Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gary McKinnon

TrumanB

47 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

I am simply providing an alternate explanation for why “they” need or want to stay in the shadows. I predict at least a third of the Christian community might immediately join forces against the alien collusion. 

Which are probably the same people who (try to) beat demons out of epileptics.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

You can call them deceived if you want to, but U2 will be forced to take a side.

Did you ever wonder if your part of what's wrong with this world and not the solution? People like you spreading complete nonsense for people to believe and worry about rather than worry about and help fix what's really wrong in the world?

The world has real problems and people like you distract from them and hinder, not help.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

10 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Which are probably the same people who (try to) beat demons out of epileptics.

and attack me because I'm "evil"...….

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

and attack me because I'm "evil"...….

Their mentality is if you're not with them then you're against them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Their mentality is if you're not with them then you're against them.

I'm sorry but the Jesus man, demons and alien visitors are in the same book with me as Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and Leprechauns. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Piney said:

Did you ever wonder if your part of what's wrong with this world and not the solution? People like you spreading complete nonsense for people to believe and worry about rather than worry about and help fix what's really wrong in the world?

The world has real problems and people like you distract from them and hinder, not help.

There are obviously many things wrong with the status quo, however I would count the technological threat to our species survival as the principal one.

No other species has ever been allowed by nature alone to threaten its survival with technology, much less in so many ways.  Theorizing how that is possible, is certainly not a waste of time.  If you want to argue that we did it all ourselves, that’s fine make that argument but you can’t willy-nilly dismiss someone else’s theory, simply because it has a religious origin, especially when the religion provides a mechanism for survival. 

The collusion empire has no mechanism other than “Hope for the best.” I’m sorry, I think that’s actually the crazier idea.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

There are obviously many things wrong with the status quo, however I would count the technological threat to our species survival as the principal one.

We did it to ourselves. The Abrahamic and Monolithic religions wiped out the deeper natural philosophies which protected our ecosystem from industrialization and the end of the world crap made people more worried about it happening than changing the future.

We are not the center of the Universe. Nor the primary creation of it. We put down our greed, egos and superstitious nonsense maybe we can heal this planet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

On 05/03/2019 at 10:06 AM, TrumanB said:

Who is that countryman of mine? Pm me please!

I don't think that Crowley was such a fool, although he was a heroin addict. You can't explain every phenomenon and practice in occultism by that.

Yes, you can.  Well, that and the other reasons for bovine excrement claims....

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I am simply providing an alternate explanation for why “they” need or want to stay in the shadows. I predict at least a third of the Christian community might immediately join forces against the alien collusion. 

You can call them deceived if you want to, but U2 will be forced to take a side.

What you provide it a delusional fantasy, albeit poorly presented, if it was anything more than that you would offer proof which of couse you have zero.

Your idea isnt orginal at all, its in many books movies and comix,

I do have to ask why an Irish rock band from Dublin will be forced to take sides, never once has Bono mentioned this....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Your providing the bridge that you have built to support your faith. Alternate view? Debatable. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Your providing the bridge that you have built to support your faith. Alternate view? Debatable. 

That’s a fair opinion, however my belief about the alien collusion, stems more from the matter-of-fact danger we are in than the religious rescue mission. 

I do view the Bible as part science text, since there is some very interesting science that can be derived from some of the Jewish law. For example, circumcision is a form of birth control, and you have certain dietary restrictions. Also, if you look carefully at the diseases that would’ve derived from those banned food sources, it’s incredibly smart for the time period.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

That’s a fair opinion, however my belief about the alien collusion, stems more from the matter-of-fact danger we are in than the religious rescue mission. 

I do view the Bible as part science text, since there is some very interesting science that can be derived from some of the Jewish law. For example, circumcision is a form of birth control, and you have certain dietary restrictions. Also, if you look carefully at the diseases that would’ve derived from those banned food sources, it’s incredibly smart for the time period.

:lol:

When did circumcision ever prevent pregnancies?  Sure you don't mean castration?

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

:lol:

When did circumcision ever prevent pregnancies?  Sure you don't mean castration?

When you cut a man’s foreskin, you also cut his brain. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

You might think with yours although i more get the impression you are thinking out your ass,

How do you explain the zillion of cut guys who have countless kids? If its birth control it doesnt work.

• Like 2

On 06/02/2019 at 10:10 AM, TrumanB said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon#Statements_to_the_media

This guy must have been brilliant if he was able to break into military computers. What do you think about his story? Did he really see documents on UFOs and such stuff?

A baby from 2019 could hack the Military in those days. Kim dotcom could do it from a payphone.
So, this guy is so smart.., he couldn't back up any of the documents?

Then dumb enough to admit hacking the military?

Edited by Takeshi69
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Any evidence for this claim?

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

What danger? 

I do view the Bible as part science text, since there is some very interesting science that can be derived from some of the Jewish law. For example, circumcision is a form of birth control,

No its not. 

and you have certain dietary restrictions. Also, if you look carefully at the diseases that would’ve derived from those banned food sources, it’s incredibly smart for the time period.

You do know that every animal on earth has the same skill don't you? They too tend to avoid things that will kill them or make them sick, in fact, what species other than us will knowingly ingest substances that are potentially lethal? 

8 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

So you want to explain how that works? 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

:blink:......huh?......

........wha?.....

I'm guessing every Algonquian male has been lobotomized.......

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, the13bats said:

You might think with yours although i more get the impression you are thinking out your ass,

How do you explain the zillion of cut guys who have countless kids? If its birth control it doesnt work.

I think that’s probably because it’s above your pay grade ....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

So you want to explain how that works? 

You might start with Attorneys for the Rights of the Child(ARC.) That’s one of the more heroic organizations that don’t get much media attention, because targeting NASA’s computers is far more interesting than the delicate way our bodies were presented at birth.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

You might start with Attorneys for the Rights of the Child(ARC.) That’s one of the more heroic organizations that don’t get much media attention, because targeting NASA’s computers is far more interesting than the delicate way our bodies were presented at birth.

While entertaining, that doesn't address the great question you've created and some of us would like answered.

11 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

How does this exactly happen? Do you have anything to back this claim from a medical standpoint?

Man, have I been in the wrong threads. To hell with all the Atlantis threads. This one has all-world caliber crazy in it.

• Thanks 3

52 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

I don't give a flying **** about attorneys.  Can you or not provide research for your claim?

• Thanks 4

I could never imagine that this topic would make to 7 pages. We realized that our hero is a fraud so what are you discussing about?!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TrumanB said:

I could never imagine that this topic would make to 7 pages. We realized that our hero is a fraud so what are you discussing about?!

I think perhaps Gary made this story up to protect himself from possible extradition. 

• Haha 1