Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Presidential security and leakers

and-then

5 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Fox News, Fox News, Mar a Lago, Golf, Fox News, McDonalds...OOPS!

Don't be silly, he sends out to McD's. "300 hamberders please for the next White House Press dinner. But we'll show them; there'll be no fries." :cry: 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

LOL of course its not. That this one lies SO MUCH is close to it, but at this point what should be world shattering news is the outbreak of gullibility that has led so many to believe that the man who lies with just about every statement can be trusted at his word.

I dont like having to rehash that he is a prolific liar but people keep posting things like "Trump said" as some sort of evidence

An intelligent and thought out rebuttal.

Notice he's not mentioning all the sanctions being lifted for Russia by Trump against congressional objections and the majority of the electorate?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Notice he's not mentioning all the sanctions being lifted for Russia by Trump against congressional objections and the majority of the electorate?

perhaps that's because there haven't been any. Where do you get your information from? All Washington has done since day 1 of the Age of Trump has been to tighten the noose of sanctions around the neck of the demon in the Kremlin. Anyway, "against the whishes of the electorate"? How much of the electorate would even put "desire for sanctions against Russia" on their top five list of things they'd prefer Washington to do? Only the "democratic" party who are still crying because they didn't get Hillary. :cry: 

Edited by Vlad the Mighty

1 hour ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

perhaps that's because there haven't been any.

Yes there have. It was just quietly done on a Sunday when folks werent paying attention

Trump quietly lifts sanctions on Russian oligarch tied to Manafort — on a Sunday. Did he think no one would notice?

• Thanks 2

perhaps that's because there haven't been any. Where do you get your information from? All Washington has done since day 1 of the Age of Trump has been to tighten the noose of sanctions around the neck of the demon in the Kremlin. Anyway, "against the whishes of the electorate"? How much of the electorate would even put "desire for sanctions against Russia" on their top five list of things they'd prefer Washington to do? Only the "democratic" party who are still crying because they didn't get Hillary. :cry: 

You brought up Hillary, not me. You have a Hillary monkey on your back. The electorate who put Democrats in control of the house are the ones who want sanctions increased not removed. I cant believe that you admit to the Russians meddling in the elections yet think Russia should go unpunished? 

Here's your harsh on Putin Trump being harsh.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2019/01/16/gop-senators-protect-trump-administrations-plan-lift-russian-sanctions/&ved=2ahUKEwjckP3tgLbgAhVHHDQIHTqjDnw4ChAWMAB6BAgFEAE&usg=AOvVaw13YMrlt0ZbVdLjRJaFHUli

I guess I shouldnt be surprised.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yes there have. It was just quietly done on a Sunday when folks werent paying attention

Trump quietly lifts sanctions on Russian oligarch tied to Manafort — on a Sunday. Did he think no one would notice?

Trump has to pay back the favors he owes Oleg Deripatska quickly before Muellers report is finshed. Because when it is, so will be Trump. Trump knows he can be reached by Russia. Will the secret service guard him in prison? That's a tough one because he would be a disgraced and removed president. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
Misspelled name
  • Like 1

A little more spicing on the cake.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2019/01/17/rebuke-trump-administration-more-than-republicans-break-ranks-oppose-treasury-plan-lift-sanctions-against-putin-ally/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c026825ddc93

Tell me what the wisdom of this move is by tRUmp. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Tell me what the wisdom of this move is by tRUmp. 

Keeping his bosses happy

181130115034-saudi-crown-prince-putin-hi

• Like 1

We interrupt the volatility of the thread for a very important distracting music video clip intermission ...

~

[00.02:07]

~

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Trump has to pay back the favors he owes Oleg Deripatska quickly before Muellers report is finshed. Because when it is, so will be Trump. Trump knows he can be reached by Russia. Will the secret service guard him in prison? That's a tough one because he would be a disgraced and removed president. 

oh for cr*p's sake, this ought to be moved to the Conspiracies Theories section. So now if Trump doesn't do the Kremlin's bidding, they'll be after him with the Novichock(TM)? Better use a teacloth before touching the front door to No. 1600. 

2 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

You brought up Hillary, not me. You have a Hillary monkey on your back. The electorate who put Democrats in control of the house are the ones who want sanctions increased not removed. I cant believe that you admit to the Russians meddling in the elections yet think Russia should go unpunished? 

And you seem to be becoming increasingly paranoid. Just one more victim of TDS I suppose. It's sad really. :cry: <- sad 

You brought up Hillary, not me. You have a Hillary monkey on your back. The electorate who put Democrats in control of the house are the ones who want sanctions increased not removed. I cant believe that you admit to the Russians meddling in the elections yet think Russia should go unpunished? ....

Really ? How do you know ? Did anyone ask them ? (or a sample of them). 

10 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

And you seem to be becoming increasingly paranoid. Just one more victim of TDS I suppose. It's sad really. :cry: <- sad 

The tears of Trumpers are the sweetest nectar there is. Watching them slowly realizing they've been had is most enjoyable. Noticed you didn't refute the links. Good for you. At least you recognize the truth when you see it, unlike your compadres.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Really ? How do you know ? Did anyone ask them ? (or a sample of them). 

Y'know, if you actually read once and a while, we wouldn't have to cater to your ignorance. Do you have any researching  abilities at all? 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Y'know, if you actually read once and a while, we wouldn't have to cater to your ignorance. Do you have any researching  abilities at all? 

Don't be so damned rude, you malodorous peon ! There is NOTHING in this thread to suggest that any kind of polling has taken place regarding the population's opinion of sanctions against Russia. 

The convention is that if YOU make an assertion, then it is up to YOU to provide support for it.

You asserted that "...the majority of the electorate" supported sanctions against Russia. I say that is hogwash. Now go away and prove your assertion ! 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Don't be so damned rude, peon ! 

Quote; Really ? How do you know ? Did anyone ask them ? (or a sample of them). 

I would post links if I knew you would actually read them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

Quote; Really ? How do you know ? Did anyone ask them ? (or a sample of them). 

I would post links if I knew you would actually read them. 

A simple statement would be a good beginning. 

Just now, RoofGardener said:

A simple statement would be a good beginning. 

Sorry. Yes, a majority of Americans (and a sizable portion of Republican polititions) are unhappy with Trumps leniency in regard to sanctions. The majority polled believe there should be more severe sanctions for their involvement with U.S elections.The same majority are also unhappy with Trumps leniency towards the Saudi prince having Khashoggi murdered and no sanctions levied.

8 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

The tears of Trumpers are the sweetest nectar there is. Watching them slowly realizing they've been had is most enjoyable. 

I generally don't delight in anyone's suffering. Unless someone has directly caused or helped greatly contribute to other people's suffering. Then it becomes justice.

• Like 1

Sorry. Yes, a majority of Americans (and a sizable portion of Republican polititions) are unhappy with Trumps leniency in regard to sanctions. The majority polled believe there should be more severe sanctions for their involvement with U.S elections.The same majority are also unhappy with Trumps leniency towards the Saudi prince having Khashoggi murdered and no sanctions levied.

I'm GUESSING that you are citing the 2017 Washington Post poll ? 

How about the more recent GALLUP poll, which seems to suggest otherwise ? 

https://news.gallup.com/poll/241124/favor-diplomacy-sanctions-russia.aspx