Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The extinction of the true male

Servator

As one goes about their normal day, you will notice without searching that the males! (Used very Lightly) from ages 35 or so and under have so many more Female qualities about themselves, especially delicacy and prettiness (i.e. Eyeliner, blush, girlish hairstyles, soft delicate hands, that when shake fell like a limp dead fish added to so many other qualities the Male have lost or are loosing). Until the last 30 or so years were associated to WOMEN. Now I agree there are exceptions out there but with each generation they are fewer who are within the boundaries of a traditional Male. What's so pathetic is the Woman of the same age think these girly men are what men have always been like, they have been so disillusioned by society  SO if you fall within the category of a Girly man, perhaps you should ask that a 3rd category be added when questioned about what sex you are and perhaps have it titled "EFFEMINATE".  SO lets here some rebuttal.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• The title was changed to The extinction of the true male

As a 50 year old guy... very straight, with wife and kids......

Meh... Whatever.

I did see what I thought was a woman the other day, but lady had a beard. 

You sound awfully insecure.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Servator said:

Until the last 30 or so years were associated to WOMEN.

Not really, i mean well kinda, but in the thousands of years before that men wore makeup in various societies, hell skirts, dresses and if you were a fortunate male butcher you even got fancy high heels

High Heels in Ancient History: Egyptian butchers wore them to walk above the blood from dead animals

Point being things change

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

RLYEH,  No insecurity Here, I know what gender I wish to be Identified as, People who see me don't have to GUESS and when I shake hands with a stranger they know they are doing so with a hardworking person, not some soft limp girly man.

FARMER 77 , I agree on what you posted for sure, but still you take a Irish man of the past in a kilt he'd be more manly in his manners and body style than todays men.

Please note: I base my opinions and observations on the quality of MEN we are receiving in the profession I work in over the last 20 or so years and Effeminate  qualities have become more dominate as time goes by.  

1 minute ago, Servator said:

RLYEH,  No insecurity Here, I know what gender I wish to be Identified as, People who see me don't have to GUESS and when I shake hands with a stranger they know they are doing so with a hardworking person, not some soft limp girly man.

Are the girly men confusing you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Methinks he's fallen in love ... with the Metro Man

~

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Are the girly men confusing you?

When you say, excuse me young lady and the person reply's in a Deep voice EXCUSE ME I"M A MAN, and they appear as if they have been insulted, but by their appearance they are FEMALE. then Yes, girly men can be confusing at times.

4 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Methinks he's fallen in love ... with the Metro Man

~

WHAT? is a METRO MAN, another type of GENDER WANNABY? 

55 minutes ago, Servator said:

As one goes about their normal day, you will notice without searching that the males! (Used very Lightly) from ages 35 or so and under have so many more Female qualities about themselves, especially delicacy and prettiness (i.e. Eyeliner, blush, girlish hairstyles, soft delicate hands, that when shake fell like a limp dead fish added to so many other qualities the Male have lost or are loosing). Until the last 30 or so years were associated to WOMEN. Now I agree there are exceptions out there but with each generation they are fewer who are within the boundaries of a traditional Male. What's so pathetic is the Woman of the same age think these girly men are what men have always been like, they have been so disillusioned by society  SO if you fall within the category of a Girly man, perhaps you should ask that a 3rd category be added when questioned about what sex you are and perhaps have it titled "EFFEMINATE".  SO lets here some rebuttal.  

So why do you raise this, does the modern world not conform to your Alpha sensibilities?  Is your patriarchy crumbling, having propped up so many unmanly men?

• Like 2

Is this just trolling :lol:

Has to be a troll

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Grey Area said:

So why do you raise this, does the modern world not conform to your Alpha sensibilities?  Is your patriarchy crumbling, having propped up so many unmanly men?

NOPE the modern world DOES not CONFORM at all, WHY should I accept something that is destroying lives, families and just creating a weaker Gender, so all the pathetic whiney Z Generation/Millennials can go about the pathetic lives.  

8 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Is this just trolling :lol:

Has to be a troll

TROLLING??,  Perhaps a little, I was just wanting to see how many have notices the Decline and Confusion of GENDER over the last 3 or so decades, and wondering what the future holds.

15 minutes ago, Servator said:

WHAT? is a METRO MAN, another type of GENDER WANNABY? 

A metrosexual.

a heterosexual urban man who enjoys shopping, fashion, and similar interests traditionally associated with women or homosexual men.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

A metrosexual.

a heterosexual urban man who enjoys shopping, fashion, and similar interests traditionally associated with women or homosexual men.

Well then I guess I'm a ANTI-METRO MAN, I have no interest in any of the above and those that do then are just dreaming of being a Woman.

10 minutes ago, Servator said:

TROLLING??,  Perhaps a little, I was just wanting to see how many have notices the Decline and Confusion of GENDER over the last 3 or so decades, and wondering what the future holds.

why does it matter though? why can't people just do what they like?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

why does it matter though? why can't people just do what they like?

People apparently DO WHAT THEY LIKE anyway, I believe why it matters is the work I do, by my own statistics only 1 out of every 4 males we receive can perform/cope with the Job they are given. While the ones who can't are in time released from duty due to the fact they want to be more or less treated with tender care like a woman should be treated traditionally. They are soft muscled, whiny, Cell-Phone addicted, Cry when they get their hands dirty and if they start to sweat they think their sick, and if they get a splinter or smash a finger they want to go to the Emergency Room.  The Generations now and Future are just so pathetic.   

• Like 1

In parts of the UK, I would say this decline is due to children leading such sheltered lives, spending a lot of time indoors and not testing themselves from an early age playing games outside with a group of children of mixed ages. Getting dirty didn't use to equate with being covered in deathly bacteria! Fathers did DIY and often involved children in that, plus gardening and car maintenance. As a child I spent school holidays and weekends either in the countryside or playing on demolition sites ..... both were within walking/biking distance. I helped out at the local riding stables and plant nursery while still at primary school. We were out all day, no one knew exactly where we were and we didn't have mobile phones ..... heck! most of us didn't even have watches! :lol: 

3 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

In parts of the UK, I would say this decline is due to children leading such sheltered lives, spending a lot of time indoors and not testing themselves from an early age playing games outside with a group of children of mixed ages. Getting dirty didn't use to equate with being covered in deathly bacteria! Fathers did DIY and often involved children in that, plus gardening and car maintenance. As a child I spent school holidays and weekends either in the countryside or playing on demolition sites ..... both were within walking/biking distance. I helped out at the local riding stables and plant nursery while still at primary school. We were out all day, no one knew exactly where we were and we didn't have mobile phones ..... heck! most of us didn't even have watches! :lol: 

You must be from the 60/70 Generation when people still Communicated PHYSICALY and had something worth saying to each other than like todays generations wanting to know what one had for Breakfast, or when they took a Dump.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Servator said:

You must be from the 60/70 Generation when people still Communicated PHYSICALY and had something worth saying to each other than like todays generations wanting to know what one had for Breakfast, or when they took a Dump.

1950s, actually.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Servator said:

NOPE the modern world DOES not CONFORM at all, WHY should I accept something that is destroying lives, families and just creating a weaker Gender, so all the pathetic whiney Z Generation/Millennials can go about the pathetic lives.  

When I was in the forces, there was always a problem with some of the weaker boys, but they got sorted out, I am ashamed to say most of the time because they were bullied, and left, sometimes, normally the ones with no family on the outside they learned to put on a pretence.

However the biggest problems were the alphas, the ones who came in thinking soldiering was all about a firm handshake and having a penis.

In the sh**t I’d have rather had one switched on effeminate who moaned about a broken fingernail than a platoon of strutting alphas who go all rapey a week without a shag.

If you want proof of the moral high ground in this scenario, put down your tool for 5 minutes and read about the life of Alan Turing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

you really don't like women at all do you?

Don't know who your referring too, It Can't be I.

2 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

There’s a lot of assumptions there.  The biggest of which is that all men before a certain period were never effeminate or physically weak.  

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked