Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Read my beloved Dog please

MajorasMask

Does anyone here do afterlife channeling? My dog passed away and he was like my son and I'm completely devastated.  I'm sorry if it seems like a stupid request, but I just wish I knew he was okay. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

42 minutes ago, LuisBerry said:

Does anyone here do afterlife channeling? My dog passed away and he was like my son and I'm completely devastated.  I'm sorry if it seems like a stupid request, but I just wish I knew he was okay. 

He's fine.:yes:

My people believe your dog is your "Soul Catcher" and the guide to the afterlife.  In my tradition he will be waiting for you. :tu:

• Like 9

Helen Keller one eulogized a dog she'd lost as an angel in fur.

Take her phrase any way you like. That's what dogs are; angels in fur.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Piney said:

He's fine.:yes:

My people believe your dog is your "Soul Catcher" and the guide to the afterlife.  In my tradition he will be waiting for you. :tu:

I would not discount it.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, eight bits said:

Helen Keller one eulogized a dog she'd lost as an angel in fur.

Take her phrase any way you like. That's what dogs are; angels in fur.

How sweet ! 

• Like 2

He's most likely paling around with my chicken that didn't make it through last nights storm.  :)  Condolences  on the loss of your beloved Family Member. 

• Like 3

Hello LuisBerry,

He is okay.

My understanding is that our pets, who we have that love bond with, can reincarnate. However your dog may not come back as a dog. You can identify him by looking in the eyes. You will find him if you search for him. That is what I suggest.

John

• Sad 1

Like a Dog's Purpose movie? My dog is out there possibly with another family? That's heartbreaking.  I miss him so much.

@LuisBerry I realise that the purpose of this thread is to receive a reading, but I did want to let you know that I am very sorry for your loss.

I don't believe in an afterlife, but when I lost my first cat, I will admit that I had a moment where I panicked thinking that if there was such a thing she might be out there all alone. And then I realised, if an afterlife did indeed exist, not only would she not be alone, she'd probably be out there terrorising the entire galaxy.

So if it''s something you believe in, you should rest assured that those who cared for you would be protecting the dog you loved so much.

Anyway, I hope you get the peace of mind you're searching for. All the best.

Edited by Kittens Are Jerks
Added missed word.
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, John from Lowell said:

Hello LuisBerry,

He is okay.

My understanding is that our pets, who we have that love bond with, can reincarnate. However your dog may not come back as a dog. You can identify him by looking in the eyes. You will find him if you search for him. That is what I suggest.

John

:rolleyes:  You "believe", you don't "understand". 

• Thanks 1

If he was around reincarnated...I would search for him if I knew where to look. This dog was my son. I used to be the kind of guy who laughed or ridiculed people who I thought, were overreacting to their animals dying.  I was that guy, I'm sorry to say. Now I know... now I know what it's like to become attached to a dog that loves you unconditionally and whom you develop a bond with, and it becomes so special that you would do anything you could to protect them. Anyway...I'm just rambling. No reading, no problem. I appreciate everyone's comforting words. Thank you all.

IMG_20190209_213709.jpg

• Like 4

I´m sorry for your loss... the death of a pet is so painful.... Your dog is just fine in the spirit world. 

I used to be the kind of guy who laughed or ridiculed people who I thought, were overreacting to their animals dying.  I was that guy, I'm sorry to say. Now I know... now I know what it's like to become attached to a dog that loves you unconditionally and whom you develop a bond with, and it becomes so special that you would do anything you could to protect them.

And this is what they do for us in here... they come to teach us lessons we need to learn, to change us in a deep level.  

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can only try, I'm sorry if I'm wrong as I don't want to upset you. He's a very happy little guy he loved to greet you with a bark and jump up for you to give him a cuddle. 

Did you rescue him? If so he wants you to know how happy he is that you chose him, I feel he passed earlier than you expected the word kidneys is coming to mind but please know he is waiting for you. Do you still have a toy of his? You'll either feel him rub against your leg or the toy might be moved, it's your dog coming back to visit and check on you, he wants you to know he's okay. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 08.02.2019 at 9:19 AM, LuisBerry said:

He went to a dog's paradise where all animals stay between incarnations but people are denied access there.
Since Nature is above the animals, they act in life without committing sin, therefore something bad cannot happen to them(although in life dogs may experience malnutrition, suffering or mistreatment)

If people are too busy communicating with otherworldly beings, they will lose their present life, so it’s better to be firmly aware that the personality of a man or a dog has gone into another world and for evolution to go on creatures must be born and leave until immortality in the body is reached.

• Thanks 1

I am sorry for your loss LuisBerry. I just went up to our bedroom to see my dog sleeping on the bed at my wife's feet.   I can imagine how you are feeling.  Every night my dog waits for me and my wife to come home.  He will lay  at the top of the stairs until both of us are here.  It is an accomplishment to be proud of in life to earn the trust and love of a dog. Regards.

• Thanks 1

On 2/9/2019 at 7:38 PM, LuisBerry said:

If he was around reincarnated...I would search for him if I knew where to look. This dog was my son.

It is only my belief or opinion LuisBerry, but I am more inclined to agree with Piney.  I don't think dogs get reincarnated to be with other owners.  One bond such as the one you two had is food enough for any soul.  

LuisBerry, my dog will likely outlive me, which is a good thing for my wife.  I think he will miss me.  If I were younger, I would do what my niece does, provide a home in the final year or two of life for senior shelter dogs that have nowhere else to go or nobody to love them at the end.  If you could bear to do it, that might be quite a gift for both  of you.. 

• Like 1

On 2/27/2019 at 7:27 AM, Tia said:

I can only try, I'm sorry if I'm wrong as I don't want to upset you. He's a very happy little guy he loved to greet you with a bark and jump up for you to give him a cuddle. 

Did you rescue him? If so he wants you to know how happy he is that you chose him, I feel he passed earlier than you expected the word kidneys is coming to mind but please know he is waiting for you. Do you still have a toy of his? You'll either feel him rub against your leg or the toy might be moved, it's your dog coming back to visit and check on you, he wants you to know he's okay. 

Hi yes... thank you. I have his toy. He wasn't a huge fan of toys, more so wrestling around and jumping as you said.  I bought him one last toy, a simple squeaky green bone thing. He wouldn't play with it too much, but he always slept with it because I brought it for him one day and I know that was his way of telling me he loved me.

I was in an abusive relationship before... we had gotten one dog for my birthday initially.  Her name was Lola. Some local guy was selling them. I was told there were others incase I wanted to exchange it, but ofcourse I didn't.  I did want to look at her brothers and sisters though, so I went the next day and saw Donnie in the cage. The pet shop owners kids were there and they kept carrying them around like toys... I felt bad for them, but in particular I fell in love with Donnie. He looked like a tiny Chewbacca from Star Wars. I didn't want to return Lola, so I bought Donnie too. When I left the apartment a year later after a breakup, I kept Donnie. He was only 3 years old.  He would greet me by barking and running around like crazy, bumping into doors and furniture very excited. I don't have kids... he was like my son though. It sounds ridiculous I get it. He was just... my constant companion and I loved him. He was run over yes... 

My sister was left to care for him while I was at the gym. When she opened the door he bolted as he tended to do. He didn't really listen to anyone except me, as I would raise my voice and order him to stop and he would listen. I would carry him or snap my fingers at him and ordered him to his bed. It's stupid but I would explain myself to him. I'd tell him I'll walk him on his leash because he can get run over by a car and sick and die and then what'll I do? He would just look at me sad...

It finally did happen that dreadful day. My sister said he was fine, but as soon as I saw his smiling face, I recognized he was in a state of shock. He couldn't walk. I took him to the vet and he stayed for 2 days. The doctor said he had a broken leg and pelvis but he would recover in 6 weeks. He was in a cast and I gave him his pain meds and food, but it didn't work. He kept looking weaker and weaker and started puking everything.  This was maybe 2 weeks after... I had planned to take him back to the doctor the next day. I looked him in the eyes and begged him to not give up. I went to my room and broke down because I felt helpless. There isn't a 24 hour animal hospital here. In retrospect, I felt in my heart he wasn't gonna make it. The next morning I found him dead. I was inconsolable. I knew it was coming I guess, you just sort of always hang on to that shred of hope you know? 

Thanks. I appreciate your reading very much. 

IMG_20190206_220611.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

It is only my belief or opinion LuisBerry, but I am more inclined to agree with Piney.  I don't think dogs get reincarnated to be with other owners.  One bond such as the one you two had is food enough for any soul.  

LuisBerry, my dog will likely outlive me, which is a good thing for my wife.  I think he will miss me.  If I were younger, I would do what my niece does, provide a home in the final year or two of life for senior shelter dogs that have nowhere else to go or nobody to love them at the end.  If you could bear to do it, that might be quite a gift for both  of you.. 

I have thought of this... something like this. After thinking about it a part of me feels like I'd be cheating on Donnie... but I know that's not the right way to look at it. I'll definitely consider this. I did go to the shelter a few days ago.  There are plenty of dogs there. I went with my best friend. It was actually their idea, but I couldn't bring myself to look at a dog for too long. There's this mixed bag of emotions in me. For example... If I happened to glance at a dog that resembled Donnie, my instinct was to turn away and I observed myself getting angry.  I wasn't angry at the poor dog in the cage.  I was angry at myself for thinking of replacing my little guy so quickly. It's wrong I know this... I need to work it out. 

I appreciate your suggestion and I probably will do this as soon as I get myself together.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LuisBerry said:

Hi yes... thank you. I have his toy. He wasn't a huge fan of toys, more so wrestling around and jumping as you said.  I bought him one last toy, a simple squeaky green bone thing. He wouldn't play with it too much, but he always slept with it because I brought it for him one day and I know that was his way of telling me he loved me.

I was in an abusive relationship before... we had gotten one dog for my birthday initially.  Her name was Lola. Some local guy was selling them. I was told there were others incase I wanted to exchange it, but ofcourse I didn't.  I did want to look at her brothers and sisters though, so I went the next day and saw Donnie in the cage. The pet shop owners kids were there and they kept carrying them around like toys... I felt bad for them, but in particular I fell in love with Donnie. He looked like a tiny Chewbacca from Star Wars. I didn't want to return Lola, so I bought Donnie too. When I left the apartment a year later after a breakup, I kept Donnie. He was only 3 years old.  He would greet me by barking and running around like crazy, bumping into doors and furniture very excited. I don't have kids... he was like my son though. It sounds ridiculous I get it. He was just... my constant companion and I loved him.

I can't even tell you how similar some of our  experiences are. My dog is a 12 pound terrier mix who looks a little scruffier than Donnie.  My wife named him Mr. Jenkins after a character, Leroy Jenkins in a computer game.  He is brave and protective.  We found him at a shelter after he had been transferred at least once.  We got him two years after we lost our old dog of fourteen years  It does take some time. I had never had a small dog, usually big outside ones growing up and in my early adulthood.  I never thought I would want a small dog, and especially not one my southern relatives might have called a "little yip dog" but it happened.  (I grew up in Texas.)   I never had a dog sleep with us until Jenkins.  He snuggles up next to my wife or me and life seems so good. Occasionally he will burrow under the covers with us and tuck himself up right next to one of us.  It is pretty special.

He does have his issues.  He is a yip dog for sure.  He is fierce when anyone including the postman comes onto the porch or even walks by on the sidewalk.  He only seems to like three of our friend that visit, the rest he does not accept willingly into our territory.

My three fears for him are, first that he will be hit by a car.  We have had a couple of close calls.  Second, that he will bite someone when he thinks he is defending me or my wife and be taken by Animal Control. We have had a couple of close calls there too. And third, hawks, cougars, and coyotes.  I don't let him out unsupervised, because we do have those about.  I can imagine how you feel right now.  I know it is devastating.  I really feel this one with you.

It doesn't sound ridiculous to me.  I think you know how happy it makes me to see that little friendly face through the front door glass when I drive up.   I retired a few months ago, so now we spend the days together.  My wife still works, so I talk to him a lot, and understand some of his signals.   I am sorry for your loss LuisBerry.   You seem to be a good man, no need to rush into anything.  When it is time you will know.  Many creatures in this world need a kind  and loyal friend.   You will find one in need of you when it is time.  Best wishes.

• Thanks 1