Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Teen girls out to change the world

Hankenhunter

4 minutes ago, and then said:

True.  And I actually admire their passion.  It isn't there fault they've been misled.

I totally agree..... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bee said:

eh what.... is this all for your '''guests'''..... the silent readers who don't answer back.... 

I'm sure they can handle a broader philosophical view of the matter.... ;)

hello guests.... :st

:D

Yes, guests. As are you. I invited them (and you) simply by starting a thread. Now clean those shoes, you're  tracking up my clean floor.

• Haha 1

Little Sophie saves the day ...

~

[00.03:06]

~

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Yes, guests. As are you. I invited them (and you) simply by starting a thread. Now clean those shoes, you're  tracking up my clean floor.

oh I'm sorry.....

let's start again..................... 

yes of course... teenage girls are going to save the world.... hoorah....

happy now.... :P

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Did those girls threw away all their fancy gadgets (whole line of production influences climate change)? All their fancy clothes (whole line of production influences climate change)? Do these girls moved to huts from their fancy apartments (maintaining their lifestyle influences climate change)?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bmk1245 said:

Did those girls threw away all their fancy gadgets (whole line of production influences climate change)? All their fancy clothes (whole line of production influences climate change)? Do these girls moved to huts from their fancy apartments (maintaining their lifestyle influences climate change)?

*warning - please don't read this reply if you only want the Happy Clappy stuff - *

sadly.... when 5G (fifth generation wireless telecommunication) is rolled out with it's
microwave frequencies ....  most of those girls, who are no doubt addicted to their
Smart Phones like almost all young people... will potentially suffer a dip in fertility and
an increase in cancer and depression... but they will be so busy going on about Climate
Change that they might not notice... :hmm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Stay tuned for; As the World Turns, The Young and the Restless, who are All My Children, will seek a new Guiding Light, while marching down Coronation st. in a Search for Tomorrow, that isn't full of Dark Shadows. Sniff. And I'm bummed. Neils dead. :( Curse you mom for getting me hooked on soaps.:D

Edited by Hankenhunter

34 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Little Sophie saves the day ...

:o

omg - I feel like I've been mentally scarred for life by that -
don't want to get on a downer about Little Sophie on top of my reservations about the Teenage Girls being
used for wider political purposes...

that was like sugar coated child abuse.... 

but I must congratulate you on your masterful interjection and perfect timing... 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, bee said:

*warning - please don't read this reply if you only want the Happy Clappy stuff - *

sadly.... when 5G (fifth generation wireless telecommunication) is rolled out with it's
microwave frequencies ....  most of those girls, who are no doubt addicted to their
Smart Phones like almost all young people... will potentially suffer a dip in fertility and
an increase in cancer and depression... but they will be so busy going on about Climate
Change that they might not notice... :hmm:

Well, you went too far with fertility and cancer stuff, nevertheless, mindless gaping at smartphones while walking might be a good thing, kinda Darwin award stuff.

Sadly, no one got killed there(

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Stay tuned for; As the World Turns, The Young and the Restless, who are All My Children, will seek a new Guiding Light, while marching down Coronation st. in a Search for Tomorrow, that isn't full of Dark Shadows. Sniff. And I'm bummed. Neils dead. :( Curse you mom for getting me hooked on soaps.:D

43? 117?

5 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

43? 117? 

Que? Pardon? Atleiskite?

Edited by Hankenhunter

1 minute ago, bmk1245 said:

Well, you went too far with fertility and cancer stuff, nevertheless, mindless gaping at smartphones while walking might be a good thing, kinda Darwin award stuff.

maybe I did.... maybe I didn't.... but I don't think being slow cooked is going to be pretty... :ph34r:

but anyway....hey we nearly agreed on something :) NEARLY

(we kind of agreed on something else a while back but I can't remember what it was...)

2 hours ago, bee said:

I would agree with this up to a point - but would add that education and knowledge isn't just for young people
it's for everyone of all ages.... we never stop learning -

the problem with it is -  who decides what is presented as education and knowledge - like the whole climate
change thing.... if both sides of the debate was presented fairly then everyone would be better equipped
to decide what they thought about it... and if / what action needs to be taken - and to what degree.. 

IMO teenage girls (and boys) - can too easily be indoctrinated and lack the experience in life to be the ones
leading the charge...

Exactly Bee, When Adults who've lived a life cant be indoctrinated they then turn to the Children. whose young minds are still developing. heck, how many of them on that protest can go to the cinema to watch a 18 rated film. none? because as a grown up society we've decided its too graphic and we don't want it influencing their feeble minds. how many of them on that protest can buy alcohol, how many of them can buy cigarettes how many of them can join the army?, how many can vote in elections? Society as deemed long before climate change that young boys and girls are incapable of making informed decisions at that age.

• Like 2

Just now, bmk1245 said:

Exactly.

I was being whimsical. My apologies. No more soap references. I believe you are right about them facing a wake-up call. But it's  minor to whats ahead if the climatologists are correct.

4 minutes ago, bee said:

maybe I did.... maybe I didn't.... but I don't think being slow cooked is going to be pretty... :ph34r:

but anyway....hey we nearly agreed on something :) NEARLY

(we kind of agreed on something else a while back but I can't remember what it was...)

C'mmon, cooked? Thats over exaggeration. Do mosquito sitting on your chin makes you collapse to the ground due to its weight?

And yeah, we do agree on some stuff, nothing strange.

13 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Exactly Bee, When Adults who've lived a life cant be indoctrinated they then turn to the Children. whose young minds are still developing. heck, how many of them on that protest can go to the cinema to watch a 18 rated film. none? because as a grown up society we've decided its too graphic and we don't want it influencing their feeble minds. how many of them on that protest can buy alcohol, how many of them can buy cigarettes how many of them can join the army?, how many can vote in elections? Society as deemed long before climate change that young boys and girls are incapable of making informed decisions at that age.

Ya right, those feeble minds that have been soaking up the internet their whole lives. You discredit them yet your very survival depends on them. Maybe try encouraging them, instead of treading on them. They are going to need every bit of help they can get to keep the species alive. That's not hyperbole (hiperbolis) either. 

Edited by Hankenhunter

4 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I was being whimsical. My apologies. No more soap references. I believe you are right about them facing a wake-up call. But it's  minor to whats ahead if the climatologists are correct.

Ok, my apologies as well.

Anyway, I'm sick of stupid marches (as in OP), I'm sick of Greanpeace who are using same stuff (propelling their boats) fighting against the same stuff (that is propelling their boats). Thats freakin' mental disorder, called schizophrenia.

23 minutes ago, bee said:

but I must congratulate you on your masterful interjection and perfect timing... 

Little Sophie does it her way ... Frank would have been proud as anyone should ...

:yes:

~

Just now, Hankenhunter said:

Ya right, those feeble minds that have been soaking up the internet their whole lives. You discredit them yet your very survival depends on them. Maybe try encouraging them, instead of treading on them. They are going to need every bit of help they can get to keep the species alive. That's not hyperbole either. 

soaking up the internet you say that like its a good thing.

Adults in the room is what's needed. not children.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

[...] Society as deemed long before climate change that young boys and girls are incapable of making informed decisions at that age.

From my own experience, at that age there are no rational thoughts.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

soaking up the internet you say that like its a good thing.

These Children are a hell of a lot more worldly than you give them credit for. You are a sad pathetic defeatist who longs for his glory days.  Our day is over, Theirs has just begun.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

[...]

Though, many adults aren't that different children.

• Like 2

Just now, bmk1245 said:

From my own experience, at that age there are no rational thoughts.

You were an airhead? Are you an airhead now? Did you proactively protest like these girls are? Or are you just bitter?

3 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

These Children are a hell of a lot more worldly than you give them credit for. [...] Theirs has just begun.

We are doomed... Mindless treehuggers, and beekissers will save the world... Right...