Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The universe explained by media?

Cynik

So, first time poster. Hi! I have crazy dreams on a semi regular basis. I haven’t had many memorable ones in a week or so, so yesterday it was on my mind, I kinda miss them. I usually listen to podcasts or informational YouTube videos before bed or while trying to fall asleep. Last night I was in that state where you don’t know if you are asleep or dreaming. I was thinking about the nature of the universe, quantum physics etc. the questions I was asking, my thoughts, were answered by whatever I was listening to. Really strange. Some of it was kind of dark. This has happened before but there were psychedelics involved. It’s almos like it was narrated. Or was something communicating with me?

• Like 1

What?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Cynik said:

So, first time poster. Hi! I have crazy dreams on a semi regular basis. I haven’t had many memorable ones in a week or so, so yesterday it was on my mind, I kinda miss them. I usually listen to podcasts or informational YouTube videos before bed or while trying to fall asleep. Last night I was in that state where you don’t know if you are asleep or dreaming. I was thinking about the nature of the universe, quantum physics etc. the questions I was asking, my thoughts, were answered by whatever I was listening to. Really strange. Some of it was kind of dark. This has happened before but there were psychedelics involved. It’s almos like it was narrated. Or was something communicating with me?

We don't care, we just want the "scoop" you got ! Gimme ! :w00t:

Seems to me that gubmint agents have stepped in, to stop this revelation reaching us.

6 hours ago, Habitat said:

Seems to me that gubmint agents have stepped in, to stop this revelation reaching us.

Really? Do you have a more info on this? I’m intrigued.

6 hours ago, Habitat said:

Really? Do you have a more info on this? I’m intrigued.

On 2/8/2019 at 2:28 AM, Cynik said:

I was thinking about the nature of the universe, quantum physics etc. the questions I was asking, my thoughts, were answered by whatever I was listening to. Really strange. Some of it was kind of dark. This has happened before but there were psychedelics involved. It’s almos like it was narrated. Or was something communicating with me?

Hi,

We all have some kind of inner wisdom. That aspect of self was most likely responding to you.

John

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

That is pretty interesting. I have had similar experiences. In the  inbetween states, you can have some very interesting dialogues and creative events. 

What ever is behind the ultimate nature of the universe is buried somewhere behind the uncertainty principle. What ever cogs are behind the scenes in those tiny spaces dictates nearly our entire reality. In a state similar to yours I was once told that behind the scenes lies a dimention of pure organized and consciousness energy. The Big Bang was the result of a tunneling event and zero point energy isn’t just here randomly but tunnels from the energetic dimention. We exist in the negative dimention as beings of condensed energy. Like bubbles of oil in water. It was quite a dream. 

Edited by White Crane Feather
  • Like 1

I've had a couple of nights recently where I was still lucid in the inbetween state before falling asleep but the only information I ever get seems to be silly and insignificant.  :wacko:

• Like 1

Hi Sheltie,

Getting what seems like silly and insignificant information is a good start in my mind.

John

• Like 1