Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deranged Democrat

RoofGardener

32 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Maybe so she can fly some of her constituancy back to Somalia?

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/11/2019 at 2:06 AM, Agent0range said:

AS A CONGRESSWOMAN, doesn't she realize she can work to change POLICIES? 

Of course not, that would mean doing actual work.  She thought it was to stand on her soapbox and share her delusional ideas with the masses.  I know people absolutely hate the word retarded, but that's the word that springs to my mind when I see or hear her name.

omar.jpg

Edited by pixiii
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

Just curious....

What does the following tweet from Rep. Omar even mean?

It means she hates white people. Surprised? She's an extremist and if you're not with her then you are the enemy and 100% against her. I can only imagine the things she speaks to her local constituents in Somalian. 

Wether these types actually believe Trump is a white supremacist or not I do not know but they sure as hell are using him as a scapegoat to advance a radical agenda. Before white nationalism and white supremacist became the latest buzzwords they were words that I've rarely heard outside of a couple of movies and in all cases were in reference to real Nazis or modern skinheads. 

I don't know what the hell is going on anymore but there's a large swath of people out there that fully believe that any support for Trump and Republicans is being 100% complicit in white supremacist ideology and there is no talking them out of it. Funny, I thought I was seeking lower taxes, a secure border and freedom to prosper under limited government. 

It's a conversation killer and what's even crazier is that they think the Democrats are actually doing something to help them.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, F3SS said:

It means she hates white people. Surprised? She's an extremist and if you're not with her then you are the enemy and 100% against her. I can only imagine the things she speaks to her local constituents in Somalian. 

Wether these types actually believe Trump is a white supremacist or not I do not know but they sure as hell are using him as a scapegoat to advance a radical agenda. Before white nationalism and white supremacist became the latest buzzwords they were words that I've rarely heard outside of a couple of movies and in all cases were in reference to real Nazis or modern skinheads. 

I don't know what the hell is going on anymore but there's a large swath of people out there that fully believe that any support for Trump and Republicans is being 100% complicit in white supremacist ideology and there is no talking them out of it. Funny, I thought I was seeking lower taxes, a secure border and freedom to prosper under limited government. 

It's a conversation killer and what's even crazier is that they think the Democrats are actually doing something to help them.

She's expressed her opinions of her dislike of white people time and time again.  I can only assume it's related to white privilege and absolutely ANYTHING linked to ANYTHING to do with white people in general.  The only reason she's being covered by the media is because of the outrageously racist rot that comes out of her mouth.  At this stage, I'd liken her to a freakshow.  Outrageous rot sells better than common sense! :lol:    

I'm sorry, I know I'm most likely coming across as snarky about her, but seriously, I do not like this person at all nor what she stands for.  Pure insanity.  

8 hours ago, pixiii said:

Of course not, that would mean doing actual work.  She thought it was to stand on her soapbox and share her delusional ideas with the masses.  I know people absolutely hate the word retarded, but that's the word that springs to my mind when I see or hear her name.

omar.jpg

what's retarded about that? It's the most useless money black hole any government has ever created. 

• Haha 1

On 8/7/2019 at 12:57 AM, F3SS said:

Then you simply arent paying attention.

One Week After FBI Warning About White Supremacist Terrorism, Mass Shootings Strike El Paso and Dayton

Just over a week after FBI director Christopher Wray told the Senate that most domestic terrorist arrests in 2019 thus far have involved white nationalism,

Lest you try and hide behind partisanship by screaming BIAS  lets give a refresher of who Wray is

Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (2017–present)

220px-Christopher_A._Wray_taking_the_Oat

Wray being sworn in as FBI Director by Attorney General Sessions.

On June 7, 2017, President Donald Trump announced his intention to nominate Wray to be the next Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, replacing James Comey, who was dismissed by Trump on May 9, 2017.[21] Trump interviewed Wray for the vacant FBI Director job on May 30, 2017, according to then Press Secretary Sean Spicer.[11] Wray's Senate confirmation hearing commenced on July 12, 2017.[22] Among other testimony, when asked if he believed that the investigation into Russian 2016 election interference and possible links to Trump's campaign is a "witch hunt," he stated that he did not.[22]

I tried to go back just a couple of months when there was a release by i think DHS and then again a couple of years when they did the same but there is so much current news its not worth the effort. Its a huge problem, as proven by El Paso and has been for decades. 

On 8/7/2019 at 4:37 AM, acidhead said:

Just curious....

Wait wait.. You dont have any issue with the shallow, incoherent, juvenile tweets coming from your personal hero.. But you immediately fall over a very coherent tweet concerning two of the main issues in regards to the mass shootings plaguing the US the last couple of decades.. Confused about what it actually means.

Sweet jesus.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/6/2019 at 7:37 PM, acidhead said:

Just curious....

I think it means she hates not being born into "white privilege". :P

I wonder if more people are killed in the US each year by racists, or by Muslims?

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I wonder if more people are killed in the US each year by racists, or by Muslims?

Well wonder no more, oh ye US 'patriot'.. (who defends those that try to destroy his nation and his fellow countrymen, and attacks those that go against it)

Why dont you ask the interwebs and find out.

[Spoiler alert: backfire ahead]

Quite a feat, to produce two of such utterly ridiculous sentences in a single post. Well done sir.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Well wonder no more, oh ye US 'patriot'.. (who defends those that try to destroy his nation and his fellow countrymen, and attacks those that go against it)

Quite a feat, to produce two of such utterly ridiculous sentences in a single post. Well done sir.

What an awesome example of the alternate reality being created by right wing media and just how dangerous it is. Probably also a good example of them working in concert with the regime

Trump's DOJ hid shocking report on growing terror threat from white supremacists

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

I went through most of the links on the first page and noticed that in most they aren't talking about racists, but simply white males. Also they use the term Far-right which isnt necessarily the same as white supremacist. 

However, One said... 

The researchers found that 28 people were killed as a result of white supremacist terrorism, while 26 have died in attacks by Muslim extremists. There were the same number of attacks driven by white supremacists and Muslim extremists—seven of each.

But that article (2015) was before the Miami attack in 2016.

Before last night’s deadly shooting in Las Vegas, the deadliest mass shooting in modern US history occurred in June 2016 when an ISIS-inspired man opened fire in a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, killing 49 people and wounding 53.

So clearly Muslims ARE AS GREAT a threat as White Supremisicts if not more so.

Another point I read was that Muslims are a much larger threat in other parts of the world... and by comparison white supremists are worse here. But, that also could mean that keeping Muslims out is PREVENTING more violence.

Funny how correlation doesn't necessarily mean causation....

Thanks Phaeton for the links to show what the truth is.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

What an awesome example of the alternate reality being created by right wing media and just how dangerous it is. Probably also a good example of them working in concert with the regime

Trump's DOJ hid shocking report on growing terror threat from white supremacists

I looked at the document in question. It is readily downloadable. Hardly hidden.

I wonder why they didn't include religion in it? Religion can't create terrorists maybe?

The one page PDF says 20 killed 25 wounded in 32 incidents. 2018

According to Wikipedia.

Muslim terrorists accounted for just 4 attacks and 12 killed and 10 wounded. So there is something of a point there.

But then Trumps "Muslim Ban", which only affected the most violent countries. Started in 2017....

26 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I went through most of the links on the first page and noticed that in most they aren't talking about racists, but simply white males. Also they use the term Far-right which isnt necessarily the same as white supremacist. 

However, One said... 

But that article (2015) was before the Miami attack in 2016.

Another point I read was that Muslims are a much larger threat in other parts of the world... and by comparison white supremists are worse here. But, that also could mean that keeping Muslims out is PREVENTING more violence.

Funny how correlation doesn't necessarily mean causation....

Thanks Phaeton for the links to show what the truth is.

Ugh.

Look, you believe what you want or need to believe, rationalizing it with infantile nonsense a fourteen your old would be ashamed stating. Just dont think youre fooling anyone besides yourself, and your kindred spirits.

While you undoubtedly suppose youre 'winning' a forum exchange, the only damage being done here is to yourself, your nation, and your fellow countrymen with this sort of conditioned - inverted - nonsense. So play on, and see what it will bring you.

10 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Ugh.

Look, you believe what you want or need to believe, rationalizing it with infantile nonsense a fourteen your old would be ashamed stating. Just dont think youre fooling anyone besides yourself, and your kindred spirits.

While you undoubtedly suppose youre 'winning' a forum exchange, the only damage being done here is to yourself, your nation, and your fellow countrymen with this sort of conditioned - inverted - nonsense. So play on, and see what it will bring you.

Look. I made a joke, and asked a question. You're the one that "Came at me". You could have just posted your facts, but you also had to be insulting on top... 

Don't go being holier then thou, you're as guilty of mud throwing as any.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

On 8/9/2019 at 1:56 PM, DieChecker said:

how many people have been killed by Muslims in the U.S. in the last year? Certainly the number of mass shootings by Muslims because of their religion is very small in comparison with those for various other reasons, and by far the great majority (not including gang violence) would appear to be white. 

Here's a graph. https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

6 hours ago, DieChecker said:

So what in fact you're saying, if you want, as I presume, to point out that the number killed by White Supremamacists is negligible, then the number killed by the great Jihadi War against the citizens of the United States is also negligible, statistically speaking. And somehow one shooting, completely ignoring all the others, proves your point. 

it'd be pretty hard to catch 3,000 killed in one day in NYC, 911, by Arab terrorists

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I looked at the document in question. It is readily downloadable. Hardly hidden.

Sigh yes it is downloadable, thanks to the media.

So then why did the Trump administration say they couldnt produce the data? Almost like they didnt want it to get out...hmmmmm..why could that be?

Any ideas ? 

23 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

So what in fact you're saying, if you want, as I presume, to point out that the number killed by White Supremamacists is negligible, then the number killed by the great Jihadi War against the citizens of the United States is also negligible, statistically speaking. And somehow one shooting, completely ignoring all the others, proves your point. 

More like my point was that White Supremists are dangerous, but are not other terrorists just as dangerous? Should we ignore them?

One shooting in New Zealand turned their entire gun ownership system upside down.

One event can be very powerful.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Sigh yes it is downloadable, thanks to the media.

So then why did the Trump administration say they couldnt produce the data? Almost like they didnt want it to get out...hmmmmm..why could that be?

Any ideas ? 

No particular ideas. But, if I was to guess it has more to do with Trump fighting CNN, MSNBC, Vox, Slate, Mother Jones.... then it has with hiding racism. If he didnt want the thing existing at all, it wouldnt exist.

11 hours ago, DieChecker said:

But, if I was to guess it has more to do with Trump fighting CNN, MSNBC, Vox, Slate, Mother Jones.... t

It was congress requesting the information.

On 8/10/2019 at 2:34 PM, DieChecker said:

Look. I made a joke, and asked a question. You're the one that "Came at me". You could have just posted your facts, but you also had to be insulting on top... 

Don't go being holier then thou, you're as guilty of mud throwing as any.

Yes, I concede the fact I was unnecessarily unkind, for which I do apologise. Very unbecoming on my part. Its just that its very frustrating to observe thesame inverted (in my eyes) sounbites being thrown around, and some days I can process and / or react to it better than others.

Didnt catch that camouflaged 'joke' though, in my defense.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

It was congress requesting the information.

No one in Congress, or their staff, knew how to use Google?

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

Yes, I concede the fact I was unnecessarily unkind, for which I do apologise. Very unbecoming on my part. Its just that its very frustrating to observe thesame inverted (in my eyes) sounbites being thrown around, and some days I can process and / or react to it better than others.

Didnt catch that camouflaged 'joke' though, in my defense.

I almost took the joke out, as it sounded too much like a real post that could come from some other posters here on UM.

• Like 1