Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
RoofGardener

Deranged Democrat

460 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

RoofGardener
9 minutes ago, Setton said:

......Or maybe we should just stay clear of sweeping generalisations where religion is concerned? 

Meh, where would be the fun in that ? :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
37 minutes ago, Setton said:

Well she's either Sunni or Shia. So she's either hated by ISIS (if she's Shia) or Iranian militias (if she's Sunni).

Either way, I'm right and Big Jim is working towards the same goals as terrorists. 

 

 

Or maybe we should just stay clear of sweeping generalisations where religion is concerned? 

Yep, no need to bring religion into this. We are talking about a women who defrauded the US government and it's tax paying citizens by marrying her own brother to grant him citizenship. This women should be a felon. Instead, she is a congressman. You cant make this stuff up.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
5 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Yep, no need to bring religion into this. We are talking about a women who defrauded the US government and it's tax paying citizens by marrying her own brother to grant him citizenship. This women should be a felon. Instead, she is a congressman. You cant make this stuff up.

I can only return to my previous question: What WHERE the good people of Minniapolis THINKING ? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

keep DHS, disband\defund DEA

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
12 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Yep, no need to bring religion into this. ....

Except when it comes to her position on Israel. She basically hates jews !

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats

So, basically, in an attempt to look “young” and “inclusive” the Democrats recruited a proper Socialist and a mad Muslim. Both of whom thry’vevgiven enough rope to in order to make them so toxic to the mainstream voter as to be pointless and powerless.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Jim
2 hours ago, Setton said:

Either way, I'm right and Big Jim is working towards the same goals as terrorists. 

You give me too much credit to say I'm working towards anything.  Observing and opining are the full extent of my efforts.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Jim
3 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Of course it happened. This and much worse. They actually did what Trump is being accused of, in plain sight no less.

Its freakin crazy. We got a new TV recently, and you literally couldn't get it to work at all without connecting it to the internet. Why the hell would a TV HAVE to be connected to the internet just to get it to work at all?

I cant remember his name off hand, but one of the heads of the CIA who was retiring at the time (I'm thinking 5 years ago maybe?) straight said every new appliance comes with means to spy on people. Heck the newer "smart meters" for electricity can hear every word spoken in your house through the wires. Through our phones they can hear everything, take pictures and video's. I just had to move the book I wrote to a basic word program cause yahoo and google wont allow me to continue using their services without letting them spy on me through every website I go to, every private phone call and text message I make. Even said they'd be reading the private messages I send and receive on places like this site.

All electronic communications would be fair game to them. You'd think a internet revolution would be taking place right now over this. Instead most agreed to it without even knowing or caring what they agreed to. I haven't really spend much time studying end times over the last few years, nor do I think this necessarily the case, but this whole situation looks remarkably like the mark of the beast system long foretold.

 

In the novel 1984 it was TVs that spied on people in the name of Big Brother.  I used to be shocked when something I said in an email produced related videos on You Tube.  I might mention what I had for dinner and the next thing I knew there were 3 recipes for it in my personal feed.  But lately I've noticed that things I do in private, with no communication to anyone, are showing up in videos.  I'm not the most connected guy.  I don't have a smart phone and I don't have a pen pal anymore so my email use is strictly business.  I don't have a smart TV or even cable or satellite, so it's almost like something is reading my mind.  I'm not too big on conspiracy theories but a tin foil hat is looking better and better.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonKing
9 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

So, basically, in an attempt to look “young” and “inclusive” the Democrats recruited a proper Socialist and a mad Muslim. Both of whom thry’vevgiven enough rope to in order to make them so toxic to the mainstream voter as to be pointless and powerless.

Gotta have something too take the attention away from the blackface and sexual assault allegations...

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
1 minute ago, Big Jim said:

In the novel 1984 it was TVs that spied on people in the name of Big Brother.  I used to be shocked when something I said in an email produced related videos on You Tube.  I might mention what I had for dinner and the next thing I knew there were 3 recipes for it in my personal feed.  But lately I've noticed that things I do in private, with no communication to anyone, are showing up in videos.  I'm not the most connected guy.  I don't have a smart phone and I don't have a pen pal anymore so my email use is strictly business.  I don't have a smart TV or even cable or satellite, so it's almost like something is reading my mind.  I'm not too big on conspiracy theories but a tin foil hat is looking better and better.

It could be coincidence, but the other day I said to a friend I was thinking of doing another degree while at work - now while we both had smart phones they were off as per regulations. No other tech was present.... yesterday I got an ad on Farcebook for a 100% online Master level degree.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

It could be coincidence, but the other day I said to a friend I was thinking of doing another degree while at work - now while we both had smart phones they were off as per regulations. No other tech was present.... yesterday I got an ad on Farcebook for a 100% online Master level degree.

I dont believe it to be coincidence. I recognize there is that frequency illusion is a real phenomenon (like when you buy a new car and then see that model EVERYWHERE) but anecdotally that same thing you're describing has happened in our house entirely too often for me to buy that it was coincidental.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
11 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

a tin foil hat is looking better and better.

Those look ridiculous. Just line a baseball cap with tinfoil then nobody knows 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Those look ridiculous. Just line a baseball cap with tinfoil then nobody knows 

maybe old school steel army helmets become a fashion, lol  

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
19 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

It could be coincidence, but the other day I said to a friend I was thinking of doing another degree while at work - now while we both had smart phones they were off as per regulations. No other tech was present.... yesterday I got an ad on Farcebook for a 100% online Master level degree.

either they still listen even when off, or someone did not turn his off,  does your friend gets same adds?  btw FB messenger is a tracking tool, it collects your info, what you say, who you call\text email, tracks your locations, knows all your daily routes....that is not counting what it knows about you from FB . do you have any apps that your insurance company told you to install on your smart phone? they track you too, they learn your driving habits, places where you drive, speed....

Edited by aztek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonKing
Just now, aztek said:

maybe old school steel army helmets become a fashion, lol  

I was thinking a steel hard hat,or does it HAVE TO BE tinfoil to work properly?... :huh:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
3 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

I was thinking a steel hard hat,or does it HAVE TO BE tinfoil to work properly?... :huh:

not really, you can't find tin foil these days anyway, it is all aluminum foil.,

the best stuff to keep radio waves out, is a fine copper mesh, if aluminum foils worked better, Faraday cages would be made of that, but they are made of copper screen

Edited by aztek
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
1 hour ago, aztek said:

either they still listen even when off, or someone did not turn his off,  does your friend gets same adds?  btw FB messenger is a tracking tool, it collects your info, what you say, who you call\text email, tracks your locations, knows all your daily routes....that is not counting what it knows about you from FB . do you have any apps that your insurance company told you to install on your smart phone? they track you too, they learn your driving habits, places where you drive, speed....

Actually.... I think I might have had my phone on now I think about it. I tend to leave it on when teaching PE on the oval just in case I need to call the office in an emergency. 

 

And the only app on my phone is PokémonGo and I don’t think the CIA cares enough to offer me a place in a dodgy online masters degree.

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Jim
1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

It could be coincidence, but the other day I said to a friend I was thinking of doing another degree while at work - now while we both had smart phones they were off as per regulations. No other tech was present.... yesterday I got an ad on Farcebook for a 100% online Master level degree.

That's exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about.  Since I don't have a smart phone there's no question about whether it was on or off or if that even matters.  Many times I have seen my thoughts echoed on You Tube.  I look every day but I don't click on one thing in a hundred, so it's not like I'm giving them lots of feedback.  Either their algorithms have remarkable predictive abilities or there is advanced tech already in use that the public is unaware of.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
3 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

You know I got nothing but love for ya RH, and agree with ya more often then not,

The feeling is very much mutual.

 

but I seriously disagree with this.

It would be boring if we agreed on everything.

 

Aside from finding Osama, basically everything they did in the middle east was completely unconstitutional, and the outcome was predictably horrible.

Our Constitution only governs how the government relates to its citizens and not anything else.  Of course, if we had supported the Shah, none of this would have been necessary.  But the Surge accomplished the initial goal.  It wasn’t until Obama pulled us out prematurely and made it a horrible mess.  Our presence in the Middle East is necessary but it is going to require a multigenerational endeavor to get on top of this.  Something ugly is coming and we need to stop shooting ourselves in the foot and get serious about stabilizing the region.  Just walking away and ignoring it, isn’t going to do it.  Salafism is not something you do that with.

 

Bush and Obama were playing for the same team, and each played their rolls exactly as they were told to do. We certainly are not any safer because of them or their actions. 

I wouldn’t say they played for the same team.  It was clearly competing teams.  Bush was closer to the original intent of the Founding Fathers, Obama never was.  And Trump is closer than Bush.  The surge gave us the initiative.  The initiative kept us safe.  Obama threw it away.  Now we can certainly try taking it back with our military again or take a different course.  I think Trump is taking a different course and I’m willing to see it through.  When the Progs retake the Whitehouse, they’ll screw up that course as well.

 

I remember seeing a video with an ex CIA agent talking about their plans for the middle east back in like 03 I believe. Nearly everything he said came to fruition. The election of Trump is the only reason they haven't accomplished everything they sought out to do, which was basically nearly the complete destabilization of the middle east. The destruction of Iran and Syria where the final pieces to the puzzle, and I expect, regardless of who gets in office once Trump is gone, that will be back on the table.

The destruction (at least politically) of Iran and Syria are vital to the stability of the region.  Dynamic changes are quickly coming in the future.  Sweet crude is running out and without diversification, the region will become an enclave of Salafist activity that will make ISIS look like that JV team.  The Sunni sect is going to be a handful by itself.  We don’t need the rival Shia just as potent.

 

I don't understand how anyone could think the patriot act was either necessary or proper. Its flat out illegal, and is a stain on what's supposed to be a free country.

In order for the government to protect us, it needs this kind of power.  People blame Bush for not stopping 9/11.  If he had the Patriot Act, he might have been able to.  There is no question it can easily be abused, any power can.  But we can’t put the genie back into the bottle so to speak.  We need to analyze the problem and place more restriction on government.  The Founding Fathers knew that the government will always try to acquire new powers so doing away with something will only mean that it will come back later.  It is better to confront the issue now.  When the Founders ran across a problem in governance, they compared solutions from history putting two solutions opposite of each other and worked from both ends to the middle.  That’s pretty much how compromise is supposed to work.  That’s how Trump has been trying to work.  That’s just not how the Progs work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam

The Liberal mindset is the greatest danger to America. The old guard is keeping watch. aikaowr.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
12 hours ago, South Alabam said:

The Liberal mindset is the greatest danger to America. The old guard is keeping watch. aikaowr.jpg

 

Drunk posting is cool :lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
On 2/11/2019 at 1:50 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

And the only app on my phone is PokémonGo and I don’t think the CIA cares enough to offer me a place in a dodgy online masters degree.

But maybe they want your squirtle with sunglasses? The fiends!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
On 2/11/2019 at 2:47 PM, South Alabam said:

The Liberal mindset is the greatest danger to America. The old guard is keeping watch. aikaowr.jpg

Thats not true. The greatest danger would be a liberal Justice majority on the SCotUS.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
On 2/11/2019 at 11:22 AM, South Alabam said:

Now she is being condemned for anti-semetic speech. Hardly surprising coming from a Muslim.

https://www.businessinsider.com/democrats-criticize-ilhan-omar-aipac-israel-tweets-2019-2

The democrats are drafting a House condemnation against her. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/432504-house-dems-to-vote-on-resolution-in-response-to-omars-latest-israel-remarks

What I found interesting is the condemnation of dual loyalties. Seemingly they are demanding loyalty to Pelosi. Loyalty questioning by Trump was considered... monstrous and unacceptable, but... if the cause is racism or antisemitism, I guess loyalty demands are ok?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.