Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Multiethnicity good or bad?

Relam

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

In that respect, I hope for you a fiery brambly bed  To keep you toasty warm, I mean.

I'd be back in Grand River or the UK if the ****ing American scum didn't take my joint citizenship. 

1 minute ago, Piney said:

I'd be back in Grand River or the UK if the ****ing American scum didn't take my joint citizenship. 

Don't bemoan what can never be retained, or attained.

How English are you? Probably as much as me.

1 minute ago, Likely Guy said:

My mother was born in Bradford in Yorkshire. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Conversely though wouldn't a society which has fully been exposed to multiculturalism be better for all children?

Exponentially.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

She was a member of the infamous Bradford Jowett family. Wealthy aristocratic Quaker degenerates. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

My mother was born in Bradford in Yorkshire. 

Okay, you're way more English than me. Over 200 years of family history on every side of the family and there are no English.

But why is that a bad thing?

But why is that a bad thing?

I was sent there to be educated. They treated me waayyy better than any American white *******. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

She was a member of the infamous Bradford Jowett family. Wealthy aristocratic Quaker degenerates. 

And the other side never had degenerates, that you know of?

• Like 1

And the other side never had degenerates, that you know of?

Hell yeah, but the English side is at least fun to be around. 

• Like 2

Just now, Piney said:

I was sent there to be educated. They treated me waayyy better than any American white *******. 

Unless that was meant facetiously, I still don't see the problem with you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Unless that was meant facetiously, I still don't see the problem with you.

I wasn't. The English treated me.far better than any American whites. Who mostly gave me ****. 

I had a ****ty childhood. Neither side really wanted me and no **** your own kind. 

Piney, you are starting to sound like the dreaded "whinging pom" ! :lol:

• Haha 1

...and no **** your own kind.

*ponders a string of asterisks quizzically*

3 hours ago, Habitat said:

Pretty silly to be priding ourselves on our ethnicity, we do, after all, have no say in who our forebears were. 

Too right! Why should I be proud of my ethnicity?

I just shouldn't be ashamed of it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Piney said:

Sorry, I hate the mix. Marry your own ****ing ethnic group. It's not fair to the children. 

Back the hell up with that statement. 

My partner is mixed and his and my child is mixed. 

It is not up to you to dictate who has children with who 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 4:45 PM, Farmer77 said:

Not even kind of.

1200px-UnitedStatesExpansion.png

Evolution of American English

And just like borders and language our culture has evolved as well. Do you think Americans ate Pizza a couple of times a week 200 years ago? Of course not it was immigration that brought that culture change to us.

Was Trump rocking a powder wig at the SOTU? ....wait wait maybe a bad example

In the early days the population makeup was largely English, French, Spanish, native Indians, African slaves, and a hint of Dutch. Today it is German.

All those DNA contributions have evolved in isolation from each offer ranging from a few centuries to tens of thousands of years. That means right now DNA combinations are coming together which have never been with each other inside of cells before. That causes evolution as incompatible DNA causes health and psychiatric problems. Compatible groups of DNA will emerge over time. But in the meantime mixed race couples (that means mixed white ethnicities too) are playing Russian Roulette. 

I cant help but wonder if most cancer around the world is caused by immigrants in a persons history?

Edited by RabidMongoose

8 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

In the early days the population makeup was largely English, French, Spanish, native Indians, African slaves, and a hint of Dutch. Today it is German.

All those DNA contributions have evolved in isolation from each offer ranging from a few centuries to tens of thousands of years. That means right now DNA combinations are coming together which have never been with each other inside of cells before. That causes evolution as incompatible DNA causes health and psychiatric problems. Compatible groups of DNA will emerge over time. But in the meantime mixed race couples (that means mixed white ethnicities too) are playing Russian Roulette. 

I cant help but wonder if most cancer around the world is caused by immigrants in a persons history?

Some pretty startling claims in that lot, I doubt a solid scientific case could be mounted for it, it sounds like racial purity propaganda.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

*ponders a string of asterisks quizzically*

Oh, did I tell you my grandfather survived a Residential School?????

It's only Whites who talk that "Multiculturalism" trash and as far as I'm concerned they can shove it up their cultureless asses. Especially after trying to wipe out ours. 

32 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

:rolleyes: Seriously???? 

34 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Whatever Adolf.........

22 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Some pretty startling claims in that lot, I doubt a solid scientific case could be mounted for it, it sounds like racial purity propaganda.

Oh yes thats right, because there is no genetic distance between people from two different parts of the world.

We are all identical clones lmao.

9 minutes ago, Piney said:

:rolleyes: Seriously???? 

Whatever Adolf.........

Thanks, I had hoped for a mature debate.

And since when was this limited to the white-black relationships? A Englishman has been separated from a Frenchman for a long-time.

Edited by RabidMongoose

1 hour ago, Ruby04 said:

Back the hell up with that statement. 

With Native Americans there's a "blood quantum" to be tribal. Then with certain tribes your only tribal if your mother or father is tribal. You have these mixed people who can't be tribal. Outside looking in. 

Then you have something called "the Redneck". <_<

Nobody calls anybody half black "only a halfbreed". Obama is Black even though he was raised white and wealthy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RabidMongoose said:

Thanks, I had hoped for a mature debate.

Did you see the pictures of me? I'm 50 years old and built like Jason Momoa and run circles around 20 somethings... and I smoke and don't work hard on my body..

So much for negative gene input.....

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Most people don't. Consider yourself again, a minority.

What you do not understand about @Pineys and my culture is that for people like us our land is something precious and sacred, even a couple of meters around the house matters because as my ancestors said 'land will never betray you'. There's an old saying from my place and thing that my father used to tell me: never forget who you are,your home and where you come from and never be ashamed of it.

• Thanks 1