Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

For Sale: State of the Union

Agent0range

This man truly has no shame.  Making a mockery of the State of the Union address...

“Please make a contribution of $5 IN THE NEXT THREE HOURS to have your name proudly displayed LIVE during the President’s State of the Union address.”

https://hillreporter.com/team-trump-selling-ad-space-state-of-the-union-speech-23361

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

One wonders how many people named “**** Trump” will donate $5?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

So, Bill and Hill were paragons of virtue when they were literally selling the Lincoln bedroom nightly as well as seats at breakfast for campaign (?) cash?  Cry me a river Libby.

• Like 6

I'm not even hold enough to have voted for Clinton, so your comment means absolutely zero to me.  However, you seem to feel some kind of way about their actions, no?  If so, this should infuriate you as well.  Unless of course you are just another partisan shill.  No need to tell me which you prefer, we already know.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, and then said:

So, Bill and Hill were paragons of virtue when they were literally selling the Lincoln bedroom nightly as well as seats at breakfast for campaign (?) cash?  Cry me a river Libby.

C7b-xQ9VAAAClpo.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

I'm not even hold enough to have voted for Clinton, so your comment means absolutely zero to me.  However, you seem to feel some kind of way about their actions, no?  If so, this should infuriate you as well.  Unless of course you are just another partisan shill.  No need to tell me which you prefer, we already know.

Just pointing out your hypocrisy.  The politics of this nation have become an open sewer and you don't get to virtue signal while swimming in it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Aquila King said:

C7b-xQ9VAAAClpo.jpg

Ahh, yes.  The MEME generation.  For those who cannot string together coherent arguments.  Quaint, innit?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

This man truly has no shame.  Making a mockery of the State of the Union address...

https://hillreporter.com/team-trump-selling-ad-space-state-of-the-union-speech-23361

Other than this being a sleazy cash grab, I don't really have a problem with this though.

I mean, it's low to reduce the State of the Union to such silly business antics. But I don't really have a high opinion of the SotU anyway, sooooo....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

Ahh, yes.  The MEME generation.  For those who cannot string together coherent arguments.  Quaint, innit?

You know damn well I can string together plenty of long-winded rational arguments on here; filled with links, charts, graphs, data, etc. :lol:

You're just butthurt cause a simple meme exposed your partisan bulls**t. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

You know damn well I can string together plenty of long-winded rational arguments on here; filled with links, charts, graphs, data, etc. :lol:

You're just butthurt cause a simple meme exposed your partisan bulls**t. 

Oh, I know you can string together lots of links filled with partisan BS.  I clearly said a coherent argument little man.  Isn't it your bed time yet?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, and then said:

5D22F94C-7BBA-45E7-9710-F9854F605630.thumb.jpeg.a900fa571093a4f9eae849f5cf8bc426.jpeg

:P

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, and then said:

Oh, I know you can string together lots of links filled with partisan BS.  I clearly said a coherent argument little man.  Isn't it your bed time yet?

And now we're resorting to ad hominems. :rolleyes:

You're clearly the one acting childish here bud.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

And now we're resorting to ad hominems. :rolleyes:

You're clearly the one acting childish here bud.

True for ya!  I should be ashamed.  I have trouble with that kind of indignation from those who regularly step over the same line themselves ;) 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, and then said:

Just pointing out your hypocrisy.  The politics of this nation have become an open sewer and you don't get to virtue signal while swimming in it.

What hypocrisy?  I was in high school when your issue at hand occurred, and knew nothing of it.  I didn't vote for Clinton.  I was in high school living my life, and didn't care who the President was.  This is YOUR hypocrisy...because clearly you had educated yourself on what they did, and felt some kind of way about it.  But you are fine with Trump doing it.  

Please explain my hypocrisy.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Aquila King said:

Other than this being a sleazy cash grab, I don't really have a problem with this though.

I mean, it's low to reduce the State of the Union to such silly business antics. But I don't really have a high opinion of the SotU anyway, sooooo....

I dunno, if Pelosi has to sit behind tRump and listen to him bloviate, she should have a yard stick that she can slam on the desk every time he lies or exaggerates. I'd pay to watch that. She'd have to be careful though as Pense would start sporting a woody after seeing the yardstick. Mother would be furious.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

Surprise surprise...... this whole Shock Horror story is the usual negative spin to feed the Outrage and
the Hate Trump Campaign...

I don't normally use the Washington Post for quotes but as it is always heavily promoted by Google on
their Algorithm thingy and put it neat the top of searches, I can't be bothered to look any further...

WP article

"........ by offering supporters a chance to see their name flashed on the campaign's website during the speech."

to repeat.... "on the campaign's website"...

So unless anyone watches the live stream on the Trump Re-election campaign website they don't have to
worry or start frothing at the mouth in emotional outrage... ^_^

I think the Anti Trumpers actually enjoy being triggered by the Machiavellian Media .... perhaps it like getting
a dopamine hit ...... ? ........... :ph34r:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

She'd have to be careful though as Pense would start sporting a woody after seeing the yardstick.

He'll run home and electrocute it out of himself. :yes:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Do you honestly think Trump had anything to do with that?  Just another lame part of the Leftist Global Media Narrative.  But let's just go with what you said for a half a second...mockery of the State of the Union address....how about..

Mockery of the National Anthem by the NFL.  Mockery of the White House by selling the Lincoln bedroom like a B & B.  Mockery of the Judicial System by ignoring obvious and heinous violations of law concerning Classified Documents.  Mockery of the security problem on our Southern Border by denying funding for the Wall.  The list just goes on and on...Fast and Furious....You can keep your doctor and the health insurance you currently have....mockery against the American People....

Mostly it is mockery of the Truth by the Leftist Global Media Narrative.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Aquila King said:

Figures!  It is something "Constitutionally" required.  We all know how important that is to you.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Aquila King said:

You know damn well I can string together plenty of long-winded rational arguments on here; filled with links, charts, graphs, data, etc.

Well partially correct.  Long-winded for sure.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

5D22F94C-7BBA-45E7-9710-F9854F605630.thumb.jpeg.a900fa571093a4f9eae849f5cf8bc426.jpeg

:P

“An elegant meme from a more civilized age. Before Twitter. Before the empire...”

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, and then said:

Just pointing out your hypocrisy.

In reality, all you seemed to do was expose your own hypocrisy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Agent0range said:

What hypocrisy?  I was in high school when your issue at hand occurred, and knew nothing of it.  I didn't vote for Clinton.  I was in high school living my life, and didn't care who the President was.  This is YOUR hypocrisy...because clearly you had educated yourself on what they did, and felt some kind of way about it.  But you are fine with Trump doing it.  

Please explain my hypocrisy.

You support Leftist dogma.  You make no statements against the things the Left are doing in politics in this nation today yet you cannot let anything Trump may or may not be guilty of pass without forming a vocal lynching party.  Hypocrisy is possible without specific instances being included.  Yeah, you're a hypocrite.  And no, I am not "fine" with Trump doing it.  I think the need for billions in cash to simply run a campaign is what's wrong with our system and why it is so corrupt.  I just get sick of ashholes who always point out the sins of one side and acting like they support candidates and ideas that are as pure as the driven snow.  They DISGUST me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1