Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deranged Democrat

RoofGardener

5 minutes ago, Jerry Gallo said:

What is really sick about it, is that it attempts to prevent the policy of providing loans to people who can't afford them, a policy pushed by the author of the law.

So not allowing predatory lending is sick?

6 minutes ago, Jerry Gallo said:

Barney Frank literally crusaded for the government to lower underwriting standards to get more lower income people into houses, another feel good, but intellectually void liberal agenda. Then after the housing crash, he writes a law trying to prohibit what he crusaded for.

Maybe he learned from his mistakes?

6 minutes ago, Jerry Gallo said:

So let's do look at it. My information comes from Forbes and Investors Business Daily...you know, people with expertise in the financial world. Your answer comes from liberal academics. Why?

Dude stop with the talk radio / 8chan rhetoric it really only harms the one spewing it. In reality I posted a direct link to the text of the bill itself.

53 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

So not allowing predatory lending is sick?

Dude stop with the talk radio / 8chan rhetoric it really only harms the one spewing it. In reality I posted a direct link to the text of the bill itself.

No, sanctioning predatory lending to further a leftist agenda is sick.

LOL! Convenient whitewash with zero disdain for causing the biggest economic crisis of a generation. Simple mistake that crashed our economy and bankrupted many in the middle class, nothing to see here. Meanwhile...Trump tweets, must impeach! Unreal!

A third grader can Google, cut and paste, why pretend that is some sort of monumental achievement? If you can Google the text of the bill, you can Google some analysis of it to determine it's flaws, it's impact on housing costs, and how disgusting it is that Dodd and Frank sponsored a bill that prevents the government from subsidizing risky loans when their life's work was to get the government to subsidize risky loans for activist purposes. Dodd was exiled from gov't and Frank had egg on his face with regards to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. This is known to most who look at both sides of a situation, as opposed to folks like you who only care about the side that backs up their attempt to be the smartest guy in the room. And to prove this point, the conservative will be the one to point out that in addition to Dodd and Frank, GWB and Gingrich also endorsed government subsidizing risky loans. A major knock on both within their own constituency. They just didn't directly demand banks do it and certainly didn't derive direct benefit from it like Dodd and Frank.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Jerry Gallo said:

No, sanctioning predatory lending to further a leftist agenda is sick.

LOL! Convenient whitewash with zero disdain for causing the biggest economic crisis of a generation. Simple mistake that crashed our economy and bankrupted many in the middle class, nothing to see here. Meanwhile...Trump tweets, must impeach! Unreal!

Why on earth are you comparing these actions of a legislator with that of POTUS ?

44 minutes ago, Jerry Gallo said:

third grader can Google, cut and paste, why pretend that is some sort of monumental achievement? If you can Google the text of the bill, you can Google some analysis of it to determine it's flaws, it's impact on housing costs, and how disgusting it is that Dodd and Frank sponsored a bill that prevents the government from subsidizing risky loans when their life's work was to get the government to subsidize risky loans for activist purposes.

Yeah dude your political bitterness is pretty self defeating here. You hate them for allowing predatory lending but you also hate them for stopping it?

Why cant they change their minds based on available evidence? You do know Trump was a "New York City Liberal" until just very recently right? He has changed his views and opinions on issues, do you hate him because he was pro choice at one time and isnt now?

48 minutes ago, Jerry Gallo said:

If you can Google the text of the bill, you can Google some analysis of it to determine it's flaws, it's impact on housing costs, and how disgusting it is that Dodd and Frank sponsored a bill that prevents the government from subsidizing risky loans when their life's work was to get the government to subsidize risky loans for activist purposes.

Here is something that a certain segment of our society seems to be unable to comprehend. Two people can see the same data and honestly draw different conclusions.

I do have to say im simply floored  by your determination to hate.

I shouldnt be, that is what the majority of Trump supporters are all about after all, the inanity of the example you're providing seems unprecedented however.

Being foreclosed on because the individual is delinquent on personal obligations is not predatory.  Ever since 2003, Frank had been pushing lenders to deny their own best interests to relax requirements for obtaining loans.  With that kind of strain, I’ll bet that many experienced PTSD.  This bubble was the result of Progressive experimentation on our financial institutions.  Crony Capitalism destroys the wealth of a nation.  If the consumer was more active, they would be aware of predatory practices and shop around to make better decisions and deals.  That’s the free market in action.  The Dodd-Frank legislation was the art of CYA, but it all blew up in their faces.  Frank retired very soon after.  Frank didn’t learn from his mistake, he was distancing himself from it.  Progressives never learn.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Why on earth are you comparing these actions of a legislator with that of POTUS ?

Yeah dude your political bitterness is pretty self defeating here. You hate them for allowing predatory lending but you also hate them for stopping it?

Why cant they change their minds based on available evidence? You do know Trump was a "New York City Liberal" until just very recently right? He has changed his views and opinions on issues, do you hate him because he was pro choice at one time and isnt now?

Here is something that a certain segment of our society seems to be unable to comprehend. Two people can see the same data and honestly draw different conclusions.

I do have to say im simply floored  by your determination to hate.

I shouldnt be, that is what the majority of Trump supporters are all about after all, the inanity of the example you're providing seems unprecedented however.

Because I evaluate people, not titles. Also because the legislator crippled a nation for five years based on his ideology. The best the left can do is say, Trump's tweets and insults are not becoming of the office he holds. As if the two were moral equivalences. I recall another president exhibiting behavior not becoming of the office...revered to this day. So, be honest about the litmus testing, your side gets far less scrutiny than the other for the same thing. That is what destroys credibility.

I feel they belong in jail for promoting it. I am disgusted with liberalism in every possible way. You all pretend to care about the poor because there are many more of them that vote for your party, then you watch your politicians do squat for them other than a lot of empty rhetoric. If a person steals someone's property, I don't give credit for the community service they do as punishment. Certain things I can forgive, exploiting people like Frank and Dodd did, leaving many of them far worse off than they already were, so they could appear to be crusaders for the poor while lining their own pockets, that's unforgivable. They knew full well what they were doing, they didn't call it the Countrywide scandal because someone was simply unaware of evidence. Frank wasn't some rube like AOC, he was the Chair of House Financial Services. And how many times does one need to say it, Trump wasn't my choice. I don't care what he was or is, so long as his policies are doing more good than harm. And they are, no matter how many insults or how much noise you make.

I can abide by honestly drawn differences of opinion. But there are two problems with that. One, nothing about your explanation of historical housing prices or the practices of your legislators is honest. You view them with rose colored glasses because they are on your side. You have an ideological blind spot and either don't know it or don't care. Two, you obviously can't abide by your own rule of finding comfort in two people honestly drawing different conclusions. The evidence is your inability to reply to me without insult. I don't care mind you, gotta have thick skin in political debate. Just letting you know that even in front of people who agree with you, you continually show your a**.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Jerry Gallo said:

Because I evaluate people, not titles. Also because the legislator crippled a nation for five years based on his ideology. The best the left can do is say, Trump's tweets and insults are not becoming of the office he holds. As if the two were moral equivalences. I recall another president exhibiting behavior not becoming of the office...revered to this day. So, be honest about the litmus testing, your side gets far less scrutiny than the other for the same thing. That is what destroys credibility.

Yeah dude the whole victim mentality thing has got to stop. No the best the left can do isnt to say his tweets and insults arent becoming of the office, sure they can say that absolutely but the carnage Trumpism has brought this nation goes well beyond just that.

As for comparing presidential behavior in and of itself you are simply living in a fairy tale if you seriously believe Trump is comparable to any previous POTUS 

I feel they belong in jail for promoting it. I am disgusted with liberalism in every possible way. You all pretend to care about the poor because there are many more of them that vote for your party, then you watch your politicians do squat for them other than a lot of empty rhetoric. If a person steals someone's property, I don't give credit for the community service they do as punishment. Certain things I can forgive, exploiting people like Frank and Dodd did, leaving many of them far worse off than they already were, so they could appear to be crusaders for the poor while lining their own pockets, that's unforgivable. They knew full well what they were doing, they didn't call it the Countrywide scandal because someone was simply unaware of evidence. Frank wasn't some rube like AOC, he was the Chair of House Financial Services. And how many times does one need to say it, Trump wasn't my choice. I don't care what he was or is, so long as his policies are doing more good than harm. And they are, no matter how many insults or how much noise you make.

Wanna know a little secret? I never voted for a national democrat in my life until 2018 :o It is the cavalcade of ignorance, bitterness, hatred, oligicharchiacal and dictatorial behavior demonstrated by Trump and his supporters over the last two and half years that forced my conscience to vote the democrat party line this last time around. 

As to the bolded, well thats YUGELY debatable

I can abide by honestly drawn differences of opinion. But there are two problems with that. One, nothing about your explanation of historical housing prices or the practices of your legislators is honest. You view them with rose colored glasses because they are on your side. You have an ideological blind spot and either don't know it or don't care.

Considering the gem I dropped above you should be able to infer by now that I was not a democrat nor was I a liberal pre 2008 when Barney Frank was pushing for OR against predatory lending so you should be able to infer that I have no skin in that game. I simply care about people over corporations.

wo, you obviously can't abide by your own rule of finding comfort in two people honestly drawing different conclusions. The evidence is your inability to reply to me without insult. I don't care mind you, gotta have thick skin in political debate. Just letting you know that even in front of people who agree with you, you continually show your a**.

Sorry dude but when you're making claims that a law does exactly opposite of what it does it kinda kills your credibility as having read the data and in whether you have actual interest in actual conversation rather than mindless sloganeering.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Yeah dude the whole victim mentality thing has got to stop. No the best the left can do isnt to say his tweets and insults arent becoming of the office, sure they can say that absolutely but the carnage Trumpism has brought this nation goes well beyond just that.

As for comparing presidential behavior in and of itself you are simply living in a fairy tale if you seriously believe Trump is comparable to any previous POTUS 

Wanna know a little secret? I never voted for a national democrat in my life until 2018 :o It is the cavalcade of ignorance, bitterness, hatred, oligicharchiacal and dictatorial behavior demonstrated by Trump and his supporters over the last two and half years that forced my conscience to vote the democrat party line this last time around. 

As to the bolded, well thats YUGELY debatable

Considering the gem I dropped above you should be able to infer by now that I was not a democrat nor was I a liberal pre 2008 when Barney Frank was pushing for OR against predatory lending so you should be able to infer that I have no skin in that game. I simply care about people over corporations.

Sorry dude but when you're making claims that a law does exactly opposite of what it does it kinda kills your credibility as having read the data and in whether you have actual interest in actual conversation rather than mindless sloganeering.

Carnage? Oligicharchiacal? LOL,t his is what happens when you post in memes, cliches or use big words for effect, no one knows what in the hell you are even mad about. It just looks like you are a never Trumper, which is as bad as a liberal. You were all sure this Russia thing was true, turns out it was mostly a sham in an effort to pit more people against Trump. Guy is dangerous, he's sticking the liberal playbook right up the old liberal keester and the left in gov't doesn't like abiding by their own standards. They were used to pushovers like Romney, John Boehner and Paul Ryan. Noodle-spined McConnell seems to have nutted up a small amount, but his loyalty is thinner than frog hair. I don't like Trump that much, I like the idea Trump represents. Not to many dictators or oligarchs work for free and donate their salary to charity. 

Another problem with lobbing insults, which you did seven times in the above post alone, is that no one even knows what is important to you. For example...

People are corporations, corporations are people. So I don't know what caring about people over corporations means. Which people? The ones who you FEEL aren't getting a fair shake because they aren't CEO's? How deep do you drill down to see why people aren't workers in a corporation?

You did have skin in the game, unless you operate exclusively outside the realm of the US economy. If you care about the little guy, the average Joe, the struggling American that works 40 hours a week and struggles to get by, you wouldn't have the attitude about Dodd-Frank you seem to. Even people who did everything right their whole like got smacked by the housing collapse.  

Again, what does the last sentence even mean? Dodd-Frank the law is designed to try and restrict banks from providing low standards of underwriting loans. But the bill contains words like reasonable. It causes folks who can afford loans to endure red tape when they would fly through the approval process. They pay higher fees to close the loans. Dodd-Frank the legislators raped the poor long before this law. You don't get a do-over when you bankrupted a portion of our country and put the rest of us in sincere hardship. I can't be any more clear on this. That said, since my first post here, not once have you attempted to have an actual conversation. What you want is me to agree with you. What I want is to know why you believe what you do. I can never agree with you if I don't know specifics about what you think and why. Your too busy using mockery as a defense mechanism.

Seriously, have the last word here, one last pot-shot before I quit bothering with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/4/2019 at 4:50 PM, Farmer77 said:

On 4/4/2019 at 5:17 PM, Farmer77 said:

I just found a show called Deadliest Job Interview  and one of the people they featured was someone trying to get hired on maintaining these behemoths. Dude had to climb all the way up on a ladder. At least its inside the tower until you get to the top, then it gets scary.

Ever see this? Two young guys died, I believe one jumped and the other stayed up there and burned. Eff that job.

Edit: guess it would help if I pasted what I was talking about.

https://images.app.goo.gl/2ogcTiewBBwSXUnF9

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

How many years does it take to fuel a helicopter to fix one wind turbine? 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2019 at 2:33 PM, Farmer77 said:

Helicopters

Helicopters do not have the lift capacity to pick up a turbine or rotor assembly.  A Mi26 or CH54 could perhaps lift a single rotor.  The only way to go is with a 60 ton crane at a minimum.  This is something that would have a narrow window of opportunity in a wheat field or other in the off season.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2019 at 4:17 AM, DieChecker said:

So, assume I make $50 an hour. How is it that two workers making $25 an hour each are living a way lower lifestyle, with 1/3 the housing price? The wife working part time should be easily possible. Either I'm super good at budgeting, so that I can afford a almost half million dollar house, and a $500 a month car payment, and have thousands in the bank, or you are overstating things.

First,  definitely I would believe that you are super good at budgeting.

In addition to that, I gave you a wage spread.  Two people making $25 per hour are likely  pretty comfortable.

About 65% of the people I am referring to are in the $15-$18 dollar range. More common that the two spouses might make $40 combined, ($25 and $15) or less $15 +$18= $33 combined. The major problem single young people encounter is the  loss of  their truck because they are not super good at budgeting.

Young families with 2-4 kids seem to be the  living closest to the edge.  An illness or injury that causes one partner to miss several weeks of work can be devastating.

I assume you are on salary as I was.  Life is good.  I had a knee replacement, worked from home on a computer for four weeks, never missed a paycheck.  An hourly person is not covered under the same umbrella.  And its tough luck if they cannot be released back to full duty.

Perhaps you recently went out and bought a house for $400k.  Good for you.  Was that your first home?  Did you buy a $170k house 10 years ago and now it is worth $400k?   Or did you buy a house that appreciated and sold it to move up to a $400k house.

I don't know how long you have worked, its been about 40 years for me.  I am comfortable.   Once I lived in rental houses with fruit crate tables and cinder block book shelves, but it has been a while.  You can make a few mistakes and be stupid sometimes and in 40 years still accumulate a bit.

In 1971 $2.50 an hour was enough to live on if you had roommates, back when my share of the rent was $65 per month, utilities another 20 combined and hamburger cost $ .49 /lb and gas was $.23 /gallon.  

If you are just starting out today say 20 years old it is tougher.  We have not even been talking about folks earning below $15 per hour with no benefits.

• Like 2

On 4/4/2019 at 7:42 AM, Jerry Gallo said:

and a gun owner holding back tears knowing one day he may not be able to protect his family from the common criminal.

No offense Jerry Gallo but when the Progs make THAT decision and try to actually nullify 2A, the crying isn't going to be limited to people who succumb to governmental dictates.  That is the line, beyond that, we no longer are free and I'll die before I'll let people like the current crop of presidential candidates take away my right to self-defense.  It's a personal choice and on our current path, Americans may become so weakminded and sheep-like that they someday just give up.  When they do, they'll deserve their chains.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

In addition to that, I gave you a wage spread.  Two people making $25 per hour are likely  pretty comfortable.

About 65% of the people I am referring to are in the $15-$18 dollar range. More common that the two spouses might make $40 combined, ($25 and $15) or less $15 +$18= $33 combined. The major problem single young people encounter is the  loss of  their truck because they are not super good at budgeting.

Young families with 2-4 kids seem to be the  living closest to the edge.  An illness or injury that causes one partner to miss several weeks of work can be devastating.

I assume you are on salary as I was.  Life is good.  I had a knee replacement, worked from home on a computer for four weeks, never missed a paycheck.  An hourly person is not covered under the same umbrella.  And its tough luck if they cannot be released back to full duty.

Perhaps you recently went out and bought a house for $400k.  Good for you.  Was that your first home?  Did you buy a $170k house 10 years ago and now it is worth $400k?   Or did you buy a house that appreciated and sold it to move up to a $400k house.

I don't know how long you have worked, its been about 40 years for me.  I am comfortable.   Once I lived in rental houses with fruit crate tables and cinder block book shelves, but it has been a while.  You can make a few mistakes and be stupid sometimes and in 40 years still accumulate a bit.

In 1971 $2.50 an hour was enough to live on if you had roommates, back when my share of the rent was $65 per month, utilities another 20 combined and hamburger cost $ .49 /lb and gas was $.23 /gallon.  

If you are just starting out today say 20 years old it is tougher.  We have not even been talking about folks earning below $15 per hour with no benefits.

I'm not saying it's easy. Just that it seems, to me, that expectations have changed, and an easy, safe, stable, life is now Demanded, rather then earned.

I did buy a 180k house first. :tu: and I have been working 15 years at the same job. 

I see you started at the bottom like I did, but you're ok with everyone automatically starting in the middle? A lot less strughling... learning... gaining experience?

Finland, I think it was, tried a Gaurenteed Salary in one village, and if i remember right, they canceled it after one year, as it created a culture of "good enough", where few decided to work. They mostly decided to not input, but only take.

A living wage, if forced, will do that same thing. People will be ok with being the bagger at the store. They won't try to be a cashier, because the pay is the same. They won't care about getting any job that is harder, but pays the same... which is traditionally what we see. People moving up, because the pay is better. And then taking community college, to step up again. But if they get paid the same for bagger, or assistant manager... no one will want to move up.

10 hours ago, and then said:

No offense Jerry Gallo but when the Progs make THAT decision and try to actually nullify 2A, the crying isn't going to be limited to people who succumb to governmental dictates.  That is the line, beyond that, we no longer are free and I'll die before I'll let people like the current crop of presidential candidates take away my right to self-defense.  It's a personal choice and on our current path, Americans may become so weakminded and sheep-like that they someday just give up.  When they do, they'll deserve their chains.

None taken! I have myself situated appropriately, glad you do as well. The reference was to the many who have succumbed to the rhetoric, the many who let their emotions override their intellect. Too many people I know have foregone personal protection due to some dim-bulb idea that law-abiding innocents are safer when fewer law-abiding citizens own firearms. It's what happens when you continually compromise and why I advocate for that practice to stop. We've given up enough. 

• Thanks 1

On 08/04/2019 at 1:09 PM, Jerry Gallo said:

It's the difference between liberal arrogance and conservatives finding facts.

Hahahahahahahahahah. Good one. 

And if the facts don't work for you, you can always invent 'alternative' ones, right. 

On 08/04/2019 at 1:17 PM, Farmer77 said:

No, no, no. You're not allowed to change, remember? 

Everything must be kept exactly as it was in the 18th century. 'Progress' should only be used as an insult. And if something doesn't work, you do it more. Have you learned nothing on this forum?! 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I think more people agree with 90% of what you say than you realize. The disagreement on the other 10% is the rub.

In 1971, there were many things different than today. Odd that modern day liberalism started around the time that life was so good, now it's a mess, don't you think? :D

Kidding aside sir, your last line is where the divide exists as I see it. In 1971, many kids weren't just starting at 20. Many had been working for far less on paper routes, farms, or mowing lawns. They did those entry level jobs at much younger ages, gaining experience and knowledge to determine the value of their work and to find out if entry level work and pay was their acceptable ceiling. Most kids who started that way realized that having money was nice, but soon realized that spending it was also fun. That what they had wouldn't fund a family So they went to college or learned a trade to do more and earn more. Because a kid toiled in his garage wrapping and bagging papers or pushed the mower around town, they were okay with the long game of building a career and building assets. Fast forward to 2019, kids start working for the first time in their early 20's, expecting to start with jobs that made them as comfortable as their parents did buying them everything they needed and wanted. They expect to go party in college four years and come out the other side with a job that pays them more than their parents make after a 30 year run and having the same stuff people earned over decades. Sure some are stay at home moms who chose to re-enter the work force, some are factory workers whose plants closed too. The issue though, isn't a judgement of either the spoiled brat or the less fortunate adult. It really has nothing to do with them. It's the requirements of the job that dictates the wage, not the person receiving it.

I guess the real issue on a subject like this is, I comprehend your opinion on the issue, I just don't agree with 10% of it. In other words, I don't think less of you because of your stance. However, many who agree with you don't comprehend my opinion and absolutely think less of me because of it. It's that inconsistency that causes me to come to places like this to learn why it exists.

1 hour ago, Setton said:

Hahahahahahahahahah. Good one. 

And if the facts don't work for you, you can always invent 'alternative' ones, right. 

No, no, no. You're not allowed to change, remember? 

Everything must be kept exactly as it was in the 18th century. 'Progress' should only be used as an insult. And if something doesn't work, you do it more. Have you learned nothing on this forum?! 

Sure, let's do things your way. What alternative facts have I presented? What evidence convinces you that Barney Frank, Chair of the Financial Services committee, who championed the lowering of lending standards in an ideological use of his position in spite of the requisite expertise needed to be Chair of said committee, made a simple mistake and learned from it? Because he authored a law that prevents what he did after he did it? Some call that cronyism, not progress. But I'll give you an out here. Show us an example of a Republican who similarly made a mistake, crippled a nation, bankrupted a lot of people, and were forgiven and celebrated in the name of progress by folks like you. Show us your attempt at superior wit wasn't simple partisan arrogance. 

See, the world is full of people who come on a message board and guffaw with hollow insults as you've done here, in defense of someone doing the same thing. Full of people validating themselves in the eyes of fellow knee-slappers, not with detailed discussion, but empty, repetitive cliche. It's common, nothing more.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/10/2019 at 7:39 AM, RoofGardener said:

Recent democrat Congresswoman Ilhan Omar tweeted an .... interesting ... tweet yesterday. 

Referring to President Trump as "Individual 1", she tweeted to defund the Department of Homeland Security. 

That's right.. Ilhan Omar, who married her own brother under a false name in order to facilitate his gaining USA citizenship (she 'divorced' him the instant citizenship was granted, and "reconciled" with her former husband) has tweeted that she wants to remove the DHS. 

Perhaps she'd like to disband the army whilst she's at it ? 

https://alphanewsmn.com/new-evidence-supports-claims-that-ilhan-omar-married-her-brother/

What IS it with the voters of Minnesota ? Are they all mad or something ? 

Some people state that President Trump embarrasses the USA in the eyes of the world. Well, that isn't a FRACTION of the embarrassment that people like Ilhan Omar engender !. 

And that is why the Democrats are having problems. I mean come on that is just NASTY!

so she LIED to help her brother and we are to believe what she says is the truth?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Abilityperson said:

And that is why the Democrats are having problems. I mean come on that is just NASTY!

so she LIED to help her brother and we are to believe what she says is the truth?

I believe she also minimized 9/11 as "nothing to see here". Anyone who takes that tact, regardless of opinion on politics, is someone I have no use for. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, aztek said:

seems like Democrat party now is an openly anti american party, it needs to go, as well as removed from history

That's about right, yup.

The Democrat Party is a criminal organization that conspires to progress itself in ways that are a great cost to the american people.

They're like the mafia. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

That's about right, yup.

The Democrat Party is a criminal organization that conspires to progress itself in ways that are a great cost to the american people.

They're like the mafia. 

Or something founded by L. Ron Hubbard.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, aztek said:

seems like Democrat party now is an openly anti american party, it needs to go, as well as removed from history

I think it will just fall apart.  I still believe in the strength of our system.  It is resilient.  What do they have to run on?  Economy?  Immigration and security?  The real Russian collusion investigation is just beginning to gear up.  But before it fades away, I fear it will get ugly and violent.  I think that some will be involved in treasonous acts driven by their hatred of Trump (they won’t be able to help themselves).  They are bent on their own self-interests and not what is best for the nation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I think it will just fall apart.  I still believe in the strength of our system.  It is resilient.  What do they have to run on?  Economy?  Immigration and security?  The real Russian collusion investigation is just beginning to gear up.  But before it fades away, I fear it will get ugly and violent.  I think that some will be involved in treasonous acts driven by their hatred of Trump (they won’t be able to help themselves).  They are bent on their own self-interests and not what is best for the nation.

i honestly do not think any of those in power hate him, they only brainwashed their stupid snowflakes to hate everyone around, they use hate as a charade to get what they want.  they want power over sheep.  and sheep are playing right into their hands without even seeing it

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, aztek said:

Sounds like you are all for a "Final Solution".

• Like 1