Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Science may have proof of psychic abilities

Aten34

18 minutes ago, Piney said:

T'ian is the 'Living Universe". It's about becoming part of it. 

Please watch this video. you will understand that what you are saying is an agreement to what i'm saying piney

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

You are correct, but acknowledge this The universe is a reflection of the brains. First and Second brain. Look at the pic I uploaded. Also watch the video Aten34 presented in his last reply. Which still validates that the theory of chi and electricity is one in the same.

I don't feel it that way.  It feels more like a "spiritual overlay". A 'invisible web"?  .......English term.....meh....... "surrounding wholeness"? 

Damn! I only know the concept in Nihonjin or Algonquian.

2 minutes ago, Aten34 said:

Please watch this video. you will understand that what you are saying is an agreement to what i'm saying piney

I did. I agree with his idea. But not his Western terminology.  I don't consider it electric. More like a.......can't think of a English way to put it.... 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Aten34 said:

it's just hypthothesis for people to look into. lol not that complicated to understand

That goes against the theory, it's not all that complicated. 

Kirlian photography is produced by moisture, not energy. We have been investigating claims scince the late 1800s.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/968480

And energy in your body is accounted for. We know how it is generated  how we use it, and what happens to what's left in your body when you die. 

Also, we can detect energies and matter. We have identified the weak forces in nature, heck, we can detect dark matter and we don't even know what it is, as such, it seems rather unlikely that something emanating from the body would be missed. 

26 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

You got me. I've been having a secret illicit long distance homosexual affair with @and then. That's why I come here.

You guys gonna make that video for @jaylemurph ?  "Nazis with Oil on Ice". :whistle:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Piney said:

I don't feel it that way.  It feels more like a "spiritual overlay". A 'invisible web"?  .......English term.....meh....... "surrounding wholeness"? 

I did. I agree with his idea. But not his Western terminology.  I don't consider it electric. More like a.......can't think of a English way to put it.... 

Spirituality is unseen science and Science is seen Spirituality -- Booker T Coleman.

Its right in aten34 signature lol

Screenshot_20190130-222352_Facebook-picsay.jpg

Edited by Ankhael
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Piney said:

Everybody speak different languages but it's all the same. prana, chi, electricity. it's all the same. Yes it feels spiritual because it is. You don't need to put it an in english way. As long as you Agree with the man's idea. He not even a scientist and yet he see the Tao expresses western science in different terminology. Now if you understand this, then you can understand my theory of the thread. Its all the same:).. If you watched the whole video, the asian even talks about alkalizing your body with healthy foods.

Edited by Aten34
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

Spirituality is unseen science and Science is seen Spirituality -- Booker T Coleman.

That's not correct though. It's a biased opinion. 

• Thanks 1

SPOT ON ANKHAEL. THAT IS THE WHOLE IDEA :D:D:D

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

That's not correct though. It's a biased opinion. 

Lmao like how is that biased, when you just agreed to the video aten34 presented?

1 minute ago, Ankhael said:

But I never argue the unprovable and although I validated my concept of the Universe through physics .

1 minute ago, Aten34 said:

Everybody speak different languages but it's all the same. prana, chi, electricity. it's all the same. Yes it feels spiritual because it is. You don't need to put it an in english way. As long as you Agree with the man's idea. He not even a scientist and yet he see the Tao expresses western science in different terminology. Now if you understand this, then you can understand my theory of the thread. Its all the same:)

I understand your theory but there is more involved than just electro-magnetism.  Space time,gravity and everything else factor in it too. It's a "wholeness". 

• Like 1

Lmao like how is that biased, when you just agreed to the video aten34 presented?

That was me. :lol:

• Thanks 1

Where did I agree with that? 

1 minute ago, Piney said:

But I never argue the unprovable and although I validated my concept of the Universe through physics .

I understand your theory but there is more involved than just electro-magnetism.  Space time,gravity and everything else factor in it too. It's a "wholeness". 

LOL Space time, gravity and everything else is the electromagnetic field. WHOLENESS. its a branch of physics. do your research yourself. you don't have to take my word for it. 

• Like 1

Chi is unseen electricity and electricity is seen chi. You cannot separate the 2. @Piney. You cannot focus on your Spirit and not tend to your physical body. Foods increases your chi/electricity, it keeps you vital. If think that meditation alone is going to awaken you, you are going to be stuck in one spot. You have to take of your physical body in order to help feed your spirit.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Aten34 said:

LOL Space time, gravity and everything else is the electromagnetic field. WHOLENESS. its a branch of physics. do your research yourself. you don't have to take my word for it. 

I don't have to. My Shaman grandfather and Monk uncle taught me how to use it and it works for me. But I'm not out to prove it. :yes:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

Chi is unseen electricity and electricity is seen chi. You cannot separate the 2. @Piney. You cannot focus on your Spirit and not tend to your physical body. Foods increases your chi/electricity, it keeps you vital. If think that meditation alone is going to awaken you, you are going to be stuck in one spot. You have to take of your physical body in order to help feed your spirit.

I think there is more to it than that. It's not just about food. But the right kind of food and exercise. 

9 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Where did I agree with that? 

My bad i got you confused with Piney lol

Edited by Ankhael
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Piney said:

I think there is more to it than that. It's not just about food. But the right kind of food and exercise. 

Exactly so you cant go into this practice with eating bad foods, your chi wouldn't grow, and would remain stagnant.

Edited by Ankhael
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

I don't have to. My Shaman grandfather and Monk uncle taught me how to use it and it works for me. But I'm not out to prove it. :yes:

you don't have prove it i know it works. I'm just saying that your practice is what the asian guy practice. the guy knows that western explains what the ancestors have been practicing for thousands of years...it's all the same. electromagnetism is chi. 

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

YES YOU ARE :). The right foods which is an alkaline plant base diet and exercise will increase the chi which is electricity in the body which will also increase the electromagnetic field. your statement just emphasized my conclusion of the topic of the thread. 

• Like 1

Exactly so you cant go into this practice with eating bad foods, your chi wouldn't grow, and would remain stagnant.

I'm a Tendai Sohei ("Keeper"), a Warrior-Shaman who carries a thousand fold Jian from Songshan and a Temple Guard of the Byodo-In.

Your "preaching to the choir" Junior. :lol:

• Like 1

@Piney @psyche101 Overall I think Aten34 definitely presented a good theory and of course there are some scientific studies that agree that the sixth sense could be linked to bioelectromagnetism. There a species of shark that they consider to have a sixth sense because it has the ability to sense the electric fields of other fish giving the shark an advantage. They even took cyptochromes from the human eye retina and put them in fruit flies, and those fly was able to sense the magnetic field which would theoretically conclude that humans have this ability. The reason why humans seem to have trouble with Ability rather than other animals is because our bodies is insulated with junk food. Clean up the junk food, you clean your body on an electric base diet like all other animals. Then we gain our sixth sense back.

• Like 2

@Piney The reason why humans seem to have trouble with Ability rather than other animals is because our bodies is insulated with junk food. Clean up the junk food, you clean your body on an electric base diet like all other animals. Then we gain our sixth sense back.

It's a lot more involved. :yes:

40 years of involved in my case. :lol:

All animals eat raw, which allows their bodies to fully electrical and thus is able to sense the electromagnetic spectrum and is able to communicate without much sounds or languages as much as us. We are the only living things that cook our foods and shouldn't be eating meat and diary products and process foods. Which hinders our psychic Abilities. Think about the food, all energy comes from the sun.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

It's a lot more involved. :yes:

40 years of involved in my case. :lol:

Just because your 40 years old doesn't validate what you are saying. There are plenty older people who doesn't have this knowledge not trying to offend you. But its simple meditation + Plant Base raw diet = equals full awaken. Not half awakened 

• Like 2

• The topic was locked