Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gary McKinnon

TrumanB

13 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I think that’s probably because it’s above your pay grade ....

5c835760b6045_bullshit-meter-01_zpsd432ffe2.gifc200.gif.250fd2fdc8624db848df331d58861536.gif

You avoided all call outs, with zero

You have zero and resort to the typical attempts at childish insults,

Now you have the flag of the utter nonsense school flying at its highest.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/8/2019 at 5:27 PM, TrumanB said:

One thing now came to my mind regarding UFOs, there are numerous pilot testimonies who during their flights saw them...How do you explain that?

You see that's the thing...People think that because your a pilot, police officer etc that it makes their story more credible..I call BS! It's all bad becuase we are human...And in the words of Neil Degrasse Tyson "people are poor data taking devices"....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 08/03/2019 at 5:53 AM, Raptor Witness said:

When you cut a man’s foreskin, you also cut his brain. 

yeah, if you're a dick-head

• Haha 3

I don’t think the British authorities protected Gary because he was sick.

My guess is, they may have also captured some intelligence based on Gary’s work, making him a friendly spy of sorts.

You can’t punish someone when they’re helping your side. It’s also possible Gary actually saved some material, and handed it over to the UK authorities, in exchange for protection. 

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I don’t think the British authorities protected Gary because he was sick.

My guess is, they may have also captured some intelligence based on Gary’s work, making him a friendly spy of sorts.

You can’t punish someone when they’re helping your side. It’s also possible Gary actually saved some material, and handed it over to the UK authorities, in exchange for protection. 

My guess is that he was such a putz of no value that the US did not want to waste any effort on such a dork that made them look like idiots. It would have meant making some officer responsible for being a computer fool. Maybe they even told him to claim seeing UFOs and he was happy to do that and now realizes he is just being laughed at by people with the ability to think.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

My guess is that he was such a putz of no value that the US did not want to waste any effort on such a dork that made them look like idiots. It would have meant making some officer responsible for being a computer fool. Maybe they even told him to claim seeing UFOs and he was happy to do that and now realizes he is just being laughed at by people with the ability to think.

yep

• Thanks 1

Bottom line mckinnon was an epic fail.

• Thanks 2

On 3/9/2019 at 2:57 AM, Raptor Witness said:

You might start with Attorneys for the Rights of the Child(ARC.) That’s one of the more heroic organizations that don’t get much media attention, because targeting NASA’s computers is far more interesting than the delicate way our bodies were presented at birth.

Where dies the ARC state that circumcision is a form of birth control? 

• Like 2

On 3/9/2019 at 9:14 AM, TrumanB said:

I could never imagine that this topic would make to 7 pages. We realized that our hero is a fraud so what are you discussing about?!

Circumcision as a form of birth control. Please try to keep up. 

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't read through all the thread but sonething about his claims caught my attention long ago. When I originally looked up the leaked documents i noticed Gary had seen some things and didnt know what to make of them. One was a cave, or base if you will purported to be an off-world base. The image stuck in my mind and eventually i came upon it again. It was a real image he found, but the wrong conclusion. It was a secret base in Antarctica. I believe he did see what he claims, but drew unnecessary conclusions. Don't get me wrong he saw something he wasnt supposed to, and possibly the other assertions are still correct, because it is still in the dark what this base is for and highly unlikely that it will be admitted to the general public anytime soon. 

• Like 1

On 3/10/2019 at 8:43 PM, psyche101 said:

More like the adverse... I am not touching any slimey smelly slug looking things!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nnicolette said:

More like the adverse... I am not touching any slimey smelly slug looking things!

Neither do i....

• Like 1

On 3/10/2019 at 11:43 PM, psyche101 said:

It was never explained just how that works. Then poor old budding got abducted and gang probed a few more times and never updated this thread.

1 hour ago, Nnicolette said:

I haven't read through all the thread but sonething about his claims caught my attention long ago. When I originally looked up the leaked documents i noticed Gary had seen some things and didnt know what to make of them. One was a cave, or base if you will purported to be an off-world base. The image stuck in my mind and eventually i came upon it again. It was a real image he found, but the wrong conclusion. It was a secret base in Antarctica. I believe he did see what he claims, but drew unnecessary conclusions. Don't get me wrong he saw something he wasnt supposed to, and possibly the other assertions are still correct, because it is still in the dark what this base is for and highly unlikely that it will be admitted to the general public anytime soon. 

McKinnon might have seen things he didnt grasp or understand, real or mock ups or he made up stuff, perhaps based off the same Antarctica picture you saw, right there on Google no hacking involved .we will never know because this comp guru didnt copy any pages didnt take any screen shots,  zero zip.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

The image stuck in my mind and eventually i came upon it again. It was a real image he found, but the wrong conclusion. It was a secret base in Antarctica. I believe he did see what he claims, but drew unnecessary conclusions. Don't get me wrong he saw something he wasnt supposed to, and possibly the other assertions are still correct, because it is still in the dark what this base is for and highly unlikely that it will be admitted to the general public anytime soon. 

I dont know what image you are talking about but such an image, a faked one, is a classic internal trap to find out who of the bunch is a risk in connection to confidential materials and information. And as he is an idiot, he got hooked.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/28/2019 at 1:49 AM, Nnicolette said:

Me either!!! 

• Like 1

On 3/28/2019 at 6:19 AM, toast said:

I dont know what image you are talking about but such an image, a faked one, is a classic internal trap to find out who of the bunch is a risk in connection to confidential materials and information. And as he is an idiot, he got hooked.

Wasn't it somthing like this? 

SpaceCamp_logo.png

I thought it had something to do with the Navy though. 

• Haha 2

On 3/27/2019 at 4:19 PM, toast said:

No toast... not an idiot I think. Gary McKinnon may be lots of other things.... kind of like Julian Assange ... but not an idiot.

And in other news: We are not alone....they are here with us...... though we're far apart....gotta like them MJ lyrics....

cover.jpg

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, gadfly21 said:

No toast... not an idiot I think. Gary McKinnon may be lots of other things.... kind of like Julian Assange ... but not an idiot.

If a guy who claims to be an IT expert and claimed to had access to top secret governmental information, including images of extraterrestrial space crafts and other facts those may prove ETs, is not able to put a simple USB stick into a hacked computer or to create screenshots, is an idiot by definition.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, gadfly21 said:

*snip*

And in other news: We are not alone....they are here with us...... though we're far apart....

*snip*

There is the possibility that we are the first and only life in existence. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Timothy said:

There is the possibility that we are the first and only life in existence. 

Or that we are one of very few, scattered incredibly widely by both distance and time/era.

After all, we know that:

- no other intelligent life sprang up on any of our system's planets, in fact it's looking pretty grim for any life whatsoever in our solar system, other than earth.

- the process by which a self replicating cell began, while reasonably understood, has never been able to be duplicated here by anyone, nor has it happened at any time apart from when it happened once, those millions of years ago

- once life develops, the chances of it being sentient, intelligent and technology-using are also very remote - a large number of factors had to be just right (eg you pretty much need a moon or two, and at the right sort of distance - no tides, no us...).

- let's face it, the chances are very slim of us developing further into a decent continuing society (just look around at the current hatred and diviseness - let alone gettin' wiped out by a decent asteroid or nukin' ourselves..)

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, gadfly21 said:

No, toast hit the nail on the head. He's an idiot. 

8 hours ago, gadfly21 said:

And in other news: We are not alone....they are here with us...... though we're far apart....gotta like them MJ lyrics....

cover.jpg

That article doesn't suggest items are 'here' at all. 

• Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 6:39 AM, gadfly21 said:

If I come out what a bunch of stories and zero evidence will you believe me?

On 4.4.2019. at 10:09 PM, gadfly21 said:

cover.jpg

I read this March edition in Serbian. It has a very good article on SETI but it doesn't claim that there are aliens if I remember well. Scientists definitely don't say that, it's just a big-mouth title.

Edited by TrumanB

On 04/04/2019 at 9:09 PM, gadfly21 said:

And in other news: We are not alone....they are here with us

i'd say it's highly unlikely bordering on impossible that we are alone in this vast universe= they are here with us needs proof, of which there is none.............

sorry, but that IS a fact

Edited by Dejarma
  • Like 1