Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
TrumanB

Gary McKinnon

199 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

OverSword
On 2/6/2019 at 4:34 AM, John n b said:

Sceptics are always banging on about proof, yet when anyone provides some proof they look for some excuse to dismiss it, who do you actually want to hear it from that we are being visited by ETs .

Where is his proof then?  Saying that you saw something is not proof.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Minimalists
On 2/6/2019 at 2:51 PM, John n b said:

You don't even know me, if you think that I see every p*** poor video as  proof of alien visitation then your sadly mistaken, in the forty odd years that I've been interested in the subject I've only seen about two or three videos that could possibly be evidence of a ET craft.

We need more than just you and UFO Tube saw it....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
On 2/6/2019 at 9:10 AM, TrumanB said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon#Statements_to_the_media

This guy must have been brilliant if he was able to break into military computers. What do you think about his story? Did he really see documents on UFOs and such stuff?

He is not brilliant at all. He used a free Microsoft remote logon client and too advantage of the idiots who installed the systems. They forgot to change the Microsoft default password for the administrator account. Anyone famisr with Microsoft remote client access could have done it. 

He got busted and made up UFO crap to gain sympathy. If anything he is rather pathetic. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
On 2/6/2019 at 11:01 AM, TrumanB said:

I'm wondering then...what was his motive to lie...

To stay out of prison. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
5 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

He got busted and made up UFO crap to gain sympathy. If anything he is rather pathetic. 

 

well no- he hacked it in the hope to find ufo info- he's a ufo freakoid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
5 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

well no- he hacked it in the hope to find ufo info- he's a ufo freakoid

He had been for some time but I doubt he expected to get in. I though his initial excuse was looking for free energy 

Ne noted several people were on that network, he was the only one who got caught. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
12 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

He had been for some time but I doubt he expected to get in. I though his initial excuse was looking for free energy 

Ne noted several people were on that network, he was the only one who got caught. 

who fekin cares!? do you care?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB
16 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Wrong, Tesla's "free energy" was from the earth and sun.  Instead of parroting you should read what his idea was.

lol And what did I just say? Tesla discovered a way to use a free energy from the ionosphere.

Among other things he made a car that moved without oil/gas. He used energy of the earth in a way. Also, what he was able to do with a Wardencliffe Tower  is fascinating. I read and listened a lot about him and his ideas.

Edited by TrumanB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
2 hours ago, Dejarma said:

who fekin cares!? do you care?

Enough to post the reality of the situation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
2 hours ago, TrumanB said:

lol And what did I just say? Tesla discovered a way to use a free energy from the ionosphere.

No he didn't. 

2 hours ago, TrumanB said:

Among other things he made a car that moved without oil/gas.

Have a read of this. 

Nikola Tesla electric car hoax

2 hours ago, TrumanB said:

He used energy of the earth in a way.

What are you referring to? 

2 hours ago, TrumanB said:

Also, what he was able to do with a Wardencliffe Tower  is fascinating.

It wasn't finished. It never did anything. 

2 hours ago, TrumanB said:

I read and listened a lot about him and his ideas.

I'd suggest avoiding the fringe sites. It seems to be where you have got the information you have to date.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

Yes, i am a skeptic but a pseudo skeptic, i would love a true beliver to prove what they believe to me, its a bit different than proving me wrong because im not wrong, in this case a hacker says he saw proof as far as he was concernered that would have changed the entire world's views and life on this planet as we know it in moments

Yet he didnt take one screen shot not one download and no doubt he has great excuses the true believers cling to, excuses are uselesd as it is lack of proof,

Look at all the postering and talking bob lazar has done, claims to have seen and worked on all kinds of unknown tech did he run home with the knowledge and do anything that proves his claims, nope.

So a message to true belivers when you start getting upset that some of us desire proof dont get angry at us because you have zero.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
On 06/02/2019 at 10:34 PM, John n b said:

Sceptics are always banging on about proof, yet when anyone provides some proof they look for some excuse to dismiss it, who do you actually want to hear it from that we are being visited by ETs .

Sorry, which post was it that showed proof?

Added...  That post/proof can be in ANY thread, at any forum..  After all, John n b, you did say "WHEN ANYONE PROVIDES SOME PROOF", so clearly you are definitively claiming proof has been supplied.

So please now either post the link for us, or withdraw the claim, thanks. 

Edited by ChrLzs
added for clarity...
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
12 hours ago, TrumanB said:

lol And what did I just say? Tesla discovered a way to use a free energy from the ionosphere.

Among other things he made a car that moved without oil/gas. He used energy of the earth in a way. Also, what he was able to do with a Wardencliffe Tower  is fascinating. I read and listened a lot about him and his ideas.

Apparently you are unaware that the first electric car was built in 1832. It's an old idea.

http://www.pbs.org/now/shows/223/electric-car-timeline.html

There is no free energy from the ionosphere. 

The Wardencliffe Tower was never operational. It was eclipsed by the cheaper, better, and working Marconi system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardenclyffe_Tower

You've been hoodwinked. When people want to fake something they say words like quantum or Tesla.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB
15 hours ago, psyche101 said:

No he didn't. 

Have a read of this. 

Nikola Tesla electric car hoax

What are you referring to? 

It wasn't finished. It never did anything. 

I'd suggest avoiding the fringe sites. It seems to be where you have got the information you have to date.

Psyche, Tesla built Wardencliffe Tower that worked, although not sure if it was completely finished,  and even sent a very powerful signal to Tunguska ( known as Tunguska event ). After that US government literally destroyed the tower but he never objected because he knew how dangerous it can be. There are various sources on this, I personally listened to Tesla's scholar, philosopher Velimir Abramović ( who is a brother of famous artist Marina Abramović by the way lol ). You propably never heard of him, he wrote several books on Tesla ( some are in English too so you may find them ).

And regarding your question on energy from Earth I don't know how it works but I can tell you that his special car had several bars ( don't know how else to call them ) that were connected to the car from the back side and that were touching the ground during drive. It is witnessed by one German inventor, driver etc. Unfortunately, bankers strongly opposed his inventions as they didn't have interesting in free energy and J.P. Morgan was forced to stop the financing. I'm sure you can find all of that somewhere on the internet. Tesla deserves a different topic, he was trully special. For ex. he has a patent for the speed of 1.5C. Today we "know" that nothing can go faster then the speed of light.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB
5 hours ago, stereologist said:

Apparently you are unaware that the first electric car was built in 1832. It's an old idea.

http://www.pbs.org/now/shows/223/electric-car-timeline.html

 

Tesla didn't make electric car, this was smth completely different. Unfortunately, I don't have knowledge to explain on what principles it worked.

And regardingMarconi let me just tell you that he spent several months in Tesla's lab and stole his idea. After that Tesla sued him and called him a donkey. :) If it is to trust to V. Abramovic that I mentioned in my previous post Pupin testimonied for Markoni because he has shares in his company and Tesla lost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
4 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Psyche, Tesla built Wardencliffe Tower that worked, although not sure if it was completely finished,  and even sent a very powerful signal to Tunguska ( known as Tunguska event ). After that US government literally destroyed the tower but he never objected because he knew how dangerous it can be. There are various sources on this, I personally listened to Tesla's scholar, philosopher Velimir Abramović ( who is a brother of famous artist Marina Abramović by the way lol ). You propably never heard of him, he wrote several books on Tesla ( some are in English too so you may find them ).

And regarding your question on energy from Earth I don't know how it works but I can tell you that his special car had several bars ( don't know how else to call them ) that were connected to the car from the back side and that were touching the ground during drive. It is witnessed by one German inventor, driver etc. Unfortunately, bankers strongly opposed his inventions as they didn't have interesting in free energy and J.P. Morgan was forced to stop the financing. I'm sure you can find all of that somewhere on the internet. Tesla deserves a different topic, he was trully special. For ex. he has a patent for the speed of 1.5C. Today we "know" that nothing can go faster then the speed of light.

This is outrageously erroneous.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB

Maybe my source is wrong, who knows. Allegedly, Tesla mentioned it in some local New York papers of that time, but maybe it's all a lie. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
40 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Tesla didn't make electric car, this was smth completely different. Unfortunately, I don't have knowledge to explain on what principles it worked.

And regardingMarconi let me just tell you that he spent several months in Tesla's lab and stole his idea. After that Tesla sued him and called him a donkey. :) If it is to trust to V. Abramovic that I mentioned in my previous post Pupin testimonied for Markoni because he has shares in his company and Tesla lost.

The old false story about Marconi stealing Tesla's idea. How ridiculous.

Tesla was not doing what Marconi was doing. If Marconi had stolen the idea then why didn't Tesla compete with Marconi? The answer of course is that Tesla was trying something else and it was a failure. Marconi on the other hand tried something that worked and while Tesla was trying to compete using a different method Marconi was making money.

The law suit Tesla filed was upheld stating that Marconi infringed on a Tesla patent. That does not mean Marconi stole the ideas. It means Marconi developed ideas covered by a patent.

https://www.pbs.org/tesla/ll/ll_whoradio.html

and

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

Quote

Tesla was embroiled in other problems at the time, but when Marconi won the Nobel Prize in 1911, Tesla was furious. He sued the Marconi Company for infringement in 1915, but was in no financial condition to litigate a case against a major corporation. It wasn't until 1943—a few months after Tesla's death— that the U.S. Supreme Court upheld Tesla's radio patent number 645,576.

Quote

In 1915, Tesla attempted to sue the Marconi Company for infringement of his wireless tuning patents. Marconi's initial radio patent had been awarded in the US in 1897, but his 1900 patent submission covering improvements to radio transmission had been rejected several times, before it was finally approved in 1904, on the grounds that it infringed on other existing patents including two 1897 Tesla wireless power tuning patents.[169][130][170] Tesla's 1915 case went nowhere,[171] but in a related case, where the Marconi Company tried to sue the US government over WWI patent infringements, a Supreme Court of the United States 1943 decision restored the prior patents of Oliver Lodge, John Stone, and Tesla.[172] The court declared that their decision had no bearing on Marconi's claim as the first to achieve radio transmission, just that since Marconi's claim to certain patented improvements were questionable, the company could not claim infringement on those same patents.

Here is what you wrote:
 

Quote

Among other things he made a car that moved without oil/gas.

I responded that this was already done in 1832. Making a car that moved without oil/gas was already done.

Besides the story of the car is a modern made up story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
1 hour ago, TrumanB said:

Psyche, Tesla built Wardencliffe Tower that worked, although not sure if it was completely finished,  and even sent a very powerful signal to Tunguska ( known as Tunguska event ). After that US government literally destroyed the tower but he never objected because he knew how dangerous it can be. There are various sources on this, I personally listened to Tesla's scholar, philosopher Velimir Abramović ( who is a brother of famous artist Marina Abramović by the way lol ). You propably never heard of him, he wrote several books on Tesla ( some are in English too so you may find them ).

And regarding your question on energy from Earth I don't know how it works but I can tell you that his special car had several bars ( don't know how else to call them ) that were connected to the car from the back side and that were touching the ground during drive. It is witnessed by one German inventor, driver etc. Unfortunately, bankers strongly opposed his inventions as they didn't have interesting in free energy and J.P. Morgan was forced to stop the financing. I'm sure you can find all of that somewhere on the internet. Tesla deserves a different topic, he was trully special. For ex. he has a patent for the speed of 1.5C. Today we "know" that nothing can go faster then the speed of light.

The Wardencliff Tower was never operational. It didn't work. As you might notice no one is doing anything like that today because it doesn't work.

The car story is a modern hoax. The free energy story is a hoax as well. 

If there were such a thing as free energy then why do governments around the world not use it? Japan imports all of its natural resources. Imagine what Japan could sell if it could deliver free energy cars.

The claims of "bankers strongly opposed his inventions as they didn't have interesting in free energy" is incredibly wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB

The story about that car and free energy is not hoax at all, there are testimonies. Why the governments don't use it? Well, I gave you the explanation that has perfect sense. Because governments don't decide on this matter, those guys who have the money don't want free energy and they are in charge. You have the same thing with big pharma. There are numerous cases where people were able to produce some sort of free energy in their own homes but they would be shut down and their equipment would be taken by government officers etc ( I don't claim that Tesla is the only one who was smart enough to figure out how to employ it, there are so many cases all over the globe ). It's a fact. Big boys don't want you to have free energy. US government and other world governments are a puppet when it comes to this matter. There are numerous ways you can use free energy, search online if you don't believe me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leo Krupe
28 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

The story about that car and free energy is not hoax at all, there are testimonies. Why the governments don't use it? Well, I gave you the explanation that has perfect sense. Because governments don't decide on this matter, those guys who have the money don't want free energy and they are in charge. You have the same thing with big pharma. There are numerous cases where people were able to produce some sort of free energy in their own homes but they would be shut down and their equipment would be taken by government officers etc ( I don't claim that Tesla is the only one who was smart enough to figure out how to employ it, there are so many cases all over the globe ). It's a fact. Big boys don't want you to have free energy. US government and other world governments are a puppet when it comes to this matter. There are numerous ways you can use free energy, search online if you don't believe me.

You're saying lots of people all over the globe are using free energy (whatever that may mean), but the government (of any country) comes and takes it away. But the government isn't in charge, instead they're the puppets of Big Boys (whoever they may be). But you can use free energy, which you can find out about on the internet. Why haven't the Big Boys shut down the information available on the internet? If they're so all-powerful, it should be a simple matter for them to control the flow of information to The Sheeple. Yet by your own post, the information is freely (no pun intended) available online.

This is the same old nonsensical conspiracy-mongering I've heard about all my life. Just like the carburetor that runs on water and allows a car to get 1,000 miles per gallon. But the oil companies bought the technology and hid it (I heard that one in the 3rd grade).

There is "free" (in quotes) energy available. It's solar, wind, hydroelectric, geothermal. That's about as close to "free" as you're going to get. But even they aren't "free" in the sense of violating any laws such as thermodynamics or fantasy-like free energy a la Tesla.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB

Because Big Boys would have to shut down the whole internet and it's not possible? You still have some guys in South America who use free energy for lighting their remote houses but that's not something that has a big impact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast

4zSAvSe.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.