Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deranged Democrat

RoofGardener

1 hour ago, aztek said:

Deranged loser,. 

sits in front of computer and mocks world leaders on internet, calls them stupid,, while being endlessly insignificant himself

If a pauper cannot insult a prince you are not living in a democracy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

If a pauper cannot insult a prince you are not living in a democracy.

what makes you think i want to? and insulting prince is no where on my radar,  democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting what to have for launch

btw we are constitutional republic,

Edited by aztek
  • Haha 1

Pointing out hypocracy... about anyone... online, is more about freedom of speech then democracy. Democracy is a system of electing government. A monarchy, dictatorship, or communist collective can still provide free speech....

On 8/20/2019 at 8:00 AM, DieChecker said:

Such didnt become "Islsmophobia" till Trump made it an issue. NO ONE had a problem with President Obama making a terrorist nation list that was mostly Islamic.

Because Obama hadnt declared that he wanted to ban ALL MUSLIMS from entering the country like Trump did.

Comeon dude do you not realize how hard you have to bend the facts to assume that victim pose? 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, aztek said:

what makes you think i want to? and insulting prince is no where on my radar,  democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting what to have for launch

The fact that you can, even if you don’t feel the need to, is the cornerstone of a robust democratic society, irrespective of the means of how that democractic society is governed. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, aztek said:

Incidentally, you’re a constitutional republic, I’m a Federated Commonwealth within a Monarchy.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, aztek said:

Deranged loser,. 

sits in front of computer and mocks world leaders on internet, calls them stupid,, while being endlessly insignificant himself

Ah, you've come round to everyone else's way of thinking about The Deluded Donald then. Well done. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Deranged Republican...

..Wants to buy Greenland (and throws a hissy fit when he is refused).

I heard a rumore that he isn't throwing a hissy fit at all,  I heard that he is sending the 7th fleet to blockade the entire Island. I suppose he's taking one out of Putins play book.

I am joking those rumors are false!!:yes:

• Haha 1

Actually he seems likely to be blockading the Skagerrak  "She's talking to the United States of America. You don't talk to the United States that way, at least under me."

Image result for mafiosi

8 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

The fact that you can, even if you don’t feel the need to, is the cornerstone of a robust democratic society, irrespective of the means of how that democractic society is governed. 

you making it sound like democracy has no flaws, that is very far from the truth, based on what i see happening in the world in the name of democracy, including in my own country, i do not want to have anything to do with it. it leads to fascism,   build it in your own  country if you like it so much

On 8/14/2019 at 8:06 PM, Agent0range said:

What numbers?

Some actual data to give scale to just how extensive this "white nationalist" problem is today.  There no doubt are groups of people on the fringes that hate anyone that isn't white but I'm not aware of their numbers being huge or their power within the country being extensive.  IOW, I think the Left/Media (but I repeat myself) are blowing smoke with that phrase and my point is that if this kind of demagoguery continues, those doing the accusing may actually find themselves facing a REAL group of committed white nut-jobs someday.  People have a tendency to begin to behave as they are expected to behave when no matter how many denials are produced, they still get the label hung on them.  It's ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/19/2019 at 4:18 PM, Tatetopa said:

Depends on the facts in the case doesn't it.  If people were opposed to hiring more police because they thought other things might work better or because they were out of money on the city budget, it might not be just a rabid cop-hating stand.

I think her words explained her stance pretty well:

Mayor @Jacob_Frey, stated “We need safety beyond policing, but we still need policing”, tell that to our communities who are dying. #BLM  

Her "people" are dying, don'tcha know?  Of course, as soon as practical policing slowed or stopped she'd be screaming racism because the government wasn't taking care to keep her safe.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

I think her words explained her stance pretty well:

Mayor @Jacob_Frey, stated “We need safety beyond policing, but we still need policing”, tell that to our communities who are dying. #BLM  

Her "people" are dying, don'tcha know?  Of course, as soon as practical policing slowed or stopped she'd be screaming racism because the government wasn't taking care to keep her safe.  

'xactly.

I want to see some lunatic liberal in a sanctuary city keep the police out of certain neighborhoods that don't trust the police. :geek:

23 hours ago, aztek said:

Deranged loser,. 

:lol:

Deranged fanboy..

Sits in front of his computer defending his idol, his hero, Trump.

33 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

:lol:

Deranged fanboy..

Sits in front of his computer defending his idol, his hero, Trump.

i knew you'd recognize yourself ,and feel offended,   it fits you like a glove.    

• Thanks 1

Yes, resident troll, thats exactly what happened.

:tu:

On 8/21/2019 at 11:05 PM, Farmer77 said:

Because Obama hadnt declared that he wanted to ban ALL MUSLIMS from entering the country like Trump did.

Comeon dude do you not realize how hard you have to bend the facts to assume that victim pose? 

Not hard at all. You're not even questioning my premise, just trying to smoke screen it with Trump anger. 

• Like 1

Political Cartoons by Lisa Benson

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Despite Mueller having said that the Russians never spoke with "any American", libs today are still pushing the "Russia" narrative and how Trump is Putin's sock puppet etc. 

Meanwhile, their gal Hilary was clearly colluding with Putin and nary a word from MSM and the peanut gallery. 
*That* is Trump Derangement Syndrome, to the max.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Despite Mueller having said that the Russians never spoke with "any American", libs today are still pushing the "Russia" narrative and how Trump is Putin's sock puppet etc. 

Meanwhile, their gal Hilary was clearly colluding with Putin and nary a word from MSM and the peanut gallery. 
*That* is Trump Derangement Syndrome, to the max.

No that's "If it's ours, it smells good." Syndrome.

On 8/21/2019 at 2:35 PM, Phaeton80 said:

Deranged Republican...

..Wants to buy Greenland (and throws a hissy fit when he is refused).

He's "The Donald"-- he's like that.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Not hard at all. You're not even questioning my premise, just trying to smoke screen it with Trump anger. 

Im absolutely questioning your premise. In fact im calling it complete bull**** because of the context.

Your premise is wholly false

Edited by Farmer77

18 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Im absolutely questioning your premise. In fact im calling it complete bull**** because of the context.

Your premise is wholly false

Hummmm.... ten years will tell.

You're just crazed by current events. I  saw many GOP conservatives do the same years ago. Completely convinced that the end was near.

Guess what? They were wrong also...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Hummmm.... ten years will tell.

You're just crazed by current events. I  saw many GOP conservatives do the same years ago. Completely convinced that the end was near.

Guess what? They were wrong also...

What? We're talking about a specific premise, you specifically say I didnt challenge the premise, and when I do im just "crazed" :lol: