Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
bogdan9310

Targeted Individuals

91 posts in this topic

bogdan9310

A targeted individual is an ordinary person who is exposed to forms of psychological torture carried out by The Others. These attacks are occurring everywhere around the world, and it's being done out in the open: through electronic harassment, gang stalking and constant scrutiny.

I became a targeted individual about one year ago, and since then I learned a lot of tricks, then decided to create a website so I can share them with other TIs who might need some help in coping with the harassment.
My content is focused on the psychological side of things, not on chip implants and unverifiable knowledge.

Site: *snip*

Some ideas I talk about are NLP (neuro-linguistic programming), raising awareness about psychological torture, mass-hypnosis, and mind control tricks.

Gang stalking is not something you can easily overcome, but I think that, with a bit of training, you can shup em' up. You won't be able to stop them messing with your life, but you can own your mind. Your mind is the most valuable asset you have, don't let them take that away from you.

Let me know what do you think about mind control, and what difficulties do you have in controlling your brain.

Edited by Saru
Removed site link - please see rule 1a.
  • Like 1

bogdan9310
4 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Also known as schizophrenia.

Known to some. But it's real.

Rlyeh
4 minutes ago, bogdan9310 said:

Known to some. But it's real.

Yes, schizophrenia is real.

• Like 4

bogdan9310
7 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Yes, schizophrenia is real.

Schizophrenia too, what are you doing in this forum if you don't believe in conspiracies?

• Confused 1

Rlyeh
1 minute ago, bogdan9310 said:

Schizophrenia too, what are you doing in this forum if you don't believe in conspiracies?

Who says I don't?  I didn't realise I have to believe in this David Icke nonsense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

bogdan9310
2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Who says I don't?  I didn't realise I have to believe in this David Icke nonsense.

You don't. But why you feel the need to tell everyone how wrong are targeted individuals, just because you don't believe in this particular conspiracy?

Robotic Jew
1 hour ago, bogdan9310 said:

You don't. But why you feel the need to tell everyone how wrong are targeted individuals, just because you don't believe in this particular conspiracy?

To be fair this isn't meant to be an echo chamber. Competing hypotheses should be encouraged and welcomed to anyone looking to talk about any particular theory.

• Like 5

South Alabam

The thing is, people in these forums rarely hypothesize. They ridicule a poster, call it nonsense, illness, imagination etc etc etc.. and if the poster gets defensive, they accuse the poster of coming in with a bad attitude. Happens over and over from the same dozen or so posters. Calling something nonsense isn't hypotheses. Explaining why it is nonsense could be.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Rlyeh
2 hours ago, bogdan9310 said:

Because they are, compared to victims of actual stalking, victims of gang stalking show signs of delusional thinking.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14789949.2015.1054857

• Like 2

Rlyeh
1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

To be fair this isn't meant to be an echo chamber. Competing hypotheses should be encouraged and welcomed to anyone looking to talk about any particular theory.

It's not even that, it's "illuminati-freemasonic-reptilian aliens are out to get me" vs rational thinking.

• Haha 1

Rlyeh
1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

The thing is, people in these forums rarely hypothesize. They ridicule a poster, call it nonsense, illness, imagination etc etc etc.. and if the poster gets defensive, they accuse the poster of coming in with a bad attitude. Happens over and over from the same dozen or so posters. Calling something nonsense isn't hypotheses. Explaining why it is nonsense could be.

Nor do those peddling this bull****.  Do you need someone to explain why being harassed by lizard men is complete bull****?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

skliss

Pat Spain just did a Legend Hunters show about targetted individuals and possible mind control. It was interesting. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

bogdan9310
17 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Because they are, compared to victims of actual stalking, victims of gang stalking show signs of delusional thinking.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14789949.2015.1054857

Do you know what else makes people sick? Stress. Do you think being gang stalked generates a good feeling like you are a celebrity, or it stresses the ** out of you?

bogdan9310
18 hours ago, South Alabam said:

Right, they usually use logical fallacies like ad hominem, strawman or bandwagon.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Rlyeh

Do you know what else makes people sick? Stress. Do you think being gang stalked generates a good feeling like you are a celebrity, or it stresses the ** out of you?

Apparently it doesn't aid your reading comprehension.  You're making a straw man argument.

• Like 1

bogdan9310
3 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Apparently it doesn't aid your reading comprehension.  You're making a straw man argument.

You did it first, blaming schizophrenia. But it's stress, so who'se right? Why do you think stress isn't making people sick?

Rlyeh
28 minutes ago, bogdan9310 said:

You did it first, blaming schizophrenia. But it's stress, so who'se right? Why do you think stress isn't making people sick?

A straw man argument is misrepresenting the opponents position in order to attack it.  Saying you're wrong isn't a straw man.  You claiming I'm saying stress doesn't make people sick is a straw man argument.

You don't think people can be stressed over delusions?

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 3

Tatetopa
On 2/8/2019 at 10:46 AM, South Alabam said:

The thing is, people in these forums rarely hypothesize.

Maybe my definition is too restrictive. A hypothesis  is a testable story that tries to link causes and effects.   A hypothesis is not an opinion or statement that cannot be tested to be proven true or false.  A hypothesis is generally not a subjective thing that cannot be replicated and tested by other individuals.

I can tell you about a time when a voice saved my life by avoiding a traffic accident.  It is a story that you cannot confirm or deny.  It was  a rare event in my life, unpredictable, and not something I could transfer to another person.  It is a personal story that I can know the truth about, but you cannot.  You could choose to believe it or not but it would be your opinion.

If A psychologist or a biologist talked to me about this story and said, "I have been doing some work on the limbic nervous system and its seeming connections to the brain that rarely intrude on the conscious level.  You are not the first to report this, it has happened to a number of other people.  I believe your conscious brain filters out a great deal of the information you take in to avoid being overwhelmed by non relevant  data.  I believe sometimes the limbic system boosts a signal into the periphery of conscious observation  to make you react to danger.  Would you be willing to undergo some sensory tests to explore this?"

Then it becomes a testable hypothesis.  It can be proved or disproved.

That is not to say it is not enjoyable to sit around the campfire, make smores and tell ghost stories.  Its entertaining and we can talk about them as we would an episode of "Game of Thrones" or our favorite part of "Lord of the Rings".  But it doesn't move outside the realm of a story until there is some objective proof or something testable.   

• Like 4

jaylemurph
5 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Why, exactly, should stupidity /not/ be unpleasant and stressful? Dealing with it sure is. 

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

bogdan9310
On 2/8/2019 at 7:48 PM, Rlyeh said:

It's not even that, it's "illuminati-freemasonic-reptilian aliens are out to get me" vs rational thinking.

You can't prove that to be false. Maybe there are illuminati, how can you prove otherwise? How do you know what is their plan?

• Confused 1

Rlyeh

You can't prove that to be false. Maybe there are illuminati, how can you prove otherwise? How do you know what is their plan?

How can I disprove something that isn't based on verifiable evidence to begin with?  I can however gives references to studies that show those who hold these beliefs suffer psychological illnesses and/or delusional thinking.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

skliss

On the Pat Spain show one way of attempting to prove/disprove was to see where we are with technology that could mirror what these people claim to experience. He found a guy, and tested, equipment that can focus a voice sent to someone that sounds, clear as a bell, as if someone is whispering in your ear. But it has limits....it has to be line of sight to the receiving individual and it cannot penetrate walls, or even glass.  It's also about the size of a laptop and so isn't easily concealed. It is possible, not not practical and has limitations.

Rlyeh
17 minutes ago, skliss said:

On the Pat Spain show one way of attempting to prove/disprove was to see where we are with technology that could mirror what these people claim to experience. He found a guy, and tested, equipment that can focus a voice sent to someone that sounds, clear as a bell, as if someone is whispering in your ear. But it has limits....it has to be line of sight to the receiving individual and it cannot penetrate walls, or even glass.  It's also about the size of a laptop and so isn't easily concealed. It is possible, not not practical and has limitations.

These stories have been around long before the technology existed.

• Like 1

skliss
1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

These stories have been around long before the technology existed.

Exactly and what he's saying is that even with this cutting edge device the limitations keep it from matching the stories. There is presently no technology that can do what is being claimed by the targeted people.