Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man to sue his parents for giving birth to him

UM-Bot

• The title was changed to Man to sue his parents for giving birth to him

I hope he wins. 

Edited by danydandan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, danydandan said:

I hope he wins. 

I hope I do too, I'll try one of those no win no fee law firms, they always seem like nice chaps. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Cat_From_Hell said:

I hope I do too, I'll try one of those no win no fee law firms, they always seem like nice chaps. 

Like how in the blue hell is he going to prove his parents didn't ask him? 

• Haha 4

There is a school of thought that believes incarnating souls not only will themselves to incarnate, but also choose which body they are incarnated in, so, no permission required by the parents. If they wanted to be equally silly, they could sue him for not asking permission to use the body they had made! Once again, the lawyers are the only winners. :hmm:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

ARRGH !!! U-Bot why did you share this! Dont give me any ideas :-D 

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

There is a school of thought that believes incarnating souls not only will themselves to incarnate, but also choose which body they are incarnated in, so, no permission required by the parents. If they wanted to be equally silly, they could sue him for not asking permission to use the body they had made! Once again, the lawyers are the only winners. :hmm:

I'm definitely coming back as a cat in this case! Just call me Tiddles. 

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Like how in the blue hell is he going to prove his parents didn't ask him? 

What did he want them to do with him? Wipe him on the curtains? 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Cat_From_Hell said:

What did he want them to do with him? Wipe him on the curtains? 

Lol. Brilliant. But blasphemous. I'll send the bishop over to take your confession.

I wonder if he's prefer being a stain on the curtains, over being a stain on humanity?

• Haha 4

Just now, danydandan said:

Lol. Brilliant. But blasphemous. I'll send the bishop over to take your confession.

I wonder if he's prefer being a stain on the curtains, over being a stain on humanity?

Bishop Brennan? I'll kick him up the ****! 

• Haha 4

Just now, Cat_From_Hell said:

Bishop Brennan? I'll kick him up the ****! 

You better take back ye little bollox. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, danydandan said:

You better take back ye little bollox. 

Our conversation is being transmitted to the front page of the website. Oh I hope no-body get offended and gets the Father Ted references.

@Saru if my comments are causing or might cause a fuss, I apologise. Just delete them.

• Like 2

I would think his parents would also like him not to have been born judging by his moronic attitude. I do hope that there is no waste of the courts time with this. 

• Like 2

i'm sure he was not born an arrogant ass, it is all upbringing, and that is parents job,  seems like they failed him.  not that is defend his idiotic lawsuit , but some of the fault for that is on them.  

Haha i might get sued for even looking at this thread... oops :-)

This is a very very intelligent individual. The statistics about human suffering are staggering. Absolutely staggering. Do a Duckduckgo search on how many children die everyday from being poor.

Nothing he said was or is erroneous. His parents had him for selfish reasons not in anyway for his benefit. And that can be said about everyone's parents. Its not about hating parents, if that's what you got out of what this person is trying to do, you missed the whole point.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Nzo said:

This is a very very intelligent individual. The statistics about human suffering are staggering. Absolutely staggering. Do a Duckduckgo search on how many children die everyday from being poor.

But he's not dead is he?  He even says his upbringing was good.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nzo said:

This is a very very intelligent individual.

How so?

11 hours ago, Nzo said:

Nothing he said was or is erroneous. His parents had him for selfish reasons not in anyway for his benefit. And that can be said about everyone's parents. Its not about hating parents, if that's what you got out of what this person is trying to do, you missed the whole point.

There is a point to not bringing children into this world, especially in places like Northern Africa where we, in western civilisations, are shown pictures of starving malnourished children and asked for donations to feed them. Places that have problems with disease, famine, poor resources, poor education and sex education. Unfortunate numbers of rape victims as well. Places that unfortunately are now going to repeat that cycle with the next X amount of children that manage to survive. 

However heres my intepretation of 'whats the meaning of life', its to reproduce and allow the continuation of your being. We have 3 children, at no point were they brought into this world for sefish reasons but to allow a life to enter this world and grow and create something of themselves and have the opportunity to experience all the wonderful things this world has to offer. 

This gentleman states he had a good upbringing. If he can only see the negatives and believed selfishness of creating a new life in this world then I'm afraid it's he that is 'missing the point'.

• Like 2