Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
bogdan9310

Targeted Individuals

91 posts in this topic

BuddingPsychic1111
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Trelane said:

What have you figured out exactly? That you suffer from paranoid delusions? That's a good place to start.

I've figured out lots of things.  The entire government is covertly controlled by reptilian entities. And thousands of people are abducted by aliens every night.  And our world will be destroyed by nuclear war, depopulation by the reptilians.  And the illuminati will carry this out.  

I know because I have been shown these things by the aliens, and through my independent research, I have found that these things can be proved with certainty.  There is solid scientific evidence for this, but the mainstream "scientists" cover it all up

And flouride is mind control.  I also have found, with my research that there are mind control devices in the water and in the flu shot.  I've done scientific research on this, and I am 100 percent sure on this.  So, yeah I've figured some things out.  And I'm actively trying to wake up the flock of sheeple

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111

Habitat
32 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I've figured out lots of things.  The entire government is covertly controlled by reptilian entities. And thousands of people are abducted by aliens every night.  And our world will be destroyed by nuclear war, depopulation by the reptilians.  And the illuminati will carry this out.  

I know because I have been shown these things by the aliens, and through my independent research, I have found that these things can be proved with certainty.  There is solid scientific evidence for this, but the mainstream "scientists" cover it all up

And flouride is mind control.  I also have found, with my research that there are mind control devices in the water and in the flu shot.  I've done scientific research on this, and I am 100 percent sure on this.  So, yeah I've figured some things out.  And I'm actively trying to wake up the flock of sheeple

You do need some new material, I think, this stuff is getting a bit stale.

jaylemurph
15 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I've figured out lots of things.  The entire government is covertly controlled by reptilian entities.

You didn’t “figure that out.” David Icke did. 

Well, he “misremembered an episode of Doctor Who,” but close enough. 

—Jaylemurph 

Ozymandias
15 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

How come your mind is not controlled by the reptiles? 

And, anyway, even if it's not there's no point enlightening us about this - our minds ARE controlled by the reptiles.

Nnicolette

There is a reason for the constant ridicule from the uninformed. I too have wanted to raise awareness of this fact and help those still experiencing these atrocities but there are generations of indoctrination fighting hard to supress without any awareness by the proliferators. Pretty much everybody who isnt aware of having related experiences will react the same... And that isn't going to end soon it is guerilla warfare.

jaylemurph
7 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

There is a reason for the constant ridicule from the uninformed. I too have wanted to raise awareness of this fact and help those still experiencing these atrocities but there are generations of indoctrination fighting hard to supress without any awareness by the proliferators. Pretty much everybody who isnt aware of having related experiences will react the same... And that isn't going to end soon it is guerilla warfare.

No, I think “mental illness” is probably a better term than “guerilla warfare.”

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1

BuddingPsychic1111
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

No, I think “mental illness” is probably a better term than “guerilla warfare.”

—Jaylemurph 

I think some cases of "mental illness" are fake news, just made up diagnoses to discredit people.  The powers that be often deem people mentally ill to discredit them.  It happens all the time 

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111

BuddingPsychic1111
4 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

It's great that you're also pressing for awareness.  The targeted individual program is real, and it destroys lives.  I think that as time goes on and survivors of the program tell their stories, I'm optimistic that awareness will spread.  One day, I am optimistic that the people will be awakened.  I feel that progress is being made, albeit slowly

Habitat
9 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

How come your mind is not controlled by the reptiles? 

And, anyway, even if it's not there's no point enlightening us about this - our minds ARE controlled by the reptiles.

Does he say everyone is so controlled, or only the gubmint ?

jaylemurph
14 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I think some cases of "mental illness" are fake news, just made up diagnoses to discredit people.  The powers that be often deem people mentally ill to discredit them.  It happens all the time 

Your mental illness is not made up and does not exist to discredit you. People generally only recommend treatment to you so they don't have to listen to your clearly deranged gibberish any more. You're an inconvenience, not a saviour.

--Jaylemurph 

• Thanks 1

Trelane

I think I'm targeted. Don't ask for proof. I just feel it and you should believe me.

darkmoonlady

I've heard of this for years and just have to ask why? There are close to 8 billion people on earth..why you? And if you are being watched for what goal? If you are an average person going about your life what would be the point? 

• Like 1

moonman
Posted (edited)

The whole concept is asinine. No group is going to waste time and resources following some nobody that is of no interest to anyone. If you aren't a suspect criminal, famous, or rich nobody cares about what you do or where you go. You aren't that important regardless of what you think about yourself.

Textbook paranoid delusions. Denying that's it's paranoia is just more paranoia.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rlyeh
On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 10:43 AM, Nnicolette said:

How do you help anyone when you can't help yourself?

There is a reason for fueling these delusions, confirmation bias.  People don't like being wrong, some will argue against the facts.  But propagating deranged logic isn't helping anyone, people like you are the real criminals.

• Like 1

Rlyeh
On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 3:02 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

People like yourself will likely give credit to those who share your deranged irrational beliefs.  It happens all the time.

• Like 1

S I N

It was a documentary :D

They Live poster.jpg

• Haha 2