Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Science may have proof of psychic abilities

Aten34

12 hours ago, Ankhael said:

we already know so you don't have to get repeating this.

I will continue to repeat this since you feel free to repeat lies. I will continue to point out the truth as you continue to restate lies such as the lie that melanin splits water.

Provide a peer reviewed paper showing this is the case. You admitted earlier in the thread that only the liar and fraud Arturo Herrerra has made such a claim. Not only is he the only one but he provides no evidence to support his lie.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Aten34 said:

Dude your denial-ism is at it's fullest... Both of your responses to both of the specified quotes are completely opposite.. 

your first response to the first quote about harnessing solar energy splitting the water molecule says:

"There's is nothing there about polymers. You either read or you are purposely lying."

Of course it doesn't, the first specific quote only mentions solar energy and splitting water lol, the second quote does mention polymers....

Your second response to the second specified quote about solar cells being made out of organic polymers says:

"That has nothing to do with dissociation"

Of course it doesn't lol, the specified quote only mention the making of solar cells out of organic polymers. the first quote mentions dissociation...

either you didn't read Ankhael post well and was responding to fast or you didn't have a fully understanding of it... the point is. your responses was backwards Lmao:lol::lol::lol:

Dude you are incompetent! There is nothing in there about polymers.

Why do you repeated lie? Are you proud of telling lies? Does it make you feel good to be a liar?

There must be a reason you repeat lies you made up.

There is nothing in there about polymers splitting water. Maybe you are a slow learner. It happens. The article does not support anything at all about organic polymers splitting water.

I guess we have to repeat the material and maybe you can learn something. I seriously doubt it but maybe you can.

It states:

What’s really needed is better solar technology.

Many research groups have sprung up to pursue different approaches (see “Research to Watch”), which include:

1. making solar cells out of organic polymers

2. harnessing solar energy to split water into oxygen and hydrogen

3. using biological pathways and nano devices to capture solar energy in the form of liquid fuels

4. and trapping and harvesting photons with the aid of nanoparticles. 

Does that make it clearer my little foolish friend?

It lists 4 separate methods. 

1. The organic polymers is a direct photovoltaic cell. They do not split water. 

2. Utilizes an inorganic catalyst.

Does that clear things up? I doubt it. You can't seem to read. More likely you are unwilling to learn and we all know what that is.

11 hours ago, Ankhael said:

What did you do, but show blog and articles that happen to been Spanish supporting him. you have not shown us anyone in the same field, an expert that would have the credentials and the education on this subject to refute, because it surely isn't you, I mean I like that bow tie you wearing, it makes you look like a wise guy lol.

Nothing in arturo's descovery of melanin dissociating the water molecule brake this law. He never claimed melanin can create nor destroy energy if thats what you are thinking. Melanin is just a catalysis that can use the energy.

wow I show you on page 23 of this thread, I guess you forgot, let me quote it for you. and please read everything and follow the links for proper knowledge this time so I won't repeat myself..

There we go with another lie from you.

Not a single link I posted or you posted supports the liar and fraud Arturo Herrerra.

Now you state a funny joke. You suggest that scientists are going to stoop down to the level of that liar and fraud Arturo Herrerra to refute him. There are so many stupid ideas created by fools to con money out of the sick and desparate that it makes good people sick. And one of those con men, frauds, and scammers is Arturo Herrerra.

The burden is on that liar and fraud and his dubious sick supporters to show that his lies are not lies. No one has to refute anything. The onus is on the claimant that the claims are correct. 

I know you aren't capable of providing anything of value to support Herrerra. You need to take some college level course in information theory, chemistry, mathematics, electrical engineering to get up to where I was when I left college.

The list of science issues showing Arturo Herrerra is a liar and fraud.

1. I pointed out that Herrerra's claims of the chemistry he claims violate the law of conservation of energy.
  2. I pointed out that Mercola's claims of negative potassium were false.
  3. I pointed out that Herrerra's claim of energy release from dissociation of water is wrong - proved by chemistry.

Here is something you should have learned by the age of 12. Energy cannot be created or destroyed. It can only change form.

As I already pointed out to you the exact same energy that forms a chemical is needed to return the chemical to its former state. Herrerra the liar and fraud claims that energy is released when water is split and when it is reformed. By the age of 15 you should know that is false.

As I have already pointed out it is exactly the same energy. The heat from burning wood is exactly the same as the energy the plant obtained from light to form the wood. The heat it takes to make iron from ore (such as hematite) is the same as the energy released when iron rusts. Splitting water requires energy. That same amount of energy is released when the water is reformed.

Apparently you know less about the lies of Arturo Herrerra than I do. He claims that the battery produces energy in both steps. That's a lie.

You claimed that the Spanish material I posted supported the liar and fraud Arturo Herrerra and that is a lie, too. Had you actually read any of those links you'd know that he has repeatedly stated the lie about water dissociation and energy production.

• Like 1

Since posters do not seem to have any clue about how water is split using sunlight let's check this out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photocatalytic_water_splitting

No mention of melanin. The only organic compound is mentioned here:

In 2014 researchers announced an approach that connected a chromophore to part of a larger organic ring that surrounded a cobalt atom. The process is less efficient than using a platinum catalyst, cobalt is less expensive, potentially reducing total costs. 

The remainder of the methods utilize inorganic, metal based catalysts.

Here is another article

https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms13237

And another article

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/01/190123131708.htm

There is plenty of research being done in this area, but no one is doing what the liar and fraud Arturo Herrerra is claiming to do. No one is using melanin. A few organic materials are in use but the really efficient systems all rely on metallic catalysts. Some of these systems are approaching theoretical limits of efficiency as mentioned in these articles.

Can light energy split water? Yes, of course.

Is research being done? Yes, in many places around the world.

Does anyone other than the liar and fraud Arturo Herrerra claim to violate the laws of physics? No, that is solely from Herrerra.

12 hours ago, stereologist said:

Remember I know so much more than you will ever know.

Lol really lmao, u didn't know any of this until I mention it and obviously don't know what your talking about and I'm show you.

On 1/30/2019 at 6:09 PM, Piney said:

Never assume anything.. Now do tell how you can change the pH of your blood which should be between 7.35-7.45. 

Don't know how much you can up your ph with hyperventilation and i don't know how much you can lower it while doing hypoxia. But it's possible to do it without psychic energy, found a graph! lol

left-shift.jpg

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, stereologist said:

1. You mention that melanin is an organic polymer. Wow. You learned something. I am so proud of you.

@stereologist and @Ankhael let's put the theory of the thread to the side for a second to get on common grounds of understanding each other. There seems to be a misunderstanding among us.. so let's talk pure science. Most of my source will be from wikipedia.

Stereologist you said "1. The organic polymers is a direct photovoltaic cell. They do not split water. "...... (Photovoltaic(PV) is the conversion of light into electricity using semiconducting materials that exhibit the photovoltaic effect (Link).. The Photovoltaic effect is the creation of voltage and electric in a material upon exposure to light and is a physical and chemical phenomenon. So if they are talking about making solar cells out of organic polymers, then that means they will be using a process called "Photoelectrochemical Water Splitting"(Link), which is using electricity produce by "photovoltaic systems" to produce hydrogen. In this process, water is broken down (dissociate the water molecule)  into hydrogen and oxygen by electrolysis, but the electrical energy is obtain by a photoelectrochemical cell(Linkprocess, which is also called a solar cell This system is also called "Artificial Photosynthesis"(Link). SPhotoelectrochemical Water Splitting goes into method (2) "harnessing solar energy to split water into oxygen and hydrogen"

In your earlier post, you agreed with Ankhael that melanin is a organic polymer. Now, we know that according to John Mcginness, he discovered melanin as a organic semiconductor and a conductive polymer. So base on the information above, using our logical common sense, we know that it is NOT a long stretch to say melanin is a photo conductive polymer(Link) (photoconductivity, Link). Photoconductivity is an optical and electrical phenomenom in which materials becomes more electrically conductive due to the absorbtion of electromagnetic radiation such as visible light, ultraviolet light, infrared light, or gamma radiation(WHICH ALL COMES FROM SUNLIGHT). 

Now this information is obviously saying that organic polymers can split the water molecule using sunlight. The MIT Technology article is obviously saying that that they are going to create solar cells out organic polymers that will convert sunlight into electricity that will split the water molecule.

Now stereologist, To clarified this... I'm NOT saying that the MIT technology article is talking about melanin nor i'm saying that the article say it's splits the water molecule. I am merely pointing out the fact the MIT technology article is talking about using organic polymers to split the water molecule in the process of solar technology. On the other hand, Arturo's journal is talking about the human body using organic polymer(Melanin) to split the water molecule and the cell in the process of human health.. This is where we can see the similarities of Arturo's research and MIT technology's research... that is all. i hope both of guys understand my point of view.

Edited by Aten34
specifying the quoting

17 hours ago, stereologist said:

Dude you are incompetent! There is nothing in there about polymers.

Why do you repeated lie? Are you proud of telling lies? Does it make you feel good to be a liar?

There must be a reason you repeat lies you made up.

Ok stereologist, i know you are a intelligent individual that much is clear, but i think you are misunderstanding.

You list 4 method of the MIT technology article. The first method talks about Organic "polymers":

"1. making solar cells out of organic polymers".... so yes it does mention polymers. i'm not telling any lies. it's in plain sight for me to read.

17 hours ago, stereologist said:

There is nothing in there about polymers splitting water. Maybe you are a slow learner. It happens. The article does not support anything at all about organic polymers splitting water.

you said " 1. The organic polymers is a direct photovoltaic cell.", the photovoltaic effect of the organic polymers "2. harnessing solar energy" will allow them to to convert solar energy to electricity which will allow the organic polymers to split the water molecules, because in order to split the water molecules, electricity is needed. This process leads to "Electrolysis of water"(Link). Electrolysis of water is the decomposition of water "2. into oxygen and hydrogen" gas due to passage of an electric current.

So yes the article does state organic polymers splitting water molecules. It doesn't say it directly but nevertheless it does. the writers are more likely assuming a audience that possess a sharp science "terminology".

Edited by Aten34

On 31/01/2019 at 9:06 AM, Piney said:

No, You cannot physically change your body's alkalinity. You can only change the alkalinity of your urine. 

No, Your Aura i.e. Maanituu i.e. Q'i, i.e. Ki is not a electromagnetic field. It's pure spiritual energy and cannot be scientifically proven. 

I thought it could be photographed, but there seems to be some scepticism about this.

Clearly the human body, like all solid objects, does posses an EM field  because it is this which makes us solid 

and if it exists it must be measurable and even photographable , although i dont know if any of the methods of photography used so far are genuine. 

Everything you just experienced occurred because we’re both surrounded by our own personal force field, and the insides of our bodies contain electrical generators, which they use to send signals through our body.

Virtually every single process which is keeping you alive can be traced back to an electric field that some component of your body is creating.

Even as I’m typing this, the only thing letting me do it is the electric field in my fingers depressing the keys in my laptop! The only thing stopping me falling through the chair is my body’s specialized ArseField™ which is repelling the chair!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2017/11/03/how-the-human-body-creates-electromagnetic-fields/#22b2f6c856ea

18 hours ago, Ankhael said:

Lol really lmao, u didn't know any of this until I mention it and obviously don't know what your talking about and I'm show you.

You are incompetent and your posts prove it. You laugh like a child does when confronted by their realization the are substandard.

You have the choice to learn. An unwillingness to learn is a term I've already defined.

17 hours ago, Aten34 said:

@stereologist and @Ankhael let's put the theory of the thread to the side for a second to get on common grounds of understanding each other. There seems to be a misunderstanding among us.. so let's talk pure science. Most of my source will be from wikipedia.

Stereologist you said "1. The organic polymers is a direct photovoltaic cell. They do not split water. "...... (Photovoltaic(PV) is the conversion of light into electricity using semiconducting materials that exhibit the photovoltaic effect (Link).. The Photovoltaic effect is the creation of voltage and electric in a material upon exposure to light and is a physical and chemical phenomenon. So if they are talking about making solar cells out of organic polymers, then that means they will be using a process called "Photoelectrochemical Water Splitting"(Link), which is using electricity produce by "photovoltaic systems" to produce hydrogen. In this process, water is broken down (dissociate the water molecule)  into hydrogen and oxygen by electrolysis, but the electrical energy is obtain by a photoelectrochemical cell(Linkprocess, which is also called a solar cell This system is also called "Artificial Photosynthesis"(Link). SPhotoelectrochemical Water Splitting goes into method (2) "harnessing solar energy to split water into oxygen and hydrogen"

In your earlier post, you agreed with Ankhael that melanin is a organic polymer. Now, we know that according to John Mcginness, he discovered melanin as a organic semiconductor and a conductive polymer. So base on the information above, using our logical common sense, we know that it is NOT a long stretch to say melanin is a photo conductive polymer(Link) (photoconductivity, Link). Photoconductivity is an optical and electrical phenomenom in which materials becomes more electrically conductive due to the absorbtion of electromagnetic radiation such as visible light, ultraviolet light, infrared light, or gamma radiation(WHICH ALL COMES FROM SUNLIGHT). 

Now this information is obviously saying that organic polymers can split the water molecule using sunlight. The MIT Technology article is obviously saying that that they are going to create solar cells out organic polymers that will convert sunlight into electricity that will split the water molecule.

Now stereologist, To clarified this... I'm NOT saying that the MIT technology article is talking about melanin nor i'm saying that the article say it's splits the water molecule. I am merely pointing out the fact the MIT technology article is talking about using organic polymers to split the water molecule in the process of solar technology. On the other hand, Arturo's journal is talking about the human body using organic polymer(Melanin) to split the water molecule and the cell in the process of human health.. This is where we can see the similarities of Arturo's research and MIT technology's research... that is all. i hope both of guys understand my point of view.

I see we are using nonsense again. I would expect no less from you.

Photovoltaic cells DO NOT split water. That is a different process.

Here is the original link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photovoltaic_effect

The following does not appear anywhere in the link " (Photovoltaic(PV) is the conversion of light into electricity using semiconducting materials that exhibit the photovoltaic effect "

Here is what it does state " The photovoltaic effect is the creation of voltage and electric current in a material upon exposure to light and is a physical and chemical phenomenon. "

The idea that the material has to be a semiconductor is another lie.

Here is the next lie by this poster " So if they are talking about making solar cells out of organic polymers, then that means they will be using a process called "Photoelectrochemical Water Splitting"

That does not follow at all. That is a purposeful lie. The link provided does not suggest direct water splitting. It states that electricity can be used to split water. The lie that was posted suggests strongly to me that the lie is originating from someone closely related to that liar and fraud named Arturo Herrerra. The link suggests that photovoltaics, a non-water splitting process, can be used to split water. The same is accomplished by other means.

When we look at the following link we see that ALL and I repeat ALL of the methods use inorganic methods. The link does not in any way support the lies of Arturo Herrerra and his followers that are scamming people and lying constantly.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photoelectrochemical_cell

Real scientists have studied melanin and its properties. Unlike the liar and fraud Arturo Herrerra real scientists have discovered many important properties of melanin. They discovered that it is a polymer. Of course it is organic. It is dark in color suggesting that it absorbs a wide range of the optical spectrum. Many materials are conductive. Some insulators are conductive at various frequencies. Melanin's conductivity has been shown to var with water. This research was conducted by real scientists and not the likes of that fraud Arturo Herrerra.

This is the point at which the liars and frauds state lies. Here is the claim that melanin being a polymer and organic and has a conductivity related to water content somehow makes it a photo conductive polymer. A link is even provided. Well that link has nothing to do with photo conductivity. This makes the claim an obvious lie by someone that has done little but lie in this thread.

That lie of being a photo conductive polymer is then transformed into the lie of melanin splitting water. The links provided do not support these obvious childish lies. I suspect that this thread is nothing more than an effort by that liar and fraud Arturo Herrerra to have his cronies spread his lies across the internet through forums such as U-M.

Having lied about the links we get this gem of nonsense, " Now this information is obviously saying that organic polymers can split the water molecule using sunlight. The MIT Technology article is obviously saying that that they are going to create solar cells out organic polymers that will convert sunlight into electricity that will split the water molecule. ". That is two more lies.  The first lie is the summary that organic polymers can split water. The seocnd lie is that the MIT review article supports that lie. It doesn't. Being a repetitive liar does not change the facts.

Aten34, the MIT article does make any of statements that you lied about. It does not in any way suggest organic polymers split water. There is nothing at all similar between the lies of Arturo Herrerra and the MIT review article.

I guess we have to repeat the material and maybe you can learn something. I seriously doubt it but maybe you can.

It states:

Many research groups have sprung up to pursue different approaches (see “Research to Watch”), which include:

3. using biological pathways and nano devices to capture solar energy in the form of liquid fuels

14 hours ago, Aten34 said:

Ok stereologist, i know you are a intelligent individual that much is clear, but i think you are misunderstanding.

You list 4 method of the MIT technology article. The first method talks about Organic "polymers":

"1. making solar cells out of organic polymers".... so yes it does mention polymers. i'm not telling any lies. it's in plain sight for me to read.

you said " 1. The organic polymers is a direct photovoltaic cell.", the photovoltaic effect of the organic polymers "2. harnessing solar energy" will allow them to to convert solar energy to electricity which will allow the organic polymers to split the water molecules, because in order to split the water molecules, electricity is needed. This process leads to "Electrolysis of water"(Link). Electrolysis of water is the decomposition of water "2. into oxygen and hydrogen" gas due to passage of an electric current.

So yes the article does state organic polymers splitting water molecules. It doesn't say it directly but nevertheless it does. the writers are more likely assuming a audience that possess a sharp science "terminology".

MIisrepresenting my posts is how you operate. I was not referring to that article and you know it. I am the o ne pointing out what was in that article and I have repeatedly pointed out item 1 is about polymers.

Why are you lying? Do you like being like that liar and fraud Arturo Herrerra? Are you being paid by that liar and fraud?

You even qupte my post to show that you are lying about the material I was commenting on. Are you really that pathetic? Obviously yes.

It is a lie that the article states or suggests that organic polymers split water.

It states:

13 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

I thought it could be photographed, but there seems to be some scepticism about this.

Clearly the human body, like all solid objects, does posses an EM field  because it is this which makes us solid 

and if it exists it must be measurable and even photographable , although i dont know if any of the methods of photography used so far are genuine. 

Everything you just experienced occurred because we’re both surrounded by our own personal force field, and the insides of our bodies contain electrical generators, which they use to send signals through our body.

Virtually every single process which is keeping you alive can be traced back to an electric field that some component of your body is creating.

Even as I’m typing this, the only thing letting me do it is the electric field in my fingers depressing the keys in my laptop! The only thing stopping me falling through the chair is my body’s specialized ArseField™ which is repelling the chair!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2017/11/03/how-the-human-body-creates-electromagnetic-fields/#22b2f6c856ea

What makes us solid is interactions of electrons. If you want to think of this as an EM field, then the field extends less than an atomic width out from the body. The existence of an EM field does not mean it is photographable. We can't photograph the Earth's magnetic field or the field of a magnet we hold.

There are interactions between the electrons of atoms to offer what we feel as solidness. It keeps us from sinking into the Earth as gravity acts upon us.

4 hours ago, Ankhael said:

@stereologist

Melanin polymer made into a solar cell, Artificial photosynthesis.

Broadband Photon‐harvesting Biomolecules for Photovoltaics

By Paul Meredith

https://arxiv.org/abs/cond-mat/0406097

Nice find. It is a photovoltaic cell and does not split water. Interestingly you found it in a non peer reviewed archive.

From the write up which might be  chapter in a book,

"Although the power conversion efficiency in this non-optimized device was modest, we have proven that it is possible to couple the photo-excited state of the eumelanin to the nanocrystalline titania conduction band."

This method, which falls under the organic polymer PV section of the MIT review article, is from 2004 and that suggests that it is not as promising as other methods which are reaching theoretical limits. The article does not in any way suggest that the claims of water splitting by that liar and fraud Arturo Herrerra are in any way supported.

It is interesting that eumelanin was called stable since mot articles I have seen call it a short lived molecule lasting weeks at best. Maybe the melanin was encapsulated in the PV and was not exposed to other materials such as water tat quickly lead to its breakdown.

Edited by stereologist
spelling and punctuation

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

I see we are using nonsense again. I would expect no less from you.

Photovoltaic cells DO NOT split water. That is a different process.

Here is the original link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photovoltaic_effect

The following does not appear anywhere in the link " (Photovoltaic(PV) is the conversion of light into electricity using semiconducting materials that exhibit the photovoltaic effect "

Here is what it does state " The photovoltaic effect is the creation of voltage and electric current in a material upon exposure to light and is a physical and chemical phenomenon. "

The idea that the material has to be a semiconductor is another lie.

Here is the next lie by this poster " So if they are talking about making solar cells out of organic polymers, then that means they will be using a process called "Photoelectrochemical Water Splitting"

That does not follow at all. That is a purposeful lie. The link provided does not suggest direct water splitting. It states that electricity can be used to split water. The lie that was posted suggests strongly to me that the lie is originating from someone closely related to that liar and fraud named Arturo Herrerra. The link suggests that photovoltaics, a non-water splitting process, can be used to split water. The same is accomplished by other means.

When we look at the following link we see that ALL and I repeat ALL of the methods use inorganic methods. The link does not in any way support the lies of Arturo Herrerra and his followers that are scamming people and lying constantly.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photoelectrochemical_cell

Real scientists have studied melanin and its properties. Unlike the liar and fraud Arturo Herrerra real scientists have discovered many important properties of melanin. They discovered that it is a polymer. Of course it is organic. It is dark in color suggesting that it absorbs a wide range of the optical spectrum. Many materials are conductive. Some insulators are conductive at various frequencies. Melanin's conductivity has been shown to var with water. This research was conducted by real scientists and not the likes of that fraud Arturo Herrerra.

This is the point at which the liars and frauds state lies. Here is the claim that melanin being a polymer and organic and has a conductivity related to water content somehow makes it a photo conductive polymer. A link is even provided. Well that link has nothing to do with photo conductivity. This makes the claim an obvious lie by someone that has done little but lie in this thread.

That lie of being a photo conductive polymer is then transformed into the lie of melanin splitting water. The links provided do not support these obvious childish lies. I suspect that this thread is nothing more than an effort by that liar and fraud Arturo Herrerra to have his cronies spread his lies across the internet through forums such as U-M.

Having lied about the links we get this gem of nonsense, " Now this information is obviously saying that organic polymers can split the water molecule using sunlight. The MIT Technology article is obviously saying that that they are going to create solar cells out organic polymers that will convert sunlight into electricity that will split the water molecule. ". That is two more lies.  The first lie is the summary that organic polymers can split water. The seocnd lie is that the MIT review article supports that lie. It doesn't. Being a repetitive liar does not change the facts.

Aten34, the MIT article does make any of statements that you lied about. It does not in any way suggest organic polymers split water. There is nothing at all similar between the lies of Arturo Herrerra and the MIT review article.

It states:

Dude you trolling. I think you are a troll. there is no way you can misunderstand me from this point, but it seems you are. I didn't say photovoltaic splits water. Photovoltaic is converting light to electricity. Electrolysis of water is the process when the electric current run through it, then it splits water. Smh you are trolling man. You couldn't be that dense not to read what was said in my post dude.

1 minute ago, Aten34 said:

Dude you trolling. I think you are a troll. there is no way you can misunderstand me from this point, but it seems you are. I didn't say photovoltaic splits water. Photovoltaic is converting light to electricity. Electrolysis of water is the process when the electric current run through it, then it splits water. Smh you are trolling man. You couldn't be that dense not to read what was said in my post dude.

Actually that is not what you posted. Every one can read.

In the future please try being truthful instead of proposing things that are NOT in the links you use.

People really do take a look at the links people post. I do and that is how I quickly and easily saw through your ruse.

Anyone reading your post will see that you are untruthful.

24 minutes ago, stereologist said:

In the future please try being truthful instead of proposing things that are NOT in the links you use.

People really do take a look at the links people post. I do and that is how I quickly and easily saw through your ruse.

Why don't you read below then..

16 hours ago, Aten34 said:

32 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I said it and this one too

21 hours ago, Aten34 said:

4 hours ago, stereologist said:

What makes us solid is interactions of electrons. If you want to think of this as an EM field, then the field extends less than an atomic width out from the body. The existence of an EM field does not mean it is photographable. We can't photograph the Earth's magnetic field or the field of a magnet we hold.

There are interactions between the electrons of atoms to offer what we feel as solidness. It keeps us from sinking into the Earth as gravity acts upon us.

Sounds as if both the  machine that photographs auras and machines that create images of electro magnetic  fields both simulate  photography through a form of algorithmic enhancement  

https://gizmodo.com/nasa-scientists-make-magnetic-fields-visible-beautiful-5012347?IR=T

Magnetic fields are invisible, at least usually. But Scientists from NASA's Space Sciences Laboratory have made them visible as "animated photographs," using sound-controlled CGI and 3D compositing. It makes the fields, as explained by the scientists, dance in an absolutely gorgeous movie called Magnetic Movie.

i don't know enough about the science to comment on the extent of such a field, but what you say makes common sense 

4 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

Sounds as if both the  machine that photographs auras and machines that create images of electro magnetic  fields both simulate  photography through a form of algorithmic enhancement  

https://gizmodo.com/nasa-scientists-make-magnetic-fields-visible-beautiful-5012347?IR=T

Magnetic fields are invisible, at least usually. But Scientists from NASA's Space Sciences Laboratory have made them visible as "animated photographs," using sound-controlled CGI and 3D compositing. It makes the fields, as explained by the scientists, dance in an absolutely gorgeous movie called Magnetic Movie.

i don't know enough about the science to comment on the extent of such a field, but what you say makes common sense 

They did not make the magnetic fields visible. In this case the fields are CGI.

This is not seeing the magnetic fields.

The photographs that are supposed to be auras are not auras they are simply electric discharges induced by high voltage fields.

6 hours ago, Aten34 said:

Why don't you read below then..

Can you read? No you can't.

The organic polymer PVs are exactly that. They convert photons directly into electricity.

A separate process is utilizing electricity to split water. The organic polymer does NOT split the water.

Rewriting my posts only illustrates that  you are a liar.

Edited by stereologist

14 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Can you read? No you can't.

The organic polymer PVs are exactly that. They convert photons directly into electricity.

A separate process is utilizing electricity to split water. The organic polymer does NOT split the water.

Rewriting my posts only illustrates that  you are a liar.

yes you are right.. once the organic polymer converts the photon into electricity, then that electricity passes through water as an electric current which splits the water into oxygen and hydrogen. This process is called electrolysis... if you read both of my post you will see "electrolysis" explained

Edited by Aten34

Ok @stereologist according to you, I don't understand the contents of the MIT technology article, so I'm open to learning from your perspective of the methods you listed. I have questions about the first two methods that I would like for you to answer for me, and if you do know these answers can you explain and provide links for me for further education.

9 hours ago, stereologist said:

what would be the purpose of them wanting to make solar cells out of organic polymer that are photovoltaic? 

9 hours ago, stereologist said:

1. What known methods would be used to split water into Oxygen and Hydrogen?

2. What can split water into Oxygen and hydrogen?

3. Why would they need to harness solar energy to split water into Oxygen and hydrogen?

4. What would they get out of splitting water into Oxygen and hydrogen?

7 hours ago, Aten34 said:

yes you are right.. once the organic polymer converts the photon into electricity, then that electricity passes through water as an electric current which splits the water into oxygen and hydrogen. This process is called electrolysis... if you read both of my post you will see "electrolysis" explained

I know what electrolysis is. I already brought that up earlier in the thread. I brought up that topic to clarify one of your earlier glaring mistakes.

You seem to have forgotten that you will never know as much as me.

The point is that organic polymers do NOT split water as you have so falsely claimed several times in this thread.

• The topic was locked