Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gary McKinnon

TrumanB

... prolly should look up the word 'evidence'.........

• Thanks 1

evidence in his mind, of course. ;) He is a very religious person.

2 hours ago, TrumanB said:

When you mentioned that, there is one ufologist in my country who claims that aliens are actually demons or that they are being created by them. Evidence? Drawings that occultist Aleister Crowley made, his demons look very like aliens ( big heads etc, google if you'd like to know more ).

They are quite common "Thought Forms" created by the subconscious of a distressed, mentally ill or drug addicted person ( which Crowley was). In Vodou they are known as "Snails" and are nothing more than "Mind Monkeys".  Just a creation of your brain. At first they were associated with demons, elves and elementals. Now they are associated with alien abductions. But in real time they don't exist. Just mental images. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, Crowley claimed that they also manifested in the physical world but that's for a different topic...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Well, Crowley claimed that they also manifested in the physical world but that's for a different topic...

I've been over that before on other threads. Even with one of your fellow countrymen who I'm sort of mentoring. Crowley's demon's were heroin and opium. That's it.  He was a addle brained fool. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Who is that countryman of mine? Pm me please!

I don't think that Crowley was such a fool, although he was a heroin addict. You can't explain every phenomenon and practice in occultism by that.

5 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Who is that countryman of mine? Pm me please!

I don't think that Crowley was such a fool, although he was a heroin addict. You can't explain every phenomenon and practice in occultism by that.

I'm a multi-generational Native American Shaman who started my training at 10. My grandfather also owned a occult and herbal shop, did cleansings and traveled around to meet and gather knowledge from pagans, wiccans and other ethnic groups. My mother was a British Newage occultist. 

I was raised in the occult world. I know how the freaky things work.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Piney said:

I'm a multi-generational Native American Shaman who started my training at 10. My grandfather also owned a occult and herbal shop, did cleansings and traveled around to meet and gather knowledge from pagans, wiccans and other ethnic groups. My mother was a British Newage occultist. 

I was raised in the occult world. I know how the freaky things work.

Cool! I wish to meet people like you. I'm on a different sort of esoteric path but interested in shamanism too ( although, I don't have genes for that ).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TrumanB said:

When you mentioned that, there is one ufologist in my country who claims that aliens are actually demons or that they are being created by them. Evidence? Drawings that occultist Aleister Crowley made, his demons look very like aliens ( big heads etc, google if you'd like to know more ).

Rev. 16:13  And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs coming out of the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth ...

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Can't say that I'm a big admirer of the Bible but thanks.

58 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Rev. 16:13  And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs coming out of the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth ...

........and I took another lick of the black dripping  gooey walls of my cave on Patmos and saw Pink Bunnies, Blue Unicorns, Smurfs, Fraggles and Santa's Elves. These are the demons that perform signs and go out to all the Port o'Pots and fill them..

:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Ill take the easy out...fight sci fi fantasy fiction with sci fi fantasy fiction...

spawn-325x163.jpeg.753492f928e524ef4514aa00e57ad744.jpeg

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, Piney said:

........and I took another lick of the black dripping  gooey walls of my cave on Patmos and saw Pink Bunnies, Blue Unicorns, Smurfs, Fraggles and Santa's Elves. These are the demons that perform signs and go out to all the Port o'Pots and fill them..

The greatest demon of all is the one that comes from the Port o'Pots and the name of that one is The Cone Monster. It's a wicked demon forever reaching towards those that dare to approach it.

• Haha 1

On 2/6/2019 at 5:34 AM, John n b said:

Sceptics are always banging on about proof, yet when anyone provides some proof they look for some excuse to dismiss it, who do you actually want to hear it from that we are being visited by ETs .

I dunno maybe from ET:whistle:

jmccr8

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/6/2019 at 7:34 AM, John n b said:

Sceptics are always banging on about proof, yet when anyone provides some proof they look for some excuse to dismiss it, who do you actually want to hear it from that we are being visited by ETs .

John,

I tend to try to defend true believers from belitting and ridicule but when you post lashing out tripe like that you make my defense cumbersome, impossible really,

Skeptics do not bang on about anything, they like scientists do not accept or dismiss they ask for evidence, something more than a wild story with zero to back it up,

This threads example, a hacker who is savvy enough to allegedly get into gov computers claims to find proof of earth changing value and doesnt copy any of it not a screen shot nothing zero zip, that isnt proof that isnt evidence its a story nothing more no excuse needed to accept it as just a story.

Then you make the jump  asking how do you prove we are being visited by ETs by wanting to know who we need to hear it from,

The answer is i cant think of anyone human that i will take at solely their word on it, i need a bit more, and that is not a hunt for an excuse to dismiss as anecdotes are not and never will be proof.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 3/4/2019 at 8:33 PM, Piney said:

If you didn’t know what an alien grey looked like, for example, and you saw those bug eyes, what would you possibly compare them to?

Frog - Example of Alien Eyes ? https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ACkuSWWYNJc/maxresdefault.jpg Example of Alien Bug Eyes - https://res.cloudinary.com/jerrick/image/upload/f_auto,fl_progressive,q_auto,c_fit,w_1100/ifmkcvupedrsjadchlaq

Source - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ACkuSWWYNJc

https://futurism.media/alien-anatomy

Back in those days, few people could read and write, so what scraps of literature we have, even if tied to religious motivation, are extremely helpful to the historic context.

Perhaps someone here was also licking the walls of the UN General assembly? 

The controversy isn’t that we’ve been invaded, it’s about how do we get rid of them. They don’t want to leave.

A great story about how they get kicked out, just happens to be from a religious text.

Promises of a new body, a new heaven, and a new earth, are all about a new dimension. Why should I care if there’s a little morality mixed in with that story?

Just because, like Gary, I question the authority of those who think it’s OK to sit on stockpiles of species ending weapons, doesn’t mean that I am a criminal, or crazy. 

Crazy, is not questioning the authorities who embrace these bad angels.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Raptor, where are they not wanting to leave any pictures?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Raptor, where are they not wanting to leave any pictures?

I suspect, beyond the simple collusion argument, you could say that advertising the supernatural, which is essentially what “they” are, might create division, where you have the lovers of the “bad angels” on one side and the lovers of the “good angels” on the other?

It doesn’t really matter now, anyway, because the targeting of this collusion empire has already begun, and these are just practice runs.

The delay in forcing you to choose sides, is perhaps to the advantage of one over the other?

Regardless, the targeting of the collusion empire will force us all to make a choice, because evidence of the supernatural will be everywhere. 

A practice in weakness will soon make for a perfection in power. 

Edited by Raptor Witness

16 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

I suspect, beyond the simple collusion argument, you could say that advertising the supernatural, which is essentially what “they” are, might create division, where you have the lovers of the “bad angels” on one side and the lovers of the “good angels” on the other?

It doesn’t really matter now, anyway, because the targeting of this collusion empire had already begun, and these are just practice runs.

The delay in forcing you to choose sides, is perhaps to the advantage of one over the other?

Regardless, the targeting of the collusion empire will force us all to make a choice, because evidence of the supernatural will be everywhere. 

A practice in weakness will soon make for a perfection in power. 

So basically you have zero...sorry i asked.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, the13bats said:

So basically you have zero...sorry i asked.

You could have ask, what side have you chosen?

Then you would already have the answer to your question. 

4 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

If you didn’t know what an alien grey looked like, for example, and you saw those bug eyes, what would you possibly compare them to?

Frogs kind of look like aliens... that's all you've got?  How does this relate to coming from the Roman Empire which is the Beast in Revelation?

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A great story about how they get kicked out, just happens to be from a religious text.

Promises of a new body, a new heaven, and a new earth, are all about a new dimension. Why should I care if there’s a little morality mixed in with that story?

A great story?  That's debatable.

That's not what a dimension is.  So you can twist a story to fit your confirmation bias, why should anyone else care about a superstitious story?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Then you would already have the answer to your question. 

I made a remark in reply to you suggesting lots of aliens are here and wont leave, i saw your tree frog pix, that answered my question.

Me asking you which side you have chosen your answer to that is no different to me than if you root for clown or spawn...

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

The one that isn't delusional. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

I made a remark in reply to you suggesting lots of aliens are here and wont leave, i saw your tree frog pix, that answered my question.

Me asking you which side you have chosen your answer to that is no different to me than if you root for clown or spawn...

I am simply providing an alternate explanation for why “they” need or want to stay in the shadows. I predict at least a third of the Christian community might immediately join forces against the alien collusion. 

You can call them deceived if you want to, but U2 will be forced to take a side.

Edited by Raptor Witness