Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deranged Democrat

RoofGardener

8 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

They were condemning her for making the accusation of duel loyalties by suggesting that pro Israel advocates were pushing allegiance to a foreign country, not demanding loyalty to Pelosi.

Ugh. Yeah, I think you are right. That's what I get for speed reading the article. :wacko:

• Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 11:34 PM, DieChecker said:

The democrats are drafting a House condemnation against her. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/432504-house-dems-to-vote-on-resolution-in-response-to-omars-latest-israel-remarks

What I found interesting is the condemnation of dual loyalties. Seemingly they are demanding loyalty to Pelosi. Loyalty questioning by Trump was considered... monstrous and unacceptable, but... if the cause is racism or antisemitism, I guess loyalty demands are ok?

AOC said something to that effect, that any Democrats that didn’t vote on party lines would be put on a list and face some form of punishment.

https://news.yahoo.com/aoc-threatens-put-moderate-dems-133644548.html

• Like 4

4 hours ago, EnderOTD said:

AOC said something to that effect, that any Democrats that didn’t vote on party lines would be put on a list and face some form of punishment.

She said she'll make a list of moderates and make sure she finds a nutjob like her to run against them in the primaries.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, EnderOTD said:

Just what we need.   Someone to push more separation.   Voting down party lines bugs the heck out of me.   Both sides do it.    I most respect the politicians who cross the line the most in their voting.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Political parties are designed to take a multitude of nuanced views and turn them into one dumbed down party view.   Individuals are great; groups stink.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, travelnjones said:

Political parties are designed to take a multitude of nuanced views and turn them into one dumbed down party view.   Individuals are great; groups stink.

and it sucks because it works. I'd been an independent voter since 04 but just voted the dem party line for the first time in my life this last election.

• Like 1

On Sun Feb 10 2019 at 9:34 PM, Vlad the Mighty said:

"Terrorists (TM) are threatening us from all sides. We must have Government Agencies to protect us."

"But the existing Government Agencies singularly failed to prevent 9/11, if you believe the official theory as to events." 

"So what we need is one more even more gigantic Government agency, that'll protect us." 

Does this make logical sense?

Was this sarcastic? If not just apply the same logic to police force, should we reduce or abandon the police force? 

• 4 weeks later...

Well looks like "creepy hands" Biden is getting called out...

We had 2 threads on that exact subject and i can't seem to find either so i decided to bring it up under "Deranged Democrat" :lol:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

We had 2 threads on that exact subject and i can't seem to find either so i decided to bring it up under "Deranged Democrat" :lol:

Fortunately now he can use the Trump defense.  All lies and fake news, those women are just trying to take me down.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

32 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Fortunately now he can use the Trump defense.  All lies and fake news, those women are just trying to take me down.

Big difference being...there are TONS of creepy Biden pictures!

Dude always seems to have his hands on someone...

eta

Kudos on the ways some folks have completely given up false pretenses of "damn right wingers and whataboutism's"...

Everything on here anymore that doesn't praise a left winger is "but whatabout Trump :huh:"... :lol:

Edited by CrimsonKing
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, CrimsonKing said:

Big difference being...there are TONS of creepy Biden pictures!

Being photographed looking creepy is a crime? 

Jesus, you must be running out of politicians. 

410325_hillary2-screen-shot-1.jpg

IMG_6874.jpg

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Setton said:

IMG_6874.jpg

Biden always seems to be giving someone a "rub down" though :lol:

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

Biden always seems to be giving someone a "rub down" though :lol:

He's too touchy feely for me. Even with total strangers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Everything on here anymore that doesn't praise a left winger is "but whatabout Trump :huh:"... :lol:

No whatabout, just acknowledgement of the president as a trendsetter.  I don't think Biden could pull it off though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

No whatabout, just acknowledgement of the president as a trendsetter.  I don't think Biden could pull it off though.

I'm catching everybody in "whatabouts" recently and there's always a "reasoning" :lol:

You're not alone ;) :rofl:

• Haha 4

While I think he's too hands on, I've not heard big complaints about it until now. IMO the Dems are behind it. Joe's too old school and not progressive enough for them. He just might be willing to compromise. He's actually ahead in Dem polls at the moment.  Just a thought.

• Like 4

shotgun Joe is a lair too, just like his old boss., he told entire country on tv "[If] you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door." one guy did, he is in jail now lol

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, aztek said:

shotgun Joe is a lair too, just like his old boss., he told entire country on tv "[If] you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door." one guy did, he is in jail now lol

That was a stupid thing for him to say. Your life is not in imminent danger at that time.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

I brought it up once, Myles started a thread and it was immediately shut down.

5 hours ago, Setton said:

IMG_6874.jpg

They're not just photos, there are videos. Most notably, the swearing in ceremony a few years back for new senators and Joe had every single young female of the family pulled tight to him in the center while he griped and rubbed and sniffed them seemingly daring the parents to do something to the vice president at that moment during the pinnacle of their careers. The guy's a creep and I bet job offers would've flown in to the first parent who told that creep to get his damn hands off their daughter. I'd have said no my daughter will stand with me during the photo op. These swamp creatures happen to be invertebre. 

• Like 1

PS, I'm very glad this has broke into the mainstream. I knew it would eventually. 

I mean wtf

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, F3SS said:

PS, I'm very glad this has broke into the mainstream. I knew it would eventually. 

I mean wtf

Are you really sure that's Biden?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Are you really sure that's Biden?

It's pretty widely circulated and I've never seen it debunked. The only one I know of that's fake is the one grabbing that woman's chest and I think it's the woman who just came out and blew him up. However, in the original photo his hands are as close as you can get while her hands are clearly holding his from moving any closer and she couldn't look more awkward and unsettled. I'm sure you've seen it.

• Like 1