Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Science may have proof of psychic abilities

Aten34

All we see is a liar trying to lie.

Here is what was being discussed for 30 pages:

There is no other discussion relevant to this thread.

water split claim.jpg

3 minutes ago, stereologist said:

All we see is a liar trying to lie.

Here is what was being discussed for 30 pages:

There is no other discussion relevant to this thread.

water split claim.jpg

its in what I posted, please look at it, and please clarify what your asking if i'm not answering what you want. you ask for other reasearch right? melanin dissociating water?

In post #409 Ankhael posts the following:

However Arturo claims he and his team discovery that melanin actually was doing it in a similar muti-step pathway of photosynthesis like chlorophyll except that melanin can reverse the splitting of the water molecule while chlorophyll cannot

So we see again that the poster starting this issue is the same liar now trying to claim something other than what they originally posted.

This is also in that same post

Arturo Solis Herrera and his publications is the only one that comes up. No other publications or any other scientists talks about this subject in this detail. For an example the publication of the article regarding the Fungi's ability to use melanin to absorb gamma Radiation and turn it into a chemical energy to grow, that article says that "it is not yet known to how they do it"

Ankhael will go on to repeatedly lie that the article states how it is able to use the energy from the gamma radiation.

It is clear that the poster bringing up the splitting of water  is Ankhael and it is also clear that he knows that the splitting is the production of gasses and not the hydronium-hydroxyl process.

2 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

its in what I posted, please look at it, and please clarify what your asking if i'm not answering what you want. you ask for other reasearch right? melanin dissociating water?

Thank you for being a pernicious liar AGAIN!

There is nothing you posted that generates hydrogen and oxygen.

There is no H2 or O2 in what you posted. You are a bald faced liar.

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

There has been a steady moving of the goal posts in many issues in this thread.

Ankhael started off in the thread defending the lies of Arturo Herrera. There was no support for the lie posted by the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

Here is that lie

image.png.1069af401d99359198f8a378233d4f01.png

As support for this obviously false claim became apparent, the idea has been to lie and move the goal posts.

No, the issue has never been about a different process, the formation of hydroniums and hydroxyls.

The issue has always been about water splitting into hydrogen and oxygen.

dude lmao, within the process hydrogen and oxygen form ions in water. yes it splits into oxygen and hydrogen but it doesn't stay that way in water, they can't exist in water alone as individual atoms, this is stated on wikipedia, especially in biology. its they going to form into ions biological forms because biological forms uses ions to conduct electricity stated by meredith 

Immediately after being told that this is different the lies started.

Role of semiconductivity and ion transport in the electrical conduction of melanin

The CONCLUSION Of The Publication:

"In summary, we have demonstrated that the conventional view of melanin as an amorphous semiconductor is incorrect. Upon the absorption of water, free carriers are produced from the comproportionation reaction, which drives the production of extrinsic free radicals (electrons) and hydronium ions (protons). This chemical self-doping leads to hybrid ionic-electronic behavior and explains the exotic electrical properties of melanin. Given that melanin is a naturally occurring biopolymer, this opens up exciting possibilities to create bioelectronic interfaces and devices."

Nowhere does this state or suggest that there is anything other than hydroniums and hydroxyls.

This lie goes back to post #411.

Immediately called out the lie pointing out what I have repeated and repeated and repeated: no H2 or O2 generated as claimed by the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

4 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Thank you for being a pernicious liar AGAIN!

There is nothing you posted that generates hydrogen and oxygen.

There is no H2 or O2 in what you posted. You are a bald faced liar.

OMG lmao wow really stereologist you know chemistry and you saying that lol. before hydronium is formed in water its a hydron, a hydrogen atom with just its nucleus and proton lmao. people commonly say oxygen and hydrogen but it reforms ions as soon as it splits lol

1 minute ago, Ankhael said:

dude lmao, within the process hydrogen and oxygen form ions in water. yes it splits into oxygen and hydrogen but it doesn't stay that way in water, they can't exist in water alone as individual atoms, this is stated on wikipedia, especially in biology. its they going to form into ions biological forms because biological forms uses ions to conduct electricity stated by meredith 

You are so wrong. Please show me that is what happens. And you are wrong about what is stated on the wikipedia. It only makes that for a hydrogen ion. It does not state that for hydrogen or oxygen.

Frankly, it doesn't matter because there is no H2 and O2 generation as claimed by the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

Arturo Herrera is a liar and fraud and you are a liar too. You two should get along well.

I have shown that everything claimed in this thread by you is dead wrong:

1. I proved that diet does not affect body pH.
  2. I proved that humans do not emit radio waves.
  3. I proved Qi is not electrcity.
  4. I proved you wrong when you claimed all things were electrical in nature including space and time.
  5. I proved that PubMed contains articles that are not peer reviewed.
  6. I have proved no one supports the water splitting claims of the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.
  7. I proved that the liar Arturo Herrera has been disproved by science
  8. I proved that humans do not emit EM that can penetrate walls
  9. I pointed out how you repeatedly lied about the MIT article.

That's a very short list

1 minute ago, Ankhael said:

OMG lmao wow really stereologist you know chemistry and you saying that lol. before hydronium is formed in water its a hydron, a hydrogen atom with just its nucleus and proton lmao. people commonly say oxygen and hydrogen but it reforms ions as soon as it splits lol

You can't read can you?

Then again you are a pernicious liar and refuse to tell the truth.

That's not what I wrote and everyone can see you are nothing but a ridiculous pathetic liar.

4 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Immediately after being told that this is different the lies started.

Nowhere does this state or suggest that there is anything other than hydroniums and hydroxyls.

This lie goes back to post #411.

Immediately called out the lie pointing out what I have repeated and repeated and repeated: no H2 or O2 generated as claimed by the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

wow I'm laughing hard right, you taking exact words and using them to win the arguement lmao you know damn well what they talking about lmao, this is the lowest you stoop stereologist just to try to win argument. I'll show you again on wikipedia

Just now, Ankhael said:

wow I'm laughing hard right, you taking exact words and using them to win the arguement lmao you know damn well what they talking about lmao, this is the lowest you stoop stereologist just to try to win argument. I'll show you again on wikipedia

You have failed to show that the water splitting claims of the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera are correct.

You lied about my posts from early on in this discussion. But that is all you can do.

Repeated lies

1.        That I did not prove Arturo Herrera is a liar and fraud.

2.        The lie that all articles in PubMed are peer reviewed.

3.       The lie that papers outside of the fake papers by Herrera show melanin dissociates water into hydrogen and oxygen.

4.       The lie that none of the Spanish links rejected Arturo Herrera as a liar and fraud – 100% of them did

5.       The lie that all species with melanin can radiosynthesize

6.       The lie that humans can transmit signals via modulated signals

7.       The lie that melanin can capture signals, not just absorbs EM

8.       The lie that a government listing service certifies some research

9.       The lie that any of Arturo Herrera’s papers are peer reviewed

10.   I proved that you knew that the claim of Arturo Herrera was splitting water into gasses and have lied as soon as that was shown to be a lie.

The one simple fact is that you will never ever know as much as I do. You can't because you always stoop to telling lies.

Hydrolysis (/hˈdrɒlɪsɪs/; from Ancient Greek hydro-, meaning 'water', and lysis, meaning 'to unbind') is a term used for both an electro-chemical process and a biological one. The hydrolysis of water is the separation of water molecules into hydrogen and oxygen atoms (water splitting) using electricity (electrolysis).  See stereologist even in this definition the say "oxygen and hydrogen atoms" but it doesnt mean they stay that way, its true that they split into atoms, but they will have a charge, they don't stay like that, they go and form other molecules (Usually hydrolysis is a chemical process in which a molecule of water is added to a substance. Sometimes this addition causes both substance and water molecule to split into two parts. In such reactions, one fragment of the target molecule (or parent molecule) gains a hydrogen ion. It breaks a chemical bond in the compound. H2O is chemical meaning they share an electron, so when water splits the oxygen and hydrogen are ions, the oxygen keeps the electron they both shared making the oxygen negatively charge (Dioxygenly) and the hydrogen positively charged (Hydron) then they form Hydronium etc.

Hydrolysis is related to energy metabolism and storage. All living cells require a continual supply of energy for two main purposes: the biosynthesis of micro and macromolecules, and the active transport of ions and molecules across cell membranes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrolysis#ATP  even in the cells hysrolysis happen

Just because in Paul Meredith doesnt specifically mention the terms oyxgen and hydrogen doesn't it isn't the same, they just didn't get specific in that step of water splitting, but we know the step before they become hydronium and hydroxide.

14 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You have failed to show that the water splitting claims of the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera are correct

lol just because he said the terms Oxygen and Hydrogen, only? lol yeah melanin does  but they don't stay that way lol

Edited by Ankhael

Here is a page showing what a fraud Arturo is

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://es.pseudociencia.wikia.com/wiki/Arturo_Solís_Herrera&prev=search

Things it does not mention is that he never discovered anything he claims. He is a liar. His claims of discovering human photosynthesis are out and out lies. He did not discover the properties of melanin. The Nobel prize was awarded in 2000 for the early 1970s research. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organic_semiconductor

https://phys.org/news/2012-06-melanin-bio-friendly-electronics.html

Arturo Solis is claiming that the dark matter of the universe is melanin. How dumb does he think the gullible fools he preaches to are?

I've been trying to find out where this idea that seems relegated to fringe sites originated.

I found some information on a Spanish language  site that gives some background to these melanin tales.

His ludicrous claim is that a water molecule can be broken by melanin to produce energy and recombined to produce more energy. This is clearly a joke situation as revealed by the law of conservation of energy.

The guy could not get a patent on his Bat-Gen until he went to Russia. So now he claims that because he received a patent on his device it is recognized by the world. (What a comedian). Somehow he got a US patent too.

The paper it is pointed out does nothing at all but deliver predefined conclusions.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://es.pseudociencia.wikia.com/wiki/Arturo_Sol%C3%ADs_Herrera&prev=search

Here we have yet another site reporting on the fake claims of melanin.

https://cazahoax.com/hoax-mentira/fotosintesis-humana-bat-gen-arturo-solis

I used Google translate to learn more about the pseudoscience and fakery of Arturo Solís.

He is claiming a perpetual energy machine, which is demonstrably false. It is a violation of conservation of energy.

This is a sad hoax.

17 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

Hydrolysis (/hˈdrɒlɪsɪs/; from Ancient Greek hydro-, meaning 'water', and lysis, meaning 'to unbind') is a term used for both an electro-chemical process and a biological one. The hydrolysis of water is the separation of water molecules into hydrogen and oxygen atoms (water splitting) using electricity (electrolysis).  See stereologist even in this definition the say "oxygen and hydrogen atoms" but it doesnt mean they stay that way, its true that they split into atoms, but they will have a charge, they don't stay like that, they go and form other molecules (Usually hydrolysis is a chemical process in which a molecule of water is added to a substance. Sometimes this addition causes both substance and water molecule to split into two parts. In such reactions, one fragment of the target molecule (or parent molecule) gains a hydrogen ion. It breaks a chemical bond in the compound. H2O is chemical meaning they share an electron, so when water splits the oxygen and hydrogen are ions, the oxygen keeps the electron they both shared making the oxygen negatively charge (Dioxygenly) and the hydrogen positively charged (Hydron) then they form Hydronium etc.

Hydrolysis is related to energy metabolism and storage. All living cells require a continual supply of energy for two main purposes: the biosynthesis of micro and macromolecules, and the active transport of ions and molecules across cell membranes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrolysis#ATP  even in the cells hysrolysis happen

Just because in Paul Meredith doesnt specifically mention the terms oyxgen and hydrogen doesn't it isn't the same, they just didn't get specific in that step of water splitting, but we know the step before they become hydronium and hydroxide.

They don't mention it because it didn't happen.

They didn't mention it and therefore it does not support the lie of that liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

This has to be dumbest comment in a while, "they just didn't get specific in that step of water splitting" They lay out the chemistry and you claiim they didn't get specific. LMAO.

We do know the step before we get hydronium and hydroxyls. It's called a water molecule.

18 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

lol just because he said the terms Oxygen and Hydrogen, only? lol yeah melanin does  but they don't stay that way lol

This comes from one of the foolish that didn't recognize that potassium is a cation and not an anion.

Keep on laughing chucklehead because the world is laughing at you.

Here is the claim by that liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

It is very clear he is talking hydrogen and oxygen gas.

And for those that are completely incompetent that is hydrogen molecules and oxygen molecules.

water split claim.jpg

18 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

This comes from one of the foolish that didn't recognize that potassium is a cation and not an anion.

And for those that are completely incompetent that is hydrogen molecules and oxygen molecules.

water split claim.jpg

5 minutes ago, stereologist said:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://es.pseudociencia.wikia.com/wiki/Arturo_Solís_Herrera&prev=search

Things it does not mention is that he never discovered anything he claims. He is a liar. His claims of discovering human photosynthesis are out and out lies. He did not discover the properties of melanin. The Nobel prize was awarded in 2000 for the early 1970s research. 

Arturo Solis is claiming that the dark matter of the universe is melanin. How dumb does he think the gullible fools he preaches to are?

I've been trying to find out where this idea that seems relegated to fringe sites originated.

I found some information on a Spanish language  site that gives some background to these melanin tales.

His ludicrous claim is that a water molecule can be broken by melanin to produce energy and recombined to produce more energy. This is clearly a joke situation as revealed by the law of conservation of energy.

The guy could not get a patent on his Bat-Gen until he went to Russia. So now he claims that because he received a patent on his device it is recognized by the world. (What a comedian). Somehow he got a US patent too.

The paper it is pointed out does nothing at all but deliver predefined conclusions.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://es.pseudociencia.wikia.com/wiki/Arturo_Sol%C3%ADs_Herrera&prev=search

I used Google translate to learn more about the pseudoscience and fakery of Arturo Solís.

He is claiming a perpetual energy machine, which is demonstrably false. It is a violation of conservation of energy.

This is a sad hoax.

LMAO really how did they debunk him LMAO another blog website. They didnt debunk nothing, there only was all yours LMAO.

And you still using that fandom link lmao

This is a sad hoax.

Everything posted is correct.

water split claim.jpg

9 minutes ago, stereologist said:

water split claim.jpg

ITS Right HERE!, You knew I would win the debate that why your trying to bring up arturo even though he still sayin the samething

1 hour ago, Ankhael said:
1 hour ago, Ankhael said:

@stereologist

PLEASE READ IN DETAIL

Dissociation in chemistry and biochemistry is a general process in which molecules (or ionic compounds such as salts, or complexes) separate or split into smaller particles such as atoms, ions or radicals, usually in a reversible manner. For instance, when an acid dissolves in water, a covalent bond between an electronegative atom and a hydrogen atom is broken by heterolytic fission, which gives a proton (H+) and a negative ion. 

Hydrolysis (/hˈdrɒlɪsɪs/; from Ancient Greek hydro-, meaning 'water', and lysis, meaning 'to unbind') is a term used for both an electro-chemical process and a biological one. Usually hydrolysis is a chemical process in which a molecule of water is added to a substance. Sometimes this addition causes both substance and water molecule to split into two parts. In such reactions, one fragment of the target molecule (or parent molecule) gains a hydrogen ion. It breaks a chemical bond in the compound. 

Meredith states melanin in is like Arrhenius acid in nature, and the comproportionation reaction of melanin and water forms Hydronium and Hydroxide ions making it both protonic and electronic conductor. Point is melanin and water dissociates in a chemical reaction that decouples water. When "water is added to"(substance /see hydrolysis definition above/) to melanin (the Arrhenius substance ///see Arrhenius definition below///) this cause both melanin and water to split into parts (dissociation) forming a product in which the elements is the same (Hydronium and Hydroxide) /see comproportion definition below/

Definitions

Arrhenius Acid  is a substance that dissociates in water to form hydrogen ions (H+);[10] that is, an acid increases the concentration of H+ ions in an aqueous solution.

This causes the protonation of water, or the creation of the hydronium (H3O+) ion.[note 1] Thus, in modern times, the symbol H+ is interpreted as a shorthand for H3O+, because it is now known that a bare proton does not exist as a free species in aqueous solution.

Comproportionation or synproportionation is a chemical reaction where two reactants, each containing the same element but with a different oxidation number, form a product in which the elements involved reach the same oxidation number.

Meredith Quotes

An external file that holds a picture, illustration, etc. Object name is aaq1293-F1.jpg

Comproportionation equilibrium.

Indolequinone moieties of different oxidative states react with water to form hydronium and an intermediate state, the SQR. The light-activated and dark mechanisms are summarized in the brackets. With light-activated reactions, light induces a redox reaction, followed by dissociation. For dark reactions, dissociation occurs first, followed by a redox reaction. For more details, see fig. S1 and Supplementary Text.

side note: remember equilibrium means it is reversible meaning melanin and water original properties form this causes a current in the aqueous solution (water) absorbed by melanin

See Hydrolysis definition.

So you see stereologist, it doesnt have used exact words, there are other science definitions that confirms dissociation, dissociation happens in many ways, from just putting salt in water.

In order for melanin to conduct protons and protons, it must be put into water or moisten by water to produce protons and dissociation has to occur.

YOU KNEW I WOULD PROOF IT WITH MEREDITH, YOU BROUGHT UP ARTURO BECAUSE HE DIDN"T MENTION HYDRONIUM, LMAO HE MENTION IT IN BOOK IN DETAIL SO AGAIN THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT TH SAMETHING

Edited by Ankhael

Wat is clear beyond a doubt is that Arturo Herrera is a fraud and liar.

Having proved that throughout the thread we are still waiting for Any evidence at all to be posted that shows melanin splits water into hydrogen and oxygen as claimed by the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

Once again it is confirmed that I know more than Ankhael and Aten34 will ever know.

@stereologist

Trying to used specific wording to win the debate and posting another blog that doesnt debunk nothing, and its not by an expert or peer reviewed lmao.

I omitted him from the debate, but you knew i would show you through meredith so you try to bring him back up. you asked to show you seperate research that proves melanin dessociates the water molecule I showed you lmao

• The topic was locked