Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Aten34

Science may have proof of psychic abilities

1,186 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

stereologist
14 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

Interesting link, its another Spanish link that support Arturo through testimony lol nothing that says he's a scam.. by the way QIAPI 1 is listed on pubmed.. not really interested in this I told you i was only interested in melanin dissociate the water molecule.

Against where are the scientist and researchers, show me peer review article on him being debunk by expert lmao

It's a link that shows what a liar and fraud he is. You are a liar that it in any way support the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

But we already know you are a career liar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
12 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

Meredith as a book Called "Artificial Photosynthesis" and he talks about melanin... thats all

Please provide a link because I believe once again you are lying.

That is all you do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aten34
6 hours ago, stereologist said:

No. I am calling you a liar. Why?

Because you are a liar.

The work of Paul Meredith does NOT support the lies of the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

I have repeated and repeated and repeated that.

Paul Meredith is a real scientist. I've stated that repeatedly.

 

You need to look at Meredith work.. It do say melanin can split water 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aten34
8 hours ago, Ankhael said:
8 hours ago, stereologist said:

LMAO at your bald faced and rather stupid lie.

Not one researcher supports or provides evidence for the melanin splits water lie by that fraud Arturo Herrera.

wasn't talking about arturo or meanin, i was talking about the reverse chemical reaction of water. 

8 hours ago, stereologist said:

wow you are a liar with no ability to tell the truth.

It sounds like you are so uneducated and incompetent that you want to pretend that there are researchers out there supporting the lle that melanin splits water.

You are a liar. You lied about Mcguinness' and Meredith's papers. Who else will you lie about?

The equilibrium arrow

The equilibrium arrow or equal sign (=) is a combination of two, half headed arrows facing in the opposite direction to reflect the chemical reaction is a reversible reaction. It symbolizes equilibrium.

2 H2O(l) <---> H3O+(aq) + OH-(aq)

meaning dissociation can be reverse its call equilibrium.    and you steady calling people liars and says they don't know chemistry. you said you knew more than me.

9125356195695034996%253Faccount_id%253D0

This is prove., look up the details and terms do your research

@stereologist

Yeah ain't no way getting around this buddy. this equilibrium say it all. In fine print, "light induces a redox reaction".. this is what we was talking about earlier when we said photconductivity causes the redox reaction... The word induce is another way of saying "cause"

smh sad thing about all of this, is that you completely underestimate our comprehension....i should have thought about showing this earlier... it's much clearer to explain...well this rest the case about melanin dissociating water.. scientific literature was definitely difficult using to prove our point..

Edited by Aten34

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
1 hour ago, Ankhael said:

You lied. The book is not by Meredith. He wrote part of a chapter with 7 other authors

I know about this book and the issue Meredith talks about in the book is the absorption spectra.

No surprise that you were untruthful. I was aware of this textbook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
1 hour ago, Aten34 said:

@stereologist

Yeah ain't no way getting around this buddy. this equilibrium say it all. In fine print, "light induces a redox reaction".. this is what we was talking about earlier when we said photconductivity causes the redox reaction... The word induce is another way of saying "cause"

smh sad thing about all of this, is that you completely underestimate our comprehension....i should have thought about showing this earlier... it's much clearer to explain...well this rest the case about melanin dissociating water.. scientific literature was definitely difficult using to prove our point..

No getting around you being as incompetent as your friend.

This has no connection to the claims of the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera who claims water splitting into molecular hydrogen and molecular oxygen.

I don't underestimate your comprehension. You are completely incompetent.

You failed to support the claims of Arturo Herrera as claimed here

5c74a4c367ab3_watersplitclaim.jpg.62d8427ff59cb758fb8fb178d82227e0.jpg

It is hard for me to comprehend how anyone would ever think that the work of Meredith is in any form similar to the lies of Arturo Herrera.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
2 hours ago, Aten34 said:

You need to look at Meredith work.. It do say melanin can split water 

It does not show that it supports the claims of the known and proven liar and fraud named Arturo Herrera.

Here is what Arturo Herrera claimed.

5c74a5a012989_watersplitclaim.jpg.9405ddebf1fe6cce402c9a5b012c7f36.jpg

That is not described or mentioned or suggested at all by Meredith.

I know you and Ankhael are unable to accept that, but that is the case.

The issue is water splitting by melanin to form H2 and O2. There is no such mention in the work of Meredith or any other real scientist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ankhael
27 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You lied. The book is not by Meredith. He wrote part of a chapter with 7 other authors

I know about this book and the issue Meredith talks about in the book is the absorption spectra.

No surprise that you were untruthful. I was aware of this textbook.

Lmao its a book title, must show you again, its an actual book

1. https://books.google.com/books?id=NtTha3f5uhkC&dq=Paul+Meredith+Artificial+photosynthesis&source=gbs_navlinks_s

2.  https://www.amazon.com/Artificial-Photosynthesis-Biology-Industrial-Application/dp/3527310908

3. https://searchworks.stanford.edu/view/5975404

4. https://trove.nla.gov.au/work/19597391

5. https://www.abebooks.com/9783527310906/Artificial-Photosynthesis-Basic-Biology-Industrial-3527310908/plp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aten34
3 hours ago, stereologist said:

It does not show that it supports the claims of the known and proven liar and fraud named Arturo Herrera.

Here is what Arturo Herrera claimed.

5c74a5a012989_watersplitclaim.jpg.9405ddebf1fe6cce402c9a5b012c7f36.jpg

That is not described or mentioned or suggested at all by Meredith.

I know you and Ankhael are unable to accept that, but that is the case.

The issue is water splitting by melanin to form H2 and O2. There is no such mention in the work of Meredith or any other real scientist.

we are not using Arturo anymore. Ankhael made it clear that we will prove it to you by retracting Arturo but since you keep mentioning him as a crutch of your opposition in this debate then that is fine

No that is not the issue. the issue is that you said that melanin can not split the water molecule at all. we prove to you that it can. that is part of what this entire debate was about... Ankhael tried to use Arturo research to prove it to you and then you go and say he is a fraud so we say we can find other scientists that have similar work to that arturo were they claim melanin splits the water molecule and so you still insist that it wasn't true because you say arturo is fraud so we decided to retract and omitt arturo for the sake of our argument by just strictly talking about other scientists such as meredith.. we prove to you that meredith split water with melanin. 

so once again the issue was you saying melanin could not split the water molecule.

now you want to say there is no similarities. water splitting is water splitting. when we first mention this, there was no specifics on what equation and how. the point was that it could do it.

H2O ⇌ OH+  H3O(meredith) 

2H2O → 2H2 + ONow Arturo said this is the basis of chlorophyll and melanin but as you can see in your picture of arturo article, he says "melanin is fully reversible which is a equilibrium. this is the actual equation for melanin below here copied and paste from his article:

2H2O ↔ 2H2 + O2 + 4e( the reversible equation or equilibrium) as you can see there are 2 pointed arrows on each end of the line of this equation indicating that it is reversible just like meredith's.

Now the similarities is simple: water splitting... it doesnt matter if it's splitting water into hydronium and hydroxide or hydrogen and oxygen.. our point from the beginning of the time melanin was mention in this thread was to prove melanin was able to split water.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Aten34

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
10 hours ago, Ankhael said:

More utter incompetence. He is one of many authors of a book. There are 7 other authors for the section he worked on.

I am well aware of this textbook written by many authors.

Just like everything else you are simply untruthful.

The book section he worked on is about the absorption spectra of materials.

The book in no way supports lies of the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ankhael

@stereologist

Lol you constantly focus on O2 and H2, Arturo still talks how they can't exist alone, so he saying the samething as Meredith. Oxygen negetive ion and hydrogen positive ion becomes hydronium and hydroxide.

Quote

In Spanish from Arturo Solis Herrera "Human photosynthesis"

El agua y la melanina son moléculas fundamentalmente neutras, porque tienen un pH 7. Además, tienen una ligera tendencia a ionizarse, es decir, pueden actuar como ácidos o bases débiles (se disocian poco). Una forma de entender esta reacción de ionización (en agua) es observar que una molécula de agua puede transferirse a otra molécula para proporcionar un ión hidronio (H3O +) y un enlace hidroxilo (OH-), de modo que el agua es el aceptor de protones y el donador de protones. simultaneamente. H2O + H2O = (H3O +) + (OH-)

En realidad, esto es una simplificación ya que el protón se puede unir a varios grupos de moléculas de agua para producir especies tales como H5O2 + y H7O3 +. En una solución acuosa, los protones son muy móviles y la carga salta de una molécula a otra en una fracción de tiempo de aproximadamente 10 minutos. quince segundos Por motivos prácticos, casi siempre es suficiente describir el proceso de ionización de una manera mucho más sencilla ... H20 -----> (H +) + (OH-)

 

Translation 

Water and melanin are fundamentally neutral molecules, because their pH is around 7. In addition, they have a slight tendency to ionize, that is, they can act as very weak acids or bases (they dissociate little). One way to understand this ionization reaction (in water) is to observe that a water molecule can transfer a proton to another molecule to give a hydronium ion (H3O+) And hydroxyl linkage (OH-) So that water is the proton acceptor and the proton donor simultaneously. H2O + H2O = (H3O+) + (OH-)

Actually, this is a simplification since the transferred proton can be attached to several groups of water molecules to produce species such as H5O2+ and H7O3+. In an aqueous solution, the protons are very mobile and the charge jumps from one molecule to another in a fraction of time of approximately 10 minutes. fifteen seconds. For practical purposes, it is almost always sufficient to describe the ionization process in a much simpler way ...

 H20 -----> (H+) + (OH-)

 

 

So they still saying the same thing stereologist. Paul Meredith and Arturo Solis Herrera is still saying the samething and I didn't post this to prove a point. My point was already proven, when I proved that melanin can dissociate the water molecule using Meredith research, something you denied and claimed throughout thread that melanin couldn't do.

you tried to used the "H2 and O2" to seperate them but in reality they are both talking about "melanin dissociates the water molecule" something you denied melanin couldn't do.

 

therefore the sole reason I brought up Arturo, was to prove to you that melanin converts the absorb energy into chemical useful energy. Because you claimed that melanin didn't do anything with the absorb EM waves

Edited by Ankhael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ankhael
3 minutes ago, stereologist said:

More utter incompetence. He is one of many authors of a book. There are 7 other authors for the section he worked on.

I am well aware of this textbook written by many authors.

Just like everything else you are simply untruthful.

The book section he worked on is about the absorption spectra of materials.

The book in no way supports lies of the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

Doesn't matter still make it his book as co Author 

Yes material that could used in application use for Artificial photosynthesis

And melanin is one those materials that can do photosynthesis, something you denied throughout the thread 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
8 hours ago, Aten34 said:

we are not using Arturo anymore. Ankhael made it clear that we will prove it to you by retracting Arturo but since you keep mentioning him as a crutch of your opposition in this debate then that is fine

No that is not the issue. the issue is that you said that melanin can not split the water molecule at all. we prove to you that it can. that is part of what this entire debate was about... Ankhael tried to use Arturo research to prove it to you and then you go and say he is a fraud so we say we can find other scientists that have similar work to that arturo were they claim melanin splits the water molecule and so you still insist that it wasn't true because you say arturo is fraud so we decided to retract and omitt arturo for the sake of our argument by just strictly talking about other scientists such as meredith.. we prove to you that meredith split water with melanin. 

so once again the issue was you saying melanin could not split the water molecule.

now you want to say there is no similarities. water splitting is water splitting. when we first mention this, there was no specifics on what equation and how. the point was that it could do it.

H2O ⇌ OH+  H3O(meredith) 

2H2O → 2H2 + ONow Arturo said this is the basis of chlorophyll and melanin but as you can see in your picture of arturo article, he says "melanin is fully reversible which is a equilibrium. this is the actual equation for melanin below here copied and paste from his article:

2H2O ↔ 2H2 + O2 + 4e( the reversible equation or equilibrium) as you can see there are 2 pointed arrows on each end of the line of this equation indicating that it is reversible just like meredith's.

Now the similarities is simple: water splitting... it doesnt matter if it's splitting water into hydronium and hydroxide or hydrogen and oxygen.. our point from the beginning of the time melanin was mention in this thread was to prove melanin was able to split water.

 

You two brought up Arturo Herrera. The discussion about this issue of splitting water comes from you two.

Now you want to change your original statements because you know what you posted was a lie.

There is no reason to change what was posted because all of it derives fromt he lies of that liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

The entire Meredith introduction was based on supporting the lies of that liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

What is clear as have every issue brought up here is that you are arguing based on your personal ignorance of topics. 

You say "water splitting is water splitting" If it were that simple then you'd have admitted your blunders and errors and incompetence a long time ago.

The issue is that water splitting is as Ankhael posted along while back in which  he discussed splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen molecules. Later on it was changed to match an unrelated work in which a real scientist named Meredith showed that melanin only dissociates water into hydroxyls and hydroniums. That is more like an ordinary acid or Arhennius acid as Meredith specifies.

To help you with your utter and stunning incompetence there is a huge difference between splitting water into molecular hydrogen and oxygen and simply dissociating water into hydroxyks and hydroniums. The latter happens spontaneously in water. 

That's right I already posted a link to that.

It takes a large amount of energy to split water into molecular hydrogen and oxygen, something melanin cannot do.

That's right I already posted a link to that.

Once again your pathetic understanding of chemistry is revealed as you post a number of really nonsensical gibberish about the issue.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
6 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

@stereologist

Lol you constantly focus on O2 and H2, Arturo still talks how they can't exist alone, so he saying the samething as Meredith. Oxygen negetive ion and hydrogen positive ion becomes hydronium and hydroxide.

So they still saying the same thing stereologist. Paul Meredith and Arturo Solis Herrera us still saying the samething and I didn't post this to prove a point. My point was already proven, when I proved that melanin can dissociate the water molecule using Meredith research, something you denied and claimed throughout thread that melanin couldn't do.

you tried to used the "H2 and O2" to seperate them but in reality talking about "melanin dissociates the water molecule" something you denied melanin couldn't do.

 

therefore the sole reason I brought up Arturo, was to prove to you that melanin converts the absorb energy into chemical useful energy. Because you claimed that melanin didn't do anything with the absorb EM waves

Wow you are telling more lies. How long do you plan to tell your stupid lies?

No the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera is not saying the same thing as Meredith. Meredith is a real scientist. Arturo Herrera is a liar and fraud.

I am focusing on the issue that you brought up. It was you and no other poster.

After that you have done nothing but lie and lie and really do nothing but tell really stupid lies.

Here is the claim by Arturo Herrera the liar and fraud.

5c7546d30fc9c_watersplitting.jpg.4071383d02f9b7caf9d666e42841000c.jpg

That is completely unrelated to the work of the real scientist Meredith.

You've even admitted that the generation of molecular gasses appears nowhere in Meredith's papers.

I never suggested that this did not happen: "melanin converts the absorb energy into chemical useful energy" 

That's another one of your stupid lies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
9 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

Doesn't matter still make it his book as co Author 

Yes material that could used in application use for Artificial photosynthesis

And melanin is one those materials that can do photosynthesis, something you denied throughout the thread 

He's just one of many authors. He wasn't involved in most of the book.

More importantly the book does not state that melanin can do photosynthesis. 

That's another bald faced lie by you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ankhael
25 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You two brought up Arturo Herrera. The discussion about this issue of splitting water comes from you two.

Now you want to change your original statements because you know what you posted was a lie.

There is no reason to change what was posted because all of it derives fromt he lies of that liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

The entire Meredith introduction was based on supporting the lies of that liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

What is clear as have every issue brought up here is that you are arguing based on your personal ignorance of topics. 

You say "water splitting is water splitting" If it were that simple then you'd have admitted your blunders and errors and incompetence a long time ago.

The issue is that water splitting is as Ankhael posted along while back in which  he discussed splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen molecules. Later on it was changed to match an unrelated work in which a real scientist named Meredith showed that melanin only dissociates water into hydroxyls and hydroniums. That is more like an ordinary acid or Arhennius acid as Meredith specifies.

To help you with your utter and stunning incompetence there is a huge difference between splitting water into molecular hydrogen and oxygen and simply dissociating water into hydroxyks and hydroniums. The latter happens spontaneously in water. 

That's right I already posted a link to that.

It takes a large amount of energy to split water into molecular hydrogen and oxygen, something melanin cannot do.

That's right I already posted a link to that.

Once again your pathetic understanding of chemistry is revealed as you post a number of really nonsensical gibberish about the issue.

 

No ones denying that, I brought up Arturo and later brought up Meredith because you said there no other scientists saying melanin can split the water molecule. Even after i showed you in the past. I didn't bring up Meredith to change my original claim about Arturo, that remains the same. You kept insisting that Meredith wasn't talking about melanin dissociating the water molecule period. This wasn't about no hydronium and hydroxide. This was about you saying melanin couldn't do it at all and that no scientist talk about melanin doing that because the science of melanin was already known. After you Finally understood what I saying about Meredith research you tried to make this out something specific like Meredith only talking about hydronium and hydroxide and Arturo not saying those things so you can still get away with calling him a fraud. You was trying to stir the conversation away from the fact that you said melanin couldn't dissociate the water molecule, regardless of what parts. I only brought Meredith and omitted Arturo for your comfort and to show other scientists are talking about this so you won't deny it.

Edited by Ankhael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ankhael
4 minutes ago, stereologist said:

He's just one of many authors. He wasn't involved in most of the book.

More importantly the book does not state that melanin can do photosynthesis. 

That's another bald faced lie by you.

Again your not using critical thinking, it doesn't say it in exact words, there are words that can define something without directly saying. Ie as I proved to you already with Meredith research on melanin, and had to break down definitions to you for you to understand because all you look for is exact words.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ankhael
22 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Wow you are telling more lies. How long do you plan to tell your stupid lies?

No the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera is not saying the same thing as Meredith. Meredith is a real scientist. Arturo Herrera is a liar and fraud.

I am focusing on the issue that you brought up. It was you and no other poster.

After that you have done nothing but lie and lie and really do nothing but tell really stupid lies.

Here is the claim by Arturo Herrera the liar and fraud.

5c7546d30fc9c_watersplitting.jpg.4071383d02f9b7caf9d666e42841000c.jpg

That is completely unrelated to the work of the real scientist Meredith.

You've even admitted that the generation of molecular gasses appears nowhere in Meredith's papers.

I never suggested that this did not happen: "melanin converts the absorb energy into chemical useful energy" 

That's another one of your stupid lies.

Lmao I just showed you, they are saying the samething, Are you constantly going to try to play on words. Duhhhhhh Oxygen and Hydrogen are gases they appear in the water as bubbles and from the water as steam when heated. No one has to specifically mention those things thats common sense. Are you seriously going to keep doing this lmao hilarious funny how you know you lost the debate. I showed you from his book his saying the samething as Meredith in quotes lmao

You know, I don't even know why and what's the point of your vague screenshitshot up there. Lol

Again when oxygen and hydrogen the gas atoms separates from their covalent bond that makes the water molecule. They seperate as single charged gas (bubbles) ions they do not last long in water (Fact) as single atoms they rejoin a existing water molecule forming ionic molecules of water hydronium and hydroxide which changes the pH ratio of the water. Those newly formed water molecules are reverse when melanin and water start to oxidate, causing melanin to add more electrons reverse the water molecule. This happens back in fourth in the system "comproportionation equilibrium" 

lmao stereologist how are not putting these context clues together I showed you proof both from Meredith and Arturo. You claim you know more than me but you are choosing to be stupid no offense, because you know how the process goes and yet you choose act like it's not. Claiming Arturo only talking about the gas atoms. The formula is correct they do go into those states but they don't stay.

come on bro. Don't stoop this low

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ankhael
47 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You've even admitted that the generation of molecular gasses appears nowhere in Meredith's papers.

First of all I said that it could be in more details in other works he's done. That was just one article and not his whole research.

Molecular gases appears in all methods of water splitting, no one has to say that exactly, thats a fact

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
1 hour ago, Ankhael said:

No ones denying that, I brought up Arturo and later brought up Meredith because you said there no other scientists saying melanin can split the water molecule. Even after i showed you in the past. I didn't bring up Meredith to change my original claim about Arturo, that remains the same. You kept insisting that Meredith wasn't talking about melanin dissociating the water molecule period. This wasn't about no hydronium and hydroxide. This was about you saying melanin couldn't do it at all and that no scientist talk about melanin doing that because the science of melanin was already known. After you Finally understood what I saying about Meredith research you tried to make this out something specific like Meredith only talking about hydronium and hydroxide and Arturo not saying those things so you can still get away with calling him a fraud. You was trying to stir the conversation away from the fact that you said melanin couldn't dissociate the water molecule, regardless of what parts. I only brought Meredith and omitted Arturo for your comfort and to show other scientists are talking about this so you won't deny it.

And it is true that no other scientist supports the lies of that liar and fraud Arturo Herrera. No one.

Meredith does not support this lie which is the lie in question.

5c75579c5a259_watersplitting.jpg.7b67aa9fc4713f9001f933be6dc40200.jpg

You have not showed anything other than an unrelated issue with hydroxyls and hydroniums which I have repeated showed you is unrelated to the claims of Arturo Herrera the liar and fraud.

I keep insisting that Meredith does not support splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen molecules as claimed by that liar and fraud Arturo Herrera.

You on the hand have lied repeatedly that Meredith does. That is a stupid lie. 

I never stated or suggested "melanin couldn't do it at all and that no scientist talk about melanin doing that because the science of melanin was already known."  I stated that no scientist supported this claim and that is the truth. No other scientist does.

I have proved repeatedly that Arturo Herrera is a liar and fraud. 

I stated that only the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera claimed that water could be split into molecular hydrogen and oxygen. You on the other hand have lied and lied about my posts and have tried to move the goal posts, misrepresent my posts and have lied and lied about the works of respectable scientists such as Meredith. That is all you do is lie.

Meredith shows that the chemistry is all about the formation of hydroniums and hydroxyls, not forming molecular gasses as you have lied about so often. You lie and lie and lie to the point you can't keep things straight. That is what happens to liars. They can't keep things straight.

There is no removing the liar and fraud Arturo Herrera from the discussion because he is the sole source for this stupidity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ankhael
32 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

I never suggested that this did not happen: "melanin converts the absorb energy into chemical useful energy"

Oh yeah, yes you did, that's why I brought up the radio fungi research. And then you started "so, only the fungi can do it, humans can't". You remember that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
32 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

Lmao I just showed you, they are saying the samething, Are you constantly going to try to play on words. Duhhhhhh Oxygen and Hydrogen are gases they appear in the water as bubbles and from the water as steam when heated. No one has to specifically mention those things thats common sense. Are you seriously going to keep doing this lmao hilarious funny how you know you lost the debate. I showed you from his book his saying the samething as Meredith in quotes lmao

You know, I don't even know why and what's the point of your vague screenshitshot up there. Lol

Again when oxygen and hydrogen the gas atoms separates from their covalent bond that makes the water molecule. They seperate as single charged gas (bubbles) ions they do not last long in water (Fact) as single atoms they rejoin a existing water molecule forming ionic molecules of water hydronium and hydroxide which changes the pH ratio of the water. Those newly formed water molecules are reverse when melanin and water start to oxidate, causing melanin to add more electrons reverse the water molecule. This happens back in fourth in the system "comproportionation equilibrium" 

lmao stereologist how are not putting these context clues together I showed you proof both from Meredith and Arturo. You claim you know more than me but you are choosing to be stupid no offense, because you know how the process goes and yet you choose act like it's not. Claiming Arturo only talking about the gas atoms. The formula is correct they do go into those states but they don't stay.

come on bro. Don't stoop this low

We are definitely not saying the same thing. You are a liar and I am telling the truth.

This is not a play on words. At best it is your inability to understand basic concepts.

Your ramblings here are clueless. They show you have no idea what this is all about. Oxygen and hydrogen are molecules. They appear in that liar and frauds formula where he claims melanin splits water into these gasses.

5c7559f3d9748_watersplitting.jpg.8dc8d0405d1d489d1da552ad22171c69.jpg

This is the material you referenced a long time ago.

BTW, steam is not oxygen and hydrogen molecules. SImply utterly clueless. Steam is water.

The debate was lost by you when you started to lie and you have lied in nearly every post you've written.

The melanin reaction noted by Meredith does not form molecules of hydrogen and oxygen. If you had any understanding at all of chemistry you would be able to understand that. But you don't. The dissociated water molecules spontaneously reform as water molecules. The energy put into the system does not form molecular gasses.

But I've already informed you of this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
34 minutes ago, Ankhael said:

First of all I said that it could be in more details in other works he's done. That was just one article and not his whole research.

Molecular gases appears in all methods of water splitting, no one has to say that exactly, thats a fact

So you admit you are a liar and the things you claim were in the paper are not. Once again you admit you lied about Meredith's paper.

Here is another of your stupid lies: "Molecular gases appears in all methods of water splitting"

I've already proved that the formation of molecular gasses from water takes a huge amount of energy which is not available from melanin.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.