Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deranged Democrat

RoofGardener

D.C. Official Files For Divorce, Alleges Her Husband Had Affair With Ilhan Omar

https://news.yahoo.com/ilhan-omar-affair-divorce-allegations-153918990.html

look at her, she sleeps gets around, isn't she the one wanting sharia law? well she would be beheaded for this, hell, she would not even be in a position she is now,  she would be her husband slave, only in america she can be what she is, and yet she  hates america, trump is right, send her back

of course she denies it,  but we definitely should investigate

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

lamo

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) this week introduced legislation that would bar any Brunei government official enforcing the nation’s “draconian” penal code from doing business with the U.S.

has 0 to do with sharia in usa

Edited by aztek

4 hours ago, aztek said:

lamo

has 0 to do with sharia in usa

I suppose you didn't comprehend that she's considered a social justice imam by conservatives.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

I suppose you didn't comprehend that she's considered a social justice imam by conservatives.

the same conservatives who want her out, and who investigate her for campaign funds mismanagement, and marriage fraud??? lol, yes they sure think highly of her,  i think lack of comprehension is all on you this time

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, aztek said:

the same conservatives who want her out, and who investigate her for campaign funds mismanagement, and marriage fraud??? lol, yes they sure think highly of her,  i think lack of comprehension is all on you this time

The idea of a Muslim conservative has gone over your head?

Stand up aztek. Stand up!

Most muslims I've met are very conservative. They just take advantage of programs and people who help them out due to privilege guilt.

Most Arabic cultures, IMHO, always seek advantage in their dealings, so people handing out free stuff are going to be seen as weak and to be exploited. 

• Like 2

Seventh illegal immigrant accused of sex crimes in Maryland county in 5 weeks

A seventh suspect in the U.S. illegally has been accused of sexual assault in Maryland's sanctuary Montgomery County. 

seems like sanctuary status works out great for residents, NOT
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...