Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

For Sale: State of the Union

Agent0range

5 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

“An elegant meme from a more civilized age. Before Twitter. Before the empire...”

It reminds me of a beer commercial for some reason... ;)

8 minutes ago, and then said:

It reminds me of a beer commercial for some reason... ;)

isaac.jpg

• Haha 1

Well look at it as a way to reduce taxes and defray government expenses.  "Live from the Comcast Hall of the CitiBank Congressional Building, Nike brings you the Prudential State of the Union Address with special guest speaker President Donald Trump.  Be sure and stick around for the post speech commentary when Congress members take the definitive Coke / Pepsi challenge."

• Like 2

After doing a fact check on this it's not as bad as it seems at first glance.  Those that donate money to trumps re-election campaign can have their name shown on on a live stream of the state of the union broadcast on the re-election website.  Nothing at all wrong with this.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Well look at it as a way to reduce taxes and defray government expenses.  "Live from the Comcast Hall of the CitiBank Congressional Building, Nike brings you the Prudential State of the Union Address with special guest speaker President Donald Trump.  Be sure and stick around for the post speech commentary when Congress members take the definitive Coke / Pepsi challenge."

You sir, are a visionary.  This will happen at some point I have no doubt.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Bruce Buffer should be announcing every SotU going forward. Complete with ads 

"Coming to you LIVE from Madison Square Garden, brought to you by Bud Light® beer: Bud Light - brewed for a living. Budweiser® would like to remind you to drink responsibly. Tonight's State of the Union is also brought to you by Verizon Wireless® - buy the latest Galaxy smart phone and receive a Galaxy S9, free of charge. Verizon - the plan you need on the network you deserve.

And now for the main event. Ladies and gentleman, gender queers and other-kin, are you ready to seeeeeeeeeethe!"  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Bruce Buffer should be announcing every SotU going forward. Complete with ads 

"Coming to you LIVE from Madison Square Garden, brought to you by Bud Light® beer: Bud Light - brewed for a living. Budweiser® would like to remind you to drink responsibly. Tonight's State of the Union is also brought to you by Verizon Wireless® - buy the latest Galaxy smart phone and receive a Galaxy S9, free of charge. Verizon - the plan you need on the network you deserve.

And now for the main event. Ladies and gentleman, gender queers and other-kin, are you ready to seeeeeeeeeethe!"  

that actually would be fun, especially if president did not stand at the podium, but spoke in a manner like motivational speakers\ pastors do.   i would actually watch it, cuz now i never do

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, OverSword said:

You sir, are a visionary.  This will happen at some point I have no doubt.

When that day comes the audience will be full of Congressional members who have finally come out.  They will all be wearing Blazers  with a small American flag on the lapel and a large logo and the name of their corporate sponsor on the back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

I just get sick of ashholes who always point out the sins of one side and acting like they support candidates and ideas that are as pure as the driven snow.  They DISGUST me.

There's no need for all that self-hate. :no:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Aquila King said:

There's no need for all that self-hate. :no:

He truly is describing himself, in every post in this thread, and doesn't even realize it!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

He truly is describing himself, in every post in this thread, and doesn't even realize it!  

I find that trend to be common amongst many posters here. Psychological projection.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Careful. He might hit you with an angry emoji.

• Haha 1

~

And now ... Sam the Eagle
~

AnimatedChiefIndianrhinoceros-small.gif

~