Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deranged Democrat

RoofGardener

People who say things like this are idiots and a stain on the party.  DHS has a job to do.  An important job.  AS A CONGRESSWOMAN, doesn't she realize she can work to change POLICIES?  If you don't like a certain policy, you work to change it.  You don't defund an entire agency.  Now, before the right storms in acting all high and mighty...Trump treats the agencies just as bad..and for some reason, that's celebrated.

• Like 7

Idiot. That's the agency that's been keeping us safe! They have been looking at suspicious activity since 9/11. Without it there'll be more terror attacks and she'll blame President Trump for it! I hope she loses. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

I don't think it's a stand alone tweet.  It's mixed in there with TSA still not getting paid and the missing DHS immigrant children.

Tweets really are a dumb platform for a message, especially if it goes over 144 characters. 

• Like 5

If she put forward a bill to abolish the Travelers Groping Agency (sorry, Transportation Security Administration), I bet she'd get overwhelming support.

38 minutes ago, Princess Serenity said:

Idiot. That's the agency that's been keeping us safe! They have been looking at suspicious activity since 9/11. Without it there'll be more terror attacks and she'll blame President Trump for it! I hope she loses. 

have they? or is it just one more giant boondoggle? 

Edited by Vlad the Mighty
  • Like 3

"Terrorists (TM) are threatening us from all sides. We must have Government Agencies to protect us."

"But the existing Government Agencies singularly failed to prevent 9/11, if you believe the official theory as to events." 

"So what we need is one more even more gigantic Government agency, that'll protect us." 

Does this make logical sense?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Recent democrat Congresswoman Ilhan Omar tweeted an .... interesting ... tweet yesterday. 

Referring to President Trump as "Individual 1", she tweeted to defund the Department of Homeland Security. 

That's right.. Ilhan Omar, who married her own brother under a false name in order to facilitate his gaining USA citizenship (she 'divorced' him the instant citizenship was granted, and "reconciled" with her former husband) has tweeted that she wants to remove the DHS. 

Perhaps she'd like to disband the army whilst she's at it ? 

https://alphanewsmn.com/new-evidence-supports-claims-that-ilhan-omar-married-her-brother/

What IS it with the voters of Minnesota ? Are they all mad or something ? 

Some people state that President Trump embarrasses the USA in the eyes of the world. Well, that isn't a FRACTION of the embarrassment that people like Ilhan Omar engender !. 

Trumps erratic, and at times grandiose behavior, has bought out erratic and grandiose behavior from those opposed to him, and his policies as well. I see both sides of the picture.

• Like 3

This seems  similar to AlexanderCortez wanting to abolish ICE.

I don't get these people lol

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

Trumps erratic, and at times grandiose behavior, has bought out erratic and grandiose behavior from those opposed to him, and his policies as well. I see both sides of the picture.

Which is the most erratic ? Building a wall on the southern border, a technology that is proven to work. Or abolishing the federal agency that manages anti-terrorism, border security, immigration, cyber-security and disaster management. 

It's almost as though she wanted to deliberately make America defenseless ? 

What is her agenda ? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

38 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Which is the most erratic ? Building a wall on the southern border, a technology that is proven to work. Or abolishing the federal agency that manages anti-terrorism, border security, immigration, cyber-security and disaster management. 

What is her agenda ? 

Just talking about Trumps behavior at times, not anything in general. And the left see themselves on a crusade to counter that behavior, displaying the same behavior they loath.

• Like 3

What is her agenda ? 

ICE is largely a redundant organization. Thats part of why even some ICE officials are in favor of abolishing it and reassigning its personnel to the various other departments that handle the vast majority of what mission creep has led ICE into. No need to go clutching at your pearls Roofy, abolishing ICE would not make America defenseless.

More than a dozen ICE agents call to dissolve agency

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, seanjo said:

A dozen...WOW, how many ICE agents are there?

12 isn't a drop in the bucket.

There is an estimate of about more than 20,000 ICE employees in approximately over 400 offices within the United States and 46 other countries.[9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Immigration_and_Customs_Enforcement

Edited by Ashotep
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Recent democrat Congresswoman Ilhan Omar tweeted an .... interesting ... tweet yesterday. 

Referring to President Trump as "Individual 1", she tweeted to defund the Department of Homeland Security. 

That's right.. Ilhan Omar, who married her own brother under a false name in order to facilitate his gaining USA citizenship (she 'divorced' him the instant citizenship was granted, and "reconciled" with her former husband) has tweeted that she wants to remove the DHS. 

Perhaps she'd like to disband the army whilst she's at it ? 

https://alphanewsmn.com/new-evidence-supports-claims-that-ilhan-omar-married-her-brother/

What IS it with the voters of Minnesota ? Are they all mad or something ? 

Some people state that President Trump embarrasses the USA in the eyes of the world. Well, that isn't a FRACTION of the embarrassment that people like Ilhan Omar engender !. 

Just out of curiosity.... you don't live in the US so.... why do you care if it's not affecting you? Honestly curious

4 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Trump treats the agencies just as bad..and for some reason, that's celebrated.

How does he do this?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I would take out "almost".  Since she is a member of the same group that most terrorists claim to fight for and one of the stated goals of any of our defense agencies is to combat terrorism I see her actions and intentions as being an accomplice to terrorism.  Having people on the inside to help take down defenses certainly helps those who want to infiltrate or attack us from the outside.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

I would take out "almost".  Since she is a member of the same group that most terrorists claim to fight for and one of the stated goals of any of our defense agencies is to combat terrorism I see her actions and intentions as being an accomplice to terrorism.  Having people on the inside to help take down defenses certainly helps those who want to infiltrate or attack us from the outside.  

I classify the media as the same thing - a 5th column working to take us down from within.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

ICE is largely a redundant organization. Thats part of why even some ICE officials are in favor of abolishing it and reassigning its personnel to the various other departments that handle the vast majority of what mission creep has led ICE into. No need to go clutching at your pearls Roofy, abolishing ICE would not make America defenseless.

More than a dozen ICE agents call to dissolve agency

She wasn't proposing to disband ICE, Farmer77. She was proposing to disband the entire DHS. 

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Jenn8779 said:

Just out of curiosity.... you don't live in the US so.... why do you care if it's not affecting you? Honestly curious

Because it is embarrassing the USA around the world. 

I'm not American, but I DO care about America. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

Just talking about Trumps behavior at times, not anything in general. And the left see themselves on a crusade to counter that behavior, displaying the same behavior they loath.

Yeah, but when did Trump propose disarming the USA, and giving terrorists a free ride to kill Americans ? 

This woman is CRAZY. Either that, or she WANTS to destroy the USA. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Because it is embarrassing the USA around the world. 

I'm not American, but I DO care about America. 

If you care about America, PLEASE stop supporting Trump. Believe me, I made the mistake and have gotten screwed. Don't believe me? Than by all means, bring him to YOUR country and find out first hand

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

28 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

She wasn't proposing to disband ICE, Farmer77. She was proposing to disband the entire DHS. 

Id actually be OK with that as well. Our nation lasted 200+ years without that beastly entity and it only exists because we all collectively lost our minds post 9/11.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Id actually be OK with that as well. Our nation lasted 200+ years without that beastly entity and it only exists because we all collectively lost our minds post 9/11.

ICE was founded in 2003 and the DHS was founded late 2002. Somehow we managed to survive without either for centuries.

Conservatives seem to forget that fact.

Edited by Aquila King
  • Like 6
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, seanjo said:

A dozen...WOW, how many ICE agents are there?

Are they field agents or Obama ere administrators?  When I see Trump or Cruz at the border, there are usually more than a dozen around them showing support.

2 hours ago, Big Jim said:

That's how Islam works.  Use the target's own laws against them.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jenn8779 said:

If you care about America, PLEASE stop supporting Trump. Believe me, I made the mistake and have gotten screwed. Don't believe me? Than by all means, bring him to YOUR country and find out first hand

That's your opinion and that's fine, but what kind of mistake would it have been to have Hilary as President?  You have to take everything into account.

• Like 2