Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
and then

Presidential security and leakers

45 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

and then

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/more-of-trumps-private-schedules-leak-as-west-wing-hunts-down-source  

Another petty attack on the U.S. president.  It's annoying but at the same time encouraging that his haters are so pathetic and inept that the only means they have left to attack him is to imply he isn't working.  If this man wins reelection, I think a lot of the rabid, inside the beltway crowd, are going to go into an emotional decline.  He may even pull off the coup of the century by wrangling a Mideast peace agreement.  By all indications and inside rumblings, Mueller's report is going to be all hat and no cattle and no amount of media frenzy will make it possible to sway his core support.  The entire establishment is being exposed as a bunch of inept bullies that only get their way when they face cowards.  I hope the poor, starving and depressed Federal slaves have bought enough food for their families because apparently Nutty Nancy and greasy Chuck are ready to shut it all down again.  This time around, I hope Trump pulls a Reagan and fires any ATC's that refuse to work.  

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee

 

yet another example of how negative spin is used all the time against President Trump...

He is a man not a machine and he needs time to assimilate ongoing situations, reflect
and plan and just chill out on occasions.... or he would totally exhaust himself and become
unwell.... I totally get why he doesn't have all his time micro managed... that would not be
conducive to his well being and leadership style....

he says here that he's working during the unscheduled times anyway....

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
1 hour ago, and then said:

He may even pull off the coup of the century by wrangling a Mideast peace agreement.

You're a fantasist if you believe that. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast

I know this type of "workers" very well from my own job experience: all the "managers" who repetitive claim to work 24/7 "for the company" are the persons who produce nothing else than hot air and confusion and hinder inner company processes to get conducted in a timely matter. Idiots with 300$ ties but with a half-life period of 6 month, I tell ya.

Edited by toast
"managers"
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome

Sorry, they're complaining that he doesn't do enough? Surely from their point of view, the less he does, the better. :mellow: Surely from their point of view, it would be best by far if he never did anything at all. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
23 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Sorry, they're complaining that he doesn't do enough? Surely from their point of view, the less he does, the better. :mellow: Surely from their point of view, it would be best by far if he never did anything at all. 

No theyre complaining that the man who lied about a massive business project in a hostile foreign nation (that just so happened to try and help him get elected ) for over a year, then surrounded himself with what are we at 10 people now who have officially been caught lying about their contacts with that nation, hides what he does with 60% of his time by calling it "executive time". ....and yet has the gall to claim this administration is "transparent"

The not working part is simply a fun issue to point out blatant hypocrisy :tu:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome

A hostile foreign nation? The really funniest thing about the anti-Trump resistance is that it seems to focus on the "fact" that the Trump administration isn't belligerent enough, even by having people such as "Mad Dog" Mattis (now deceased), Mike Pompeo, Gina Haspel ("torture is fun!"), and above all Creepy Tache Bolton, as its senior figures. Is it that they aren't belligerent enough towards Russia? Would you prefer them to be more belligerent still? I mean, how belligerent would you require them to be to demonstrate that they're not carrying out orders from the Kremlin? Would launching a first strike on Moscow be enough to satisfy you, or would even that be obviously be just a distraction from the smoking gun proof that someone that Trump may once have spoken to may one have spoken to someone from Chelyabinsk called Boris? 

Edited by Vlad the Mighty
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
5 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

A hostile foreign nation? The really funniest thing about the anti-Trump resistance is that it seems to focus on the "fact" that the Trump administration isn't belligerent enough, even by having people such as "Mad Dog" Mattis (now deceased), Mike Pompeo, Gina Haspel ("torture is fun!"), and above all Creepy Tache Bolton, as its senior figures. Is it that they aren't belligerent enough towards Russia? Would you prefer them to be more belligerent still? 

I dont want belligerence at all. In fact this is about US domestic policy not foreign policy.

Hiding your interactions with a foreign power that tried to interfere on your behalf to get you elected really just seems like it should be a basic thing that all humans can agree that their leaders shouldnt do. Yet this administration has. We know this administration has. Now they want us to accept that the POTUS is hiding his activities behind "executive time".

All the while repeatedly claiming to be the most transparent administration in history :rolleyes:

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome
1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Not hiding your interactions with a foreign power that tried to interfere on your behalf

Are you really trying to deny, Farmer, that the Trump administration, if we can dignify them by calling them that, have a damn funny way of demonstrating their gratitude to the dark master of the Kremlin ? By all but saying (in fact I expect they have actually said), "Russia is Our Enemy!"?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
16 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Are you really trying to deny, Farmer, that the Trump administration, if we can dignify them by calling them that, have a damn funny way of demonstrating their gratitude to the dark master of the Kremlin ? By all but saying (in fact I expect they have actually said), "Russia is Our Enemy!"?  

Of course theyve said that after the massive pressure that built post Helsinki. Theyve also said the tax cut would help the middle class, Trump's inaugural crowd was the biggest ever, they want more immigration , that they want to protect preexisting conditions I really could go on and on. 

My personal take is the payoff for the Kremlin is in chaos. Chaos with NATO, chaos within our own military ranks in active theaters, chaos within our federal employees that build the base of our government, chaos in the constant division being pushed through Trump and his propaganda machines, chaos via the erosion of truth and the introduction of "alternate facts" , chaos in the mainstreaming of racist viewpoints and actions.

We know that Russia identified all those factors as  the best hope for America to weaken herself years ago. Perhaps its all a happy accident that the man they chose to back just so happens to hit all those issues repeatedly at the expense of the growth or our society, or perhaps not.

 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
25 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

.....We know that Russia identified all those factors as  the best hope for America to weaken herself years ago. Perhaps its all a happy accident that the man they chose to back just so happens to hit all those issues repeatedly at the expense of the growth or our society, or perhaps not.

 

"at the expense of the growth.... " ? The USA GDP growth has been quite strong under President Trump ? 

What sort of 'growth' are you thinking about Farmer77 ? 

Personally, I hope they find the leakers, and sack them. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAyMO
4 hours ago, bee said:

he says here that he's working during the unscheduled times anyway....

But but, he would say that wouldn't he?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
8 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Of course theyve said that after the massive pressure that built post Helsinki. Theyve also said the tax cut would help the middle class, Trump's inaugural crowd was the biggest ever, they want more immigration , that they want to protect preexisting conditions I really could go on and on. 

Seriously Farmer, a politician lied. It’s not exactly world shattering news.

8 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

My personal take is the payoff for the Kremlin is in chaos. Chaos with NATO, chaos within our own military ranks in active theaters, chaos within our federal employees that build the base of our government, chaos in the constant division being pushed through Trump and his propaganda machines, chaos via the erosion of truth and the introduction of "alternate facts" , chaos in the mainstreaming of racist viewpoints and actions.

We know that Russia identified all those factors as  the best hope for America to weaken herself years ago. Perhaps its all a happy accident that the man they chose to back just so happens to hit all those issues repeatedly at the expense of the growth or our society, or perhaps not.

 

Boogey Boogey THE SOVIETS ARE AFTER YOU!!!

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
11 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Seriously Farmer, a politician lied. It’s not exactly world shattering news.

LOL of course its not. That this one lies SO MUCH is close to it, but at this point what should be world shattering news is the outbreak of gullibility that has led so many to believe that the man who lies with just about every statement can be trusted at his word.

I dont like having to rehash that he is a prolific liar but people keep posting things like "Trump said" as some sort of evidence

12 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Boogey Boogey THE SOVIETS ARE AFTER YOU!!!

An intelligent and thought out rebuttal.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats

 

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

An intelligent and thought out rebuttal.

I thsnk you, I pride myself on astuteness and .... HANG ON .... you’re being sarcastic! I’m onto your game Farmer! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kittens Are Jerks
16 hours ago, and then said:

Another petty attack on the U.S. president. 

I'm not opposed to leaks in principle, but do believe that it's important to know who is behind a leak and with what motive(s). There are 'good' leaks which serve the public interest, and then there are 'bad' leaks that harm and/or violate a trust. I don't know what purpose this particular leak served other than to embarrass and demean the president. It was, to use your description, a petty attack. It may be symptomatic of the dysfunction within that administration, but still. There's no excuse for it. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle

It's all fun and games until Trump's itinerary is leaked and dozens or hundreds of people are killed.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
8 minutes ago, Michelle said:

It's all fun and games until Trump's itinerary is leaked and dozens or hundreds of people are killed.

Fox News, Fox News, Mar a Lago, Golf, Fox News, McDonalds...OOPS!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor

Let's put on our detective hats and try and help find the leaker.  We can rule out Flynn, Shulkin, McMaster, Tillerson, McEntee, Cohn, Hope Hicks, Rob Porter, Omarosa, Dina Powell, Tom Price, Gorka, Bannon, Scarmucci, Priebus, Spicer, Mike Dubke, Comey, Sally Yates, Mattis, Katie Walsh, Tom Bossert, Pruit, Sessions, Nikey Haley, John Kelly, and Ryan Zinke.  Because they all got fired or quit already.  Pretty sure there are another dozen or so that I might have forgotten.

I'll go for the passive aggressive answer and say Melania!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
13 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Let's put on our detective hats and try and help find the leaker.  We can rule out Flynn, Shulkin, McMaster, Tillerson, McEntee, Cohn, Hope Hicks, Rob Porter, Omarosa, Dina Powell, Tom Price, Gorka, Bannon, Scarmucci, Priebus, Spicer, Mike Dubke, Comey, Sally Yates, Mattis, Katie Walsh, Tom Bossert, Pruit, Sessions, Nikey Haley, John Kelly, and Ryan Zinke.  Because they all got fired or quit already.  Pretty sure there are another dozen or so that I might have forgotten.

I'll go for the passive aggressive answer and say Melania!

It's clearly Barron.  I mean, everyone here knows what happens when kids grow up fatherless, right?  Those opinions are well documented in multiple threads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle

Who cares about collateral damage, as long as they get Trump. Shoot him from the grassy knoll if you must, but make it clean.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
1 minute ago, Michelle said:

Who cares about collateral damage, as long as they get Trump. Shoot him from the grassy knoll if you must, but make it clean.

If that actually happens, parts of this country will react in a fashion that exceeds the expectations of the Left.  It won't be a good thing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
2 minutes ago, and then said:

If that actually happens, parts of this country will react in a fashion that exceeds the expectations of the Left.  It won't be a good thing.  

Not in this day and age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
4 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Not in this day and age.

I disagree.  This man is believed to be the last hope for a tremendous number of Americans searching for something to believe in about our country.  I don't predict it causing Civil War.  I do believe it will lead to an outpouring of anger and violence similar to what we saw after MLK was murdered.  It will also rock DC to its shaky foundations and begin underground movements that will seek to sow further dissension.  It won't be anything good for the country no matter which side one is on.  The question, as always, should be QUI BONO?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then

Here's an example of what I'm speaking of:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/man-attacks-reporters-knocks-over-cameras-during-trump-rally-in-el-paso 

If someone fatally attacks a member of the media, the Left will practically call for martial law.  Nevermind that the media have been openly lying and contorting and shilling for one side for years.  At some point, common sense and a respect for fairness and decency among some of the people of this country is going to cause a backlash.  I'm not advocating violence against anyone, just pointing to a probable outcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.