Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Science may have proof of psychic abilities

Aten34

4 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

Once again you are wrong as I proved many pages back. PubMed is not all peer reviewed articles.

You cant help but be a liar.

Read this before you lie again.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0306452217302634

Thanks for the link to the patent. He isn't using titanium. He is using a material known to be used in other PV cells because titanium oxide is a semiconductor.

Link 2 has nothing to do with what is being discussed.

Link 3 has nothing to do with what is being discussed in this thread.

In link 1 we see

0025] Suitably, the electrically conducting substrate may be indium tin oxide (ITO), fluorine doped tin oxide, or titanium dioxide.

[0026]Suitably, the melanin-like material is p-doped.

There is quite a bit of mention that the melanin would not be natural melanin, but a processed melanin like material.

This invention does not seem to be realized. It is simply a patent based on his experiments.

And later he refers to a graph which shows that the melanin seems to be more important as an absorber of EM than anything else.

So there it stands as an invention which is not built and which nowhere suggests it splits water. But thanks again for the link.

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

Are all entries in PubMed peer reviewed? All I have to do is show one instance and that should end this debate for at least a page or two.

Wow the irony, you listed an article from Science direct owned by ELSEVIER Lmao look at your quote

Hundreds of open access journals, including those published by industry giants Sage, Elsevier and Wolters Kluwer, have accepted a fake scientific paper in a sting operation that reveals the "contours of an emerging wild west in academic publishing".

So should you trust the link you posted by Elsevier lol or the other one lol.

However, 14.9–24.7% of them were found to be indexed in PubMed and PubMed Central, which raises concerns on the criteria for inclusion of journals and publishers imposed by these popular databases.

So how did the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera publish. He used predatory journals to publish his lies. And these have found their way into PubMed as stated in this article.

https://jefferson.libguides.com/c.php?g=250298&p=1666251

Quote from the link

4. Is the journal included in a reputable index, such as MEDLINE, CINAHL, or psycINFO?  

Wow yet some of Arturo research is listed in MEDLINE. AND YOU WANNA KNOW SOMETHING ELSE....... PUBMED, PUBMED CENTRAL AND MEDLINE ARE ALL OWN BY THE US NATIONAL LIBRARY OF MEDICINE! Lmaooooo 

I already thats why I made sure to ensure Pubmed etc affiliates. Nice find it is interesting but with that information you can't trust anyone can't I guess everyone Published articles including Paul Meredith would have to question. I'm sure when those events occurred that why Pubmed took up initiative to include outside experts as well to verify those journals before being listed. Let it go we Omitted Arturo from the convo and you still bringing up lol

45 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Once again you are wrong as I proved many pages back. PubMed is not all peer reviewed articles.

You cant help but be a liar.

Read this before you lie again.

Thanks for the link to the patent. He isn't using titanium. He is using a material known to be used in other PV cells because titanium oxide is a semiconductor.

Link 2 has nothing to do with what is being discussed.

Link 3 has nothing to do with what is being discussed in this thread.

In link 1 we see

There is quite a bit of mention that the melanin would not be natural melanin, but a processed melanin like material.

This invention does not seem to be realized. It is simply a patent based on his experiments.

And later he refers to a graph which shows that the melanin seems to be more important as an absorber of EM than anything else.

So there it stands as an invention which is not built and which nowhere suggests it splits water. But thanks again for the link.

Lol wow the link did not intent water splitting, however the device can be used to do so. And melanin like material means its "precursors"

Edited by Ankhael

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

Here is the problem. The body IS NOT piezoelectric although there may be parts within it that are. The body itself is not.

What is so difficult to understand?

Your link to melanin is another fine example of your complete and utter inability to be truthful.

Here is what the link states

The melanin is not piezoelectric. How incompetent are you? This is more likely you telling yet another lie.

The last article has been shown to be wrong. Acupuncture has been shown to be nothing more than the placebo effect.

Dude its thr body, stop, just stop lol just google it man, read abstracts lol

Polymers are piezoelectric and melanin is a polymer by the way

Edited by Ankhael

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

Are you that clueless? Don't you follow up on research?

Time for you to go to school and learn some basic science. Then you wouldn't be so clueless.

You probably have no idea what a microscope does. You probably have this third graders idea of what a microscope does and can't understand what is being stated.

The fact that science does not have all of the answers has nothing to do with the things science does know. That's the sort of malarkey people toss out when they are clueless.

I have not found such source please Provide me with a link with proof, other than that, its not true

5 hours ago, Ankhael said:

Wow the irony, you listed an article from Science direct owned by ELSEVIER Lmao look at your quote

Quote from the link

Wow yet some of Arturo research is listed in MEDLINE. AND YOU WANNA KNOW SOMETHING ELSE....... PUBMED, PUBMED CENTRAL AND MEDLINE ARE ALL OWN BY THE US NATIONAL LIBRARY OF MEDICINE! Lmaooooo 

I already thats why I made sure to ensure Pubmed etc affiliates. Nice find it is interesting but with that information you can't trust anyone can't I guess everyone Published articles including Paul Meredith would have to question. I'm sure when those events occurred that why Pubmed took up initiative to include outside experts as well to verify those journals before being listed. Let it go we Omitted Arturo from the convo and you still bringing up lol

What irony? Do you even understand what that word means?

Do you even understand that not all articles are peer reviewed? That is the point.

Not a single article by the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera was peer reviewed. That has been proven and all you can do is lie. I've shown conclusively yet again that not all articles are peer reviewed.

You continue to push the lie that they are. Why are you a liar?

Just because it is a listing service does not mean that the articles are peer reviewed. Here  we see that thee journals are not peer reviewed. I showed that before and you still lie.

The real problem is that you have no qualms about being a persistent and pernicious liar.

Not a single article from the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera was peer reviewed.

What we have shown is that you are a liar. You deny and deny being a liar but everyone reading the forum knows you are a liar.

You asked what you lied about. I produced a very short list.

Repeated lies

1.        That I did not prove Arturo Herrerra is a liar and fraud.

2.        The lie that all articles in PubMed are peer reviewed.

3.       The lie that papers outside of the fake papers by Herrerra show melanin dissociates water into hydrogen and oxygen.

4.       The lie that none of the Spanish links rejected Arturo Herrerra as a liar and fraud – 100% of them did

5.       The lie that all species with melanin can radiosynthesize

6.       The lie that humans can transmit signals via modulated signals

7.       The lie that melanin can capture signals, not just absorbs EM

8.       The lie that a government listing service certifies some research

9.       The lie that any of Arturo Herreras papers are peer reviewed

This is a very short list. I have shown that these are all lies. Due to your repeated lying I will have to take the time to go back over these lies and prove each again.

@stereologist

Lmao yet you provided a link from ELSEVIER WOW, how you going to provide a link from a website that is said to have un peer reviewed article from another link? Do you see how contradictory that is?

51 minutes ago, stereologist said:
6 hours ago, Ankhael said:

Quote from the link

What irony? Do you even understand what that word means?

Do you even understand that not all articles are peer reviewed? That is the point.

Not a single article by the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera was peer reviewed. That has been proven and all you can do is lie. I've shown conclusively yet again that not all articles are peer reviewed.

List on Pubmed, Published by Springer whom Paul Meredith sees as reliable source.

53 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Still none, even your your friend from the Spanish Wikia Fandom link relies on Pubmed/NCBI as reliable source lol, so he can rest assured that he is legit. Some of his research also list in MEDLINE, which is another reliable source one your recent links listed as official lol. Leave it alone lol, you have provided a scientist that says otherwise. You have no source but your word as opinion alone.

59 minutes ago, stereologist said:

.       The lie that papers outside of the fake papers by Herrerra show melanin dissociates water into hydrogen and oxygen.

Once again, melanin as been described as, photocatalytic, photovoltaic materials which are material that can be use dissociate water for hydrogen fuel, its common sense. Critical thinking stereologist

I've omitted Arturo from the convo for your comfort and you keep bringing him, but I've proven you with Meredith research but you don't use context clues and critical thinking. You wanna hear Paul Meredith say the exact words "melanin dissociates water Arturo was right". Lol you have to know that there are plenty of terms that means "dissociate" and melanin characteristic "photovoltaic", photocatalytic which are used to obtain hydrogen fuel in various Applications disassociating the water molecule. A chemical reaction itself can cause dissociative or "decoupling"(another term Meredith used) of molecules. Put the pieces together. There no denying it, melanin is photocatalytic and photovoltaic stated by Paul Meredith and we know that photocatalytic and photovoltaic materials can be used to dissociate water.

.       The lie that none of the Spanish links rejected Arturo Herrerra as a liar and fraud – 100% of them did

You have yet to post such links. The link you've shown was the wikia Fandom page, which you can't rely on because they only are a fan page plus they try make a page on him thinking he researched wasn't on pubmed which it is. The other links I've seen you provided where positive testimony to his treatment which I told you that's not my focus I'm focus on melanin only. How are those links calling him a fraud. You have nothing else. Let it go, you've lost the Arturo debate.

I've proven you melanin's Abilities to cause water molecules to seperate without Arturo for your comfort using Paul Meredith whom you respect as a scientist.

7 hours ago, Ankhael said:

Lol wow the link did not intent water splitting, however the device can be used to do so. And melanin like material means its "precursors"

Of course the ludicrous excuses have to show up once it exposed that t he device does  NOT do what you have being lying about in so many posts.

There is no water splitting. No one but the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera claims that melanin splits water.

The simple fact is that melanin does NOT split water.

So in my repeated lies very short list we have:

Repeated lies

3.       The lie that papers outside of the fake papers by Herrerra show melanin dissociates water into hydrogen and oxygen.

4.       The lie that none of the Spanish links rejected Arturo Herrerra as a liar and fraud – 100% of them did

Thanks for admitting this is a repeated lie.

Dude its thr body, stop, just stop lol just google it man, read abstracts lol

Polymers are piezoelectric and melanin is a polymer by the way

I read it and obviously you are lying about this. The body is not piezoelectric. No matter how often you lie you are still a liar.

The body is NOT piezoelectric although small portions of the body made be.

Repeating your lie is at best complete incompetence on your part.

I have not found such source please Provide me with a link with proof, other than that, its not true

Please continue to be incompetent. I really couldn't care less to teach you anymore since you are interested in nothing but telling really pathetic lies.

The first problem for you is that you know nothing.

You don't know anything at all about electricity, chemistry, biology, physics, or anything for that matter.

It is safe to assume you are ignorant of nearly everything including that dreams and thoughts have been studied for well over a century, probably closer to two centuries.

You  probably have no idea what a microscope is. You probably have no idea how anything is actually studied by real scientists.

When I try to help you I am met with hateful spiteful lies from you - nothing but venom.

I will allow you to be incompetent. You deserve your ignorance. You've earned your dark corner of close mindedness.

Edited by stereologist

Of course the ludicrous excuses have to show up once it exposed that t he device does  NOT do what you have being lying about in so many posts.

There is no water splitting. No one but the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera claims that melanin splits water.

Ok what are photocatalytic material used for?

2 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

Ok what are photocatalytic material used for?

Are you that pathetic that you don't know? Let me tell my friend that has an intellectual level somewhere between excrement and dirt that it does not mean splitting water.

I would give you an example but that would require you to learn for a change, something you have no interest in doing.

I provided a short list of lies. The list should be 100 plus items long. Apparently it inflames people to be shown how many lies they tell.

The bold item was the main challenge and shown to be the lie it is easily and clearly.

So why are posters supporting the lies of the fraud and liar Arturo Herrera?  It is called the paycheck.

Why are you looking for the words "water splitting", "dissociate water" "Arturo was right" lol whenever we present you with source, the are alot of terms in phrases that means the same thing.

20 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Are you that pathetic that you don't know? Let me tell my friend that has an intellectual level somewhere between excrement and dirt that it does not mean splitting water.

I would give you an example but that would require you to learn for a change, something you have no interest in doing.

I'm willing, tell me what photocatalytic material are used for, meaning all Applications? I'm willing to learn

1 minute ago, Ankhael said:

Why are you looking for the words "water splitting", "dissociate water" "Arturo was right" lol whenever we present you with source, the are alot of terms in phrases that means the same thing.

It is clear that you are incompetent just as this post shows you are incompetent.

Arturo Herrera is a liar and a fraud. His claims are demonstrably asinine. He claims violations of extremely well verified laws.

But only his sycophants believe his stupid and worthless lies.

I'm willing, tell me what photocatalytic material are used for, meaning all Applications? I'm willing to learn

You have lied repeatedly throughout this thread. There is no reason I or anyone else should believe you.

You have relegated yourself to no worth. Redeem yourself and things may change.

11 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I provided a short list of lies. The list should be 100 plus items long. Apparently it inflames people to be shown how many lies they tell.

The bold item was the main challenge and shown to be the lie it is easily and clearly.

So why are posters supporting the lies of the fraud and liar Arturo Herrera?  It is called the paycheck.

Haha lol This is SPAM with no links that says otherwise, not source. Must provide links with what you say, rules lol

Just now, stereologist said:

You have lied repeatedly throughout this thread. There is no reason I or anyone else should believe you.

You have relegated yourself to no worth. Redeem yourself and things may change.

I'm  willing learn, I'll wait patiently stereologist im serious, tell me what photocatalytic material are used for.

Just now, Ankhael said:

Haha lol This is SPAM with no links that says otherwise, not source. Must provide links with what you say, rules lol

Not spam but truth. This is all truth. Each and every one of these items has been clearly and properly proved.

I use links to prove all of these items. But you the stupid and ignorant liar that you are does not care about. That is why you will always be the filthy liar you are.

4 minutes ago, stereologist said:

It is clear that you are incompetent just as this post shows you are incompetent.

Arturo Herrera is a liar and a fraud. His claims are demonstrably asinine. He claims violations of extremely well verified laws.

But only his sycophants believe his stupid and worthless lies.

I can explain several ways melanin can dissociate the water molecule with simple chemistry facts

I'm  willing learn, I'll wait patiently stereologist im serious, tell me what photocatalytic material are used for.

I don't believe you because you have done nothing but lie. What are you going to do to redeem yourself?

You just lied about the fact that I provided links to prove you are nothing more than an ignorant and unrepentant liar.

1 minute ago, Ankhael said:

I can explain several ways melanin can dissociate the water molecule with simple chemistry facts

You are a liar. You  have posted nothing but lies.

You have posted nothing that shows melanin splits water into hydrogen and oxygen.

You are a stupid and ignorant liar.

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

Not spam but truth. This is all truth. Each and every one of these items has been clearly and properly proved.

I use links to prove all of these items. But you the stupid and ignorant liar that you are does not care about. That is why you will always be the filthy liar you are.

where is the link to the source by researchers Scientist Published a paper showing conflict of interest, meaning research that may be in contrast or opposing what his research has found about melanin?

• The topic was locked