Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gary McKinnon

TrumanB

Cynik, i would say you have been well called out,  and dont assume who did or didnt watch your "bug" video,

The moment you started tossing name calling i wrote you off as being angry that you know you have zero.

I am however flattered that The government, astronauts, fighter pilots etc.contacted you to let you know they disagree that is a bug in the video....keep up the great work.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Cynik said:

Obviously you didn’t actually watch the video. The metadata has also been released from the raw footage. You skeptics are so quick to explain that everything is explainable with no basis. 

You gullible people are so quick to blindly believe any malarkey even Gary McKinnon baloney.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cynik said:

Never said anything about aliens. Ass. Sorry, but someone needs to call the three of you on your ****. The government disagrees with you, so do astronauts, fighter pilots etc. there are hundreds if not thousands of cases that are unexplainable. Yet you always want to call it a bug. What’s your problem? 

Posting false stories is what believers do. You have stated some things here that are false. You must not have looked into the stories but simply chose to believe whatever some site told you.

The really unexplainable stories are the ones so poorly reported that the actual events cannot be unraveled.

• Like 1

Cynik, not coming back?  The best way to learn is to admit your mistakes and realise you've been suckered..

I'm happy to elaborate further on why the analysis Cynik posted is so utterly, horribly, ridiculously wrong, but it seems everyone else here gets it, and can see that the thing is very obviously just a nearby bug..

If not, let me know and I'll explain in copious detail...

Talking about false stories...you can find testimonies of pilots and highly ranked politicians such as Canadian minister of defence who explicitly say - yes, they exist.

43 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Talking about false stories...you can find testimonies of pilots and highly ranked politicians such as Canadian minister of defence who explicitly say - yes, they exist.

You can find opinions, nothing more. 

And Hellyer is bat**** crazy.

• Like 2

Bat what? Huh? Lol,

Kelly Johnson and his colleges had a sighting,  as one big name ufo researcher said and i paraphrase, " this wasnt a 2 second sighting at 3am by the town drunk, this was kelly fxxxing johnson"

I guess that makes it concrete.

On 2/9/2019 at 4:09 AM, TrumanB said:

Psyche, Tesla built Wardencliffe Tower that worked, although not sure if it was completely finished,  and even sent a very powerful signal to Tunguska ( known as Tunguska event ).

No, not only did it never work, but it was effectively rendered inoperable due to an ever extending budget in 1906, 2 years before a meteor flattened the Tunguska forrest. 

After that US government literally destroyed the tower but he never objected because he knew how dangerous it can be.

Nothing to do with Teslas approval. The country was in sure need of the metal used to build the tower for the war effort. It was destroyed because of the huge debts it had incured. The scrap metal helped pay that outstanding bill. 

There are various sources on this, I personally listened to Tesla's scholar, philosopher Velimir Abramović ( who is a brother of famous artist Marina Abramović by the way lol ). You propably never heard of him, he wrote several books on Tesla ( some are in English too so you may find them ).

Abramović is just a fringe nutter who exaggerates Tesla's work. He has no qualifications that would assist him to understand Tesla's work, which he obviously does not. People like Abramović are detrimental to Tesla's legacies. 

And regarding your question on energy from Earth I don't know how it works

I can tell you roughly how it was supposed to work. It doesn't though. 

but I can tell you that his special car had several bars ( don't know how else to call them ) that were connected to the car from the back side and that were touching the ground during drive. It is witnessed by one German inventor, driver etc.

No, the story came from a man claiming to be his new phew, but was not. 

Nothing about the electric car story holds up. You do know the first electric car was invented in 1884??? And that by 1887 they were in commercial production? 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Thomas_Parker_Electric_car.jpg

Unfortunately, bankers strongly opposed his inventions as they didn't have interesting in free energy and J.P. Morgan was forced to stop the financing. I'm sure you can find all of that somewhere on the internet.

You're talking about the Tower again, and it was stopped being financed because the budgets were astronomical and no results were forthcoming. The comment made by JP Morgan concerning free electricity have nothing to do with the failure of Wardencliffe. 

Tesla deserves a different topic, he was trully special.

He was a clever engineer. Sure. Not a scientist. Your view of Tesla is unbalanced. 

For ex. he has a patent for the speed of 1.5C. Today we "know" that nothing can go faster then the speed of light.

Patents that work are worth taking note of. Ones that fail, not so much. 

Theoretically, the alcubierrie drive would exceed the speed of light. We don't know how to begin building one, but we do know of theoretical ways to surpass light speed. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TrumanB said:

So... time to commit!  Which of these (or anything else) is the very best proof that you have seen?

psyche, I already wrote that Tesla's car was NOT electrical like that Musk sells today or like that one from the 19th century. It had some other technology, but I don't know which one. Abramović may be exaggerating but I wouldn't call him a fruitcake. He studied Tesla's legacy pretty thoroughly, both Serbian and English source...why I stress this. For example, in one Serbian newspaper that was printed in those days in Chicago Tesla claimed that he established communication with aliens who live on Venus. Tesla also claimed personally that he is responsible for the Tunguska event. Was he "only" an engineer or also a scientist doesn't matter if his patents such as the one I mentioned that overcame the speed of light worked. Tesla wasn't only a smart engineer, we who read about his life know that. He had a deep connection with the universe, to put it that way, and received information from somewhere ( he called it the core of the universe as he said to his friend sculptor Meštrović ). 

27 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

psyche, I already wrote that Tesla's car was NOT electrical like that Musk sells today or like that one from the 19th century. It had some other technology, but I don't know which one.

I'm quite sure your a little confused. The car was electric, claimed to aceess currents from the earth, an obvious exaggeration of the failed theories behind Wardencliffe Tower 

Problem is, all the information about the car cannot be supported, and the initial story came from someone pretending to be Tesla's nephew, as it turns out he was not related at all. 

Its a known hoax claim. Its not in question as to if it may have happened. It simply did not. Did you read the link I left you and follow the sources up? 

Abramović may be exaggerating but I wouldn't call him a fruitcake. He studied Tesla's legacy pretty thoroughly, both Serbian and English source...

I sure would. He has no academic qualifications. If he did he would know why his interpretations of Tesla's ideas were so wildly incorrect. Many fringe people overstate Tesla's abities, which is a shame, because it reduces the credibility of a very fine engineer. 

why I stress this. For example, in one Serbian newspaper that was printed in those days in Chicago Tesla claimed that he established communication with aliens who live on Venus.

And he smoked a lot of pot. One claim is that he originated on Venus and was brought here in a spaceship. 

Does that not tell you anything obvious? No red flags waving about? 

You do know why those claims are impossible right? 

Tesla also claimed personally that he is responsible for the Tunguska event.

And yet it happened after the experiment was shut down, so again, not happening is it? 

A meteor is responsible for the Tunguska event. Not Tesla, no death Ray at all. 

Was he "only" an engineer or also a scientist doesn't matter if his patents such as the one I mentioned that overcame the speed of light worked. 

It didn't work though.

What Tesla did bring to the world, AC power, fluorescent lights etc are well understood and recognised, because they work. 

Tesla wasn't only a smart engineer, we who read about his life know that. He had a deep connection with the universe, to put it that way, and received information from somewhere ( he called it the core of the universe as he said to his friend sculptor Meštrović ). 

Whatever his spiritual views were had nothing to do with his work. 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 3

" from someone pretending to be Tesla's nephew "...if by this you are referring to Sava Kosanović he was a Tesla's nephew if it is to trust to Serbian WP page.

https://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-ec/Сава_Косановић_(политичар)

" Рођен је у Плашком, као син Николе и Марице Косановић, најмлађе сестре Николе Тесле. Гимназију је завршио у Ријеци, а студије права у Будимпешти. "

Use google translate if you'd like to know what it says here. :) He was a son of Tesla's sister Marica Kosanović.

And he is mentioned as a driver of Tesla's car:

http://www.novosti.rs/dodatni_sadrzaj/clanci.119.html:616355-Automobil-na-struju-iz-svemira

again, google translate would be of great help.

14 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

" from someone pretending to be Tesla's nephew "...if by this you are referring to Sava Kosanović he was a Tesla's nephew if it is to trust to Serbian WP page.

https://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-ec/Сава_Косановић_(политичар)

" Рођен је у Плашком, као син Николе и Марице Косановић, најмлађе сестре Николе Тесле. Гимназију је завршио у Ријеци, а студије права у Будимпешти. "

Use google translate if you'd like to know what it says here. :) He was a son of Tesla's sister Marica Kosanović.

And he is mentioned as a driver of Tesla's car:

http://www.novosti.rs/dodatni_sadrzaj/clanci.119.html:616355-Automobil-na-struju-iz-svemira

again, google translate would be of great help.

LOL no not him, he has not personally stood behind that claim, Peter Savo brought the story out in the early 80s, yet Tesla's real grand-nephew William Terbo considers the Tesla electric car story to be a fabrication.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We'll never find out the truth about that...;)

Just now, TrumanB said:

We'll never find out the truth about that...;)

Well, considering there is one source and its not supported, I don't see how we do not have the truth already. Didn't happen. 

Truman. After reading your last few posts im sad to see you grab misinformation and believe it without question, im the complete opposite

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, TrumanB said:

psyche, I already wrote that Tesla's car was NOT electrical like that Musk sells today or like that one from the 19th century. It had some other technology, but I don't know which one. Abramović may be exaggerating but I wouldn't call him a fruitcake. He studied Tesla's legacy pretty thoroughly, both Serbian and English source...why I stress this. For example, in one Serbian newspaper that was printed in those days in Chicago Tesla claimed that he established communication with aliens who live on Venus. Tesla also claimed personally that he is responsible for the Tunguska event. Was he "only" an engineer or also a scientist doesn't matter if his patents such as the one I mentioned that overcame the speed of light worked. Tesla wasn't only a smart engineer, we who read about his life know that. He had a deep connection with the universe, to put it that way, and received information from somewhere ( he called it the core of the universe as he said to his friend sculptor Meštrović ). 

Tesla was an inventor that has been turned into a legend by fringies and the stories become more preposterous over time.

The car was a made up story by a relative. It is a complete fiction.

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2019 at 6:10 PM, TrumanB said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon#Statements_to_the_media

This guy must have been brilliant if he was able to break into military computers. What do you think about his story? Did he really see documents on UFOs and such stuff?

It was very easy, how he got in. 

The fact that he saved no screenshots is the hard to believe part, for me.

He knew he was caught, so he could have made up a story to try and provide some cover for himself.

He could also have seen evidence of the Christian suspicion that demons are trying to hurt humanity by helping U.S. build weapons beyond our ability to control them. A.K.A. the false miracles of the False Prophet, which are clearly technology.

And you wonder why there is a war in Heaven, requiring first the expulsion of demonic forces there, and then from the earth itself? A lake of fire, etc., etc.

Demonic = Bad Aliens who violate the Prime Directive

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

It was very easy, how he got in. 

The fact that he saved no screenshots is the hard to believe part, for me.

He knew he was caught, so he could have made up a story to try and provide some cover for himself.

He could also have seen evidence of the Christian suspicion that demons are trying to hurt humanity by helping U.S. build weapons beyond our ability to control them. A.K.A. the false miracles of the False Prophet, which are clearly technology.

And you wonder why there is a war in Heaven, requiring first the expulsion of demonic forces there, and then from the earth itself? A lake of fire, etc., etc.

You can't see evidence of what doesn't exist, you can make it up such as what you're doing.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

You can't see evidence of what doesn't exist, you can make it up such as what you're doing.

Actually, I consider “fire from heaven, performed in full view of men” as an amazingly accurate forecast two thousand years ago. Both nuclear weaponry and the age of television coincided, and were a technological package in history. This makes “full view” possible and is a hint of how this could occur. 

You can argue the religious source all you want but not the technology itself. 

If you want NASA’s secrets to be unlocked for everyone to see, all you have to do is ask. It could be arranged in the form of a command line sequence. Already we have seen three of NASA’s top bases struck within a three-year period after direct targeting by historic wind storms. Of course you had to see the targeting in process, so  perhaps you missed that. It’s publicly available.

Gary broke the law, but the mighty East wind can blow the doors off all NASA’s secret doors, removing the hinges in the process.

Granted, you have to have some belief in the supernatural to acknowledge the intrusion, but if it gives you that result, what difference does it make?

I sided with Gary for humanitarian reasons only, and I remain on his side. He did them a favor by pointing out how stupid they were.

Edited by Raptor Witness

With the Freedom of Information act, I think. You can look at military documents online. They are all out of order, and no titles on them telling the content so you don't know what you're getting until you open them. A lot are boring, but some are bizzare with foreign weaponry, and hypothetical situations. You have to change the directories yourself in the address. All you need is the address to one file, then you can find the rest among those directories.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Opus Magnus said:

With the Freedom of Information act, I think. You can look at military documents online. They are all out of order, and no titles on them telling the content so you don't know what you're getting until you open them. A lot are boring, but some are bizzare with foreign weaponry, and hypothetical situations. You have to change the directories yourself in the address. All you need is the address to one file, then you can find the rest among those directories.

This is simply the tip of the iceberg, but there is a huge hidden body of evidence remaining. Gary may have stumbled upon some of it, I hope he did.

There is also evidence of collusion, which provides a motive for why much of the data has been hidden from the general public. 

This may be a crime against humanity, so of course they’re going to agree to hide it. 

Even in our fiction, we call it a crime, which is why I referenced the Prime Directive.

These bad actors will be exposed, but it will require a supernatural mechanism. 

“Seas would rise when I gave the word ?”  What an odd video to produce in early 2011, before Fukushima, when underlining one of these false miracles.  That whole spring was about these false technological miracles. - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/197111-apocalyptic-cryptographic-style-predictions/

If the faces of the top human criminals haven’t turned ashen by now, they haven’t considered the counterweight to their collusion. You see, the “word was in fact, given.” - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/197111-apocalyptic-cryptographic-style-predictions/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-3815665

So what poor Gary may have started, will be completed.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Actually, I consider “fire from heaven, performed in full view of men” as an amazingly accurate forecast two thousand years ago.

I consider that cherry picking a vague description to support your confirmation bias.  The quote implies nothing of the sort concerning future weapons.

• Like 2

On 3.3.2019. at 3:23 PM, Raptor Witness said:

When you mentioned that, there is one ufologist in my country who claims that aliens are actually demons or that they are being created by them. Evidence? Drawings that occultist Aleister Crowley made, his demons look very like aliens ( big heads etc, google if you'd like to know more ).