Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Multiethnicity good or bad?

Relam

9 hours ago, aztek said:

btw you ARE posting trash about Americans all the time, so cry me an effing river

How is that search going, by the way?

When did I ever say anything Anti-American ever?

Put the proof in the pudding or suck it up and shut up buttercup. :wub:

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

How is that search going, by the way?

When did I ever say anything Anti-American ever?

Put the proof in the pudding or suck it up and shut up buttercup. :wub:

it is not, there are 0 reasons for it.

quite a lot, especially in gun treads, 

*snip*

Edited by Kismit
Getting personal

54 minutes ago, aztek said:

it is not, there are 0 reasons for it.

quite a lot, especially in gun treads, 

*snip*

Your fixated on me. The last time i posted in a gun thread was at least six years ago, and I took a neutral tone.

Please prove me wrong and provide an example where I've actually been Anti-American since (according to you) I do it all the time.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

................... The last time i posted in a gun thread was at least six years ago, .........................

bull crap, you posted in Social Media and Search History Gun Bill thread in December,  which proves your statement is a lie, and i just proved it, there will be no more proving of anything to you.  no there was nothing bad about Americans in this thread, but since i just showed you make sht up as you type,............ you can figure the rest.

Edited by aztek

15 minutes ago, aztek said:

bull crap, you posted in Social Media and Search History Gun Bill thread in December,  which proves your statement is a lie, and i just proved it, there will be no more proving of anything to you.  no there was nothing bad about Americans in this thread, but since i just showed you make sht up as you type,............ you can figure the rest.

And what did I say was Anti-American?

I said, " So only real Americans own guns, or liberals aren't real Americans? WTF were you trying to say there? :huh: "

It was a question, during a discussion. Again, like I said, neutral.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Posters are reminded that personal attacks are to be avoided 

You missed where I quoted him, but I since edited it out. :lol:

• Like 1

I'm super late to this party, but the idea of multicultural identities somehow being bad is just absurd. If you're going to dislike someone, dislike them because they're being a complete wingnut, not because of what their heritage is. Hate someone for what they do, not what they are.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Podo said:

I'm super late to this party, but the idea of multicultural identities somehow being bad is just absurd. If you're going to dislike someone, dislike them because they're being a complete wingnut, not because of what their heritage is. Hate someone for what they do, not what they are.

Maybe just hate the actions

30 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Maybe just hate the actions

I dunno, if someone does something bad repeatedly, I think it's fine to hate the person. Hate someone for what they do, not what they ARE.

• Like 1

On 22/02/2019 at 5:58 PM, aztek said:

Image may contain: text

Looking forward to your next set of memes about the Crusades.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, aztek said:

Hilarious.

You're obviously completely oblivious to the total historical hypocrisy you're displaying.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

Hilarious.

You're obviously completely oblivious to the total historical hypocrisy you're displaying.

i'm aware of crusades that happened 500 years ago, i could not care less about them,  Islam take over happens today, 

Edited by aztek

7 minutes ago, aztek said:

i'm aware of crusades that happened 500 years ago, i could not care less about them,  Islam take over happens today, 

So historically ignorant as well as hypocritical. 

The Crusades weren't the only time Christianity was spread and forced on non-Christian peoples. Since the 1600s, Christianity has been used to wiped out indiginous populations from the Americas to Africa and China. And yet you "couldn't care less" about this or the legacy it's left - but someone opens a Halal corner shop in your town and suddenly it's ethnic cleansing. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Emma_Acid said:

The Crusades weren't the only time Christianity was spread and forced on non-Christian peoples. Since the 1600s, Christianity has been used to wiped out indiginous populations from the Americas to Africa and China. And yet you "couldn't care less" about this or the legacy it's left - but someone opens a Halal corner shop in your town and suddenly it's ethnic cleansing. 

which part of "i do not care what happened 500 years ago" do you not understand?

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

which part of "i do not care what happened 500 years ago" do you not understand?

OK, maybe don't expect us to care about your little bout of Islamic Panic and stop posting far right memes on this forum?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

OK, maybe don't expect us to care about your little bout of Islamic Panic and stop posting far right memes on this forum?

what makes you think i do?  and i definitely wont stop posting what i think needs to be posted, and i could not care less what reaction it triggers in you. you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen

Edited by aztek

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

You are also missing the part where all those countries including the one you live in were once non christian. All is changing, except the hills. They don't want change but want others to change for them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, odas said:

You are also missing the part where all those countries including the one you live in were once non christian. All is changing, except the hills. They don't want change but want others to change for them.

they are not anymore, so what is your point?

2 hours ago, aztek said:

You just made my point! Thank you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, aztek said:

what makes you think i do?  and i definitely wont stop posting what i think needs to be posted, and i could not care less what reaction it triggers in you. you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen

You don't expect anyone to care, but still fancy yourself as a meme-armchair avenger? Strange stance to take.

23 hours ago, aztek said:

And maybe America will be a Muslim country one day, what's your point?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

And maybe America will be a Muslim country one day, what's your point?

not if locals have a say in it.   we see how they take over uk, and france, we wont let it happen here,

Edited by aztek

On 3/6/2019 at 9:36 AM, Emma_Acid said:

What are you talking about? That isn’t the history of the crusades at all.