Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How does Bigfoot prepare for a winter storm?

Still Waters

4 minutes ago, Carnoferox said:

Again, if you are so confident that you know they exist then there should be solid evidence that could be shown to everyone here. Real knowledge is not something that only certain people can know, contrary to your elitist, condescending attitude. 

Not at all. Do you think the locals who knew the mountain gorilla was real, or the locals who knew of the panda's existence, were obligated to provide proof? Find your own. I'd love if you were allowed to know, which is why I'm here. But you're not. 

Edited by PrisonerX
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Let's not be too ambitious, we know no demonstarble evidence is available, but X can't even explain why he believes in it, even "because uncle Bubba said he saw one, when he was a kid" would be an improvement on "I know they exist"

More insults. I bet once i return them the mods will magically show up. 

1 minute ago, PrisonerX said:

Not at all. Do you think the locals who knew the mountain gorilla was real, or the locals who knew of the panda's existence, were obligated to provide proof? 

I don't think the locals were obligated to provide proof, but nonetheless western explorers still found proof of these animals' existence in the form of unambiguous physical specimens. Why can't we say the same for sasquatch?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Carnoferox said:

I don't think the locals were obligated to provide proof, but nonetheless western explorers still found proof of these animals' existence in the form of unambiguous physical specimens. Why can't we say the same for sasquatch?

Where are you from?

Just now, PrisonerX said:

Where are you from?

I fail to see why that is relevant. Again I'll ask, why can't we say the same for sasquatch?

• Like 1

When explorers asked locals where the mountain gorrilla was locals took them too them. They didnt play games because they had zero,

Like fox points out x wont even give a vauge reason for any of his empty claims, he just spews, bs.

At least x is a rather predictible troll, its come full circle now hes back to his childish i know something but youre not allowed to know tripe.

2 minutes ago, PrisonerX said:

More insults. I bet once i return them the mods will magically show up. 

Nope, just simple questions you don't answer.

• Thanks 1

Like I say, more front than a Greyhound bus, but completely out of fuel, and going nowhere.  !

• Haha 3

Just now, PrisonerX said:

You now have been taught why some questions aren't answered, by yourself. Lol. 

What relevance does my location have to this topic? Why can't you explain why we still don't have concrete physical for sasquatch?

• Like 2

It's a study in shamelessness.

• Like 1

I want to know if anyone online over 14 answers questions they dont like with asinine gifs...:rolleyes:

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

If I was a bigfoot, I'd be embarrassed to have this bloke as a fan !

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Habitat said:

If I was a bigfoot, I'd be embarrassed to have this bloke as a fan !

Bigfoot doesnt believe in prisonerx, i know why but i cant tell you because you arent allowed to know, take a mirror in a cave and yada yada yada.

12 minutes ago, Carnoferox said:

What relevance does my location have to this topic? Why can't you explain why we still don't have concrete physical for sasquatch?

Oh geez, now hes gonna stalk you....

9 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Bigfoot doesnt believe in prisonerx

Probably the truest words spoken here.

What a train wreck of a thread - suffice to say there's little point in keeping this going.

Thread Closed.

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked