Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Science may have proof of psychic abilities

Aten34

2 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

All animals eat raw, which allows their bodies to fully electrical and thus is able to sense the electromagnetic spectrum and is able to communicate without much sounds or languages as much as us. We are the only living things that cook our foods and shouldn't be eating meat and diary products and process foods. Which hinders our psychic Abilities. Think about the food, all energy comes from the sun.

You need a certain amount of decent meat and have to eat your genetic diet. I'm a Algonquian who was half raised in a Japanese household and eat a Japanese diet.

No real red meat . No processed crap

1 minute ago, Ankhael said:

Just because your 40 years old doesn't validate what you are saying. There are plenty older people who doesn't have this knowledge not trying to offend you. But its simple meditation + Plant Base raw diet = equals full awaken. Not half awakened 

:lol: I've studied for 40 years under my grandpop and Uncle.  I'm 50! :whistle:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

You need a certain amount of decent meat and have to eat your genetic diet. I'm a Algonquian who was half raised in a Japanese household and eat a Japanese diet.

Still doesn't mean that you were taught the whole knowledge. Your missing piece is the raw diet. Trust me, I'm way younger, young enough for you to be my father and my knowledge is on par with your and i have short amount of time achieved and experimented with this and know for a fact this is the missing piece also another element that other humans dont that may not give them full psychic powers beyond having dreams at night. Age doesn't have nothing to do with it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It's a lot more involved. :yes:

40 years of involved in my case. :lol:

I'm sure that 40 years of involved in your case possibly proves my theory of the thread. i'm sure your journey was exciting though

what you are saying is true but you ARE NOT fully electrical. you still have limitations to your energy flow. meat is dead once it is cooked.it has no alkalinity. it's not alive like fruits, dark leafy greens, roots and vegetables coming from lively plants.

8 minutes ago, Piney said:

I'm 29 by the way lol

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Piney said:

Every carnivore and true omnivore eat their meat raw. Every herbivore eats raw, all living things raw in order to get the sun energy in the food chain. When you cook meat and almost all foods you are cooking the life out of it, the electric energy. When a lion hunts the gazelle it gets what the gazelle got from the grass which the grass gets from the sun, everything is connected. True meat eaters eat the meat raw. The human isnt even scientifically biologically made to eat meat, look up the digestive anatomy of the human body with carnivores, omnivores, and herbivores and you will see, we was designed to eat a raw base diet like all other animals, this why humans are not psychic and are not one with nature. Animals can sense storm and even gravity because they are electrical. Everything bio is electric and has an electric field (aura) that can be sense. See you 50 years old and didn't know this, your age has nothing to do with you know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ankhael said:

I'm 29 by the way lol

We all already knew you were in your 20s. Only beardless youths argue with Piney. And only adolescents waste their time announcing how much smarter they are than the rest of us. 

Fortunately, you have all your thirties to realize just how wrong you are. And you will.

—Jaylemurph 

• Thanks 4

7 hours ago, Aten34 said:

i jacked my font size up lol

Teletypography, wow!

• Haha 1

Am I to understand that wild animals eat their meat raw, to get the best nutrition from it ? I guess they don't have much in the way of options. And if humans weren't meant to eat any meat, we would lack the enzymes to digest it, and we don't.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Captain Risky said:

The Stargate Project was terminated and declassified in 1995 after a CIA report concluded that it was never useful in any intelligence operation. Information provided by the program was vague and included irrelevant and erroneous data, and there was reason to suspect that its project managers had changed the reports so they would fit background cues

Psychic powers are not real

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

But, she has read all of yr 16k posts. Must be love, somehow.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, toast said:

But, she has read all of yr 16k posts. Must be love, somehow.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Ankhael said:

@Piney @psyche101 Overall I think Aten34 definitely presented a good theory and of course there are some scientific studies that agree that the sixth sense could be linked to bioelectromagnetism. There a species of shark that they consider to have a sixth sense because it has the ability to sense the electric fields of other fish giving the shark an advantage. They even took cyptochromes from the human eye retina and put them in fruit flies, and those fly was able to sense the magnetic field which would theoretically conclude that humans have this ability. The reason why humans seem to have trouble with Ability rather than other animals is because our bodies is insulated with junk food. Clean up the junk food, you clean your body on an electric base diet like all other animals. Then we gain our sixth sense back.

We know that cyptochromes may be sensitive to magnetoreception. It's got nothing to do with diet though. It's evolution. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ankhael said:

All animals eat raw, which allows their bodies to fully electrical and thus is able to sense the electromagnetic spectrum and is able to communicate without much sounds or languages as much as us. We are the only living things that cook our foods and shouldn't be eating meat and diary products and process foods. Which hinders our psychic Abilities. Think about the food, all energy comes from the sun.

Do you realize that had humans not begun to cook their food, you would never have that computer that sits in front of you nor the phone in your hand that you may be reading this very thread on?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ankhael said:

Every carnivore and true omnivore eat their meat raw. Every herbivore eats raw, all living things raw in order to get the sun energy in the food chain. When you cook meat and almost all foods you are cooking the life out of it, the electric energy. When a lion hunts the gazelle it gets what the gazelle got from the grass which the grass gets from the sun, everything is connected. True meat eaters eat the meat raw. The human isnt even scientifically biologically made to eat meat, look up the digestive anatomy of the human body with carnivores, omnivores, and herbivores and you will see, we was designed to eat a raw base diet like all other animals, this why humans are not psychic and are not one with nature. Animals can sense storm and even gravity because they are electrical. Everything bio is electric and has an electric field (aura) that can be sense. See you 50 years old and didn't know this, your age has nothing to do with you know.

Anybody can sense storms or direction. You have a little magnet in your nose.

https://anthropology.net/2006/11/21/the-tiny-magnetite-compass-in-the-human-nose/

Cheese and Louise Weeg!! You send these guys after me???? :lol:    

@ouija ouija

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Piney said:

Cheese and Louise Weeg!! You send these guys after me???? :lol:    

@ouija ouija

?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ouija ouija said:

?

They are trying to wean me off meat. :lol:

Red meat is hard to digest. 

11 hours ago, Aten34 said:

Humans and all living things possess in electromagnetic field (bioelectromagnetic), in theory should be able to act as living antennas emitting an electromagnetic field capable of transmitting and receiving electromagnetic waves of frequencies (just like electronics) carry information that can be converted into sound, light, images via thoughts, emotions, and energy. This would explain psychic abilities such as "telepathy"  and many more.

Most things that have an electromagnetic field don't operate as an "antenna" in any useful way though. Why should humans? If humans or other critters do, exactly how do they do it?

Why would we have evolved speech and telepathy? Wouldn't that be like evolving both the ability to sense photons and an echo location system?

The brain generally runs at around 4 - 30 hz, so why can't we receive such transmissions via machines? Is a telepathic carrier frequency required? How are the power requirements met that would allow such transmissions to cover large distances, and where could we measure such power being dissipated? It isn't happening in the brain, it runs at about 20W and EEG indicates only comparatively minute electrical activity. Where is this telepathic transmission taking place/being sent from, specifically?

This would explain psychic abilities such as "telepathy"  and many more. What questions this theory is why is humans NOT capable of displaying these abilities??? The answer could be due to acidic unhealthy substances that builds up in human body that act as strong "insulators" such as fluoride, plaque and other unhealthy substances that causes blockages in human body. Whenever these "negative effects" occur in the body, they act as insulators in the same way in modern technology. 

No, it doesn't explain anything about telepathy at all. It simply draws comparison via over simplified explanations of em radiation an electron theory, in ways that probably aren't relevant to biology and humans in particular, as a basis for unbacked claims. Why has no one ever demonstrated such abilities under controlled conditions? 

What "blockages" are you talking about? Who measured them, what did they compare such measurements to?

Another example is the rubber on shock resistance shoes. The rubber insulates electric flow either by stopping it or slowing down the electric flow making it weaker so harm wouldn't result in an electric shock risk environment.

Why wouldn't rubber soles be better, if they insulate the so called telepathy "antenna" from ground?

In theory, if one changes his or her "diet" to an electrical alkaline plant base diet, full of mostly raw food; fruits, dark leafy greens and vegetables,

In practice from what I have seen, you'll lose a lot of weight, get weaker and probably require iron supplements to ward off anaemia. I endorse not using other species the way we do, but the sad fact is that most people find a diet containing at least some meat healthier, because we are omnivores.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

They are trying to wean me off meat. :lol:

Why not give it a try? I am in the process of converting to a raw diet(not expecting to be able to do this 100%), so I was interested in what has been mentioned about raw food in this thread.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Why not give it a try? I am in the process of converting to a raw diet(not expecting to be able to do this 100%), so I was interested in what has been mentioned about raw food in this thread.

Most of my veggies are raw. My lunch is usually a salad with a couple of slabs of raw tuna. 

But I have a heavy workout and plant based proteins don't cover me. They are ok for someone who doesn't do strenuous things all day. 

I am having a hell of a time keeping weight on even with a big pot of rice laying around all day. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Piney said:

Never assume anything.. Now do tell how you can change the pH of your blood which should be between 7.35-7.45. 

11 hours ago, Aten34 said:

i'm just applied the science of electromagnetism to the pseudoscience of parapsychology. I'm just saying my theory is that this type of physics could be the answers to the so called  unexplainable psychic abilities. Lol THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING.

Actually you said that you could definitely change the Alkalinity of the body....which is incorrect.

Our bodies are designed to operate within a very narrow pH range, which is around 7.365, which is slightly alkaline. 
Our blood is the most important, and therefore most protected, pH measurement. Even a minor fluctuation in our blood’s pH creates distress signals. The blood pH basically never shifts very much – a pH level of 6 would already mean we’re in a coma.
So in order for blood to effectively act as a medium of oxygen and other vital nutrients, the pH needs to be close to this specific range. This slightly alkaline balance is maintained and ensured by the work of our kidneys. They filter out any excessive acids in our system and excrete them in urine. Our bodies contain alkaline reserves and will fight to re-balance any deviations of fluctuating levels.
LINK

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, joc said:

Our bodies contain alkaline reserves and will fight to re-balance any deviations of fluctuating levels.

What specifically ? 

• The topic was locked