Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How does Bigfoot prepare for a winter storm?

Still Waters

There is a fundamental flaw here, we cannot draw a definitive conclusion from the unknown, where is the video of bf taking down a deer, wait where is a good video of bf? it doesnt much matter if a bear, chimp or even human etc can in some cases take down a deer if that is being used to try to prove a mythological creature can do it unless we are just speculating for fun.

Janice carter who seemed to have lived in a dreamland said she knew sasquatch were real, she grew up with them and saw and described how they took down deer but all we have there is belief, zero proof,

In my way of thinking We have to start with proving the creature is real, saying we believe it is or know it is might make the person feel special but doesnt help science at all,

I have been interesed in the bigfoot phenomenon over 45 years and as time passes all i find are excuses no proof.

So show me your proof.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Habitat said:

Any news from prisoner X as to why there is a conspiracy to hide the supposed existence of bigfoot ? I asked for a plausible  explanation, but I am not fussy, I'll even settle for an implausible one !

More passive aggressive insults allowed by the mods, while I get warnings and posts deleted for posting honestly. This place is a joke. If you're going to insult someone, at least have the heart to say so outright. 

LimitedOldfashionedBeetle-size_restricte

Edited by PrisonerX
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, PrisonerX said:

More passive aggressive insults allowed by the mods, while I get warnings for posting honestly. This place is a joke. 

You floated the idea of this conspiracy, not me. I simply asked you to elaborate on what you knew of it, and what the motives might be. You gave nothing. Some might say, that the reason for that, is there is nothing to tell, and you are doing nothing to dispel that notion.

• Like 2

Unfortunately there is nothing supported by any scientific discipline for the existence of the alleged creature. There are those who take serious analysis and debunking of this fantasy as offensive.

I have observed in various forums that when serious questions are asked, it is usually sidestepped by nonsense answers, Subsequently followed by usually provoking and insulting as response tactics.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Habitat said:

You floated the idea of this conspiracy, not me. I simply asked you to elaborate on what you knew of it, and what the motives might be. You gave nothing. Some might say, that the reason for that, is there is nothing to tell, and you are doing nothing to dispel that notion.

5 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Unfortunately there is nothing supported by any scientific discipline for the existence of the alleged creature. There are those who take serious analysis and debunking of this fantasy as offensive.

I have observed in various forums that when serious questions are asked, it is usually sidestepped by nonsense answers, Subsequently followed by usually provoking and insulting as response tactics.

db2.gif

• Confused 1

I don't seem to recall too many of the  so-called BF experts claiming the creature hibernating over the winter. If memory serves me correctly the prevailing theory is that it is migratory.

• Like 2

There is certainly nothing to see here !

• Like 1

21 hours ago, PrisonerX said:

Because they are real. People who know this want to stop being ridiculed.

There's no satisfaction in being ridiculed unless you're like me, who is the kind of person who laughs at it like a person who knows the earth is a sphere laughs at a flat eather. They also want you to know, because they actually care about you, unlike those hiding the existence of this creature.  

As you can see from this forum, many people don't want to believe. They are the real fools. It's a sad state of affairs, but such is life. 

That said, there is an element of the community that has gone off the reservation. I cannot deny that, although I don't necessarily consider myself part of the community. 

If you had any evidence you'd post it. All you've done is make the foolish suggestion that BF digs through feet of rock hard frozen ground to get a squirrel. That has to be one of the most foolish BF suggestions ever made.

The nonfoolish recognize that there is no evidence for BF. The truly foolish believe despite the utter lack of evidence. I don't find that sad. I find it entertaining.

So please entertain us with more whimsical fake tales of BF.

You also write often " Once again I don't "believe", "I KNOW". "

LOL. Amazes me how often people do not understand the meaning of even simple statements.

Edited by stereologist
  • Like 2

A story simply isnt proof.

My challenge to true believers,  post just one good clear image of bigfoot, no lame excuses no insults no side stepping just post that one picture.....

Honestly? Hope he cooks up a big one, has a great meal and curls up warm next to the fire. :lol:

You can take all of the posts from PrisonerX and apply them to all of the other nonsense people KNOW about.

• Chemtrails
  • Crop circles
  • Aura viewers
  • Illuminati
  • Impending planet collision
  • Disclosure
  • Jupiter effect
  • 12 stranded DNA
  • Vibrating to a higher plane

They claim they know. They claim the truth is hidden from the sheeple. They claim they are so much smarter because they are militant defenders of their extreme gullibility. They offer no evidence but they know. LMAO

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I did say it was a dumb thing to be doing, arguing with bigfoot proponents, and nothing seems to have changed judging by prisoner X's limp performance, so I'll leave you folk to it !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

A story simply isnt proof.

My challenge to true believers,  post just one good clear image of bigfoot, no lame excuses no insults no side stepping just post that one picture.....

Which is precisely why I won't bother telling you and those asking how I know they exist, genius. 

Edited by PrisonerX
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You can take all of the posts from PrisonerX and apply them to all of the other nonsense people KNOW about.

• Chemtrails
  • Crop circles
  • Aura viewers
  • Illuminati
  • Impending planet collision
  • Disclosure
  • Jupiter effect
  • 12 stranded DNA
  • Vibrating to a higher plane

They claim they know. They claim the truth is hidden from the sheeple. They claim they are so much smarter because they are militant defenders of their extreme gullibility. They offer no evidence but they know. LMAO

Mods won't remove this post even though it's a personal attack, but they'll delete my posts calling you out for it. LOL. Softest, most biased forum on the internet, if not outright corrupt. Guess I've said too much truth. ;)

Edited by PrisonerX
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Habitat said:

I did say it was a dumb thing to be doing, arguing with bigfoot proponents, and nothing seems to have changed judging by prisoner X's limp performance, so I'll leave you folk to it !

Okay ill give you that one,

but our class clown in this thread is one of an extremely small minority of true believer living in some dulisinary world where they can be what they fall short of being in real life,

Note his last empty reply to me, he pretty much admits he has nothing but a story and even in his delusional world he knows his stories are not proof but his big fragile ego gets im the way so he gets angry and tosses another insult then cries because no one takes him at all serious,

A serious person would stop tossing insults and post that money shot but one cant post what one doesnt have, he has proven he had zero over and over and like you im done, hes diusmissed,

I did get an idea for a new thread....;)

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Okay ill give you that one,

but our class clown in this thread is one of an extremely small minority of true believer living in some dulisinary world where they can be what they fall short of being in real life,

Note his last empty reply to me, he pretty much admits he has nothing but a story and even in his delusional world he knows his stories are not proof but his big fragile ego gets im the way so he gets angry and tosses another insult then cries because no one takes him at all serious,

A serious person would stop tossing insults and post that money shot but one cant post what one doesnt have, he has proven he had zero over and over and like you im done, hes diusmissed,

I did get an idea for a new thread....;)

"Class clown" another insult. Mods are obviously biased, if they do not issue warnings and delete posts now. Proof. If you people on the sidelines reading see only my posts disappear, think about that.

Edited by PrisonerX
  • Confused 1

X you have been a condesending,  belitting, childish nothing burger throughout this entire thread,  you dished it out over and over returning excuses and insults when asked for proof of your theories, now that you have ran dry you cry for mods to save you, you made your bed its not a mods job clean up your mess and tuck you in, you are not forced to troll this forum you make that choice.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, the13bats said:

X you have been a condesending,  belitting, childish nothing burger throughout this entire thread,  you dished it out over and over returning excuses and insults when asked for proof of your theories, now that you have ran dry you cry for mods to save you, you made your bed its not a mods job clean up your mess and tuck you in, you are not forced to troll this forum you make that choice.

Did you get warned or have posts removed? So far you've called me various names, such as "childish" and a "class clown". I want to see if the mods are objective. If you don't eat a warning or have your posts deleted, we'll know.

And If I get banned while you remain, you'll have more of a reason to believe what I've said is true.

Edited by PrisonerX
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, PrisonerX said:

Did you get warned or have posts removed? So far you've called me various names, such as "childish" and a "class clown". I want to see if the mods are objective. 

X, i had no idea you were so thin skinned, you have called lots of people here names you have acted like a childish condesending forum troll and now that you have ran dry making lame excuses and tossing insults when asked to prove your theories you want mods to save you,

If mods warn me im good with that because no matter what came latter you started this mess acting the way you have.

Edit: X, why the drama queen forum bashing theatrics? I highly doubt anyone has done anything to deserve a banning unless being a troll is a banning offense, but if you break rules and get yourself banned that far from proves anything you have said which isnt much past insults and excuses is the truth it more proves you are just what i and others here see you as.

Edited by the13bats
edit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, PrisonerX said:

Did you get warned or have posts removed? So far you've called me various names, such as "childish" and a "class clown". I want to see if the mods are objective. If you don't eat a warning or have your posts deleted, we'll know.

And If I get banned while you remain, you'll have more of a reason to believe what I've said is true.

You cannot accept when people question you and ask for proof to your claims.  

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, the13bats said:

X, i had no idea you were so thin skinned, you have called lots of people here names you have acted like a childish condesending forum troll and now that you have ran dry making lame excuses and tossing insults when asked to prove your theories you want mods to save you,

If mods warn me im good with that because no matter what came latter you started this mess acting the way you have.

Edit: X, why the drama queen forum bashing theatrics? I highly doubt anyone has done anything to deserve a banning unless being a troll is a banning offense, but if you break rules and get yourself banned that far from proves anything you have said which isnt much past insults and excuses is the truth it more proves you are just what i and others here see you as.

I'm far from thin skinned. The mods are, and they're protecting you.

16 minutes ago, Myles said:

You cannot accept when people question you and ask for proof to your claims.  

I don't care about questions. Asking for proof is pure retardation. Have you no understanding of the topic? Proof does not exist, officially. Everyone including me acknowledges that. 

Edited by PrisonerX
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, PrisonerX said:

I'm far from thin skinned. The mods are, and they're protecting you.

No one is protecting me, especially from you,

All your insults and crying made me believe you are very thin skinned.

You came here acted like an immature forum troll it didnt go the way you wanted now you are crying to the mods to save you while you bash the mods at the same time, way to go slick.

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

No one is protecting me, especially from you,

All your insults and crying made me believe you are very thin skinned.

You came here acted like an immature forum troll it didnt go the way you wanted now you are crying to the mods to save you while you bash the mods at the same time, way to go slick.

Oh no? Then why did I get a warning and you didn't? The mods are protecting you. Fact. They know you need it. 

You've trolled as much as me if anyone has trolled. I've provided multiple links of information and videos (I educated people on squirrels and chimps in this thread), what have you provided? Nothing, beyond the run of the mill skepticism. 

Edited by PrisonerX

• The topic was locked