Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Science may have proof of psychic abilities

Aten34

2 minutes ago, Aten34 said:

IN SHORT it has a lot to do with bad eating habits. The link you sent me indicates diet plays a role in Acidosis.

But it comes down to the renal system and only plays a role. You can't regulate alkalinity. Your body does that all by itself. Unless you poison yourself. 

You eat a healthy high veggie diet it's all around good. I eat one.  :yes: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

I have been curious about this myself. I recently experienced some health issues (random huge blood pressure drop that caused me to collapse but pressure was perfect when checked at the doctor's) when staying in an incredibly arid alkaline environment (the ground there is literally white with alkaline crusts)  yet the doctor couldnt find any causation. I would describe the issue (probably incorrectly put) as having a low electrical charge. Im perfectly aware most wont understand/believe that but i am very in tune with my body and was able to recover by satisfying my craving for a heavy dose of salt. My intution guides me a bit an i felt that just as salt water conducts electricty better, salt in my system would do the same (also raises blood pressure). I cant explain how i feel these things but im usually very proficient at diagnosing everything and this is a feeling i cant explain in current medical terms. Also i feel "charged" from electrolytes, grapefruit juice pickled things and such. Its not easy to describe when its something you just feel intuitively but i have always characterized humans as self replicating organic machines. It would be silly to think we hold an electrical charge for no reason and i applaud your efforts because i feel if this field of research is advanced we will have the answer to many health and behavioral imbalances and a means to better mantain our bodies and even push our limits. We are definitely walking batteries and in my mind i liken it to an organic vehicle. Now you know your car doesnt stay running with a dead battery. Also take note of the instances of savants being spawned by lightning strikes. Sure science hasnt been uncovered to show why it happens yet or how it works, but it doesnt mean it doesnt exist. We already know humans hold a charge its much overdue that all the implications of this be studied, ie energy flow and cause/effects of alterations to our energy fields.

Thank you so much. I'm glad you understand what i'm saying. The science of humans having a electromagnetic charge is Undeniable. I'm trying to link this fact with parapsychology lol but everyone is dismissing the science that is real. If they acknowledge electromagnetism and bioelectromagnetism and understand how it works then they may understand my theory

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

But it comes down to the renal system and only plays a role. You can't regulate alkalinity. Your body does that all by itself. Unless you poison yourself. 

You eat a healthy high veggie diet it's all around good. I eat one.  :yes: 

You are right 100%. The body regulates on it's own, but cannot do so without the proper nutrition or it will malfunction and cause disease (dis-ease) of the body. I'm all for eating healthy. i say that diet is the foundation of everyone life. :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Aten34 said:

but everyone is dismissing the science that is real.

The title of your thread, and your posts so far are disingenuous: these are YOUR hypotheses, . not those of the mainstream scientific community.

Yes, the body generates an electric field; yes, electromagnetism is a factual and legitimate field of study. But, 'parapsychology' is, as far as I am aware, classed with astrology as a fringe "science".

If you have any peer reviewed papers to show that I am in error about this, please link them. :)

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I am well aware of what bioelectromagnetism is, but just like piney pointed out about your alkaline HYPOTHESIS, you are wrong in application

No I'm not.. sigh.. i guess we will agree to disagree:lol: lol

You are right 100%. The body regulates on it's own, but cannot do so without the proper nutrition or it will malfunction and cause disease (dis-ease) of the body. I'm all for eating healthy. i say that diet is the foundation of everyone life. :D

I'm 50 years old and in better shape than most 20 somethings and I was the premature, birth defect ridden son of a drug addict. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

Thats hilarous i dont follow sports but im wearing a phillies hat right now... So i guess you do get good reception lol

Are you implying @Piney is almost a psychic ? Are you a psi chic ?

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Aten34 said:

No I'm not.. sigh.. i guess we will agree to disagree:lol: lol

Prove me wrong. Change the world. Until then... meh

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Aten34 said:

Thank you so much. I'm glad you understand what i'm saying. The science of humans having a electromagnetic charge is Undeniable. I'm trying to link this fact with parapsychology lol but everyone is dismissing the science that is real. If they acknowledge electromagnetism and bioelectromagnetism and understand how it works then they may understand my theory

Its ok that happens a lot here... If its beyond someone's understanding its automatically woo lol but i defintely agree there is a relation i have always hypothesized what you are saying as well. It seems obvious from the nature of it that these electrical fields have to do with what we are calling the law of attraction, telepathy,  telekinesis and much more. What we need is more effort into understanding the bodys field (aura?) And i believe if you look into some of the more recent government patents you will be able to tie in some of the progression of newer psycholigical technology which runs all the way back to the invention of television. I think you are making a good connection here and as the brain and consciousness in general can be defined as a series of electrical firings. Here are some interesting links 

http://unisci.com/stories/20022/0516026.htm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/innovations/wp/2014/07/10/why-it-matters-that-human-consciousness-may-be-just-a-simple-on-off-switch-in-the-brain/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b8b0d0aae0ce

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

The title of your thread, and your posts so far are disingenuous: these are YOUR hypotheses, . not those of the mainstream scientific community.

Yes, the body generates an electric field; yes, electromagnetism is a factual and legitimate field of study. But, 'parapsychology' is, as far as I am aware, classed with astrology as a fringe "science".

If you have any peer reviewed papers to show that I am in error about this, please link them. :)

my thread was not meant to express "disingenuous". it was to get people to read between the lines in science to realize that the so-called parapsychology can be studied in the field of electromagnetism which has NOT been done yet. If you study bio-electromagnetism, then you can dismiss the ideal of parapsychology and look at it as bio-electromagnetism. i might be confusing you all. So Just to make it clear. Look at parapsychology as bio-electromagnetism. when you study electromagnetism, you can SEE the resemblance in technology of what parapsychologist where trying to figure out with psychic. telepathy is the ability to read minds in parapsychology. according to bio-electromagnetism, telepathy is more of a realistic approach and possibility, because electromagnetism is dealing with electro magnetic waves transmitting from one end to the other as the receiver in the electromagnetic field. Just like a telephone which was invented using the science of electromagnetism.

Edited by Aten34
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

it's just hypthothesis for people to look into. lol not that complicated to understand

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

Its ok that happens a lot here... If its beyond someone's understanding its automatically woo lol but i defintely agree there is a relation i have always hypothesized what you are saying as well. It seems obvious from the nature of it that these electrical fields have to do with what we are calling the law of attraction, telepathy,  telekinesis and much more. What we need is more effort into understanding the bodys field (aura?) And i believe if you look into some of the more recent government patents you will be able to tie in some of the progression of newer psycholigical technology which runs all the way back to the invention of television. I think you are making a good connection here and as the brain and consciousness in general can be defined as a series of electrical firings. Here are some interesting links 

http://unisci.com/stories/20022/0516026.htm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/innovations/wp/2014/07/10/why-it-matters-that-human-consciousness-may-be-just-a-simple-on-off-switch-in-the-brain/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b8b0d0aae0ce

i will gladly check these out. thank you a lot. At least somebody understands me

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Aten34 said:

it's just hypthothesis for people to look into. lol not that complicated to understand

There are quite a few of us on here that are actual scientists by vocation, or have extensive training in the sciences. You would be wise to listen, whether you like the answers or not. There are people here who know exactly what they are talking about.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Are you implying @Piney is almost a psychic ? Are you a psi chic ?

~

He might be. But me? Nope. I have experienced telepathy, premonition dreams and unnatural intuition and such but i cant willfully call on any psychic powers lol its just a subtle thing you learn to listen to which i attribute to these energy fields interacting and believe most anyone is capable of if they learn to be.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

25 minutes ago, Aten34 said:

He's not asking for much, just for literally every poster he doesnt understand to change the entire world in a plea to convince him of of the topic's existential validity. Thats all.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

He's not asking for much, just for literally every poster he doesnt understand to change the entire world in a plea to convince him of of the topic's existential validity. Thats all.

Buzzwords, misusing terms, bad science and wishful thinking do nothing to bolster validity 

You lot can think whatever weird is true that you want. Just know that I will always be there to remind you that you are wrong...until I get distracted.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Buzzwords, misusing terms, bad science and wishful thinking do nothing to bolster validity 

You lot can think whatever weird is true that you want. Just know that I will always be there to remind you that you are wrong...until I get distracted.

Just because everything is weird to you doesnt make it untrue. You tend to refute most science you arent familiar with and your buzzwords, profiling and denial of actual scientific findings dont make you right. I've never even seen you contribute any type of actual knowledge,  just post requests to entertain your learning disability. Unfortunately you havent noticed yet that your opinion is archaic and not often relevant to the actual discussions. It never includes anything past "I have no clue what you mean so you are weird and wrong" which can pretty well summarize all 16,000 of your posts. Im not trying to be rude but your attempts to derail anyone you fail to grasp are hardly contributory or meaningful. You are so biased you dont notice that you say the same exact meaningless thing whether i state a theoretical opinion or quote an established scientist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Piney said:

If electricity was Q'i, I'd be doing some serious Wuxia ****! :lol:

In theory, Qi is electricity. Have you ever heard energy conversion. 

Energy transformation, also termed energy conversion, is the process of changing energy from one of its forms into another. In physics, energy is a quantity that provides the capacity to perform work; think of lifting or warming an object. In addition to being convertible,and also according to the law of conservation of energy, energy is transferable to a different location or object, but it cannot be created or destroyed.

Energy in many of its forms may be used in natural processes, or to provide some service to society such as heating, refrigeration, lighting or performing mechanical work to operate machines. For example, in order to heat your home, your furnace can burn fuel, whose chemical potential energy is thus converted into thermal energy, which is then transferred to your home's air in order to raise its temperature. 

Another example is conversion electricity into sound. what i mention in electromagnetism about the radio converting electricity into sounds through the speaker.

When you cut on your lights in your home. it converts the electrcity to light.

The human body is piezoelectric. i mention this earlier. The body uses ions in order to carry electrical flow while electronics uses electron to carry electric flow.. According to spiritual systems, chi/Qi means energy, breath; air, and life force. 

Heres my theory is to why chi and electrcity is one in the same. In all of biology;life such as animals and plants are electrical with bio-electrical systems. There is not one living thing in general that does not need electricity in order for it to live and thrive. This would mean that electricity is the life force of all living things which would mean that chi and electricity is one in the same. To go further in detail spiritual practices such yoga, qigong, tai-chi, and etc all deals with the form of meditation that allows the practitioner to fill up the Dantian, dan t'ian, or tan t'ian with chi energy. Once the practitioner completely fills ups the dantian , the user would be able to project the chi throughout of the body and outside the body. The Dantian is located below the navel right below the belly button. THIS COULD BE LINK TO the enteric nervous system or intrinsic nervous system. Which governs the gastrointestinal tract ALSO CALLED THE SECOND BRAIN. This could also mean whenever the practitioner is meditating and breathing, chi energy/electrcity is building up in the Dantian/enteric nervous system  as an electrical charge.  This video i'm going to share with you, the asian gentleman will go into details with everything i'm telling you. And if you are interested in reading more about the intrinsic nervous system. Here's a link from wiki that explains it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enteric_nervous_system

1 hour ago, Piney said:

There is none. They're completely different energies. 

In theory, they are in the same

• Like 1

In theory, Qi is electricity. Have you ever heard energy conversion. 

I'm a multi-generational "Kiimochnii"  (Shaman) and use it all the time.  It's not. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Aten34 said:

Heres my theory is to why chi and electrcity is one in the same. In all of biology;life such as animals and plants are electrical with bio-electrical systems. There is not one living thing in general that does not need electricity in order for it to live and thrive. This would mean that electricity is the life force of all living things which would mean that chi and electricity is one in the same. To go further in detail spiritual practices such yoga, qigong, tai-chi, and etc all deals with the form of meditation that allows the practitioner to fill up the Dantian, dan t'ian, or tan t'ian with chi energy.

T'ian is the 'Living Universe". It's about becoming part of it. 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

Just because everything is weird to you doesnt make it untrue. You tend to refute most science you arent familiar with and your buzzwords, profiling and denial of actual scientific findings dont make you right. I've never even seen you contribute any type of actual knowledge,  just post requests to entertain your learning disability. Unfortunately you havent noticed yet that your opinion is archaic and not often relevant to the actual discussions. It never includes anything past "I have no clue what you mean so you are weird and wrong" which can pretty well summarize all 16,000 of your posts. Im not trying to be rude but your attempts to derail anyone you fail to grasp are hardly contributory or meaningful. You are so biased you dont notice that you say the same exact meaningless thing whether i state a theoretical opinion or quote an established scientist.

Thank you for telling him. There is no substance behind his disagreement. If we are wrong about something he doesnt have evidence that it is NOT true. User Piney always have presented actual knowledge.

35 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I am 100% biased. 100% biased in favor of a little thing called "evidence ". Skmething none of your experiences ever seem to involve...

I dont come to this site to get into any sort of intellectual discussion. They would be lost on your kind anyway. Belittle me all you'd like, I do not care about you or your opinion of me in any way. 

You're the worst kind of woo practitioner.  You twist actual concepts and add non existant abilities to explain the fantasy world you live in.

Grow up. The real world is more fun.

If you not coming for a intellectual discussion then you seem to be wasting time just being on here. But your time is yours to use and you are free to use as see fit

• Like 3

Thank you for telling him. There is no substance behind his disagreement. If we are wrong about something he doesnt have evidence that it is NOT true. User Piney always have presented actual knowledge.

:yes: Thank you! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aten34 said:

That's not how burden of proof nor hypothesis testing works...

If you not coming for a intellectual discussion then you seem to be wasting time just being on here. But your time is yours to use and you are free to use as see fit

You got me. I've been having a secret illicit long distance homosexual affair with @and then. That's why I come here.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

T'ian is the 'Living Universe". It's about becoming part of it. 

You are correct, but acknowledge this The universe is a reflection of the brains. First and Second brain. Look at the pic I uploaded. Also watch the video Aten34 presented in his last reply. Which still validates that the theory of chi and electricity is one in the same.

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

That's not how burden of proof nor hypothesis testing works...

You got me. I've been having a secret illicit long distance homosexual affair with @and then. That's why I come here.

:hmm:oookay... good for you. that has nothing to do with the discussion. but okay

• Like 1

• The topic was locked