Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
TrumanB

Phoenix lights

134 posts in this topic

TrumanB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymCmI-MvIeU

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

Hello guys, what's your theory on Phoenix lights? One American with whom I'm in touch on FB mentioned me this as an example...a very interesting character, by the way, I sent him a photo of Bob Lazar to look at his aura and he told me some interesting stuff...but, let's stick to the topic.

TrumanB

the13bats

If one peels away the myths, embelishment and contagion which i did this was two events intertwined into one mess not unlike many cases,

There were the flares nothing epic air force admitted to them there then their was the big V ironically people who were no where near its path claimed all kinds of things but early on a yong man into the telescope hobby saw the V and said it was a formation of aircraft, i believe this and many much more knowledgeable than me have showed this to be the case and why to some there was an illusion of it being one soild craft,

I was under the impression even tried and true ufo investigators have closed this one as being prosiac.

Btw, the aura thing wouldnt work with a picture, does a picture of an orange smell or taste like an orange, no.

Bob lazar is great fun...

Edited by the13bats
  • Haha 1

ChrLzs

Before starting a new thread when nothing new has occurred, seek and ye shall find:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

the13bats

Yep, its all covered in the other thread but i do want to add that V formation of planes isnt rare and is taken many times as an alien craft which of course its not.

TrumanB

the13bats, honestly the official explanation on the Phoenix lights doesn't sound very impressive to me. There were a one flare event and two UFO events. Also, flares do not make these formations ( unless they have some electronics inside that is guiding them...not sure if it's possible ).

Regarding aura stuff, surprisingly it does work. This man ( who has a very interesting fb group on a dream analysis by the way ) explained to me that he needs a photo to connect. He told me some very interesting stuff about myself and some famous fox that I asked him about too...but I shouldn't go offtopic again!

• Haha 1

TrumanB
6 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Before starting a new thread when nothing new has occurred, seek and ye shall find:

Then I guess the forum search function doesn't work well. I tried to find a topic before opening the new one. Thanks anyway, will take a look.

the13bats

I worked in the business Im not getting into "magic" hocus pocus is a bogus focus.

When some alleged psychic tells me my grandmothers name then ill listen.

You need to go actually read what i posted here and the other thread, Phoenix lights was two events, one was flares one was aircraft in formation, and i refuse to keep repeating the same stuff that has been posted over and over

TrumanB

Psychic? Who mentioned any psychic?

As per these sources that I posted there is no confirmed aircraft in formation but I will definitely check that thread. And by the way, these lights don't seem like aircrafts!

the13bats

There are a lot if people that they do seem like aircraft, like the guy who saw aircraft with his telescope.

If someone " needs to connect " thats getting into the psychic , mumbo jumbo magic stuff,

Dreams are not really playing like a movie they are just fragments strung together in the brain,

If you were sitting in my right room with me i can give you a cold reading that will scare you perhaps make you cry, but its illusion, delusion and just not right to do to people,

So i dont like to mix it in with other interests, and it doesnt take a psychic, genius to know what lazar is all about.

Youre mixing several topics and might should start threads in the appropriate places, that way i can avoid topics i have zero interest in,

After you read the full other phoenix lights thread then come back here to discuss it if you arent convinced of the obvious.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

ChrLzs
2 hours ago, TrumanB said:

Then I guess the forum search function doesn't work well. I tried to find a topic before opening the new one. Thanks anyway, will take a look.

Yup, unfortunately, the default quick search box finds *any* match so you have to wade thru lots of topics.  And the full search function (under 'Activity') is a bit confusing to say the least - I never know which options help or hinder.  I'd suggest you just do it at Google, eg type in:

phoenix lights ufo  site:unexplained-mysteries.com 

and that will get you this:
phoenix.jpg.5066a41e18373d30b09e1f71dbd48e19.jpg

Cool, huh?  :D

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Farmer77
6 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Yup, unfortunately, the default quick search box finds *any* match so you have to wade thru lots of topics.  And the full search function (under 'Activity') is a bit confusing to say the least - I never know which options help or hinder.  I'd suggest you just do it at Google, eg type in:

Hey thanks for posting that. The search function here has left me feeling short bus special more than once :lol:

• Haha 1

the13bats

Truman i get the feel you are new to this stuff,

The biggest thing i have learned is you must peel away all the myth, embelishment and out right lying, unless you are a true believer then go nuts have a blast.

• Like 1

Farmer77
3 hours ago, the13bats said:

Truman i get the feel you are new to this stuff,

The biggest thing i have learned is you must peel away all the myth, embelishment and out right lying, unless you are a true believer then go nuts have a blast.

Thats definitely true for both sides, skeptic and believer.

• Like 1

the13bats
6 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Thats definitely true for both sides, skeptic and believer.

I agree, my orginal remark included a back door for some true belivers who lets face it do not want the truth, they like the mystery,

• Like 2

the13bats

In a way im envious of truman, as i learned the truth about my favorite paranormal cases it was akin to learning santa wasnt real....now i relate why Houdini had such a passion to expose stuff.

TrumanB

Yes, I'm a believer and have the impression that sceptics are also believers, just from the reversed side. What do I mean with that...there are so many UFO sightings that don't have a serious explanation and those explanations that are ridiculous are uncritically accepted by the sceptics.

toast
17 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

...there are so many UFO sightings that don't have a serious explanation and those explanations that are ridiculous are uncritically accepted by the sceptics.

There is an increasing number "UFO sightings" for 70 years now, right? And meanwhile, there are ca. 2.5 billion smartphones in use on Earth, plus millions of cams, thousands of amateur astronomers and thousands of falling star hunters. Dont you wonder, that until today we do not have one single image, not a lousy single one, that show a craft of extraterrestrial origin in a sharp and focused manner in a way that it seems to be of extraterrestrial origin without any doubt? So who of the bunch do you think is "uncritically" and ridiculous in their claims?

Edited by toast
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Dejarma
24 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Yes, I'm a believer and have the impression that sceptics are also believers, just from the reversed side. What do I mean with that...there are so many UFO sightings that don't have a serious explanation and those explanations that are ridiculous are uncritically accepted by the sceptics.

what is your definition of a skeptic with regards to this enigma?

i'm obviously a skeptic; what is it i'm skeptical of?

• Like 1

TrumanB

Maybe because those guys who run UFOs have an advanced technology that doesn't allow us to see them in a sharp and focused manner. There are so many sightings of UFOs that move faster than the fastest military aircraft.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

TrumanB
1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

what is your definition of a skeptic with regards to this enigma?

i'm obviously a skeptic; what is it i'm skeptical of?

I don't understand what do you mean.

psyche101
31 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Yes, I'm a believer and have the impression that sceptics are also believers, just from the reversed side.

Skeptics are believers with a higher standard for evidence. 

31 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

What do I mean with that...there are so many UFO sightings that don't have a serious explanation and those explanations that are ridiculous are uncritically accepted by the sceptics.

What makes you think aliens is not just as ridiculous as a proposition? 

• Like 1

TrumanB

Because I don't see why would it be ridiculous that in this universe there are other living beings than humans. It would be also ridiculous to claim that I'm 100% sure about this, but to say that it's an option makes sense. On the other hand, if you deny that many pilots saw UFOs that go faster than any human technology can achieve because it's not part of your belief system than yes - I find it ridiculous. That's one of many examples, I opened a group thread on that Brazilian city case where 'explanation' is that the whole hospital was closed and surrounded by army and police because one dwarf was having a baby. 

psyche101
23 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Because I don't see why would it be ridiculous that in this universe there are other living beings than humans. It would be also ridiculous to claim that I'm 100% sure about this, but to say that it's an option makes sense.

Its highly likely that others beings exist. It's not highly likely they visit here though. Are you at all familiar with just how big space is? 

On the other hand, if you deny that many pilots saw UFOs that go faster than any human technology can achieve because it's not part of your belief system than yes - I find it ridiculous.

And why can't those reports be both misinterpretation or natural phenomena? What makes those UFOs alien spaceships? 

That's one of many examples, I opened a group thread on that Brazilian city case where 'explanation' is that the whole hospital was closed and surrounded by army and police because one dwarf was having a baby. 

I'm pretty sure I know the case your talking about and there's more to it than that. Some kids were the source of the exaggerations weren't they? Again, why are aliens the best answer there? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1