Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOS in North Dallas

Guest Guest_Amanda

Guest Guest_Amanda

Hi group. smile.gif I'm new here, from Dallas. I've always had an interest in space and interest in life beyond our earth. I have always felt there was, just not sure where. Lately I have been stargazing. A few nights I have witnised (sp?!) a ufo off in the distance hovering over one general area. Sometimes I have seen a few in that area. I have an ok binacular, but I need to go buy a telescope. I'm thrilled with the idea that the ET's are around. I'm sure there are some good ones and not so good ones, but I was hoping if there is someone from Dallas here, or anywhere, they could tell me what they have seen. I'll read alot of the posts, but it's nice to have a forum like this to go to! smile.gif Have a great day!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• schadeaux

• Amanda29

• Sidhe

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guest_Amanda,

Welcome from another newbie here.

Can you describe the UFO you've witnessed? You say you saw it on several nights.. did you record which nights these were? Can you say how long you observerd it? Take down these details when you see something so that your observations can be precisely recalled later, in case they are needed.

Here's hoping you get your spyglass! Keep up the good work.

Guest Guest_Amanda
smile.gif Thanks for the welcome Sidhe! I appreciate it! I have a journal. I've been watching over the last month. What it seems to look like is small through the old binoculars I have, but the ones I have seen have red color to them. It's hard to explain of course, but I have tried to do my best in my journal. I know it was no airplane because of the way it stayed there for several minutes and was hovering like. It did move, just not fast like the airplanes. I also have seen one night what looked like the bottom of a UFO possibly a big mothership because I haven't since seen it. It was very powerful in it's vibrations as well as a star close to it that doesn't look like a star when I look at it through the binoculars. This one had it's shapes change in a geometrical pattern that was very captivating. I am still gazing on un-cloudy nights. I hope to see more!!!!! I am so glad this is here! THANKYOU! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

I finally registered here! cool.gif How do you all put a picture under your names? There are some really cool ones and I'd like to find one to put under my name, but I don't know where I can look. I had to pick Amanda29 for my name.

Go to "My Controls" up at the top of the screen. Pick "Edit Avatar Settings" on the right. There is a selection of Avatars there, or you can import one of your own.

smile.gif