Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

like/(s) & dislike/(s) about your day?

EU1B1UE

Similar thread that's going on in Imgur be sure to click the blue bold "Imgur" for the thread. Where you can come here and talk :whistle: about what you liked :tsu: and disliked :td: about the day. Express yourself with memes, gifs or whatever :tu:.

ENJOY!

• Like 1

I didn't take a drink, get arrested or shot at.  THAT is a good day :)   I was able to take deep breaths and enjoy a walk this evening, THAT makes it a wonderful day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

I didn't take a drink, get arrested or shot at.  THAT is a good day :)   I was able to take deep breaths and enjoy a walk this evening, THAT makes it a wonderful day.

So Im guessing :P that you live in America, correct? At the moment things aren't like that in Australia :wacko: besides the one innocent guy who was attacked and killed with a machete :unsure:

• Sad 1

So far, I have disliked an online tussle with an ebay seller but have enjoyed sunshine and a very mild day for this time of year. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's raining persistant rain that is forecast to last a while, I need to go out and a big seagull flying past ouside has just dumped all over my living-room windows.  Grrr.

But I have my health!

Grr.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/6/2019 at 1:55 AM, EU1B1UE said:

So Im guessing :P that you live in America, correct? At the moment things aren't like that in Australia :wacko: besides the one innocent guy who was attacked and killed with a machete :unsure:

You're new here so I'll explain that first list.  I'm a recovering alcoholic (7.5 years without alcohol) and my first sponsor in AA asked me once "how was your day"?  I was a little down and tired and mumbled that it wasn't so good and he said - Were you arrested today?  Anyone shoot at you today?  Did you take a drink today?  I answered NO each time and he smiled and said "Good day"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I don't ever like or dislike my days, I take them has they come, some are better than others but I don't dislike them, I take the bad days and still make the most of them and always improve them, nature and the outdoors and my dogs always manage to make it all good. 

• Like 3

I am at a point where i do not like or dislike anything about my day, I am simply managing to get by. Here is a little excerpt I wrote to my grandson after his recent passing.

Pigger,

In times like these it is hard to know what to say, that goes for everyone; there are no healing words and words come hard even when it comes to answering the so called "easy" questions. I think your Great Nana said it best when it comes to answering the simple yet difficult question of “how are you doing today?” by saying that I am managing. Three words with meaning far beyond what their simplicity implies. Everyday I manage to eventually get out of bed. Everyday I manage not to cry nonstop. Everyday I manage to be productive on some level, even if it means all I do is take a shower. Everyday I manage to tell myself that tomorrow is another day and might be easier to get through. Everyday I manage to try to write, it is my coping mechanism. I write mostly it is to you but also I write to share with others. It is so bittersweet, but I know you would not want me to stop. Today I am managing. 

• Like 6

What I don't like about my day today is that I woke up at 4:30 am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep.

What I do like about my day is that I volunteered at a library as well as a food pantry.  Both were uneventful and went well for me.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

enjoying an early spring evening thunderstorm with windows open and wind blowing through the house

• 2 weeks later...

What I liked about my day today was that I had all the time in the world to go shopping, walk around my town, and have a clean car to drive around, as I vaccumed it yesterday.

A day is only 24 hours. Why do we give it more significance than it deserves?

• Thanks 1

A person's entire world can change in a matter of seconds. I say more often than not we don't give the day the significance it deserves, we take time for granted thinking tomorrow is another day however we are never promised to rise with sun or to make it through to see another day. What I would give to have one more day with my grandson

Edited by Overdueleaf

What I liked about my day is that I had a good time volunteering at a library and that I went out for a walk with some running involved.

• Like 1

Didn't like in the early hours when an agitated cat landed on my head with its claws out. Bit I really liked it when it got off. That was lovely. 

• Like 1

this happened the other day; on my days off i wake up early and cook breakfast for my son's gf before she goes to work and my youngest son and then cook for my oldest son when he gets off third shift.  It is nice to sit around the table in the early hours and catch up. I hate waking up early but like to support and encourage them with their jobs. They are young and need to know that they are making me proud by going in everyday and working hard then coming home to the little one (Jordi)

What I've liked about today so far is that the air feels and smells like spring here in Maine, as it's past 50 (F) right now!

Unfortunately, however, it is starting to rain outside.