Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

‘Look how big it is’

Iilaa'mpuul'xem

Hunters claim to have recently spotted the mythical and legendary creature known as Bigfoot walking in the mountains in Utah.

Austin M. Craig shared a video on Youtube that showed what he claimed to be the sasquatch lurking in the mountains above Provo.

“Seriously look how big it is,” a man’s voice could be heard saying in the video. “It’s just chilling.”

While the video does not show a closeup of the creature, a large, dark figure can be seen from a great distance away.

Read more and Video here

• Haha 1

Can you get a picture up without us having to watch the video, having problems loading it. 

• Like 2

This is a title that knows how to get one's attention 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

13 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Can you get a picture up without us having to watch the video, having problems loading it. 

A photo wouldn't give you any size perspective, your really need to watch the video.

15 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

It's terrible. As always. Super far away staring a black dot while the person with the camera constantly looks down and loses focus. Not even worth a look imo.

• Thanks 3

I wonder why they didn't zoom in a bit more. Also, I wonder if there have been any other reported sightings/signs in this particular area.

4 minutes ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

A photo wouldn't give you any size perspective, your really need to watch the video.

From R.J's report, i will be giving it a miss. 

Sometimes just a picture will do when it comes to bigfoot claims,  seems this video is another bad one.

To those who have seen it, could it be a bear, as black bears are found in Utah.

Also as there are black bears in Utah, how would a bigfoot live along side them? 

2 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

I wonder if there have been any other reported sightings/signs in this particular area.

There have been fewer Bigfoot sightings since Utah got broadband. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, acute said:

There have been fewer Bigfoot sightings since Utah got broadband. :yes:

Do you mean all the bigfoots in Utay stay at home on their computers now? 

Would make sense why the sightings have dwindled. :tu:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

From R.J's report, i will be giving it a miss. 

Sometimes just a picture will do when it comes to bigfoot claims,  seems this video is another bad one.

To those who have seen it, could it be a bear, as black bears are found in Utah.

Also as there are black bears in Utah, how would a bigfoot live along side them? 

Black bears are medium sized, I would say this was too big to be a black bear. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

Black bears are medium sized, I would say this was too big to be a black bear. 

Just watched it. He really is useless at taking videos!!

I do not believe it is as huge as he thinks. It is too out of focused to see what it is, but if a bigfoot, it would have been spotted before, looking at the land there is not much place to hide. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

Do you mean all the bigfoots in Utay stay at home on their computers now? 

They stay in the caves, downloading Bigfoot Pørn, and dating on SasMatch.com :yes:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

You know this......how?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, acute said:

They stay in the caves, downloading Bigfoot Pørn, and dating on SasMatch.com :yes:

I met my wife on that site

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

You know this......how?

Just now, Robotic Jew said:

I met my wife on that site

@freetoroam  How much proof do you need?

Why did they not follow it if they thought it was really bigfoot?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Myles said:

Why did they not follow it if they thought it was really bigfoot?

My thoughts exactly, especially when it was just sitting on a rock when they got closer for a better view... I would have been up that hill on its trail. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, acute said:

@freetoroam  How much proof do you need?

Any would be tooooo much.

The narration on all these BF vids give them away,they all have a lack of excitement in their voices,like they see BF every day.No following up the creature.If I saw one I think I'd be speechless.I don't think I'd be saying"look how big it is".I don't know why people bother with this bull----.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I clicked on the video link open minded albeit expecting yet another blobsquatch video and i wasnt let down, thanks for sharing but as Proof goes, sorry epic fail.

The cameraman seems a bit obsessed about size which might be a personal shortcoming with him i wont get into but the video starts with him yelling "sasquatch" so he is trying to sell it from the start then presses about size, 

We see something unknown of unknown size at an unknown distant, unknown angle, unknown camera zoom etc, we cant conclude anything from that, and to claim one can has no scienctific merits.

Reminds me of patterson, Does the cameraman head the direction of the alleged sasquatch to get a better shot, of course not he tries to sell his idea of its size by flailing the camera all over,

My take is yet another waste of a video by an ego driven yet crappy camerman of either a known creature of the area or more likey his buddy in a cheap gorrilla suit,  his while tone gives me that vibe.

My opinions may not reflect those of the management.

Cheers, B

26 minutes ago, openozy said:

The narration on all these BF vids give them away,they all have a lack of excitement in their voices,like they see BF every day.No following up the creature.If I saw one I think I'd be speechless.I don't think I'd be saying"look how big it is".I don't know why people bother with this bull----.

My all time fav is daryl owen,  his narrative is priceless, the back story us something to the effect his kid claimed to see a hairy wildman so he goes out to film it and does on his first try. Seems he found hair too.

At 7:44 his worthless video of leaves and branches starts, i have never seen in his video or stills anything, especially what he is adamant that he sees, even his buddy later admits he didnt see it himself.

The crying cussing bf hunter, his video must be the real deal.

Edited by the13bats
  • Haha 1