Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who on here likes comics?

ghost kid

Who is your favorite bad guy or girl?Mine is emperor joker.And who is your favorite good guy or girl?Mine is bat mite.

Edited by ghost kid

Wild Child from the X-Men and Old school Joker is my favorite baddy. 

Adam Warlock .... all good bad or bad baddies are great comic universe bad guys and gals ... without them all goodies ain't got a chance

Red Sonja or Belit though ? hmmmmm

~

• Like 1

Storm is best girl, when she's written well. Best boi is shared between Gambit and Nightcrawler.
And villain...I suppose Poison Ivy, if you insist on calling her a "baddie".

In general I like teams better than single characters though. You need a variety of characters to keep my interest.

Edited by Orphalesion
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

Storm is best girl, when she's written well. Best boi is shared between Gambit and Nightcrawler.

Wonder Woman or Rogue. I had a liking for Forge too. A half breed who can fix anything. I was a big Wolverine fan back in the old Weapon X days of the 90s but he's too played out.  

Bat Mite? Really? Admittedly, I like it when he turns up in otherwise profound and deadly serious Grant Morrison comic and you just think, 'Yup, that's a writer who knows how to mess with people's expectations'.