Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Science may have proof of psychic abilities

Aten34

Just now, Aten34 said:

Like i said above..keyword theory. never said psychic was fact or truth. I'm saying the science of phyics which is electromagnetism and bioelectromagnetism which is REAL, this science cannot be denied. they have engineered technology off this science. i'm just applied the science of electromagnetism to the pseudoscience of parapsychology. I'm just saying my theory is that this type of physics could be the answers to the so called  unexplainable psychic abilities. Lol THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING.

Keyword hypothesis, not theory

And the human body just doesn't work that way. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Piney said:

That was Edgar Cayce's theory and he was wrong about everything......

so alkalosis fake???

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Aten34 said:

so alkalosis fake???

No, it's not affected by a diet. Read the link I posted. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Keyword hypothesis, not theory

And the human body just doesn't work that way. 

yes it do. It's called bioelectromagnetism lol. look it up. do your own research

1 minute ago, Piney said:

No, it's not affected by a diet. Read the link I posted. 

ok i click the link

1 hour ago, Aten34 said:

, but my study of the two,

I'm coming in late to this discussion, so if I am repeating something, please point me to the relevant post. :)

What source materials have you used for your study? School courses and references to the study guides would be helpful and appreciated.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aten34 said:

yes it do. It's called bioelectromagnetism lol. look it up. do your own research

I am well aware of what bioelectromagnetism is, but just like piney pointed out about your alkaline HYPOTHESIS, you are wrong in application

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I am well aware of what bioelectromagnetism is, but just like piney pointed out about your alkaline HYPOTHESIS, you are wrong in application

Well, you can change your alkalinity if you drink a gallon of antifreeze. But then your liver dissolves. :yes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Like all practitioners and peddlers of Woo, you're just taking buzzwords and making up processes that don't exist to explain things that, ironically, also don't exist.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Literally, a mish mashed definition of Bio , electro and magnetism taken as an alliterative scientific speculation of bio-electromagnetism ...

~

• Like 1

Well, you can change your alkalinity if you drink a gallon of antifreeze. But then your liver dissolves. :yes:

I need my liver for all the alcohol i consume. 

Image result for hang in there liver meme

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, acute said:

As someone knowledgeable in radio, and also a spiritualist, I am frustrated at the lack of serious research into a possible link between the two.  Mediums will often talk about "higher vibrations" or "higher frequencies", and psychics "tune in" to someone or something. Very much like radio!

There is none. They're completely different energies. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Aten34 said:

i understand your level of thinking. i myself was on that same wave length at one point. even if my theory is inaccurate, someday there needs to be a definite explanation for this phenomena. especially for the one's who may experience these things. it's nothing wrong with looking into why this phenomena happens.

I have been curious about this myself. I recently experienced some health issues (random huge blood pressure drop that caused me to collapse but pressure was perfect when checked at the doctor's) when staying in an incredibly arid alkaline environment (the ground there is literally white with alkaline crusts)  yet the doctor couldnt find any causation. I would describe the issue (probably incorrectly put) as having a low electrical charge. Im perfectly aware most wont understand/believe that but i am very in tune with my body and was able to recover by satisfying my craving for a heavy dose of salt. My intution guides me a bit an i felt that just as salt water conducts electricty better, salt in my system would do the same (also raises blood pressure). I cant explain how i feel these things but im usually very proficient at diagnosing everything and this is a feeling i cant explain in current medical terms. Also i feel "charged" from electrolytes, grapefruit juice pickled things and such. Its not easy to describe when its something you just feel intuitively but i have always characterized humans as self replicating organic machines. It would be silly to think we hold an electrical charge for no reason and i applaud your efforts because i feel if this field of research is advanced we will have the answer to many health and behavioral imbalances and a means to better mantain our bodies and even push our limits. We are definitely walking batteries and in my mind i liken it to an organic vehicle. Now you know your car doesnt stay running with a dead battery. Also take note of the instances of savants being spawned by lightning strikes. Sure science hasnt been uncovered to show why it happens yet or how it works, but it doesnt mean it doesnt exist. We already know humans hold a charge its much overdue that all the implications of this be studied, ie energy flow and cause/effects of alterations to our energy fields.

• Like 5

Just now, Piney said:

There is none. They're completely different energies. 

I believe the implying here is that there may be an overlap rather than being of similar in nature ... I may be wrong, I am not psychic by any means

~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

I believe the implying here is that there may be an overlap rather than being of similar in nature ... I may be wrong, I am not psychic by any means

~

If electricity was Q'i, I'd be doing some serious Wuxia ****! :lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, Piney said:

If electricity was Q'i, I'd be doing some serious Wuxia ****! :lol:

That would depend on how bio electrically magnetic you are ... :lol:

~

• Haha 2

~

He's at least 3

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Aten34 said:

so alkalosis fake???

Oh my god thank you! I experienced a few random boughts of something mamy years back which i could never figure out or find any health problems to explain and it has been a mystery to me. I felt i had a low charge but my curiosity led me to read about wgat this is and its the first time i ever saw anything that fit the bill of what was going on. Now i am even more convinced thank you!!!

"Normal blood pH must be maintained within a narrow range, typically 7.35-7.45, to ensure the proper functioning of metabolic processes and the delivery of the right amount of oxygen to tissues...."

Edited by Nnicolette
  • Like 1

Well.... There's that plate in my head...:whistle:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Does that make for good reception? 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Nnicolette said:

Does that make for good reception? 

If you like Philly sports. :yes:

• Haha 1

Just now, Piney said:

Then you must be wary of the ...

~

A Van de Graaff generator is an electrostatic generator which uses a moving belt to accumulate ... The method of charging is based on the triboelectric effect, such that simple contact of dissimilar materials causes the transfer of some electrons ...

~

Lest ye ...

~

Electrostatic levitation is the process of using an electric field to levitate a charged object and counteract the effects of gravity. ... Due to Earnshaw's theorem no static arrangement of classical electrostatic fields can be used to stably levitate a point charge.

~

:yes:

~

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

If you like Philly sports. :yes:

Thats hilarous i dont follow sports but im wearing a phillies hat right now... So i guess you do get good reception lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

well not sure if this particular thing is real, but i do know this, we have large shtload of stuff about our bodies that we do not know, anything is possible. we do know some humans have ability beyond our understanding,  like a monk heating up wet rug in his hand to about 200f. it was all monitored by thermal cameras, and was overseen by a real septic.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Piney said:

I read the whole link. So the causes of Acidosis is metabolic and respiratory. i also looked up Factors that can contribute to  risk of acidosis include: a high-fat diet that’s low in carbohydrates, kidney failure, obesity, dehydration, aspirin or methanol poisoning and diabetesOk i always break down definitions of words in order to understand something that I'm reading. so let's unpack this. metabolic is relating to or deriving from the metabolism of a living organism. Metabolism is the chemical processes that occur within a living organism in order to maintain life. The three main purposes of metabolism are: the conversion of food to energy to run cellular processes; the conversion of food/fuel to building blocks for proteins, lipids, nucleic acids, and some carbohydrates; and the elimination of nitrogenous wastes. These enzymes-catalyzed reactions allow organisms to grow and reproduce, maintain their structures, and respond to their environments.

There was one particular thing that was mention in the link's articles that you shared with me. "In metabolic acidosis, treatment depends primarily on the cause. For instance, treatment may be needed to control diabetes with insulin or to remove the toxic substance from the blood in cases of poisoning." "to remove toxics from the blood" sounds like detoxing. The article mention Diabetic ketoacidosis. it is a serious complication of diabetes that occurs when your body produces high levels of blood acids called ketones. The causes to that is Sugar. It is a main source of energy for the cells that make up your muscles and other tissues. Normally, insulin helps sugar enter your cells. Without enough insulin, your body can't use sugar properly for energy. This prompts the release of hormones that break down fat as fuel, which produces acids known as ketones. Excess ketones build up in the blood and eventually "spill over" into the urine. 

IN SHORT it has a lot to do with bad eating habits. The link you sent me indicates diet plays a role in Acidosis.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked