Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is everything fair game now?

Myles

2 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Well, you're making a real good case for it. What to do with racist unrepentant radicals?

I know you're kidding but really man? :lol: Right before my post debunking that?

I call friendly fire!

I propose an invasion of Mexico for the purpose of creating a buffer state of Chiuahua and Sonora governed by the American military.  In addition to an intense ariel and coastal bombardment of major Mexican cities and ports in order to dissuade them from ever illegally violating American borders again.

3 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I know you're kidding but really man? :lol: Right before my post debunking that?

I call friendly fire!

I guess at this place in time facetiousness isn't the best idea. Sorry. *empties magazine onto the ground* There, the bolts drawn back and the chambers empty.:D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lord Harry said:

I propose an invasion of Mexico for the purpose of creating a buffer state of Chiuahua and Sonora governed by the American military.  In addition to an intense ariel and coastal bombardment of major Mexican cities and ports in order to dissuade them from ever illegally violating American borders again.

Well so much for your isolationist rhetoric... :blink:

You literally just called for an illegal offensive war against a peaceful country that didn't attack us, regime change and martial law, totally and completely ignoring Geneva Conventions, along with the murder of countless innocent civilians in the process...

This is so blatantly obviously immoral, I don't even know where to begin. If ever there were someone too far gone, it'd be you...

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

Chihuahua, aerial

Just now, Aquila King said:

Well so much for your isolationist rhetoric... :blink:

You literally just called for an illegal offensive war against a peaceful country that didn't attack us, regime change and martial law, totally and completely ignoring Geneva Conventions, along with the murder of countless innocent civilians in the process...

This is so blatantly obviously immoral, I don't even know where to begin. If ever there were someone too far gone, it'd be you...

It is indeed fully consistent with my isolationist foreign policy.  Mexico has repeatedly violated American national sovereignty.  War in this instance would be fully justified.  It would be a war for defense of the nation state.  Not out of any misguided ideals of spreading democracy abroad.

2 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

It is indeed fully consistent with my isolationist foreign policy.  Mexico has repeatedly violated American national sovereignty.  War in this instance would be fully justified.  It would be a war for defense of the nation state.  Not out of any misguided ideals of spreading democracy abroad.

You are clearly not the kind to be reasoned with. Merely the kind to defeated democratically by the rest of us sane human beings.

This discussion is over. I'm done.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

A hundfred meter mixed land mine buffer should do it cheaper.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Aquila King said:

You are clearly not the kind to be reasoned with. Merely the kind to defeated democratically by the rest of us sane human beings.

This discussion is over. I'm done.

Ding ding ding!  The winner of this bout, and still heavy weight champion of the world!  Imperator Haroldus Magnus!

• Like 1

Just now, John Bastien said:

A hundfred meter mixed land mine buffer should do it cheaper.

You're right.  But it's late and I'm tired.  If it were morning, my more sober mind would have thought of that before advocating a Putinesque annexation.

1 minute ago, Lord Harry said:

Ding ding ding!  The winner of this bout, and still heavy weight champion of the world!  Imperator Haroldus Magnus!

No mate you didn’t win, you’re as worth arguing with as a pigeon is worth playing chess with. In the end the pigeon craps on the board convinced it’s won. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Wow, you really are a racist. I wasn't sure before but this post eliminates all doubt. Black names? That's a problem for you? Wouldnt you be a teensy bit aggressive after 200 years of suppression? You are whats wrong with America. Hiding behind a bible that you use to justify your racism. A bible that lets you break any commandments you want as long as you're sorry after. Pretty slick deal you've got going. No wonder Trump appeals to you and you to him. Bah, why am I wasting time with dregs. Glad you posted this though as others get to see the real you. And any any that upvote you.

Yeah, I don't know what you were reading, but your answer is just pure cool aid drool. Strawmen and mischaracterizatuon.

I'm not a racist. If you believe in Identity Politics.... YOU are the racist. And intolerant to boot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

But, but, I know two black kids and love them to pieces. Nice try to deflect your racism with this tired worn out strategy. Youve outed yourself yet again. Are their names agreeable or did she have to change them to suit you? Bible thumping racists are the worst kind considering they have a play book that really frowns on this.  But apparently it's okay cause Jesus will forgive you if your really sorry. Are you sorry? Hypocrites of the first order.

Blah. Blah. Blah. "You're a racist..." blah blah... "I'm so progressive..." blah blah...

Listen. Clearly you are just a hater, but it is not your fault. It is how you've been indoctrinated.

So, as a Christian... I forgive you.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Aquila King said:

I lost my faith in Christianity before the whole Trump debacle, but I can tell you with a good deal of certainty that I'd have lost it anyway due to the overwhelming support of Trump from evangelicals. I'd say Trump has exposed Christian hypocrisy more than anyone else.

Versus the other option? There wasn't any choice But to vote for Trump. 

• Like 1

Lets see, he got a medal for wiping his own bum, one for tying his own shoes, a you tried medal for not lying, and a Purple Heart for bone spurs and STD's. Nice Nazi cross he's sporting too. Racist.

President Obama got a Nobel prize for simply getting elected.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

President Obama got a Nobel prize for simply getting elected.

But, but, Obama? Obama got the peace prize for the hope he instilled in others. Til the Gop went all obstructionist on the rest of his presidency. S'matter, poor comrade Trump can't handle a little of his own medicine? Should I play you the video of Trump admitting he was wrong about Obama's birth certificate? How long did that bit of farkery go on for? You are a social  anacronism, and the sooner your type of philosophy dies off, the better off society will be.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Insomnia plus internets lead to weird s**t like this ^ but it at least somewhat applies. :sleepy:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

I'm not a racist. If you believe in Identity Politics.... YOU are the racist. And intolerant to boot.

It's called "projecting". Like the girlfriend that accuses you of cheating because she is.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Stardrive said:

It's called "projecting". Like the girlfriend that accuses you of cheating because she is.

Funny you saying that because he’s not a racist oh and just because a girlfriend accuses a boyfriend of cheating doesn’t mean she is.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Stardrive said:

Holy crap, you just described Trump perfectly. And stolen. Also, projecting as in the epic projecting Trump did at his rally last night? Ya, I agree with you there. To bad the El Paso  fire department had to put a damper on Trump's brag about his yuge crowd being bigger than Beto's. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/12/trump-el-paso-rally-crowd-1164730

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Funny you saying that because he’s not a racist oh and just because a girlfriend accuses a boyfriend of cheating doesn’t mean she is.

Do I have to unload my magazine... again?:P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

Holy crap, you just described Trump perfectly. And stolen. Also, projecting as in the epic projecting Trump did at his rally last night? Ya, I agree with you there. To bad the El Paso  fire department had to put a damper on Trump's brag about his yuge crowd being bigger than Beto's. 

Anything is huge to the orange lump, because his hands like his brain are tiny. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1