Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Aten34

Science may have proof of psychic abilities

1,186 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Habitat

Time to wheel this bloke out again...…...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
Just now, Ankhael said:

where is the link to the source by researchers Scientist Published a paper showing conflict of interest, meaning research that may be in contrast or opposing what his research has found about melanin?

Here you are being stupid and ignorant. I never stated anything like that.

Only a lonely loser sitting in his parent's basement would try to make such a stupid statement like you did here.

I provided a short list of lies. The list should be 100 plus items long. Apparently it inflames people to be shown how many lies they tell.

1.        That I did not prove Arturo Herrerra is a liar and fraud.

2.        The lie that all articles in PubMed are peer reviewed.

3.       The lie that papers outside of the fake papers by Herrerra show melanin dissociates water into hydrogen and oxygen.

4.       The lie that none of the Spanish links rejected Arturo Herrerra as a liar and fraud – 100% of them did

5.       The lie that all species with melanin can radiosynthesize

6.       The lie that humans can transmit signals via modulated signals

7.       The lie that melanin can capture signals, not just absorbs EM

8.       The lie that a government listing service certifies some research

9.       The lie that any of Arturo Herreras papers are peer reviewed

The bold item was the main challenge and shown to be the lie it is easily and clearly.

I use links to prove all of these items. But you the stupid and ignorant liar that you are does not care about. That is why you will always be the filthy liar you are.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist

Liars like Ankhael and Aten34 cannot keep their lies straight. They tell a lie and another lie and soon they forget what lies they have told.

Pretty clear they are connected to Arturo Herrara and his pathetic childish lies.

I thought it was odd they each claimed to  have stated something the other stated, but it is much clearer that they are paid by the same master.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ankhael
1 minute ago, stereologist said:

You are a liar. You  have posted nothing but lies.

You have posted nothing that shows melanin splits water into hydrogen and oxygen.

You are a stupid and ignorant liar.

I have but it says it using different terms that I keep explaining, just pull out a dictionary thats all.

For example do to the comproportionation (sync or coming to contact) of melanin and water, when light is absorbed a redox reaction occurs in melanin and absorbed water causing water molecules to seperate reforming hydronium and hydroxide. Thats one of a few ways melanin dissociate water, because a chemical reaction occurred causing "dissociation" to form new bonds or products.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
Just now, Ankhael said:

I have but it says it using different terms that I keep explaining, just pull out a dictionary thats all.

For example do to the comproportionation (sync or coming to contact) of melanin and water, when light is absorbed a redox reaction occurs in melanin and absorbed water causing water molecules to seperate reforming hydronium and hydroxide. Thats one of a few ways melanin dissociate water, because a chemical reaction occurred causing "dissociation" to form new bonds or products.

You can't even write a single post that is coherent and you ask for me to open a dictionary. You are a dolt of clown.

Are you stupid or what? STUPID!!!!!

Since you are incompetent at chemistry it is my pleasure to inform you, that the formation of hydroxyls and hydroniums does not form hydrogen and oxygen.

As one of my geology professors once said, "you sir are lower than whale **** and theer is very little lower than whale ****."

It seems that our brainless Ankhael has not a clue about chemistry. Then again not a clue about words, nor a clue about electricity, nor a clue about physics, nor a clue about arithmetic, nor a clue about anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist

I've said this many tmes but apparently not enough.

Ankhael you will never ever know as much as I do. Never, never, never ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ankhael
1 minute ago, stereologist said:

Liars like Ankhael and Aten34 cannot keep their lies straight. They tell a lie and another lie and soon they forget what lies they have told.

Pretty clear they are connected to Arturo Herrara and his pathetic childish lies.

I thought it was odd they each claimed to  have stated something the other stated, but it is much clearer that they are paid by the same master.

I don't know everything about Arturo in other works, I just got interested in what he said about melanin, nothing else, you became invested in looking at this guys life story trying to find a way discredited his claims. But there is no peer reviewed papers or written hypotheses by researchers in the same field refuting his findings. You have only giving us blogs of opinions and those had little to barely doubt except for not finding his research on Pubmed/NCBI. Then you thought you could prove your point by showing that articles can get pass pubmed. How does that prove he's a fraud, thats not confirmation. You fused your opinion with other irrelevant events to try prove he's a fraud. No research has came out by any other researchers to say other wise. You have no prove.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ankhael
1 minute ago, stereologist said:

I've said this many tmes but apparently not enough.

Ankhael you will never ever know as much as I do. Never, never, never ever

Tell me what photocatalytic material are used for, you know than me, I want to learn seriously just because I don't want to misunderstand you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ankhael
4 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You can't even write a single post that is coherent and you ask for me to open a dictionary. You are a dolt of clown.

Are you stupid or what? STUPID!!!!!

Since you are incompetent at chemistry it is my pleasure to inform you, that the formation of hydroxyls and hydroniums does not form hydrogen and oxygen.

As one of my geology professors once said, "you sir are lower than whale **** and theer is very little lower than whale ****."

It seems that our brainless Ankhael has not a clue about chemistry. Then again not a clue about words, nor a clue about electricity, nor a clue about physics, nor a clue about arithmetic, nor a clue about anything

Did your professor teach you that during the dissociation of water, Oxygen and Hydrogen atoms can exist by themselves in water, and that they have to form other compounds such as H3O+ (hydronium) and OH- (hydroxide)? Why don't you Google it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
Just now, Ankhael said:

I don't know everything about Arturo in other works, I just got interested in what he said about melanin, nothing else, you became invested in looking at this guys life story trying to find a way discredited his claims. But there is no peer reviewed papers or written hypotheses by researchers in the same field refuting his findings. You have only giving us blogs of opinions and those had little to barely doubt except for not finding his research on Pubmed/NCBI. Then you thought you could prove your point by showing that articles can get pass pubmed. How does that prove he's a fraud, thats not confirmation. You fused your opinion with other irrelevant events to try prove he's a fraud. No research has came out by any other researchers to say other wise. You have no prove.

It was simple to discredit the works of a liar and fraud. You are too stupid to investigate his claims.

Stupidity is unwillingness to learn. You are stupid.  He is a liar. Plain and simple. He provides no experiment. He provides no methodology, discussion, data, results or anything.

No one needs to refute the words of a scumbag liar and fraud. No.

Every scientist needs to defend their work. They all know that. I've been to many scientific meetings and I  have seen the heated discussions.

I have shown that he is a liar and cheat and fraud. I have proved that not every article is peer reviewed and yet you are the scummy liar that is closed minded and refuses the truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
4 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

Tell me what photocatalytic material are used for, you know than me, I want to learn seriously just because I don't want to misunderstand you.

You are too stupid and close minded to tell.

You are a liar and there is no reason to believe a repugnant liar such as you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
2 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

Did your professor teach you that during the dissociation of water, Oxygen and Hydrogen atoms can exist by themselves in water, and that they have to form other compounds such as H3O+ (hydronium) and OH- (hydroxide)? Why don't you Google it

You are as stupid as you post. You've proved your stupidity post after post.

Don't you want to escape your self imposed stupidity?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist

I have proved beyond a doubt a huge number of lies posted in this thread. Here is a short list:

1.        That I did prove Arturo Herrerra is a liar and fraud.

2.        The lie that all articles in PubMed are peer reviewed.

3.     The lie that papers outside of the fake papers by Herrerra show melanin dissociates water into hydrogen and oxygen.

4.       The lie that none of the Spanish links rejected Arturo Herrerra as a liar and fraud – 100% of them did

5.       The lie that all species with melanin can radiosynthesize

6.       The lie that humans can transmit signals via modulated signals

7.       The lie that melanin can capture signals, not just absorbs EM

8.       The lie that a government listing service certifies some research

9.       The lie that any of Arturo Herreras papers are peer reviewed

The bold item was the main challenge and shown to be the lie it is easily and clearly.

Despite the overwhelming proof those being paid by Herrera continue to lie about Herrera's obvious lies being used to extract money from people dying of diseases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ankhael

@stereologist 

36 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You are as stupid as you post. You've proved your stupidity post after post.

Don't you want to escape your self imposed stupidity?

A hydrogen proton cannot sit in water by itself. Hydron solute properties

Is wikipedia clueless and stupid too?

Edited by Ankhael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ankhael
14 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You are too stupid and close minded to tell.

You are a liar and there is no reason to believe a repugnant liar such as you.

Lol let me find you don't know or is it that you know and you know they are used to split water in Artificial photosynthesis for water splitting.

If there is something else they are used for that I dont know about I'm willing to learn because you know more than I'll ever know professor stereologist.

Edited by Ankhael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ankhael
9 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Despite the overwhelming proof those being paid by Herrera continue to lie about Herrera's obvious lies being used to extract money from people dying of diseases

provide a link to to proof to what you claim. Provide sources that says that he pays people to lie, where is your proof stereologist. This forum says you must provide links to what you claim is the truth.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ankhael

@stereologist lets continue on the protonic theory, so I can receive more of your criticism to better my theory or let it go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
7 hours ago, Ankhael said:

@stereologist 

A hydrogen proton cannot sit in water by itself. Hydron solute properties

Is wikipedia clueless and stupid too?

Already known. So what? You didn't know this apparently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
7 hours ago, Ankhael said:

Lol let me find you don't know or is it that you know and you know they are used to split water in Artificial photosynthesis for water splitting.

If there is something else they are used for that I dont know about I'm willing to learn because you know more than I'll ever know professor stereologist.

You are not willing to learn. Your repeated lies show you have no interest in learning.

Here is a short list of your lies:

1.        That I did not prove Arturo Herrerra is a liar and fraud.

2.        The lie that all articles in PubMed are peer reviewed.

3.     The lie that papers outside of the fake papers by Herrerra show melanin dissociates water into hydrogen and oxygen.

4.       The lie that none of the Spanish links rejected Arturo Herrerra as a liar and fraud – 100% of them did

5.       The lie that all species with melanin can radiosynthesize

6.       The lie that humans can transmit signals via modulated signals

7.       The lie that melanin can capture signals, not just absorbs EM

8.       The lie that a government listing service certifies some research

9.       The lie that any of Arturo Herreras papers are peer reviewed

These lies are all very strong evidence that you have no interest in learning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
7 hours ago, Ankhael said:

provide a link to to proof to what you claim. Provide sources that says that he pays people to lie, where is your proof stereologist. This forum says you must provide links to what you claim is the truth.

Another laughable blunder on your part.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ankhael
39 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I know that. So what?

So melanin now we know melanin dissociate the water molecule, when illuminated by light 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
1 minute ago, Ankhael said:

So melanin now we know melanin dissociate the water molecule, when illuminated by light 

Another lie by you. Melanin does not do what you and the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera have claimed: melanin splits water into hydrogen and oxygen.

Your link did not support that lie repeated often by you and Arturo Herrera.

Do  you even know what that links was about? I doubt it. You seem unable to read and comprehend even simple material.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ankhael
2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Another lie by you. Melanin does not do what you and the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera have claimed: melanin splits water into hydrogen and oxygen.

Your link did not support that lie repeated often by you and Arturo Herrera.

Do  you even know what that links was about? I doubt it. You seem unable to read and comprehend even simple material.

When he said melanin splits water into Oxygen and hydrogen, he meant as a protonic conductor. 

Melanin is Arrhenius, so when it merge with water or absorb it, they both have a chemical reaction, and dissociate.

Look up regular "dissociate (chemistry)" it also means when 2 substances seperates do to a chemical reaction like hydrolysis. With pure water melanin is more acidic so its going to cause water to dissociate similar to salt or any other acid substance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.