Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Science may have proof of psychic abilities

Aten34

1 minute ago, Ankhael said:

ITS Right HERE!, You knew I would win the debate that why your trying to bring up arturo even though he still sayin the samething

YOU KNEW I WOULD PROOF IT WITH MEREDITH, YOU BROUGHT UP ARTURO BECAUSE HE DIDN"T MENTION HYDRONIUM, LMAO HE MENTION IT IN BOOK IN DETAIL SO AGAIN THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT TH SAMETHING

You are a pernicious liar just like that fraud and liar Arturo Herrera.

There is nothing there showing the production of hydrogen or oxygen.

You are just an ignorant failure and will always be a failure.

You have tried to lie and you will always be a liar and everyone sees you as a liar.

5c744f12bda90_watersplitclaim.jpg.5cc5b37beef3958c618c0de7e37d2e5d.jpg

That is the claim of Arturo Herrera, the fraud and liar. There is no molecular gas production in anything you posted because it did not happen.

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Wat is clear beyond a doubt is that Arturo Herrera is a fraud and liar.

Having proved that throughout the thread we are still waiting for Any evidence at all to be posted that shows melanin splits water into hydrogen and oxygen as claimed by the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

Once again it is confirmed that I know more than Ankhael and Aten34 will ever know.

go look at Meredith quotes lol, melanin is dissociating water using hydrolysis 

@stereologist

Trying to used specific wording to win the debate and posting another blog that doesnt debunk nothing, and its not by an expert or peer reviewed lmao.

I omitted him from the debate, but you knew i would show you through meredith so you try to bring him back up. you asked to show you seperate research that proves melanin dessociates the water molecule I showed you lmao

Are you able to write anything that isn't gibberish?

I asked for you to show that THE LIAR AND FRAUD Arturo Herrera was right about the following

5c744fb1788f0_watersplitclaim.jpg.ac4bb8295eb694af78a4296d1007184c.jpg

You failed. Why? Because it's a lie.

2 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

go look at Meredith quotes lol, melanin is dissociating water using hydrolysis 

No matter how much you lie the paper does not support the lie of the fraud and liar Arturo Herrera.

You two are of the same ilk - liars.

Melanin does not split water as claimed by that liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

Just now, stereologist said:

You are a pernicious liar just like that fraud and liar Arturo Herrera.

There is nothing there showing the production of hydrogen or oxygen.

You are just an ignorant failure and will always be a failure.

You have tried to lie and you will always be a liar and everyone sees you as a liar.

5c744f12bda90_watersplitclaim.jpg.5cc5b37beef3958c618c0de7e37d2e5d.jpg

That is the claim of Arturo Herrera, the fraud and liar. There is no molecular gas production in anything you posted because it did not happen.

LOL BRO GO TO YOUTUBE AND WATCH HOW THE DISSOCIATE WATER, YOU CAN SEE THE GASES FORM ON THE CATHODES IN THE WATER, DEPENDING ON  WHICH YOU WATCH

It is sad when horrible liars like Ankhael misrepresent the work of real scientists like Meredith.

Meredith would be horrified to see how frauds and scammers try to use his real research to further their lies.

LOL BRO GO TO YOUTUBE AND WATCH HOW THE DISSOCIATE WATER, YOU CAN SEE THE GASES FORM ON THE CATHODES IN THE WATER, DEPENDING ON  WHICH YOU WATCH

It certainly is not happening with the method described by Meredith.

Just now, stereologist said:

No matter how much you lie the paper does not support the lie of the fraud and liar Arturo Herrera.

You two are of the same ilk - liars.

Melanin does not split water as claimed by that liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

Ok you gonna disagree regardless what I show you. But I still prove you melanin dissociate the water molecule without Arturo like I said for your Comfort lol

Ok you gonna disagree regardless what I show you. But I still prove you melanin dissociate the water molecule without Arturo like I said for your Comfort lol

So far you have done nothing but lie.

So far nothing has been posted to support the claims of that liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

I'm certainly not going to agree with you till you show evidence and your childish lies are not evidence,

Edited by stereologist

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

It certainly is not happening with the method described by Meredith.

It happen in almost all methods using something that act as a cathode, like there is one where this guy used to pencils, battery and solar panel i think or it could have been just the battery but he show how oxygen and hydrogen was forming in the water. I'm sure it happens in Meredith too. 

4 minutes ago, stereologist said:

So far you have done nothing but lie.

So far nothing has been posted to support the claims of that liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

I'm certainly not going to agree with you till you show evidence and your childish lies are not evidence,

what other evidence?

Just now, Ankhael said:

It happen in almost all methods using something that act as a cathode, like there is one where this guy used to pencils, battery and solar panel i think or it could have been just the battery but he show how oxygen and hydrogen was forming in the water. I'm sure it happens in Meredith too. 

You are so foolish. You are so ignorant it is stunning

If it were happening with Meredith he would have reported it.

what other evidence?

Please show some evidence that the lie by the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera happens.

5c7452c89eaff_watersplitclaim.jpg.e0d54f9de05db48e07bc0e41f14b2266.jpg

So far you've failed.

All you do is tell really stupid lies.

You can't read. You can't comprehend the articles.

You make things up.

Show anything at all from a peer reviewed article that supports the claim of water splitting by the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera

You are so foolish. You are so ignorant it is stunning

If it were happening with Meredith he would have reported it.

they don't have to report every detail,, it maybe super detail in his books

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Please show some evidence that the lie by the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera happens.

5c7452c89eaff_watersplitclaim.jpg.e0d54f9de05db48e07bc0e41f14b2266.jpg

So far you've failed.

All you do is tell really stupid lies.

You can't read. You can't comprehend the articles.

You make things up.

Show anything at all from a peer reviewed article that supports the claim of water splitting by the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera

his books is publish by springer so i know he go in detail in them, 

2 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

they don't have to report every detail,, it maybe super detail in his books

So you now admit that the paper does not support the lies of Arturo Herrera.

Thank you.

And you know nothing about scientific publishing

his books is publish by springer so i know he go in detail in them, 

He is a liar and fraud.

There is no independent evidence and no peer reviewed evidence for any of the lies of Arturo Herrera.

You admit you lied. About time.

So you now admit that the paper does not support the lies of Arturo Herrera.

Thank you.

And you know nothing about scientific publishing

I didn't admit anything, I said that because you got picky with words lmao

I didn't admit anything, I said that because you got picky with words lmao

I see so you just going to continue to lie.

Here is what you admitted: You admitted that there is nothing in the Meredith article supporting the lies of Arturo Herrera.

Here is your dumb statement " they don't have to report every detail, "

Actually they do. Actually they want to. A real scientist reports as much as possible. They get credit for their research. They are not credited with the details that are overlooked.

The lie by the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera does not include an experiment. How did he get published? He used predatory publishers to promote his lies.

I see so you just going to continue to lie.

Here is what you admitted: You admitted that there is nothing in the Meredith article supporting the lies of Arturo Herrera.

Here is your dumb statement " they don't have to report every detail, "

Actually they do. Actually they want to. A real scientist reports as much as possible. They get credit for their research. They are not credited with the details that are overlooked.

The lie by the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera does not include an experiment. How did he get published? He used predatory publishers to promote his lies.

I said Meredith and his teams Doesn't have not arturo

don't twist my words i did not say that  there is nothing in meredith article supporting Arturo, I know meredith and arturo research findings is melanin can dissociate the water molecule

no they don't there are abstract thats a paragraph long, because sometime the author would want the readers to buy there book, like meredith book got a ton of details in there, i'm get his book I've only seen  the sample and their is even details he don't mention in the article so yeah.

Just now, Ankhael said:

I said Meredith and his teams Doesn't have not arturo

don't twist my words i did not say that  there is nothing in meredith article supporting Arturo, I know meredith and arturo research findings is melanin can dissociate the water molecule

no they don't there are abstract thats a paragraph long, because sometime the author would want the readers to buy there book, like meredith book got a ton of details in there, i'm get his book I've only seen  the sample and their is even details he don't mention in the article so yeah.

Repeating that really stupid lies simply tells all of us about you.

There is nothing in the article by Meredith showing that the lies of Arturo Herrera are anything but lies.

You've been unable to show that there is anything showing the follow lie

5c7458767217e_watersplitclaim.jpg.a22c5115c00d113ca550e0f9c7c9db43.jpg

You can't find it because the only one making that claim is the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

You are foolish as foolish can be.

This is incredibly foolish "because sometime the author would want the readers to buy there book"

Frauds and liars might want you to buy a book but real scientists like Meredith want to be published in a peer reviewed journal, not a book that avoids peer review.

It took so many posts for you to finally admit that you lied about the Meredith article. But that is who you are, a pathetic uneducated liar.

Repeating that really stupid lies simply tells all of us about you.

There is nothing in the article by Meredith showing that the lies of Arturo Herrera are anything but lies.

You've been unable to show that there is anything showing the follow lie

5c7458767217e_watersplitclaim.jpg.a22c5115c00d113ca550e0f9c7c9db43.jpg

You can't find it because the only one making that claim is the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

You are foolish as foolish can be.

This is incredibly foolish "because sometime the author would want the readers to buy there book"

Frauds and liars might want you to buy a book but real scientists like Meredith want to be published in a peer reviewed journal, not a book that avoids peer review.

It took so many posts for you to finally admit that you lied about the Meredith article. But that is who you are, a pathetic uneducated liar.

lol what are you saying, you know meredith books on melanin to right lol

since when does writting a book make you a fraud because you like for people to read everything you done instead of an article lol

Just now, Ankhael said:

steady putting word in my mouth lol funny one your hilarious lmao

So what is the clue in all of this that the paper by Meredith does not support the lies of the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera?

It's the notion of photosynthesis. That is the claim by this fraud and liar. That is  how he sells his worthless fake drugs.

He needs people to believe in the hoax he has created.

That term plus the clear generation of hydrogen molecules and oxygen molecules is what differentiates the lies of the fraud and liar Arturo Herrera from real scientists like Meredith.

lol what are you saying, you know meredith books on melanin to right lol

since when does writting a book make you a fraud because you like for people to read everything you done instead of an article lol

There you go again being a stupid liar.

I never stated or suggested "when does writting a book make you a fraud"

Only someone really super uneducated or a pernicious liar would think that.

• The topic was locked