Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Science may have proof of psychic abilities

Aten34

@stereologist @Horta @Guyver @ouija ouija @Piney

Scientists has already considered bioelectromagnetism to be a type of "sixth sense" anyways in other animals, such as some birds, and some aquatic animals. For an example some species of shark have the ability to sense to sense other fish "electric field" giving them an advantage for hunting prey, and referring it to as a type of "type of sixth sense". There was even research done on fruit flies using crytochromes from human retina and found that the flies could sense the electromagnetic field. And theorizing that humans could possess this sense.

scientist claims he's discovered a magnetic sixth sense in humans

Humans may have Magnetic sixth sense

So its not like this Theory as not already been worked on from a scientific community base which some may not be using all the elements of theory applied to the studies nevertheless we are not the only ones whose looking at this as possiblity.

Edited by Ankhael
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

@stereologist @Horta @Guyver @ouija ouija @Piney

Scientists has already considered bioelectromagnetism to be a type of "sixth sense" anyways in other animals, such as some birds, and some aquatic animals. For an example some species of shark have the ability to sense to sense other fish "electric field" giving them an advantage for hunting prey, and referring it to as a type of "type of sixth sense". There was even research done on fruit flies using crytochromes from human retina and found that the flies could sense the electromagnetic field. And theorizing that humans could possess this sense.

scientist claims he's discovered a magnetic sixth sense in humans

Humans may have Magnetic sixth sense

So its not like this Theory as not already been worked on from a scientific community base which some may not be using all the elements of theory applied to the studies nevertheless we are not the only ones whose looking at this as possiblity.

I already posted this in this thread. You missed it.

https://anthropology.net/2006/11/21/the-tiny-magnetite-compass-in-the-human-nose/

• Like 1

On 1/31/2019 at 6:09 AM, Piney said:

Anybody can sense storms or direction. You have a little magnet in your nose.

https://anthropology.net/2006/11/21/the-tiny-magnetite-compass-in-the-human-nose/

Cheese and Louise Weeg!! You send these guys after me???? :lol:    

@ouija ouija

*Bump* 

• Thanks 1

On 1/31/2019 at 5:25 AM, Horta said:

Most things that have an electromagnetic field don't operate as an "antenna" in any useful way though. Why should humans? If humans or other critters do, exactly how do they do it?

Its a little controversial, some think that it could be number of things that can act as an antenna for sensing the magnetic field.

cyptochromes (found in the retina)

Magnetic cell receptors Scientist claims humans can detect Earth's magnetic fields

The Pineal Gland (the most controversial) though I haven't yet found a study on this one it is the common theory amongst the parapsychology community. But I would like to elaborate on this one, because i have a theory as to why this one maybe linked to the possibility that humans are receptive of the electromagnetic field and possibly are capable of absorbing it and converting it into "energy" (current) to be used in the body.

8 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

The Pineal Gland (the most controversial) though I haven't yet found a study on this one it is the common theory amongst the parapsychology community. But I would like to elaborate on this one, because i have a theory as to why this one maybe linked to the possibility that humans are receptive of the electromagnetic field and possibly are capable of absorbing it and converting it into "energy" (current) to be used in the body.

https://www.endocrineweb.com/endocrinology/overview-pineal-gland

It's about a piece of metal in our noses. Not the Pineal gland. Read the links

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Piney said:

*Bump* 

That's really interesting @Piney thanks for sharing. It was helpful in me understanding something that i can do by will. And i never thought that it can be do to magnetite behind the nose area in the middle of the eyes. I have a strange ability to that notice a had and suspected other humans to have when i 16 years old. Whenever i would get close to some huge technology device such as Tvs, radios, or even other certain people, i would feel tickled pressure behind my nose area right between my eyes, my brothers says they would experience the samething, later we did experiments on eachother by closing our eyes and holding random objects in front of the face of eachother to see if we can feel these objects even fingers or people passing by, and the results was remarkable. Later i noticed that by will i could seemingly cut this pressure on and off and the pressure is either lighter or harder depending on what direction I'm looking in. I tested on some other people like my friends and co workers and some would actually feel the samething and experience when i randomly test them without explaining what I was i doing or why sometimes not giving explanations after completing the experiment. This is what drove me to pursued this phenomenon.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

I actually think and have some evidence that the pineal gland is affected by the electromagnetic field and i was gathering information to share with @Horta because he ask what might be antennas in the human body

• Like 1

@Piney I'm wowed at the info you shared by the way. It literally answer that tickle pressure that I feel whenever I come close to a big machine at a distance or some smaller tech devices. Though i learn how to cut it on and off, i really believe that its possible humans could have use this for migration. Lol i just my compass and held it in my hand, randomly spin around and felt the pressure's intensity and followed it rotating in circle until i found where the pressing was strongest and open my eyes and i was aligned with my compass at north. Lol

On 31/01/2019 at 10:06 PM, stereologist said:

My gosh you are getting this all wrong. Kidney stones form not in the blood but in the urinary system. Diet affects the acidity of urine.

I love reading the first page and 8th of a thread and seeing what ridiculous rabbit holes the conversation has gone down. 

Also - these bold coloured fonts are doing my eyes in.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ankhael said:

@Piney I'm wowed at the info you shared by the way. It literally answer that tickle pressure that I feel whenever I come close to a big machine at a distance or some smaller tech devices. Though i learn how to cut it on and off, i really believe that its possible humans could have use this for migration. Lol i just my compass and held it in my hand, randomly spin around and felt the pressure's intensity and followed it rotating in circle until i found where the pressing was strongest and open my eyes and i was aligned with my compass at north. Lol

Prove it and change the world.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Piney said:

@Ankhael  I screw up FM radios. 

I used to work in IT and managed to fix computer issues just by standing behind the complainant and watch over their shoulder as they tried to connect to the 3rd floor printer. My presence became holy, trust me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

I used to work in IT and managed to fix computer issues just by standing behind the complainant and watch over their shoulder as they tried to connect to the 3rd floor printer. My presence became holy, trust me.

It depends on the size of the magnetite. Some people don't even have it. 

Where's Princess Leia? I miss Princess Leia. :o

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Piney said:

It depends on the size of the magnetite. Some people don't even have it. 

Where's Princess Leia? I miss Princess Leia. :o

Wow that's interesting maybe that would also explain why some people i tested didn't feel the tickle pressure.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

Wow that's interesting maybe that would also explain why some people i tested didn't feel the tickle pressure.

Are you American? 

39 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

I love reading the first page and 8th of a thread and seeing what ridiculous rabbit holes the conversation has gone down. 

Also - these bold coloured fonts are doing my eyes in.

Lol there more coming, I'm cooking up something for @Horta to get his thoughts own me presenting something interesting about the pineal gland in a scientific study i found. 

1 minute ago, Ankhael said:

Yes I am, @Piney

You don't have to tag me if you quote me. :lol:

Break your experiment up in ethnic groups. I would hesitate to guess Blacks and Northern Asians have a bigger/more sensitive chunk because we are only a few generations away from hunter-nomads. 

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

Break your experiment up in ethnic groups. I would hesitate to guess Blacks and Northern Asians have a bigger/more sensitive chunk because we are only a few generations away from hunter-nomads. 

Lol I didn't think it quoted you.

Yes I have to agree, I came to that conclusion but kinda hesitated, because I didn't want to cause sensitively.

I Use to work at a Recreational Center when I graduated high school, i work with kids from 4 and all the way up to 12years

I noticed that the majority blacks, Hispanics, and asians (the few that was there), all had more sensitivity than the caucasians children, though there was a few caucasians that showed sensitivity.

There was one particular African American little girl 4 years old, the testing with her was remarkable. I invented into a game and she got every test with flying colors. The other children (other ethnic groups along with 3 caucasian excluding the rest) was the same like her but, they would begin to to point in all directions to do the distractions of the children trying to trick eachother to make them seem like they lost a point.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

I noticed that the majority blacks, Hispanics, and asians (the few that was there), all had more sensitivity than the caucasians children, though there was a few caucasians that showed sensitivity.

Hispanics are about 90 percent Native American. 

15 minutes ago, Piney said:

In the used, a black earth magnet, and a neodymium magnet and sometimes my finger. But i knew there was something, i just had no idea about the magnetite that some humans have

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Hispanics are about 90 percent Native American. 

That's true, i found evidence that the 95% of blacks of America is actually Native to the Americas, not the same race as the Native Americans but the Blacks of America are indigenous.

14 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

That's true, i found evidence that the 95% of blacks of America is actually Native to the Americas, not the same race as the Native Americans but the Blacks of America are indigenous.

That's completely untrue. Old Line American Blacks have bucket loads of Native American blood but the Washita Moor theory is complete nonsense. 

I was a Cultural Resource Officer for my Tribe and worked for and with Smithsonian. I was the "token" Shaman sent out on digs and was employed by many archaeologists as their "token shaman". There's even a newspaper article and lecture photos about me here. 

• The topic was locked