Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is everything fair game now?

Myles

49 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Yes.. you DO care. You posted to suggest that he had lied about the crowd size. 

I've just pointed out that he didn't.. or at least, he MAY not have done.. and suddenly you "don't care either way" ? 

Ah well... I've just eaten THREE Eccles cakes, and I'm going to bed. Sweet Dreams everybody :)

He has been busted lying more then once about his crowd sizes 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

You mean like how Obama lied about being born in this country?

Edited by Lord Harry

I think lying about crowd sizes is a bit more tame than a Kenyan Marxist lying about being eligible for the presidency. 

3 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

:rolleyes: he showed this birth certificate. 

Also for myself THIS country Australia, so no he want born here however he was born in America 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ruby04 said:

:rolleyes: he showed this birth certificate. 

Also for myself THIS country Australia, so no he want born here however he was born in America 

It sure took him long enough though. My bet is he's a dirty liar who had the birth certificate fabricated.

Edited by Lord Harry
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

It sure took him long enough though. My bet is he's a dirty liar who had the birth certificate fabricated.

You understand a birth certificate being a legal document is not easy to fake. 

Plus someone in that position of power would have theirs checked in a forensic lab

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

My bet is it's a lot more genuine than your high school diploma... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Lord Harry said:

North Korea is a sovereign nation state.  Their leaders have the right to act within their own borders without foreign interference. 

And, other nations can choose not to trade with them.

That's the power of international trade.

Isolationism isn't sustainable. The Black Ships in Edo Harbour showed that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2019 at 4:37 PM, Ruby04 said:

You understand a birth certificate being a legal document is not easy to fake. 

Plus someone in that position of power would have theirs checked in a forensic lab

what he presented was a lousy job of a 5th grader,  if you had one you'd just scan it.  not present   a poorly made CG  with separate layers

Edited by aztek

On 2/13/2019 at 1:32 PM, Lord Harry said:

Is that the best you've got?  How about some facts?  Don't have any facts do you?  Just fantasies.  You guys have never seen that birth certificate and you are making up fantasies.  You can't seem to take it when you lose or you are wrong, you want to whine about conspiracies.  Get a grip Lord Harry, at least 50% of the people in this country didn't agree with you.  Can you accept your loss and then move on.   Man up buddy. You should be getting some pretty major victories from President Trump to balance it out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

NVM 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Havent you heard Trump whine and cry about everything while obsessing over his appearance and social media ???? He is already the first woman president....ok high school girl president

I really do expect better from you.

1 minute ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Yeah I know i was disappointed in myself but it was specifically crafted for an intended audience who would hear it a certain way. Im sorry

• Like 2

On 2/13/2019 at 1:16 PM, Tatetopa said:

Nothing is free.  People who dish you out facts without you having to work for them also sell you a generous serving of their own opinions.  Regards.

I stopped bothering to believe ANY of it after the circus of the last two years.  It's just noise, now.  I've unplugged from national politics and I spend my time working on what I can do to prepare for the probable future in my own little patch of paradise.  Media-types shouldn't expect any love or happiness from me.  

• Like 1

On 13/02/2019 at 9:15 PM, Ruby04 said:

That's not the only thing he;'s been lying about the size of <_<

~ Melania

• Haha 1

On 13/02/2019 at 9:26 PM, Lord Harry said:

Early life and career of Barack Obama. Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States, was born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii. Hawaii had become officially the 50th state in 1959, and before that was a sort of protectorate wasn't it? 

8 hours ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

I thought it was quite funny, I'll give Farmer that. 

On 14/02/2019 at 1:22 AM, Golden Duck said:

And, other nations can choose not to trade with them.

Indeed, but why should one nation take it upon itself to order every other country in the world that it shouldn't. It's the same with Iran, Russia, China; one country in particular (See if you can guess which one it is) l;iterally orders every other country, whether they're part of any alliances that this one country controls or not, not to trade with them. Doesn't this seem at the very least supreme arrogance? 

Edited by Vlad the Mighty
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

That's not the only thing he;'s been lying about the size of <_<

~ Melania

:lol: most men lie about that 

12 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Yeah I know i was disappointed in myself but it was specifically crafted for an intended audience who would hear it a certain way. Im sorry

Why?   Is making fun of women off limits now too?

2 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Indeed, but why should one nation take it upon itself to order every other country in the world that it shouldn't. It's the same with Iran, Russia, China; one country in particular (See if you can guess which one it is) l;iterally orders every other country, whether they're part of any alliances that this one country controls or not, not to trade with them. Doesn't this seem at the very least supreme arrogance? 

The premise was a sovereign nation has the right to duo whatever it wants within its borders. 

I think you're talking more about The Black Ships.

At a micro level consumers are encouraged to vote with their feet. Similarly at the macro scale OPEC is sanctioning Qatar. China exerts influence over nations where they've built infrastructure. 

Providing military protection  also seems to grant the power to influence. In this context you can wonder why Trump raised the issue agreed NATO commitment.

On 2/27/2019 at 9:17 AM, Myles said:

Why?   Is making fun of women off limits now too?

I suppose I wouldnt have apologized had I just said "high school girl" but equating that slimeball's whiny , egocentric, fit throwing, fact free social media obsessed existence with any particular demographic is simply rude.