Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trump 2019 SOTU Address

acidhead

15 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

That's just sadly pathetic. Not even a "needs work"?

• Like 2

Stop lying to yourselves guys. You're a radical minority and the country rejects your pessimism. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hankenhunter said:

That's just sadly pathetic. Not even a "needs work"?

I mean honestly, if you're so insecure that you can't even allow a negative option in your own polls...

You can't write this s**t man...

38 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

No wonder Three-quarters approved. Two-quarters that approved are republicans :D 

30 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

All it means is that 75% who watched it were Republicans. Ctitical thinking is your friend.

Figure that out all by yourselves, did ya? :lol:

• Haha 2

But where's the results? Oops, never mind F3SS supplied them a page back.

Edited by Hankenhunter

My funniest and saddest moment during his diatribe was claiming he is responsible for the most women in Congress, when in actuality the Republicans dropped two women. The record number of women in Congress are Democrats. I guess in a weird bizzare kind of way he is responsible. Should I send him a thank you card? ;)

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1

Aquila

If that were true Hillary would've given a state of the union address last night. 

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

My funniest and saddest moment during his diatribe was claiming he is responsible for the most women in Congress, when in actuality the Republicans dropped two women. The record number of women in Congress are Democrats. I guess in a weird bizzare kind of way he is responsible. Should I send him a thank you card? ;)

I didn't hear him claim responsibility for that. He just stated that 100 years later there are more women in congress than ever before. That is part of our current state of the union and those miserable women in white only clapped for that under pressure.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Farmer when confronted with the disgusting racism and ugliness that is the Democrat party:

"But...but...but, but, but,...but...but, but, but...Trump lies!"

Trump lies?

Well, this just surfaced today:

Image result for warren indian

Apparently we can add "Shameless Cultural Appropriators" as a...um...'feather' in the Dem's headdress.

Farmer...looks like you've got the lights...

Quote: "The following information is for statistical purposes only and will not be disclosed to any person or organization..."

10 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Quote: "The following information is for statistical purposes only and will not be disclosed to any person or organization..."

So what. She still lied about being Indian her entire adult life. Even if it didn't help her in any official capacity she still used it to capitalize on. She used the tragic history of native American Indians for selfish purposes.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, F3SS said:

So what. She still lied about being Indian her entire adult life. Even if it didn't help her in any official capacity she still used it to capitalize on. She used the tragic history of native American Indians for selfish purposes.

Really? Prove it so. They asked, it wasn't supposed to mean anything.

1 hour ago, F3SS said:

Aquila

If that were true...

The **** do you mean "IF"??? :huh: I just posted independent objective polls that PROVE that to be the case.

See, this is what's so mind-numbingly frustrating with you Trumpers. I (or any other rational person) present objective facts, and if they don't suit your narrative or you just plain don't like them that much, you just pull some kind of bulls**t excuse right out your ass crack as to why these objective facts somehow aren't facts. :angry:

Nearly every discussion here boils down to debating whether or not a simple fact is even a fact at all. I say 2+2=4. You say 2+2=fish. No matter what kind of excuse you give to dismiss the answer as being 4, the answer is still ****ing 4. No if, ands, or buts about it.

So no, there just is no argument that you can give to dismiss, ignore, debunk, disprove, reason, or rationalize your way out of this simple objective FACT.

It is an objective FACT based on numerous independent reputable polling organizations listed in the link below that the majority of Americans overwhelmingly support progressive policy positions, whether they realize it or not. There is also absolutely nothing that you can say or do in response to this that will invalidate this simple objective FACT.

https://prospect.org/article/most-americans-are-liberal-even-if-they-don’t-know-it

Now, if you want to argue why your policy positions are correct, and the majority of Americans are wrong, then be my guest. But if you come back with some made up horse s**t on how this ^ list of objective facts aren't facts, and how this is somehow not true, then you are quite literally living in a complete and total fantasy world. You're just straight-up delusional, and there ain't nothing on God's green earth that can help you. I can't take you any more seriously then some flat-earther idiot who denies such self-evident truths as the earth being round. 

Edited by Aquila King
Added some emphasis, cause lord knows it needs to be emphasized.
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

The **** do you mean "IF"??? :huh: I just posted independent objective polls that PROVE that to be the case.

See, this is what's so mind-numbingly frustrating with you Trumpers. I (or any other rational person) present objective facts, and if they don't suit your narrative or you just plain don't like them that much, you just pull some kind of bulls**t excuse right out your ass crack as to why these objective facts somehow aren't facts. :angry:

Nearly every discussion here boils down to debating whether or not a simple fact is even a fact at all. I say 2+2=4. You say 2+2=fish. No matter what kind of excuse you give to dismiss the answer as being 4, the answer is still ****ing 4. No if, ands, or buts about it.

So no, there just is no argument that you can give to dismiss, ignore, debunk, disprove, reason, or rationalize your way out of this simple objective FACT.

It is an objective FACT based on numerous independent reputable polling organizations listed in the link below that the majority of Americans overwhelmingly support progressive policy positions, whether they realize it or not. There is also absolutely nothing that you can say or do in response to this that will invalidate this simple objective FACT.

https://prospect.org/article/most-americans-are-liberal-even-if-they-don’t-know-it

Now, if you want to argue why your policy positions are correct, and the majority of Americans are wrong, then be my guest. But if you come back with some made up horse s**t on how this ^ list of objective facts aren't facts, and how this is somehow not true, then you are quite literally living in a complete and total fantasy world. You're just straight-up delusional, and there ain't nothing on God's green earth that can help you. I can't take you any more seriously then some flat-earther idiot who denies such self-evident truths as the earth being round. 

Hey Aquilla, you need a laugh to lower your blood pressure. :D

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/02/trump-jrs-attack-democratic-congresswomen-hilariously-backfires-one-greatest-self-owns-year/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Laughter, the best medicine. I lolled.

• Haha 3

Just now, Aquila King said:

Yes I'm memeing. You people frustrate me. Bite me, it helps me to vent.

Tom Hanks vs Tank 07022019003916.jpg

Whoa bud. I wasnt being a dick. Read the link. 

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

Thanks, I needed that. :lol:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hankenhunter said:

Whoa bud. I wasnt being a dick. Read the link. 

Nah man, I didn't even see your post when I posted that. Only after the fact. We're cool. :tu:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Yes I'm memeing. You people frustrate me. Bite me, it helps me to vent.

Tom Hanks vs Tank 07022019003916.jpg

Is this true colors or what?

1 minute ago, Aquila King said:

Nah man, I didn't even see your post when I posted that. Only after the fact. We're cool. :tu:

We cool.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Warren apologizes for Native American claim, signals there may be other documents out there

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/warren-apologizes-for-native-american-claim-signals-there-may-be-other-documents-out-there

One wonders if she used smoke signals...