Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Proof of alien existans

I have found this on an alien site:

Strange Artifact Found - Evidence of Ancient Alien Contact?

My name is Mike Walters and I'm an amateur geologist. I often come across geodes. A geode can form in any cavity within a rock, but the most common method for geode formation is via gas bubbles that form in cooling ash beds.

The bubble gets "frozen" in place when the silica rich ash / dust hardens. The partial or complete filling of the bubble may occur immediately or even thousands to millions of years later and can encompass a variety of different minerals.

I have opened thousands of these and have found beautiful crystal and mineral deposits. However I have never found anything like this: it appears to be polished metal of manmade origin (close-up above, full image below).

We use a special cutting disc to open the stones. I noticed something odd with the stone; the cutting disc would not cut through, I had to cut circumferentially around the geode to get it opened and I found this object. I used sulfuric acid to dissolve the remaining minerals to free the object. Unfortunately the remaining geode was dissolved, however the metal object is intact. I plan to have a doctor friend take some x-rays of the object.

werry interesting!!!

abduct.gif

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• CASTOR

• schadeaux

• Sidhe

Have you got the name of the site or a link?I'd like to see the picture mentioned in the article. sad.gif

Hmm, very interesting indeed. Could be from aliens or some earlier civilisation of man, remember the Aztec ruins all over Mexico, some stone carvings there depict men with bizzarre metal instruments with buttons on and of times when man had carriages which didn't need horses to pull them and of huge metal birds that could carry hundreds of men, did these people have very active imaginations or where they survivors of some ancient cataclysmic event?

People have found various odd things inside rocks, even living frogs! I suspect that we will find that this is the result of living in a world that is dominated by quantum mechanical effects. The inside of a rock that hasn't been seen for centuries exists in a "superposition" of states.. I imagine what you find in there might be a lot like playing the slots. You spin the wheel and if you come up with three cherries, you get something odd.

With that in mind, I am not surprised that they find things. Of course, I've "macro-ed" the micro effects of quantum mechanics, but I don't think that is too big a stretch for a paranormal site, right?

Scientists do say that in the vaccuum of space, particles are created and destroyed all the time. It is possible for an elephant to wink into existance deep in space and then dissappear before it has time to think, "what tha..?" Extremely unlikely, mind you, but *possible*.. I know that's a different effect, but I'm just pointing out how weird the quantum world is.

So yes, even with my theory being true, that could be an alien artifact. Or it could be something from the future, or something described somewhere in a book of fiction. It could be anything!

And as for the depictions of flying machines and whatnot on the walls.. even today we get people who get shifted out of time for brief periods.. it must've happened in the past as well. Or, it may be that time travel is not so far off in the distance, and when we get it we may well realize that going that far back in time won't muck things up because of the remoteness of that civilization from ours.. or people back then came up with machines that look alarmingly like ones we have today.. which is even more unbelievable on the surface, but maybe you can only make a plane one way..

Blah blah blah.. shut up Sidhe! rolleyes.gif

A non-descript piece of metal in a geode is nice. I still like the Coso Geode.

Coso Geode

That one really stumps me. It looks perfect enough to be a fake. mellow.gif

I have a cousin named Mike Walters! that is odd. anyways, good find!

CASTOR

I have a cousin named Mike Walters! that is odd.

What's odd? That you have a cousin named Mike Walters? Or is it odd that, since it is a common name, he is just one of thousands of other Mike Walters? Or is it odd that of the thousands of Mike Walters, there is one that is an amateur geologist? Or is it odd that of the thousands of Mike Walters, that one could be an amateur geologist who often comes across geodes? Or is it odd that your cousin is also an amateur geologist who often comes across geodes, who happens to have the same name? blink.gif

Or perhaps you're simply stating you have an odd cousin named Mike Walters smile.gif

Gee, and I don't know ANYone named Mike Walters... sad.gif

Or any geologists... sad.gif

I did have a geode once! smile.gif

I don't know any Mike Walters either sad.gif

Or any geologists sad.gif

Or any geodes sad.gif

I have lived such a sheltered life, and I feel so left out laugh.gif

Wasn't there a thread about Geodes on this site somewhere - if i remember correct it was about the "10 most puzzling artifacts" or somesuch. (yes i know i'm being lazy again, and should really search myself but i'm low on available time at the mo)

hmm, I know a Walterologist called Mike Geology, does that count? laugh.gif

I think it is more to early human civilisation tool for some purpose of usage than a alien conspiracy......

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Maybe Mike is a common name, but not Walters. If it were Mike Smith i would have to agree with you. but Walters, not even close. So i really dont see any point in you having said any of that. Maybe you are just trying to boost your postings up or something. Who knows.

CASTOR

Castor,

I rarely post on this board anymore, as the quality isn’t what it used to be. My point is, I never post anything just to boost my postings.

Also, Walters is very common last name. I never said it was as common as Smith or Jones or Johnson or a few others, I merely said it was common, which is an accurate statement.

You posted: "I have a cousin named Mike Walters! that is odd” But the question remains, why it is odd? Whether you chose to answer that is entirely up to you, and frankly, nobody really cares. But you should understand that to question my posts only exposes your own ignorance.

Well hold on there Homer.. drop that can o' Duff and listen up. You *kinda* insulted the guy, so don't be surprised if he gets back atya.

Y'all must like that kind of stuff 'cause you both rose to the bait like smallmouth in spawnin' season..

ohmy.gif

I think this is the strangest thing, here is this guy's preamble...

I have found this on an alien site:

Strange Artifact Found - Evidence of Ancient Alien Contact?

My name is Mike Walters and I'm an amateur geologist. I often come across geodes. A geode can form in any cavity within a rock, but the most common method for geode formation is via gas bubbles that form in cooling ash beds.

If I found something weird in my socks, would I start the story telling you how cotton is made and then used to produce my socks?

Since there is such detail given to such an unimportant part of the story, it would lead me to believe that Mike Walters the Amateur Geologist might really be Mike Walters the Amateur Storyteller.

But you should understand that to question my posts only exposes your own ignorance.

Homer, it seems that you have looped yourself in your reasoning. you questioned my post. So would it not be you that is "Ignorant"? the reason i said that was "odd" is that where am from there is only 1 family of Walters in probably a coulpe hundred mile radious. And the fact that my cousin is in fact named Mike Walters struck me. But you had to go and try to make light of my post and started this little strugle. I hope this has made you more informed on why i wrote that. you have yourself a wonderful day!

CASTOR

No, it would not be me who is ignorant. Reason being my questions to you was to obtain clarification on your previous post.

Your question to me was more like questioning my character.

but Walters, not even close. So i really dont see any point in you having said any of that. Maybe you are just trying to boost your postings up or something. Who knows.

But you had to go and try to make light of my post and started this little strugle.

What I did was ask valid questions in a humorous way. There is nothing offensive about that, and we do that a lot around here.

I will most certainly have myself a wonderful, as I always do. I hope you have a wonderful as well.

• 1 month later...