Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Science may have proof of psychic abilities

Aten34

1 minute ago, Ankhael said:

steady putting word in my mouth lol funny one your hilarious lmao

No. You admitted it You are just too uneducated to understand that simple fact.

You have to super uneducated to miss that.

Just now, Ankhael said:

@stereologist

you ask me to prove to you that someone else talks about melanin dissociating the water molecule, I show you meredith

No you liar. I asked that you prove the following using someone other than Arturo Herrera.

5c745b1c74374_watersplitclaim.jpg.8306d1013e94dadfc8142c379cfe8032.jpg

Is the problem that you are so incredibly uneducated you cannot read those words and understand that is not what Meredith was discussing?

That would be an easy out for you. My guess is that you will just continue to lie especially after you discover that Meredith does not show melanin splitting water into gasses in his book.

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

No. You admitted it You are just too uneducated to understand that simple fact.

You have to super uneducated to miss that.

How the hell I'm not going to know what I said lmao. 

Stereologist you gasping for straws that aint there.

lets focus on whats at hand. The Fact that melanin can dissociate the water molecule and you was a unbeliever and now  you witness it via Paul Meredith

How the hell I'm not going to know what I said lmao. 

Stereologist you gasping for straws that aint there.

lets focus on whats at hand. The Fact that melanin can dissociate the water molecule and you was a unbeliever and now  you witness it via Paul Meredith

Still unable to figure out how you admitted being a liar. I believe it. I certainly believe it.

You are and will always be a stupid liar.

There is not one but the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera that makes the following claim. Not quite right Ankhael the uneducated liar also makes that claim.

5c745c8908f4a_watersplitclaim.jpg.cea262694a061f23cc4c3dcc254e23a0.jpg

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Still unable to figure out how you admitted being a liar. I believe it. I certainly believe it.

You are and will always be a stupid liar.

There is not one but the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera that makes the following claim. Not quite right Ankhael the uneducated liar also makes that claim.

5c745c8908f4a_watersplitclaim.jpg.cea262694a061f23cc4c3dcc254e23a0.jpg

you stuck on that H2 O2? wikipedia says the samething, not about melanin, but  with that basic reaction in chlorophyll

20 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

you stuck on that H2 O2? wikipedia says the samething, not about melanin, but  with that basic reaction in chlorophyll

You are the one stuck on lying about melanin and its properties.

There is nothing in the article by Meredith showing that the lies of Arturo Herrera are anything but lies.

You've been unable to show that there is anything showing the follow lie

5c7458767217e_watersplitclaim.jpg.a22c5115c00d113ca550e0f9c7c9db43.jpg

You can't find it because the only one making that claim is the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

Just now, stereologist said:

You are the one stuck on lying about melanin and its properties.

There is nothing in the article by Meredith showing that the lies of Arturo Herrera are anything but lies.

You've been unable to show that there is anything showing the follow lie

5c7458767217e_watersplitclaim.jpg.a22c5115c00d113ca550e0f9c7c9db43.jpg

You can't find it because the only one making that claim is the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

what claim are you talking about? you think this is your golden ticket lol?

Ive already prove that melanin can dissociate the water molecule via Paul Meredith. you claim that melanin couldn't do it and I'll it could I told you that I would prove to you without Arturo for your comfort, and suggest that meredith didn't have any research that confirmed melanin can dissociate the water molecule. and now that you know I got you, now your trying to change up to used specified terms to win the arguement when you know that they don't stay as single atoms lol, you've lost we might as well continue on the rest of the theory.

All I do is point out when you lie.

If you don't want to revealed as liar then you can stop being a liar.

That is up to you.

If someone were truly interested in science then they would learn and not lie.

Does melanin have the properties claimed by the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera? Doesn't seem to be the case.

Does the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera provide experimental evidence for his tale? No.

Does he discuss any methodology, results, to back up the wild tale? No.

Do other scientists working with melanin support his wild tales? No.

You'd think that might be a possibility given that the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera has claimed discoveries others have made. But alas, this is just a lie by the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

Just now, Ankhael said:

what claim are you talking about? you think this is your golden ticket lol?

Ive already prove that melanin can dissociate the water molecule via Paul Meredith. you claim that melanin couldn't do it and I'll it could I told you that I would prove to you without Arturo for your comfort, and suggest that meredith didn't have any research that confirmed melanin can dissociate the water molecule. and now that you know I got you, now your trying to change up to used specified terms to win the arguement when you know that they don't stay as single atoms lol, you've lost we might as well continue on the rest of the theory.

There you go again and besmirch the work of a real scientist Meredith by lying abut his work.

There is no evidence in the Meredith article to support the lies of the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

No matter how stupidly you lie about the article everyone sees your childish lying for what it is.

5c7465bb0699a_watersplitclaim.jpg.f9abbfb9414b7cbf42b3bc827e588cb7.jpg

That is the lie by the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera and Meredith does not support that lie.

I think part of the problem might be that you are so ignorant you do not understand that hydrogen molecules and oxygen molecules are not hydroniums and hydroxyls.

Anytime you want to stop your stupid lies you can. It is up to you.

On 2/22/2019 at 11:31 PM, stereologist said:

So boom - so what.

You again have failed to show that melanin dissociates water.

19 hours ago, stereologist said:

There is no water splitting. No one but the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera claims that melanin splits water.

The simple fact is that melanin does NOT split water.

Yet I proved to you that it does, Meredith research shows melanin dissociates the water molecule.

The list of repeated lies is rock solid.

1.        That I did not prove Arturo Herrera is a liar and fraud.

2.        The lie that all articles in PubMed are peer reviewed.

3.       The lie that papers outside of the fake papers by Herrera show melanin dissociates water into hydrogen and oxygen.

4.       The lie that none of the Spanish links rejected Arturo Herrera as a liar and fraud – 100% of them did

5.       The lie that all species with melanin can radiosynthesize

6.       The lie that humans can transmit signals via modulated signals

7.       The lie that melanin can capture signals, not just absorbs EM

8.       The lie that a government listing service certifies some research

9.       The lie that any of Arturo Herrera’s papers are peer reviewed

10.   I proved that you knew that the claim of Arturo Herrera was splitting water into gasses and have lied as soon as that was shown to be a lie.

11.   I proved that you were wrong about photons

12.   I proved you were wrong about the MIT article

13.   I proved you were wrong about requiring modulation for signal

14.   You were proved wrong about your racist ideas

2 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

Yet I proved to you that it does, Meredith research shows melanin dissociates the water molecule.

You can't stop lying. Your such a bad loser.

The claim has been this and only since for over 800 posts:

5c746f3951e13_watersplitclaim.jpg.1c73a5f2df3b865544fc6e28f92eaeb8.jpg

Yet you choose to be a childish stupid liar over those 800 posts.

You will never ever know as much as I do. You can't.

On 2/22/2019 at 11:47 PM, stereologist said:

Claiming that melanin dissociates water is a grand failure, so grand that the posters have nothing better to do than reveal their personal ignorance by lying about the articles

On 2/22/2019 at 7:50 PM, stereologist said:

There is zero evidence that melanin splits water molecules.

What is clear is that you are clueless about this issue.

On 2/22/2019 at 7:48 PM, stereologist said:

I do know that there is zero evidence that melanin splits water water molecules. You know the same but you lie about this

you remember this

You've have claim there was no evidence of melanin splitting water at all, and I prove to you without using Arturo for your comfort again

Edited by Ankhael

@stereologist

you even stated meredith research didn't say melanin dissociate the water molecule and that couldn't read, you called me a liar, stupid fool etc. and look now, you can't deny melanin that can dissociate the water molecule

6 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

you remember this

You've have claim there was no evidence of melanin splitting water at all, and I prove to you without using Arturo for your comfort again

You are a liar and a liar is all you will ever be. You aren't even a good liar. You are a pathetic childish loser of a liar.

All of the statements refer to this and you know you phony.

5c7472a284b08_watersplitclaim.jpg.9fac907fa8af5fa40e8aaa3e8418e5d5.jpg

4 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

@stereologist

you even stated meredith research didn't say melanin dissociate the water molecule and that couldn't read, you called me a liar, stupid fool etc. and look now, you can't deny melanin that can dissociate the water molecule

You are such a stupid liar. From the start the issue has been this lie by that liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

5c7472d3cd32a_watersplitclaim.jpg.2aedf2f2d7dd9a03f0e86aee6b963ad6.jpg

Here is what Ankhael posted in post #340.

The paper states the following quotes

"Light energy transformation into chemical energy The very frst step in plants can be represented as follows: H2O (liquid) → 2H2 (gas) + O2 (gas)

Traditionally gives much value to molecular oxygen is generated as a result of the dissociation of the water molecule, but in our opinion the value product is molecular hydrogen, since it is the carrier of energy par excellence in the entire universe, besides a powerful antioxidant effect that is very useful in biochemical terms; 4 and on the other hand, oxygen is toxic to any concentration, proof of this is that the plants expel it into the atmosphere.

Now that moronic liar is pretending something other than this issue which is water being dissociated to molecular hydrogen and molecular oxygen.

That is why the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera calls it photosynthesis.

It seems the stupid lies of Ankhael will not stop since the only tool in their toolbox is to tell lies which they have told every post.

In post #409 Ankhael also verifies that the discussion is about splitting water into molecular hydrogen and molecular oxygen.

Meaning that researchers had discovered that the fungi can do it, but openly admit it that they didn't know if it was "photosynthesis" or some kind of chemosynthesis. However Arturo claims he and his team discovery that melanin actually was doing it in a similar muti-step pathway of photosynthesis like chlorophyll except that melanin can reverse the splitting of the water molecule while chlorophyll cannot,

There now seems to be a recognition of their utter and complete failure and now want to pretend we were discussing some other issue. Not so whch is why I have been posting the lie to remind everyone exactly what is being discussed.

Just now, stereologist said:

You are a liar and a liar is all you will ever be. You aren't even a good liar. You are a pathetic childish loser of a liar.

All of the statements refer to this and you know you phony.

5c7472a284b08_watersplitclaim.jpg.9fac907fa8af5fa40e8aaa3e8418e5d5.jpg

Meredith confrim my statements lol,

but your denying your claims lmao

you won't admit you was wrong and that melanin dissociating the water molecule.

your original claims was that melanin could dissociate water, now your trying to change it to fit Arturo saying O2 and H2 to try differentiate Meredith from Arturo just because  because meredilth only talked about they newly formed molecule hydronium and hydroxide lmao, thats some phony stuff man.  But little did you know that Arturo talks about Hydronium  as well in his research. you trying to use this play on words crap, and its not working you lost, i caught you with your past quotes, you forseen that you was going to lose so you tried to change your statements to "melanin doesn't dissociate water into oxygen and hydrogen. lmao you is hilarious lmao

Arturo Soli Herrerra is a fraud. He is a recognized quack.

One of this sales pitches is for Qiapi 1. There are no studies on this material. It does not appear to work. There is nothing in the literature.

All of his articles are nothing more than the same nonsense and failures egurgitated time after time. All of the papers are in open source journals
where the author only has to pay and it gets published. Not a single paper reports on an experiment. It is all the same unjustified claims.

Not surprisingly there is not a single scientist, doctor, biologist,  biochemist to back Solis's claims.

That makes another fraud on the part of Arturo Herrerra.

There does not seem to be a single citation for these paper. No one cares.
 These articles he writes are nothing more than unscientific advertising meant
 to feign some pseudoscientifc backing to his scams.

https://despertares.org/2011/10/12/mexico-tratamiento-de-alzheimer-mediante-la-fotosintesis-humana/

Dr. Arturo Solís (ophthalmologist and neuro ophthalmologist) has been the author of this discovery valid to treat various incurable diseases until now or as a source of inexhaustible energy . Alzheimer's, schizophrenia, parkinson's, diabetes, cirrhosis, sciatic nerve or Multiple Chemical Sensitivity are some of the diseases that are being treated by Qiapi-1 by this Doctor and his team based on the stimulation of human photosynthesis.

Now we learn that Arturo is a liar and did not discover what he claims. He
 calls his lie a miraculous discovery.

The electrical properties of MELANINE, are known since 1963, (Weiss and his collaborators) extensive references in 1974, 1977. They were the cause of the Nobel Prize in chemistry year 2000. The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2000. Alan Heeger, Alan G. MacDiarmid , Hideki Shirakawa.

It also turns out that the patents claimed are  in fact duplicates of other
 patents.

Arturo Solis Herrerra is a liar and a fraud.

A site discussing the hoax of Arturo.
https://obrerofuturista.blogspot.com/

Pseudosciences often resort to the use of scientific language in an attempt to support their fictions. The scientific language used out of context is a common resource to give a serious and truthful appearance to practices such as homeopathy, astrology, reiki or Bach flowers.

As you will notice in the posts Solís Herrera has created a whole mythology of human photosynthesis and for them he has used writings in journals of dubious scientific quality , interviews in "alternative" media and even a book of his own where he says that melanin could be the black matter that physicists talk about. The worst thing is that this series of inconsistencies seem to have taken effect in some instances of government and Solís Herrera through his company Fórmulas Magistrales SA de CV has obtained public money. On behalf of CONACyT in 2006, $ 3,400,000.00 (project AVANCE C2005-228) was assigned for the development of a "self-renewable electrochemical photo cell" ; on the part of the Municipality of Aguascalientes obtained the project "Bat-Gen Batteries Pilot Lighting Program" to light the Plaza Patria de Aguascalientes, the project started in December 2010.

There is nothing like a poster stating lie after lie after lie (Ankhael) and then demanding that there be absolute proof that they are liars. It has already been done time after time after time.

6 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

Meredith confrim my statements lol,

but your denying your claims lmao

you won't admit you was wrong and that melanin dissociating the water molecule.

your original claims was that melanin could dissociate water, now your trying to change it to fit Arturo saying O2 and H2 to try differentiate Meredith from Arturo just because  because meredilth only talked about they newly formed molecule hydronium and hydroxide lmao, thats some phony stuff man.  But little did you know that Arturo talks about Hydronium  as well in his research. you trying to use this play on words crap, and its not working you lost, i caught you with your past quotes, you forseen that you was going to lose so you tried to change your statements to "melanin doesn't dissociate water into oxygen and hydrogen. lmao you is hilarious lmao

I asked you to show that there is anything in Meredith's article supporting the liar and fraud named Arturo Herrera. You couldn't.

You can only tell really stupid lies. You can't seem to ever tell the truth.

Here is the original claim and you made it you dolt.

5c7476cc22d3a_watersplitclaim.jpg.31729c7401fa2201f11255a530b3b545.jpg

The first poster was you in post #340. You have told so many lies you can't keep your stupid lies straight.

Post #340

The paper states the following quotes

"Light energy transformation into chemical energy The very frst step in plants can be represented as follows: H2O (liquid) → 2H2 (gas) + O2 (gas)

Traditionally gives much value to molecular oxygen is generated as a result of the dissociation of the water molecule, but in our opinion the value product is molecular hydrogen, since it is the carrier of energy par excellence in the entire universe, besides a powerful antioxidant effect that is very useful in biochemical terms; 4 and on the other hand, oxygen is toxic to any concentration, proof of this is that the plants expel it into the atmosphere.

Edited by stereologist

7 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Now that moronic liar is pretending something other than this issue which is water being dissociated to molecular hydrogen and molecular oxygen.

um, i don't get what you mean by this, but water being dissociated  is true

11 minutes ago, stereologist said:

That is why the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera calls it photosynthesis.

because melanin uses light and water

13 minutes ago, stereologist said:

It seems the stupid lies of Ankhael will not stop since the only tool in their toolbox is to tell lies which they have told every post.

I've been the truth but you coluldn't handle it lol

13 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Meaning that researchers had discovered that the fungi can do it, but openly admit it that they didn't know if it was "photosynthesis" or some kind of chemosynthesis. However Arturo claims he and his team discovery that melanin actually was doing it in a similar muti-step pathway of photosynthesis like chlorophyll except that melanin can reverse the splitting of the water molecule while chlorophyll cannot,

There now seems to be a recognition of their utter and complete failure and now want to pretend we were discussing some other issue. Not so whch is why I have been posting the lie to remind everyone exactly what is being discussed.

Um, this issue as always been the same lmao, melanin does photosynthesis, I mean even Meredith says it lol. its the ability to take water and light and split the water molecule. hows that different lol

um, i don't get what you mean by this, but water being dissociated  is true

because melanin uses light and water

I've been the truth but you coluldn't handle it lol

Um, this issue as always been the same lmao, melanin does photosynthesis, I mean even Meredith says it lol. its the ability to take water and light and split the water molecule. hows that different lol

You apparently don't understand anything about chemistry. That we all knew. You are incompetent.

Using light and water is not photosynthesis. Solar thermal heaters use light and water. They don't do anything but collect heat. You really are that incompetent and uneducated aren't you?

The answer is that is NOT why the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera used the term photosynthesis.

You lied and lied and lied about the Meredith article and you will always lie because that is all you ever do.

You will never ever know as much as I do because you refuse to learn.

And no Meredith does not state that melanin can do photosynthesis. Your lies are getting stupider each time.

Meredith does not suggest photosynthesis. LMAO.

Dealing with little children like you is so funny.

11 minutes ago, stereologist said:

rturo Soli Herrerra is a fraud. He is a recognized quack.

One of this sales pitches is for Qiapi 1. There are no studies on this material. It does not appear to work. There is nothing in the literature.

All of his articles are nothing more than the same nonsense and failures egurgitated time after time. All of the papers are in open source journals
where the author only has to pay and it gets published. Not a single paper reports on an experiment. It is all the same unjustified claims.

Not surprisingly there is not a single scientist, doctor, biologist,  biochemist to back Solis's claims.

That makes another fraud on the part of Arturo Herrerra.

There does not seem to be a single citation for these paper. No one cares.
 These articles he writes are nothing more than unscientific advertising meant
 to feign some pseudoscientifc backing to his scams.

https://despertares.org/2011/10/12/mexico-tratamiento-de-alzheimer-mediante-la-fotosintesis-humana/

Interesting link, its another Spanish link that support Arturo through testimony lol nothing that says he's a scam.. by the way QIAPI 1 is listed on pubmed.. not really interested in this I told you i was only interested in melanin dissociate the water molecule.

Against where are the scientist and researchers, show me peer review article on him being debunk by expert lmao

6 minutes ago, stereologist said:

ou apparently don't understand anything about chemistry. That we all knew. You are incompetent.

Using light and water is not photosynthesis. Solar thermal heaters use light and water. They don't do anything but collect heat. You really are that incompetent and uneducated aren't you?

The answer is that is NOT why the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera used the term photosynthesis.

You lied and lied and lied about the Meredith article and you will always lie because that is all you ever do.

You will never ever know as much as I do because you refuse to learn.

And no Meredith does not state that melanin can do photosynthesis. Your lies are getting stupider each time.

Meredith does not suggest photosynthesis. LMAO.

Dealing with little children like you is so funny.

Meredith as a book Called "Artificial Photosynthesis" and he talks about melanin... thats all

• The topic was locked