Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Science may have proof of psychic abilities

Aten34

8 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

@stereologist

You gonna have to approach the Arturo debate with some other researchers conflict of interest. Someone in the scientific community that can prove his wrong. Because there plenty of other researchers show similar findings on melanin, that's alot support. You haven't provided any scientific literature saying otherwise. Just like how Meredith research proved Mcginness original model on melanin to wrong. That's what kind research you have to provide. You can't win this debate without no other scientists saying otherwise plus his list in Pubmed and MEDLINE AND OTHERS WHOM HAVE SIMILAR RESEARCH. YOU have nothing else.

There is no need for any scientist to show that a liar is a liar.

Real scientists are busy doing research.

Each researcher is required to support their own stories.

I know you are completely uneducated so I will try to help you out yet again.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

You said that the burden of proof lies not with the person making the claim, but with someone else to disprove.

The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove. The inability, or disinclination, to disprove a claim does not render that claim valid, nor give it any credence whatsoever.

Not a single researcher shows anything similar to the claims of water splitting by that liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

You have repeatedly lied that is the case and have not been able to provide anything at all to support your story. That makes it a lie and you a liar.

Nowhere does Meredith or Mcguiness suggest that melanin splits water into hydrogen and oxygen as claimed by the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

Go ahead and show that there is anyone supporting the lies of Arturo Herrera. I will show the relevant lie by him.

image.png.85f717c663f0780c3ffafb3979e68151.png

32 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Apparently you want to deny that all you do is lie.

I have shown that everything claimed in this thread by you is dead wrong:

1. I proved that diet does not affect body pH.
  2. I proved that humans do not emit radio waves.
  3. I proved Qi is not electrcity.
  4. I proved you wrong when you claimed all things were electrical in nature including space and time.
  5. I proved that PubMed contains articles that are not peer reviewed.
  6. I have proved no one supports the water splitting claims of the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.
  7. I proved that the liar Arturo Herrera has been disproved by science
  8. I proved that humans do not emit EM that can penetrate walls
  9. I pointed out how you repeatedly lied about the MIT article.

That's a very short list

For 1. He realized that so why bring that up again, however a good metabolism contributes to the body being able to regulate its pH. Metabolism is the energy behind all bodily functions, and boils down to food and diet.

For 2.  You lost this debate because you was using Transmit wrong.

• Transmit

verb (used with object), trans·mit·ted,trans·mit·ting. to send or forward, as to a recipient or destination; dispatch; convey. to communicate, as information or news. to pass or spread (disease, infection, etc.)to another. to pass on (a genetic characteristic) fromparent to offspring: (this is the definition you was using stereologist which not applied to chemistry)

verb (used without object) chemistry, trans·mit·ted,trans·mit·ting. to send a signal by wire, radio, or televisionwaves. to pass on a right or obligation to heirs or descendants. (which is the definition i was using, means to emit a signal indirectly to receiver because there isn't a destination for radio waves they go everywhere, which is like emitting something in random)

for 4. Everything is existence is made up atoms which is electromagnetic. Its just the intensity of it.

for 5. Finding a bad article on there doesn't make all artcles bad, if that's case Paul Meredith articles would be bad. And with that logic don't ever used pubmed as a source then if think that and try telling wikipedia and everyone else that depends on Pubmed and all Universities. And plus when that does happens Pubmed retract those articles, Arturo is still on there.

for 6. Melanin is photocatalytic and photovoltaic, which can be used to dissociate water common sense look it up wikipedia.

For 8. We told the truth because by your interpretation of method 2, you said it meant photocatalytic material and that's what melanin is so you lost that. Photocatalytic material can be used to dissociate water.

you said no, and I said show me what else photocatalytic material is used for, you still haven't answered my question which you know already know answer that lead you to a rabbit hole.

Edited by Ankhael

12 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Not a single researcher shows anything similar to the claims of water splitting by that liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

You have repeatedly lied that is the case and have not been able to provide anything at all to support your story. That makes it a lie and you a liar.

Nowhere does Meredith or Mcguiness suggest that melanin splits water into hydrogen and oxygen as claimed by the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

Go ahead and show that there is anyone supporting the lies of Arturo Herrera. I will show the relevant lie by him.

image.png.85f717c663f0780c3ffafb3979e68151.png

Lmaooooo actually researchers has proven that it can be reversible. Its basic chemistry, the product can produce the preceding chemicals.

Just now, Ankhael said:

You have a lot to catch up on then I'll be happy to show you plenty of research, researchers that's not even talking about melanin but says it can be reversible thats basic. Even water can reverse itself after auto dissociation lol

2 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

For 1. He realized that so why bring that up again, however a good metabolism contributes to the body being able to regulate its pH. Metabolism is the energy behind all bodily functions, and boils down to food and diet.

For 2.  You lost this debate because you was using Transmit wrong.

• Transmit

verb (used with object), trans·mit·ted,trans·mit·ting. to send or forward, as to a recipient or destination; dispatch; convey. to communicate, as information or news. to pass or spread (disease, infection, etc.)to another. to pass on (a genetic characteristic) fromparent to offspring: (this is the definition you was using stereologist which not applied to chemistry)

verb (used without object) chemistry, trans·mit·ted,trans·mit·ting. to send a signal by wire, radio, or televisionwaves. to pass on a right or obligation to heirs or descendants. (which is the definition i was using, means to emit a signal indirectly to receiver because there isn't a destination for radio waves they go everywhere, which is like emitting something in random)

for 4. Everything is existence is made up atoms which is electromagnetic. Its just the intensity of it.

for 5. Finding a bad article on there doesn't make all artcles bad, if that's case Paul Meredith articles would be bad. And with that logic don't ever used pubmed as a source then if think that and try telling wikipedia and everyone else that depends on Pubmed and all Universities. And plus when that does happens Pubmed retract those articles, Arturo is still on there.

for 6. Melanin is photocatalytic and photovoltaic, which can be used to dissociate water common sense look it up wikipedia.

For 8. We told the truth because by your interpretation you said it meant photocatalytic material and that's what melanin is so you lost that. Photocatalytic material can be used to dissociate water.

you said no, and I said show me what else photocatalytic material is used for, you still haven't answered my question which you know already know answer that lead you to a rabbit hole.

I see you still want to be an uneducated liar.

Apparently you want to deny that all you do is lie.

I have shown that everything claimed in this thread by you is dead wrong:

1. I proved that diet does not affect body pH.
  2. I proved that humans do not emit radio waves.
  3. I proved Qi is not electrcity.
  4. I proved you wrong when you claimed all things were electrical in nature including space and time.
  5. I proved that PubMed contains articles that are not peer reviewed.
  6. I have proved no one supports the water splitting claims of the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.
  7. I proved that the liar Arturo Herrera has been disproved by science
  8. I proved that humans do not emit EM that can penetrate walls
  9. I pointed out how you repeatedly lied about the MIT article.

That's a very short list

Item 1 I proved using a number of articles.

Item 2 is correct. The use of the word transmit is simply you being unable to understand the difference between emit and transmit. Repeating your blunder is expected.

Item 4 is a laughable joke. Time is not electricity nor is space.

Item 5 I have proved and proved and proved. You were wrong and lied despite the repeated proof. Apparently you are the last to learn this since all universities are aware of this issue.

Item 6  has been proved. Your ramblings about photocatalytic and photovoltaic do not support this. Please learn something for a change.

Item 8 is correct. Light and IR do not penetrate walls. Not sure what you jabbering about but it is total gibberish.

My 9 points in this very short list of your lies stands.

7 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

Lmaooooo actually researchers has proven that it can be reversible. Its basic chemistry, the product can produce the preceding chemicals.

LMAO at your bald faced and rather stupid lie.

Not one researcher supports or provides evidence for the melanin splits water lie by that fraud Arturo Herrera.

5 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

You have a lot to catch up on then I'll be happy to show you plenty of research, researchers that's not even talking about melanin but says it can be reversible thats basic. Even water can reverse itself after auto dissociation lol

wow you are a liar with no ability to tell the truth.

It sounds like you are so uneducated and incompetent that you want to pretend that there are researchers out there supporting the lle that melanin splits water.

You are a liar. You lied about Mcguinness' and Meredith's papers. Who else will you lie about?

4 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Item 1 I proved using a number of articles.

where are the researchers that says otherwise? until then you have no prove

6 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Item 6  has been proved. Your ramblings about photocatalytic and photovoltaic do not support this. Please learn something for a change.

what does it not support? the argument was melanin not being able to dissociate water. well guess what its a  photocatalytic and photovoltaic  material which again can be use to dissociate water

Here is the lie claimed by the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera

image.png.95582c58487c4b3b686d4613ce44f158.png

This lie appears in a number of articles that are NOT peer reviewed. That has been proven.

The burden lies on the liar and fraud Artur Herrera to support his story with experiments, data, results, methodology, evidence.

There is none. Not a single article is written like a real science article. That is why ALL of his articles are sprinkled throughout the predatory publishers.

It's all a lie and it certainly has tricked at least two of the foolish.

1 minute ago, Ankhael said:

where are the researchers that says otherwise? until then you have no prove

what does it not support? the argument was melanin not being able to dissociate water. well guess what its a  photocatalytic and photovoltaic  material which again can be use to dissociate water

The burden of proof lies on the claimant and that would be the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

Let's go over that again because you are too uneducated to understand basic ideas unless they are repeated repeated and repeated.

You said that the burden of proof lies not with the person making the claim, but with someone else to disprove.

The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove. The inability, or disinclination, to disprove a claim does not render that claim valid, nor give it any credence whatsoever.

The argument has always been the water splitting into hydrogen and oxygen as falsely claimed by that liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

14 minutes ago, stereologist said:

LMAO at your bald faced and rather stupid lie.

Not one researcher supports or provides evidence for the melanin splits water lie by that fraud Arturo Herrera.

wasn't talking about arturo or meanin, i was talking about the reverse chemical reaction of water. 

14 minutes ago, stereologist said:

wow you are a liar with no ability to tell the truth.

It sounds like you are so uneducated and incompetent that you want to pretend that there are researchers out there supporting the lle that melanin splits water.

You are a liar. You lied about Mcguinness' and Meredith's papers. Who else will you lie about?

The equilibrium arrow

The equilibrium arrow or equal sign (=) is a combination of two, half headed arrows facing in the opposite direction to reflect the chemical reaction is a reversible reaction. It symbolizes equilibrium.

2 H2O(l) <---> H3O+(aq) + OH-(aq)

meaning dissociation can be reverse its call equilibrium.    and you steady calling people liars and says they don't know chemistry. you said you knew more than me.

9125356195695034996%253Faccount_id%253D0

This is prove., look up the details and terms do your research

• Thanks 1

There has been a steady moving of the goal posts in many issues in this thread.

Ankhael started off in the thread defending the lies of Arturo Herrera. There was no support for the lie posted by the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

Here is that lie

image.png.1069af401d99359198f8a378233d4f01.png

As support for this obviously false claim became apparent, the idea has been to lie and move the goal posts.

No, the issue has never been about a different process, the formation of hydroniums and hydroxyls.

The issue has always been about water splitting into hydrogen and oxygen.

wasn't talking about arturo or meanin, i was talking about the reverse chemical reaction of water. 

The equilibrium arrow

The equilibrium arrow or equal sign (=) is a combination of two, half headed arrows facing in the opposite direction to reflect the chemical reaction is a reversible reaction. It symbolizes equilibrium.

** clipped copyright violation **

This is prove., look up the details and terms do your research

I know that chemical processes can be reversed.

This post is just you posting irrelevant garbage to pretend that you are not the fool you obviously are.

Here is the real issue for this thread that you are now pretending is not the issue.

image.png.a6c83712346bcd424a9441ef386c6137.png

This is a lie by Arturo Herrera and not  single article or reference posted so far supports this lie.

Not even the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera presents evidence to support this lie. Not one experiment has been presented.

22 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The burden of proof lies on the claimant and that would be the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

Let's go over that again because you are too uneducated to understand basic ideas unless they are repeated repeated and repeated.

The argument has always been the water splitting into hydrogen and oxygen as falsely claimed by that liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

except there are other researchers such as Paul Meredith whose shown the chemical formula of melanin dissociating water. Photocatalytic  and photovoltaic remeber lol

Are you calling Paul Meredith a liar as well that melanin isn't Photocatalytic and Photovoltaic?????

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I know that chemical processes can be reversed.

This post is just you posting irrelevant garbage to pretend that you are not the fool you obviously are.

Here is the real issue for this thread that you are now pretending is not the issue.

image.png.a6c83712346bcd424a9441ef386c6137.png

This is a lie by Arturo Herrera and not  single article or reference posted so far supports this lie.

Not even the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera presents evidence to support this lie. Not one experiment has been presented.

wow its the same thing except melanin isnt in the formula

Edited by Ankhael

It was pretty  obvious that there would be an effort to lie and pretend that some other process was being discussed.

Much earlier in the thread I realized that there would the effort to lie and move the goal posts.

But early in the thread the splitting of water into hydrogen and oxygen was stated. It has been very clear from the start that the issue has been splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen using melanin as claimed by the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

2 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

except there are other researchers such as Paul Meredith whose shown the chemical formula of melanin dissociating water. Photocatalytic  and photovoltaic remeber lol

Are you calling Paul Meredith a liar as well that melanin isn't Photocatalytic and Photovoltaic?????

No. I am calling you a liar. Why?

Because you are a liar.

The work of Paul Meredith does NOT support the lies of the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

I have repeated and repeated and repeated that.

Paul Meredith is a real scientist. I've stated that repeatedly.

It is interesting how many times Ankhael will lie.

There is no end to his pernicious lies.

This is the issue and none of the claptrap off topic ramblings in the move the goal posts effort.

water split claim.jpg

3 minutes ago, stereologist said:

No. I am calling you a liar. Why?

Because you are a liar.

The work of Paul Meredith does NOT support the lies of the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

I have repeated and repeated and repeated that.

Paul Meredith is a real scientist. I've stated that repeatedly.

Ok so if melanin is a photocatalytic material, it can be used to dissociate water? am I right or wrong? can photocatalytic material be used to dissociate water as stated on wikipedia?

Ok so if melanin is a photocatalytic material, it can be used to dissociate water? am I right or wrong? can photocatalytic material be used to dissociate water as stated on wikipedia?

Please post any peer reviewed article that shows that melanin splits water into hydrogen and oxygen as claimed by that liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

Are you capable of doing that? I seriously doubt it.

In case you still don't get it here is the issue.

water split claim.jpg

Just now, Ankhael said:

@stereologist

PLEASE READ IN DETAIL

Dissociation in chemistry and biochemistry is a general process in which molecules (or ionic compounds such as salts, or complexes) separate or split into smaller particles such as atoms, ions or radicals, usually in a reversible manner. For instance, when an acid dissolves in water, a covalent bond between an electronegative atom and a hydrogen atom is broken by heterolytic fission, which gives a proton (H+) and a negative ion. 

Hydrolysis (/hˈdrɒlɪsɪs/; from Ancient Greek hydro-, meaning 'water', and lysis, meaning 'to unbind') is a term used for both an electro-chemical process and a biological one. Usually hydrolysis is a chemical process in which a molecule of water is added to a substance. Sometimes this addition causes both substance and water molecule to split into two parts. In such reactions, one fragment of the target molecule (or parent molecule) gains a hydrogen ion. It breaks a chemical bond in the compound. 

Meredith states melanin in is like Arrhenius acid in nature, and the comproportionation reaction of melanin and water forms Hydronium and Hydroxide ions making it both protonic and electronic conductor. Point is melanin and water dissociates in a chemical reaction that decouples water. When "water is added to"(substance /see hydrolysis definition above/) to melanin (the Arrhenius substance ///see Arrhenius definition below///) this cause both melanin and water to split into parts (dissociation) forming a product in which the elements is the same (Hydronium and Hydroxide) /see comproportion definition below/

Definitions

Arrhenius Acid  is a substance that dissociates in water to form hydrogen ions (H+);[10] that is, an acid increases the concentration of H+ ions in an aqueous solution.

This causes the protonation of water, or the creation of the hydronium (H3O+) ion.[note 1] Thus, in modern times, the symbol H+ is interpreted as a shorthand for H3O+, because it is now known that a bare proton does not exist as a free species in aqueous solution.

Comproportionation or synproportionation is a chemical reaction where two reactants, each containing the same element but with a different oxidation number, form a product in which the elements involved reach the same oxidation number.

Meredith Quotes

An external file that holds a picture, illustration, etc. Object name is aaq1293-F1.jpg

Comproportionation equilibrium.

Indolequinone moieties of different oxidative states react with water to form hydronium and an intermediate state, the SQR. The light-activated and dark mechanisms are summarized in the brackets. With light-activated reactions, light induces a redox reaction, followed by dissociation. For dark reactions, dissociation occurs first, followed by a redox reaction. For more details, see fig. S1 and Supplementary Text.

side note: remember equilibrium means it is reversible meaning melanin and water original properties form this causes a current in the aqueous solution (water) absorbed by melanin

See Hydrolysis definition.

So you see stereologist, it doesnt have used exact words, there are other science definitions that confirms dissociation, dissociation happens in many ways, from just putting salt in water.

In order for melanin to conduct protons and protons, it must be put into water or moisten by water to produce protons and dissociation has to occur.

So who started the issue of water splitting by melanin?

That was Ankhael in post #340

The paper states the following quotes

"Light energy transformation into chemical energy The very frst step in plants can be represented as follows: H2O (liquid) → 2H2 (gas) + O2 (gas)

Traditionally gives much value to molecular oxygen is generated as a result of the dissociation of the water molecule, but in our opinion the value product is molecular hydrogen, since it is the carrier of energy par excellence in the entire universe, besides a powerful antioxidant effect that is very useful in biochemical terms; 4 and on the other hand, oxygen is toxic to any concentration, proof of this is that the plants expel it into the atmosphere.

The point of the discussion was clear from the start.

This shows that Ankhael knew from the start what the issue is and after that has tried to change the discussion most likely because he knew that the story by the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera is indeed a lie.

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

Please post any peer reviewed article that shows that melanin splits water into hydrogen and oxygen as claimed by that liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

Are you capable of doing that? I seriously doubt it.

In case you still don't get it here is the issue.

water split claim.jpg

but you have read everything

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

So who started the issue of water splitting by melanin?

That was Ankhael in post #340

The point of the discussion was clear from the start.

This shows that Ankhael knew from the start what the issue is and after that has tried to change the discussion most likely because he knew that the story by the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera is indeed a lie.

um, i don't see what point trying to make?

• The topic was locked