Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Driver claims aliens flipped over his van

Still Waters

On Wednesday February 6th, a solo vehicle accident occurred on Highway 18 above Red Rock Wall.

A white Ford E350 van, for unknown reasons, overturned on Highway 18 landing on its side street crossing the oncoming traffic lane. The van was traveling upbound towards Rimforest just after 1:34 pm. According to CHP transcripts of the original 911 call, the driver adamantly stated that his van was flipped over by aliens.

http://mountainreporter.com/man-claims-extraterrestrials-are-to-blame-in-highway-18-rollover-accident/

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I guess probing has gotten blase.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I can just see the one alien in the group, "Hey...hold my beer..."   :alien: Seriously, why is he getting belligerent with bystanders, geez.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mantis914 said:

I can just see the one alien in the group, "Hey...hold my beer..."   :alien: Seriously, why is he getting belligerent with bystanders, geez.

Well....There has to be a crash site somewhere. They always crash. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Best thread in a while, no EVER! esp. when you've been tasting a bit of wine.  LATEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

rRRRRRRRRRRRR

Laterzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Piney said:

Well....There has to be a crash site somewhere. They always crash. :yes:

Yeah..To be so far advanced ahead of us they cannot even land a damn spaceship on Earth! Stupid aliens! They need to recruit better navigators.

Edited by Alien Origins
Add a word left out.
  • Haha 5

This is Carliforna Dreaming...i think he had too much giggle tobacco 

• Like 1

We can add this story to these :

funny motor insurance claims

"I was driving along the motorway when the police pulled me over onto the hard shoulder. Unfortunately I was in the middle lane and there was another car in the way.." (Thanks M Robson)

"Going to work at 7am this morning I drove out of my drive straight into a bus. The bus was 5 minutes early.." (Thanks N Bradley)

"The accident happened because I had one eye on the lorry in front, one eye on the pedestrian and the other on the car behind." (Thanks Sharon Burrows)

"I started to slow down but the traffic was more stationary than I thought."

"I didn't think the speed limit applied after midnight"

Q: Could either driver have done anything to avoid the accident? A: Travelled by bus?

"Windscreen broken. Cause unknown. Probably Voodoo."

"The car in front hit the pedestrian but he got up so I hit him again"

https://www.businessballs.com/amusement-stress-relief/insurance-claims-forms-gaffes/

• Like 3

Maybe they're upset that CW put Roswell back on.

Perhaps one of those pesky checkpoints along the outer rim of the asteroid belt?

:alien:I'm picturing a gray trying and failing miserably on a sobriety exam... :lol:

And soon we all be visited by MIB's  

Could be true since it was in Red Rock Wall, California. I mean California....! For sure dude.

I've been on that road many times. Hairpin turns, slick spots ... no aliens were required. (not saying they weren't there, just that they weren't required)

• 2 weeks later...